• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:25
CEST 00:25
KST 07:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)52Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10051 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 201

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 199 200 201 202 203 216 Next
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 16:42 GMT
#4001
On September 13 2013 15:41 Pandain wrote:
Hi everyone; first of all I'm glad that people have started to consolidate their posts and begin to respectfully debate.

Raynpelikoneet, I am interested in how you came to the conclusion that SnB is scum, and while I'm sure you can make an argument through looking at his posts and responding in analysis, I don't think that the end result actually lends himself to him being scum; at least not the way that you say.

You say he fucked off, yet he could easily be AFK or simply have ignored you. Which is fine, especially if he's trying to be playing like the greats, in where you ignore people all the time because they're making flawed and ultimately inconsequential points. Basically, not worthy of your accusation.

You also say he didn't contribute shit, yet I think in the posts he has made he has made more thoughtful points than even you perhaps, quote;
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2013 03:18 strongandbig wrote:

Here's the thing with Ryan. He argues and gets in people's faces and posts a million times as either alignment. The biggest difference is when he's scum he argues about things that don't matter and don't move the town forward, but when he's town he actually pushes on points that are important. Just compare his scum filter from game of thrones and compare that to his town filter from aperture 2, the difference is obvious.

My first reaction is "this is scum Ryan". He's arguing a lot about old partners questions from early in the game but he's finding quibbles and there's no way what koshi thinks of those questions is remotely worth the amount of text Ryan puts in. Ditto for the arguing about whether grack could really have changed his mind for the reasons he said.

I'm not sure about rayne though. For me it's always hard to figure him out for sure because of how constantly interactive he is even as scum.



He took a stance on my analysis of him and said it was bad, despite the fact I proffered that it meant it struck me as town. So even trying to challenge that is a small advance for him.

He also said this:
Show nested quote +
Anyway I have a problem set due tmo so I'm probably not gonna be voting until tomorrow morning.

Maybe that's why he's ignoring you/ seems hit and run?

To me there are some slight questionable things, but really there are questionable things in almost every post anyone makes, if you look hard enough. I think your reasons are flawed and he should be given more time.

Original Panther

I also think Original Panther is more suspicious than before, due to the fact he's so bent on lynching kush.
I might be more interested, however, if I didn't already objectively think lynching Kush is the right move. OP is suspicious in me in that he's not actually advocating anyone to be lynched, which is questionable to me given all his analysis that he did; he actually offers no strong opinions.
I also slightly agree that he might be trying to simply appear like a contributing town while in reality he doesn't push for anything or make use of his analysis; however I think it would be more beneficial to pressure him now, and make him give opinions.
Finally, there is suspicious and then there is worthy to be lynched day one.

Actually it's interesting why the SnB lynch took off.
I also want to draw attention to Koshi for pretty suspicious behavior.
+ Show Spoiler +
Immediately after SnB's last two posts, Koshi posted this.
On September 13 2013 03:26 Koshi wrote:
SnB dropping some knowledge.
/signed for truth



On September 13 2013 06:58 Koshi wrote:

Show nested quote +
On September 13 2013 06:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
what's good in what SnB said about me?

There is truth in what he says. But the problem is it might not really apply to this game. He says a lot of things that sounds smart/correct but meh.

On September 13 2013 06:49 Koshi wrote:
I want to lynch Pandain, Goodkarma or SnB.


On September 13 2013 07:07 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2013 03:18 strongandbig wrote:

Here's the thing with Ryan. He argues and gets in people's faces and posts a million times as either alignment. The biggest difference is when he's scum he argues about things that don't matter and don't move the town forward, but when he's town he actually pushes on points that are important. Just compare his scum filter from game of thrones and compare that to his town filter from aperture 2, the difference is obvious.

My first reaction is "this is scum Ryan". He's arguing a lot about old partners questions from early in the game but he's finding quibbles and there's no way what koshi thinks of those questions is remotely worth the amount of text Ryan puts in. Ditto for the arguing about whether grack could really have changed his mind for the reasons he said.

I'm not sure about rayne though. For me it's always hard to figure him out for sure because of how constantly interactive he is even as scum.

