• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:13
CEST 10:13
KST 17:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9008 users

TL Mafia Ban List 2.0 - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 133 134 135 Next
Message GMarshal if you request a ban please ^_^

Also when the game you're sitting out is over!
~GMarshal
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 26 2013 01:13 GMT
#61
On September 26 2013 10:06 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 09:52 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 26 2013 09:03 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 26 2013 07:17 Ange777 wrote:
On September 26 2013 07:11 ShiaoPi wrote:
Bans and Warnings for Golden Sun Mafia:

Requesting a Warning for DarthPunk.
He was replaced out after seeing his role PM as he thought that it was impossible for him to win as a 3rd Party survivor

Requesting a 1-game ban for goodkarma
He requested a temp ban from teamliquid while the game was going on and was replaced

Requesting a Warning for Onegu
He replaced out as well, but his Internet was shut down by a broken Internet cable, which I deem a reasonable excuse for replacing.

Requesting a 1-game ban for Zealos
He got banned from teamliquid during the game and I had to modkill him.


As co-host of Golden Sun Mafia, I agree with most of ShiaoPi's requests. I would though ask for a more severe punishment for DarthPunk. In my opinion, reading the Role PM and deciding to withdraw from playing because you didn't like your Role is an intolerable behaviour and should not be put up with at all. A mere warning seems like nothing and I don't want to encourage other players to do the same. Therefore, I would ask for a 1-game ban.

Yeah pretty sure DP is done with TL mafia...he can't handle his rage any more it seems.

Ange why do you /out of every game we're about to be in together? I still haven't played even one with you!

It's you bro, she told me she doesn't wanna play with you.

I also heard this

Remember when you said you weren't going to be mean anymore?

VE is a huge dick so I expect it from him.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 26 2013 01:14 GMT
#62
On September 26 2013 10:13 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 10:06 Blazinghand wrote:
On September 26 2013 09:52 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 26 2013 09:03 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 26 2013 07:17 Ange777 wrote:
On September 26 2013 07:11 ShiaoPi wrote:
Bans and Warnings for Golden Sun Mafia:

Requesting a Warning for DarthPunk.
He was replaced out after seeing his role PM as he thought that it was impossible for him to win as a 3rd Party survivor

Requesting a 1-game ban for goodkarma
He requested a temp ban from teamliquid while the game was going on and was replaced

Requesting a Warning for Onegu
He replaced out as well, but his Internet was shut down by a broken Internet cable, which I deem a reasonable excuse for replacing.

Requesting a 1-game ban for Zealos
He got banned from teamliquid during the game and I had to modkill him.


As co-host of Golden Sun Mafia, I agree with most of ShiaoPi's requests. I would though ask for a more severe punishment for DarthPunk. In my opinion, reading the Role PM and deciding to withdraw from playing because you didn't like your Role is an intolerable behaviour and should not be put up with at all. A mere warning seems like nothing and I don't want to encourage other players to do the same. Therefore, I would ask for a 1-game ban.

Yeah pretty sure DP is done with TL mafia...he can't handle his rage any more it seems.

Ange why do you /out of every game we're about to be in together? I still haven't played even one with you!

It's you bro, she told me she doesn't wanna play with you.

I also heard this

Remember when you said you weren't going to be mean anymore?

VE has a huge dick so I envy him.

FTFY

<3
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 26 2013 01:15 GMT
#63
On September 26 2013 10:14 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 10:13 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 26 2013 10:06 Blazinghand wrote:
On September 26 2013 09:52 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 26 2013 09:03 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 26 2013 07:17 Ange777 wrote:
On September 26 2013 07:11 ShiaoPi wrote:
Bans and Warnings for Golden Sun Mafia:

Requesting a Warning for DarthPunk.
He was replaced out after seeing his role PM as he thought that it was impossible for him to win as a 3rd Party survivor

Requesting a 1-game ban for goodkarma
He requested a temp ban from teamliquid while the game was going on and was replaced

Requesting a Warning for Onegu
He replaced out as well, but his Internet was shut down by a broken Internet cable, which I deem a reasonable excuse for replacing.

Requesting a 1-game ban for Zealos
He got banned from teamliquid during the game and I had to modkill him.


