• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:32
CEST 03:32
KST 10:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7572 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 200

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 198 199 200 201 202 216 Next
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 25 2013 16:06 GMT
#3981
On September 26 2013 01:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
I believe you were thinking I could be mafia then, in which case it could have been Oats as SK as well with Sn0 Man as town.

No i thought Oats and Vayne scum and Sno SK.

Show nested quote +
I don't think my questions are stupid the answers are very important to me. Your responses to my medic questions were fishy as hell.

What about the medic questions? It was the correct play assuming there was a SK.

your saving Oats over Koshi when you admitted that the correct medic choice should have been Koshi and then when asked about it later answering that you didn't heal Koshi because he is not a top scumhunter and that you healed Pandain because he is a top scum hunter, which doesn't even line up with your original claim. You chose Oats over Koshi not Pandain.

You exposed yourself to RB's as doctor and if you are mafia you know that the SK doesn't exist and everybody is jumping on you being SK so you confirm yourself by "blocking the SK's shot"
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 25 2013 16:16 GMT
#3982
I don't give a fuck. Vote for me then.
If you can't see what i thought in my posts about kush at the end of D3 i can't help.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 25 2013 16:16 GMT
#3983
EBWOP: in the posts directed to kush.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 25 2013 16:20 GMT
#3984
At least i didn't switch my vote from a mafia Godfather who i thought was scum into a townie who was being pushed by my scumread..

The only thing that has not been fucked up in this game is that we did actually lynch BH on D2. Even that was close to failing.
table for two on a tv tray
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 16:26 GMT
#3985
yet you seem to not care at all that we are about to lose. grack is obviously scum for a multitude of reasons and for some reason you are really bad at reading oats. gave him a free ride for having his vote on a partner day 1 ^^ similar to what I did with sloosh in sicilian.
I come in for the scraps
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 25 2013 16:26 GMT
#3986
you think I don't believe you aren't just as hopeless if you are town. Since when is asking questions scummy. If I'm not in here prodding discussion the thread is dead silent. If I was on a team with Vayne (or Oats for that matter) then he wouldn't have sheeped your reasoning on me being scum based on my vote because it was going to kill me if Pandain hadn't come in and stopped the wagon.

If you had any idea of my Meta at all you would see that I don't have the balls to argue back and forth with people in the manner that I've done this game as scum and I certainly wouldn't claim a role in order to flush out the non-existant SK or risk getting counter-claimed for no benefit.

I don't like being in LYLO. It's stressful that's why I try to get myself killed off. I am going to do everything I can to make sure that I am not endgamed for the second game in a row.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 25 2013 16:28 GMT
#3987
And I don't even know why I'm trying right now because Vayne looks so freaking scummy and if he does happen to be town it doesnt matter anyways because he's never going to vote for the scum team.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 25 2013 16:30 GMT
#3988
On September 26 2013 01:26 VayneAuthority wrote:
yet you seem to not care at all that we are about to lose. grack is obviously scum for a multitude of reasons and for some reason you are really bad at reading oats. gave him a free ride for having his vote on a partner day 1 ^^ similar to what I did with sloosh in sicilian.

Yah but the thing is you can't be town unless there is a 2-shot vigilante which i don't believe there is.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 25 2013 16:31 GMT
#3989
And Vayne, by your contributions you look the scummiest of all.
If you are town you should probably try start actually saying something from the beginning of the game. You were completely useless before D3 and that's fishy as hell.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 25 2013 16:33 GMT
#3990
On September 26 2013 01:26 Grackaroni wrote:
you think I don't believe you aren't just as hopeless if you are town. Since when is asking questions scummy. If I'm not in here prodding discussion the thread is dead silent. If I was on a team with Vayne (or Oats for that matter) then he wouldn't have sheeped your reasoning on me being scum based on my vote because it was going to kill me if Pandain hadn't come in and stopped the wagon.

If you had any idea of my Meta at all you would see that I don't have the balls to argue back and forth with people in the manner that I've done this game as scum and I certainly wouldn't claim a role in order to flush out the non-existant SK or risk getting counter-claimed for no benefit.

I don't like being in LYLO. It's stressful that's why I try to get myself killed off. I am going to do everything I can to make sure that I am not endgamed for the second game in a row.