You say that this is incorrect?
If I read this I nod my head and think "yeah this is true". But in the end he doesn't commit to shit. I also have a problem that he uses the example about you grilling me about OP for 2 hours, which was pretty tedious indeed, but then twists this conversation between us to make everything else he says about you true or at least have more value.

tldr: I feel like SnB is being sneaky.


Pretty interesting, shows to me he's not actually trying to investigate and instead he just makes opinions. Also don't understand how he objectively changed, I don't think it's sneaky at all, and I think this is bad contrived reasoning.


I will later post on why kushm4sta should be lynched.


here's an interesting post I found when looking through his filter though. one of his first big posts in the game. Only addresses OP and rayn. Pretty strange.

The problem I have is that putting in 3 of the main characters of golden sun and having the 4th being a fake claim verges on the edge of bastardizing the game. it's hard to believe.
I come in for the scraps
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 25 2013 16:44 GMT
#4002
On September 26 2013 01:26 Grackaroni wrote:
you think I don't believe you aren't just as hopeless if you are town. Since when is asking questions scummy. If I'm not in here prodding discussion the thread is dead silent. If I was on a team with Vayne (or Oats for that matter) then he wouldn't have sheeped your reasoning on me being scum based on my vote because it was going to kill me if Pandain hadn't come in and stopped the wagon.

If you had any idea of my Meta at all you would see that I don't have the balls to argue back and forth with people in the manner that I've done this game as scum and I certainly wouldn't claim a role in order to flush out the non-existant SK or risk getting counter-claimed for no benefit.

I don't like being in LYLO. It's stressful that's why I try to get myself killed off. I am going to do everything I can to make sure that I am not endgamed for the second game in a row.

ok so this makes me think you are town.

Which means that either theres a framer or Rayn and Pandain are scum, or one of them is scum and the other got framed.

Pandain is currently my choice, cause he hasnt done anything like the end of day 1 now and he has been suspiciously absent.
No gg, No skill.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 16:45 GMT
#4003
Question for rayn regarding 1 shot vs 2 shot vig

How would I know to roleblock koshi to kill him in 1 shot btw? this is actually pretty important. If you can explain this ill be surprised.
I come in for the scraps
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 25 2013 16:45 GMT
#4004
Vayne has been so infuriatingly useless all game long I don't even care at this point that there is a decent chance that Rayn/Pandain are the scum team. If Rayn/Pandain are scum Well Played and If Vayne is town then I don't know what to say. Not going to let Vayne win.

Besides, even if I was able to prove beyond reasonable doubt that Rayn/Pandain were scum Vayne would never move his vote.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 25 2013 16:46 GMT
#4005
Grack, I think vayne is town cause I liked his shit on day 1 and now.

Does he look like scum trying to win by mislynching? I dont think so at this point.

Lylo so HARD.
No gg, No skill.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 25 2013 16:47 GMT
#4006
On September 26 2013 01:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
Grack, I think vayne is town cause I liked his shit on day 1 and now.

Does he look like scum trying to win by mislynching? I dont think so at this point.

Lylo so HARD.

He looks like scum who knows he's going to be lynched and doesn't care.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 16:47 GMT
#4007
if rayn doesn't answer my question he is probably scum, just realized that gaping hole in his logic
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 16:50 GMT
#4008
On September 26 2013 01:47 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 01:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
Grack, I think vayne is town cause I liked his shit on day 1 and now.

Does he look like scum trying to win by mislynching? I dont think so at this point.

Lylo so HARD.

He looks like scum who knows he's going to be lynched and doesn't care.


well in the end it's just a game so i don't really care either way. just wondering why rayn is so colossally dumb at this point. that's about my only mission today
I come in for the scraps
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 25 2013 16:50 GMT
#4009
On September 26 2013 01:40 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 01:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:36 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:34 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And Vayne, by your contributions you look the scummiest of all.
If you are town you should probably try start actually saying something from the beginning of the game. You were completely useless before D3 and that's fishy as hell.


that's pretty incorrect but I digress, you have no intention of winning this game. People said I looked the most town out of anyone day 1 and day 2 everyone just wanted to vote for what I thought was an actual survivor so there wasn't discussion that day anyway. How is a 2 shot vig not possible? if you are truly a doctor then it's very possible.

