• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:57
CEST 11:57
KST 18:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)36Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7704 users

TL Mafia Ban List 2.0 - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 133 134 135 Next
Message GMarshal if you request a ban please ^_^

Also when the game you're sitting out is over!
~GMarshal
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 08 2013 18:46 GMT
#81
Agreed.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
October 08 2013 19:05 GMT
#82
+3
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 08 2013 19:43 GMT
#83
Whether I'm guilty of the charges against me or not, I would never intentionally ruin a game. Ever.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-08 19:45:48
October 08 2013 19:44 GMT
#84
how drunk were you VE when you PMed me, a dead player, your alignment, and called me a motherfucker

how drunk
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 08 2013 19:45 GMT
#85
rofl
I had a good night of sleep.
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
October 08 2013 19:46 GMT
#86
Such drunk
Such wrekt
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-08 19:52:51
October 08 2013 19:52 GMT
#87
tbh Geript owned up to his mistake and people have done way worse and have gotten no bans, so I think that his suggested punishment should be the accepted one.

Plus Meapak suggested 1 game as well. No real reason to extend it further.
Grubby's #1 Fan
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 08 2013 19:52 GMT
#88
If such a thing occurred, I may or may not have been in the throes of a really horrible night at work.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
October 08 2013 19:56 GMT
#89
Meapak asked for 1 game, so 1 game seems fine. FWIW I don't think geript or VE's modkills were in any way "strategic". Intentional, yes, but not "strategic" unless you consider getting killed for no reason to be a strategy.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 08 2013 19:59 GMT
#90
On October 09 2013 04:56 Blazinghand wrote:
Meapak asked for 1 game, so 1 game seems fine. FWIW I don't think geript or VE's modkills were in any way "strategic". Intentional, yes, but not "strategic" unless you consider getting killed for no reason to be a strategy.

Yeah I'm not so sure they were strategic....it's not like they thought their deaths would really help the situation town had gotten themselves into.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
October 08 2013 20:00 GMT
#91
"Make them pity us!"

Best strategy
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 08 2013 20:01 GMT
#92
On October 09 2013 04:43 VisceraEyes wrote:
Whether I'm guilty of the charges against me or not, I would never intentionally ruin a game. Ever.

But see the problem here is you did intentionally kill yourself. It didn't necessarily ruin the game, but only because of the state the game was already in. You could argue it both ways----if the game wasn't already the way it was you WOULD be intentionally ruining it, but then again you probably wouldn't have intentionally done it if the game wasn't the way it was.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 08 2013 20:12 GMT
#93
On October 09 2013 04:56 Blazinghand wrote:
Intentional, yes, but not "strategic" unless you consider getting killed for no reason to be a strategy.


Strategically, a town player who knows they no chance of not getting lynched should always modkill themselves when the mafia kp is greater than one. XD
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 08 2013 21:06 GMT
#94
yay some drama
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 08 2013 21:18 GMT
#95
I could not ruin an already ruined game even if I wanted to. The bans proposed are purely in the name of upholding the illusion of order - a worthy cause that I willingly submit to.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
October 08 2013 21:22 GMT
#96
I don't think either of them wanted to ruin the game. Neither of them are people who do that. Both have owned up in either this thread or via PMs. I feel a one game ban is reasonable to enforce the rule.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 08 2013 21:33 GMT
#97
Also I'd like to add that GMarshal is like totally handsome and, I hear, extremely sexually potent.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 08 2013 21:35 GMT
#98
On October 09 2013 04:45 Koshi wrote:
rofl

I had a good night of sleep.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
October 08 2013 22:03 GMT
#99
On October 08 2013 11:29 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
TL Noir bans

1 game for both geript visceraeyes, as geript stated, he got himself modkilled. VE did the same thing and also PM'd people his alignment.

Approved :D
geript is sitting out Hogwarts atm, he should PM me when its over so I can remove him
VE, remember to sit something out please ^_^
Moderator
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 08 2013 22:06 GMT
#100
I've also requested to sitout Hogwarts. It's in process. /salute
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 133 134 135 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech128
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1608
Bisu 827
BeSt 368
Horang2 341
Hyuk 268
actioN 223
Jaedong 178
Zeus 159
Leta 152
EffOrt 144
[ Show more ]
Light 120
ZerO 80
Soma 78
Shinee 46
Mind 43
Mong 40
soO 33
Killer 32
Aegong 30
Pusan 29
ToSsGirL 28
Bale 22
PianO 19
hero 18
Terrorterran 15
sorry 14
Sharp 12
Rush 11
JulyZerg 10
HiyA 9
Noble 5
Dota 2
XcaliburYe158
League of Legends
JimRising 367
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1239
shoxiejesuss905
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King187
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1929
Other Games
gofns33472
summit1g8251
singsing1531
ceh9655
crisheroes303
XBOCT242
DeMusliM155
ArmadaUGS105
Livibee99
ZerO(Twitch)13
QueenE0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick526
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream231
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH268
• LUISG 23
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2268
League of Legends
• Jankos2053
• Rush1278
• Stunt423
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
3m
OSC
3h 3m
Stellar Fest
3h 3m
OSC
14h 3m
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.