As co-host of Golden Sun Mafia, I agree with most of ShiaoPi's requests. I would though ask for a more severe punishment for DarthPunk. In my opinion, reading the Role PM and deciding to withdraw from playing because you didn't like your Role is an intolerable behaviour and should not be put up with at all. A mere warning seems like nothing and I don't want to encourage other players to do the same. Therefore, I would ask for a 1-game ban.

Yeah pretty sure DP is done with TL mafia...he can't handle his rage any more it seems.

Ange why do you /out of every game we're about to be in together? I still haven't played even one with you!

It's you bro, she told me she doesn't wanna play with you.

I also heard this

Remember when you said you weren't going to be mean anymore?

VE has a huge dick so I envy him.

FTFY

<3

LOL THAT WAS FAST
I phrased it exactly like that on purpose just to see who would make the edit.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
September 26 2013 01:33 GMT
#64
penis is serious business.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 26 2013 05:23 GMT
#65
Something came up I would have loved to play with you WoS!

What is the matter with DarkPunk? Did I miss something?
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 26 2013 05:26 GMT
#66
On September 26 2013 14:23 Ange777 wrote:
Something came up I would have loved to play with you WoS!

What is the matter with DarkPunk? Did I miss something?

I think he needs a break. And like me, he needs to stay out of big games.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-26 14:23:13
September 26 2013 14:22 GMT
#67
On September 26 2013 07:11 ShiaoPi wrote:
Bans and Warnings for Golden Sun Mafia:

Requesting a Warning for DarthPunk.
He was replaced out after seeing his role PM as he thought that it was impossible for him to win as a 3rd Party survivor

Requesting a 1-game ban for goodkarma
He requested a temp ban from teamliquid while the game was going on and was replaced

Requesting a Warning for Onegu
He replaced out as well, but his Internet was shut down by a broken Internet cable, which I deem a reasonable excuse for replacing.

Requesting a 1-game ban for Zealos
He got banned from teamliquid during the game and I had to modkill him.

1.) Approved
2.) I'm iffy on, because requesting a ban is usually symptomatic of larger problems, but its still polite to warn the host/game. so Approved.
3.) Approved
4.) This i'm not entirely convinced is fair, his ban wasn't deliberate, and getting banned and modkilled from a game you want to participate in is a punishment itself. That said, if Zealos himself agrees with the ban or if there's a majority who thinks its an appropriate punishment for getting banned, I'll approved.

EDIT: Also, new rule, PM me when you put up ban requests so I notice.
Moderator
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 26 2013 15:25 GMT
#68
Relevant: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanlon's_razor

Greetings from the uk, see you guys in a couple of days.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
September 30 2013 23:34 GMT
#69
Gonna get busy in here when noir ends.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 30 2013 23:55 GMT
#70
Yup... lol
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 01 2013 00:53 GMT
#71
Christmas has come early for Coag.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 01 2013 14:59 GMT
#72
On October 01 2013 08:34 Coagulation wrote:
Gonna get busy in here when noir ends.


I can't wait
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
iVLosK!
Profile Joined December 2012
Djibouti545 Posts
October 01 2013 20:13 GMT
#73
Gut verloren, etwas verloren; Ehre verloren, viel verloren; Mut verloren, alles verloren.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
October 04 2013 17:14 GMT
#74
/sitout Hogwards preemptively
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
October 07 2013 03:46 GMT
#75
Unless MZ steps up and requests a larger ban (which will require discussion), I would like to request a 1 game ban for myself for breaking OP rules and being an ass. Relevant interaction quoted.
+ Show Spoiler +

On September 30 2013 12:02 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 11:58 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 30 2013 11:56 geript wrote:
On September 30 2013 11:52 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
We don't know if FT is scum or not. So pushing FT over Ceph isn't scummy.

But the fact that he was pushing FT over Ceph while he had a mysterious scum read on Ceph isn't scummy to you? Does anyone even fucking read what I post?



You can have a scumread on a guy but push your top scum read, it's not the end of the world.

And nobody reads what you post because you are fucking anti-town the entire game and when you finally decide to start playing nobody wants to hear it anymore. Sorry.


Fine then your loss for being anti-town for not listening at all. Lynch who you want. I'm fucking down.