I don't know if you are scum or if Oats is scum. I am going to read it all on N4 assuming the game goes on.
I am gonna die either way because Pandain is playing quite poorly atm. I'll give my judgement then.
You asking questions is generally +1 town point for you in comparsion to Oats, i just don't feel like answering now because it doesn't help at all.
table for two on a tv tray
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 16:34 GMT
#3991
On September 26 2013 01:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And Vayne, by your contributions you look the scummiest of all.
If you are town you should probably try start actually saying something from the beginning of the game. You were completely useless before D3 and that's fishy as hell.


that's pretty incorrect but I digress, you have no intention of winning this game. People said I looked the most town out of anyone day 1 and day 2 everyone just wanted to vote for what I thought was an actual survivor so there wasn't discussion that day anyway. How is a 2 shot vig not possible? if you are truly a doctor then it's very possible.
I come in for the scraps
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 25 2013 16:35 GMT
#3992
Can you just vote for Vayne, Grack?
table for two on a tv tray
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 16:35 GMT
#3993
you have still yet to address why I would ask that mod question after already knowing the answer according to you, you've dodged it like 3 times now
I come in for the scraps
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 25 2013 16:36 GMT
#3994
On September 26 2013 01:34 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 01:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And Vayne, by your contributions you look the scummiest of all.
If you are town you should probably try start actually saying something from the beginning of the game. You were completely useless before D3 and that's fishy as hell.


that's pretty incorrect but I digress, you have no intention of winning this game. People said I looked the most town out of anyone day 1 and day 2 everyone just wanted to vote for what I thought was an actual survivor so there wasn't discussion that day anyway. How is a 2 shot vig not possible? if you are truly a doctor then it's very possible.

I don't think people said that. At least i didn't, nor did Pandain (who are btw town -- me and him)
table for two on a tv tray
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 16:36 GMT
#3995
On September 26 2013 01:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 01:34 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And Vayne, by your contributions you look the scummiest of all.
If you are town you should probably try start actually saying something from the beginning of the game. You were completely useless before D3 and that's fishy as hell.


that's pretty incorrect but I digress, you have no intention of winning this game. People said I looked the most town out of anyone day 1 and day 2 everyone just wanted to vote for what I thought was an actual survivor so there wasn't discussion that day anyway. How is a 2 shot vig not possible? if you are truly a doctor then it's very possible.

I don't think people said that. At least i didn't, nor did Pandain (who are btw town -- me and him)


LOL you have terrible memory. Day 1 pandain called me the most town in the thread hahaha. god you are bad.
I come in for the scraps
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 25 2013 16:37 GMT
#3996
On September 26 2013 01:35 VayneAuthority wrote:
you have still yet to address why I would ask that mod question after already knowing the answer according to you, you've dodged it like 3 times now

The question was stupid in the first place because it served no purpose. The follow up was even more stupid.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 25 2013 16:37 GMT
#3997
On September 26 2013 01:36 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 01:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:34 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And Vayne, by your contributions you look the scummiest of all.
If you are town you should probably try start actually saying something from the beginning of the game. You were completely useless before D3 and that's fishy as hell.


that's pretty incorrect but I digress, you have no intention of winning this game. People said I looked the most town out of anyone day 1 and day 2 everyone just wanted to vote for what I thought was an actual survivor so there wasn't discussion that day anyway. How is a 2 shot vig not possible? if you are truly a doctor then it's very possible.

I don't think people said that. At least i didn't, nor did Pandain (who are btw town -- me and him)


LOL you have terrible memory. Day 1 pandain called me the most town in the thread hahaha. god you are bad.

AFTER day 1.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 25 2013 16:38 GMT
#3998
Both me and Pandain called you scum on N1. So did Koshi.
table for two on a tv tray
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 25 2013 16:38 GMT
#3999
On September 26 2013 00:55 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 00:43 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 25 2013 23:39 Grackaroni wrote:
It kind of makes me more comfortable voting for Vayne lol. Is there some specific reasoning besides gut reads that changed your mind?

well
Pandain pretty much didnt play after day 1.

Rayn is being really fucking weird and I think Vayne might be town.

So yeah.

What makes you think Vayne might be town?

Not sure if you are still here but I still want an answer to this before it gets buried.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 16:40 GMT
#4000
On September 26 2013 01:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 01:36 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:34 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And Vayne, by your contributions you look the scummiest of all.
If you are town you should probably try start actually saying something from the beginning of the game. You were completely useless before D3 and that's fishy as hell.


that's pretty incorrect but I digress, you have no intention of winning this game. People said I looked the most town out of anyone day 1 and day 2 everyone just wanted to vote for what I thought was an actual survivor so there wasn't discussion that day anyway. How is a 2 shot vig not possible? if you are truly a doctor then it's very possible.

I don't think people said that. At least i didn't, nor did Pandain (who are btw town -- me and him)


LOL you have terrible memory. Day 1 pandain called me the most town in the thread hahaha. god you are bad.

AFTER day 1.


I said day 1, why are you correcting me moron?
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 198 199 200 201 202 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings65
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 147
RuFF_SC2 104
ProTech59
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15722
Rain 2258
Artosis 570
NaDa 16
Bale 15
League of Legends
Doublelift3503
Counter-Strike
taco 388
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox600
Mew2King105
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor972
Other Games
summit1g8555
Day[9].tv691
JimRising 558
PiGStarcraft316
C9.Mang0261
ViBE49
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV228
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream102
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 156
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP62
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv691
• Scarra560
• Shiphtur200
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
11h 28m
OSC
20h 28m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 8h
Online Event
1d 9h
FEL
1d 14h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.