I don't think people said that. At least i didn't, nor did Pandain (who are btw town -- me and him)


LOL you have terrible memory. Day 1 pandain called me the most town in the thread hahaha. god you are bad.

AFTER day 1.


I said day 1, why are you correcting me moron?

Yeah we called you town because of your argument with debears and your read on SnB.
Then you proceeded to do nothing useful.

Then we called you scum on N1.
table for two on a tv tray
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 16:51 GMT
#4010
On September 26 2013 01:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 01:40 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:36 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:34 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And Vayne, by your contributions you look the scummiest of all.
If you are town you should probably try start actually saying something from the beginning of the game. You were completely useless before D3 and that's fishy as hell.


that's pretty incorrect but I digress, you have no intention of winning this game. People said I looked the most town out of anyone day 1 and day 2 everyone just wanted to vote for what I thought was an actual survivor so there wasn't discussion that day anyway. How is a 2 shot vig not possible? if you are truly a doctor then it's very possible.

I don't think people said that. At least i didn't, nor did Pandain (who are btw town -- me and him)


LOL you have terrible memory. Day 1 pandain called me the most town in the thread hahaha. god you are bad.

AFTER day 1.


I said day 1, why are you correcting me moron?

Yeah we called you town because of your argument with debears and your read on SnB.
Then you proceeded to do nothing useful.

Then we called you scum on N1.


oh right, after OP started to look horrible along with pandain you started to call me scum ^^ interesting
I come in for the scraps
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 25 2013 16:51 GMT
#4011
On September 26 2013 01:45 VayneAuthority wrote:
Question for rayn regarding 1 shot vs 2 shot vig

How would I know to roleblock koshi to kill him in 1 shot btw? this is actually pretty important. If you can explain this ill be surprised.

rofl. Anyone who didn't get that Koshi is a possible veteran from his reaction to Grack's fakeclaim is an idiot. At least BH is not an idiot and he was alive on D2.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 25 2013 16:53 GMT
#4012
On September 26 2013 01:51 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 01:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:40 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:36 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:34 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And Vayne, by your contributions you look the scummiest of all.
If you are town you should probably try start actually saying something from the beginning of the game. You were completely useless before D3 and that's fishy as hell.


that's pretty incorrect but I digress, you have no intention of winning this game. People said I looked the most town out of anyone day 1 and day 2 everyone just wanted to vote for what I thought was an actual survivor so there wasn't discussion that day anyway. How is a 2 shot vig not possible? if you are truly a doctor then it's very possible.

I don't think people said that. At least i didn't, nor did Pandain (who are btw town -- me and him)


LOL you have terrible memory. Day 1 pandain called me the most town in the thread hahaha. god you are bad.

AFTER day 1.


I said day 1, why are you correcting me moron?

Yeah we called you town because of your argument with debears and your read on SnB.
Then you proceeded to do nothing useful.

Then we called you scum on N1.


oh right, after OP started to look horrible along with pandain you started to call me scum ^^ interesting

No, OP looked terrible from the first post of the game. Don't twist what i have done this game.
table for two on a tv tray
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 16:54 GMT
#4013
On September 26 2013 01:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 01:45 VayneAuthority wrote:
Question for rayn regarding 1 shot vs 2 shot vig

How would I know to roleblock koshi to kill him in 1 shot btw? this is actually pretty important. If you can explain this ill be surprised.

rofl. Anyone who didn't get that Koshi is a possible veteran from his reaction to Grack's fakeclaim is an idiot. At least BH is not an idiot and he was alive on D2.


so as scum I decided to waste 2 power roles on a simple reaction from a player that is known to be tricky. This coming from a person that fakeclaims all the time.

HMM WHY AM I NOT BUYING THIS LOL.

as expected you have no way of answering this question, you're either complete shit or scum, pick one
I come in for the scraps
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 25 2013 16:54 GMT
#4014
On September 26 2013 01:47 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 01:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
Grack, I think vayne is town cause I liked his shit on day 1 and now.

Does he look like scum trying to win by mislynching? I dont think so at this point.

Lylo so HARD.