MZ/Sol please modkill me I'm done with this shit and am not going to post ever again in this thread

On September 30 2013 12:57 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 12:02 geript wrote:
On September 30 2013 11:58 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 30 2013 11:56 geript wrote:
On September 30 2013 11:52 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
We don't know if FT is scum or not. So pushing FT over Ceph isn't scummy.

But the fact that he was pushing FT over Ceph while he had a mysterious scum read on Ceph isn't scummy to you? Does anyone even fucking read what I post?



You can have a scumread on a guy but push your top scum read, it's not the end of the world.

And nobody reads what you post because you are fucking anti-town the entire game and when you finally decide to start playing nobody wants to hear it anymore. Sorry.


Fine then your loss for being anti-town for not listening at all. Lynch who you want. I'm fucking down.

MZ/Sol please modkill me I'm done with this shit and am not going to post ever again in this thread

Show nested quote +
On July 29 2013 05:21 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:

7. Getting yourself modkilled to help your team. Your non-majority-decided death may not be used as a bargaining chip.

If you have not read all the rules, go back and do so. I will not compensate for ignorance!


This is blatantly against the rules. If you come back now I'm not gonna have a problem but if you actually bail then I WILL seek a ban for you after the game.

On September 30 2013 13:04 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 12:57 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On September 30 2013 12:02 geript wrote:
On September 30 2013 11:58 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 30 2013 11:56 geript wrote:
On September 30 2013 11:52 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
We don't know if FT is scum or not. So pushing FT over Ceph isn't scummy.

But the fact that he was pushing FT over Ceph while he had a mysterious scum read on Ceph isn't scummy to you? Does anyone even fucking read what I post?



You can have a scumread on a guy but push your top scum read, it's not the end of the world.

And nobody reads what you post because you are fucking anti-town the entire game and when you finally decide to start playing nobody wants to hear it anymore. Sorry.


Fine then your loss for being anti-town for not listening at all. Lynch who you want. I'm fucking down.

MZ/Sol please modkill me I'm done with this shit and am not going to post ever again in this thread

On July 29 2013 05:21 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:

7. Getting yourself modkilled to help your team. Your non-majority-decided death may not be used as a bargaining chip.

If you have not read all the rules, go back and do so. I will not compensate for ignorance!


This is blatantly against the rules. If you come back now I'm not gonna have a problem but if you actually bail then I WILL seek a ban for you after the game.

First off, now you've modconfirmed I'm town and Risen is scum
Second off, getting myself modkilled in no way helps town since there's no way I'd get lynched ever
Third, go ahead and get me banned. I don't give a fuck about that. This game as been so awfully run that I wouldn't want to continue regardless
Fourth, are you on fucking crack?

I will be sitting out Hogwarts unless further discussion is required.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
October 08 2013 02:29 GMT
#76
TL Noir bans

1 game for both geript visceraeyes, as geript stated, he got himself modkilled. VE did the same thing and also PM'd people his alignment.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 08 2013 02:31 GMT
#77
I will neither confirm nor deny the allegations against me. Suffice to say, I will accept any punishment deemed necessary.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
October 08 2013 02:45 GMT
#78
I request extra ban for VE because he called me a motherfucker with his claim in pm. Thats 2 Rule violations.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 08 2013 18:24 GMT
#79
I still think strategic modkills deserve more than a 1 game ban. It's way more against the spirit of the game than just not voting.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
October 08 2013 18:32 GMT
#80
On October 09 2013 03:24 strongandbig wrote:
I still think strategic modkills deserve more than a 1 game ban. It's way more against the spirit of the game than just not voting.

i agree. its purposely trying to ruin the game.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 133 134 135 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 471
Hyuk 309
910 147
Dewaltoss 70
Killer 37
ZergMaN 32
Bale 26
NotJumperer 25
yabsab 17
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe127
League of Legends
JimRising 491
Counter-Strike
olofmeister647
ceh9524
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1770
Khaldor385
Other Games
singsing867
Happy454
WinterStarcraft410
Sick227
Livibee190
Mew2King175
ArmadaUGS49
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick687
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream309
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH95
• LUISG 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2314
League of Legends
• Stunt525
• Jankos409
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 47m
Stellar Fest
4h 47m
The PondCast
1d 1h
OSC
1d 4h
Stellar Fest
1d 4h
OSC
1d 15h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.