He looks like scum who knows he's going to be lynched and doesn't care.

really?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 25 2013 16:55 GMT
#4015
pandain vayne scumteam Grack?
No gg, No skill.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 16:55 GMT
#4016
On September 26 2013 01:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 01:51 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:40 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:36 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:34 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And Vayne, by your contributions you look the scummiest of all.
If you are town you should probably try start actually saying something from the beginning of the game. You were completely useless before D3 and that's fishy as hell.


that's pretty incorrect but I digress, you have no intention of winning this game. People said I looked the most town out of anyone day 1 and day 2 everyone just wanted to vote for what I thought was an actual survivor so there wasn't discussion that day anyway. How is a 2 shot vig not possible? if you are truly a doctor then it's very possible.

I don't think people said that. At least i didn't, nor did Pandain (who are btw town -- me and him)


LOL you have terrible memory. Day 1 pandain called me the most town in the thread hahaha. god you are bad.

AFTER day 1.


I said day 1, why are you correcting me moron?

Yeah we called you town because of your argument with debears and your read on SnB.
Then you proceeded to do nothing useful.

Then we called you scum on N1.


oh right, after OP started to look horrible along with pandain you started to call me scum ^^ interesting

No, OP looked terrible from the first post of the game. Don't twist what i have done this game.


I'm not twisting anything. You are the one that changed your reads to suit your needs, as did Pandain. As soon as people started to call me scum, he hopped on the bandwagon without giving any reasoning.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 16:56 GMT
#4017
On September 26 2013 01:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
pandain vayne scumteam Grack?


not possible. its either you/grack or rayn/panda.

I come in for the scraps
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 25 2013 16:58 GMT
#4018
On September 26 2013 01:54 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 01:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:45 VayneAuthority wrote:
Question for rayn regarding 1 shot vs 2 shot vig

How would I know to roleblock koshi to kill him in 1 shot btw? this is actually pretty important. If you can explain this ill be surprised.

rofl. Anyone who didn't get that Koshi is a possible veteran from his reaction to Grack's fakeclaim is an idiot. At least BH is not an idiot and he was alive on D2.


so as scum I decided to waste 2 power roles on a simple reaction from a player that is known to be tricky. This coming from a person that fakeclaims all the time.

HMM WHY AM I NOT BUYING THIS LOL.

as expected you have no way of answering this question, you're either complete shit or scum, pick one

Explain wasting 2 power roles?
table for two on a tv tray
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 16:59 GMT
#4019
On September 26 2013 01:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 01:54 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:45 VayneAuthority wrote:
Question for rayn regarding 1 shot vs 2 shot vig

How would I know to roleblock koshi to kill him in 1 shot btw? this is actually pretty important. If you can explain this ill be surprised.

rofl. Anyone who didn't get that Koshi is a possible veteran from his reaction to Grack's fakeclaim is an idiot. At least BH is not an idiot and he was alive on D2.


so as scum I decided to waste 2 power roles on a simple reaction from a player that is known to be tricky. This coming from a person that fakeclaims all the time.

HMM WHY AM I NOT BUYING THIS LOL.

as expected you have no way of answering this question, you're either complete shit or scum, pick one

Explain wasting 2 power roles?


you are implying at this point that I as scum used both my roleblocker and vig shot on koshi without having any way to know that he is veteran in the first place...
I come in for the scraps
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 25 2013 17:02 GMT
#4020
On September 26 2013 01:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 01:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
pandain vayne scumteam Grack?


not possible. its either you/grack or rayn/panda.


explain not possible?

Also you couldve known that Koshi was blue and rbed him if he was doc or Jack or something.
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 199 200 201 202 203 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 136
SpeCial 111
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12167
Artosis 372
Bale 11
League of Legends
Doublelift3230
JimRising 564
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox436
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4924
Liquid`Hasu1170
Khaldor1055
Other Games
summit1g7270
shahzam524
FrodaN141
ArmadaUGS74
NeuroSwarm72
Mew2King67
ViBE50
JuggernautJason44
PPMD15
Vindicta3
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV219
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream63
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 23
• blackmanpl 20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie886
• Scarra397
• Shiphtur197
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 35m
Stellar Fest
14h 35m
OSC
23h 35m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 11h
Online Event
1d 12h
FEL
1d 17h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.