• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:22
CEST 12:22
KST 19:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9103 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 198

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 196 197 198 199 200 216 Next
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 24 2013 19:47 GMT
#3941
Man this is actually pretty intense I should be paying attention
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 24 2013 20:45 GMT
#3942
Vanillia Townie (Feizhi) - You are Feizhi, a girl from the town of Xian, who has trained not only in Kung Fu under your father Master Feh but also in the powers of psynergy and prophecy by Master Hama from the Lama Temple. When your friend Hsu was trapped beneath a landslide at Alpine Crossing, it was Isaac's group, who helped you rescue your friend. For that you are immensely grateful and coupled together with Isaac being a really good looking fellow you have decided to help him in any way you can. While you may be skilled, you are still a far cry from being on the level of a fully trained adept. You are a Protector of Weyard and have no powers besides your vote. Hunt down all threats to Weyard!

i was a loli this whole game and rayn abused me, confirmed pedo

won't be here for deadline so ill talk to you guys at endgame later
I come in for the scraps
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 24 2013 20:54 GMT
#3943
On September 25 2013 04:32 Pandain wrote:
What? I assume grack is town and know you are town.

Also I think we should vote oats instead of Vayne because in scenarios where grack is Mafia oats is more likely

On September 24 2013 19:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 11:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
Rayn, you get no hit notifications right?

No, i get no notifications.

Now listen to me, i am going to say this only once:

- In case there is a Serial Killer, the town has already lost the game, therefore, everyone who is town should assume this:

- There is no Serial Killer, but mafia instead has a one shot vigilante. Therefore mafia did shoot WaveofShadow (for whatever reason) N1, they did shoot+vig Koshi & SnB on N2. That means mafia also roleblocked Koshi on N2, otherwise he would not have died. This means Vayne is lying about the roleblock and he is mafia!

This is the only scenario where town has not lost the game (no SK). In this only scenario VayneAuthority has to be mafia.

Everyone who is town should vote for Vayneauthority!

table for two on a tv tray
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 24 2013 20:56 GMT
#3944
thats actually wrong rayn since im VT, but you will look stupid enough after the flip.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 24 2013 20:57 GMT
#3945
if you actually think I would send in a roleblock on koshi and see him die then ask mods if RB'ing veteran kills him in 1 shot then you are an idiot! nuff said
I come in for the scraps
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 24 2013 21:02 GMT
#3946
@Pandain: please elaborate on why if I was mafia it would more likely be on a team with oats and what has changed your mind.

@Rayn: Please explain why I am mafia over Oats.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 24 2013 21:09 GMT
#3947
@Rayn: Also talk me through your thought process during the end of the day when Debears claimed Parity cop and the last second vote switch.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 25 2013 02:34 GMT
#3948
When is next deadline?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 25 2013 04:11 GMT
#3949
Basically I'm pretty sure Oats is scum.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 04:18 GMT
#3950
not sure when the next deadline is, I just assumed the game was over
I come in for the scraps
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 25 2013 04:20 GMT
#3951
I hate that nobody is talking. Everyone is acting as if Rayn/Pandain are confirmed town and I don't think that's the case. Rayn did hammer BH at the start of the game but there have been other things that point towards him being scum.
Pandain's just not been present in the game for a long time now.

Oats/Vayne very well could be the scum team and they certainly have been the most useless pair left but they could also be town. I feel like if Oats was scum he would be pushing for Rayn and trying to court my vote rather than bussing Vayne.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 25 2013 04:24 GMT
#3952
Alright here, let's assume for our purposes that town hasn't lost.
I will say why Oats is scum.

Grack is clearly not, by the way, because he is trying to get us to post, when he could have just lurked into victory if scum.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 04:26 GMT
#3953
On September 25 2013 13:24 Pandain wrote:
Alright here, let's assume for our purposes that town hasn't lost.
I will say why Oats is scum.

Grack is clearly not, by the way, because he is trying to get us to post, when he could have just lurked into victory if scum.


if you don't think grack is scum then why does it matter? you have already concluded that me and oats are the last two scum lol.

I've said my piece and if I could shorten the deadline I would, I just wanna see the endgame post at this point. really doubt its you/rayn but well played if it is
I come in for the scraps
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 25 2013 04:29 GMT
#3954
Because nothing is certain, and I want to start with what I'm more confident in.

I would ask all town members to follow me, as assuming its 3 versus 2, we need to unite. And I am indeed town.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 04:32 GMT
#3955
On September 25 2013 13:29 Pandain wrote:
Because nothing is certain, and I want to start with what I'm more confident in.

I would ask all town members to follow me, as assuming its 3 versus 2, we need to unite. And I am indeed town.


if you are town then rayn is town by proxy, we've figured out the game at this point besides the fact that rayn thinks there is a 1 shot vig and the roleblock incriminates me, as if I would be stupid enough to roleblock a vet and then ask if roleblocking a vet kills them in 1 hit right after I did it. I'm having trouble coming up with a scenario in where he isn't right though so I'm not sure what happened.
I come in for the scraps
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 25 2013 04:36 GMT
#3956
On September 25 2013 13:32 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2013 13:29 Pandain wrote:
Because nothing is certain, and I want to start with what I'm more confident in.

I would ask all town members to follow me, as assuming its 3 versus 2, we need to unite. And I am indeed town.


if you are town then rayn is town by proxy, we've figured out the game at this point besides the fact that rayn thinks there is a 1 shot vig and the roleblock incriminates me, as if I would be stupid enough to roleblock a vet and then ask if roleblocking a vet kills them in 1 hit right after I did it. I'm having trouble coming up with a scenario in where he isn't right though so I'm not sure what happened.


What if I was framed night one?
Rayn then isn't town.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 25 2013 04:37 GMT
#3957
If Grack is scum, then I already concede the game to him because that fake fake claim was genius.

You and Rayn are going too hard against each other. I'll decide between you later.

VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 04:38 GMT
#3958
yo dude, we figured out after tonight there is no serial killer, meaning the extra shots come from a mafia vig. There is no framer as we already know there is a roleblocker. You and rayn are the same alignment unless debears pulled a layabout (look up sicilian if you are unsure what i mean lol) and misread his cop reports.
I come in for the scraps
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 25 2013 04:40 GMT
#3959
I believe there can't be a SK because of the win condition BH kept talking about. It would be 2-2-1 which I think equals mafia victory in the win condition.
There was 2 deaths after BH was already dead so it's not a mafia KP decreases after they lose a member sort of deal so there is probably a mafia vigilante + Roleblocker (no framer)
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 25 2013 04:41 GMT
#3960
Mmmm alright.
I'm convinced.
Prev 1 196 197 198 199 200 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 5
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 29876
firebathero 2332
Bisu 750
Hyuk 536
Horang2 408
BeSt 205
Larva 200
EffOrt 122
Light 108
Leta 99
[ Show more ]
Soma 98
Dewaltoss 72
Mini 71
Sexy 67
Rush 67
Killer 66
ZerO 61
Barracks 57
Pusan 53
ToSsGirL 51
soO 46
Sharp 31
Aegong 29
Shinee 26
NaDa 22
sorry 20
Bale 20
Sacsri 19
Mind 18
Hm[arnc] 14
JulyZerg 12
Noble 12
Terrorterran 6
zelot 6
Dota 2
Fuzer 187
XaKoH 3
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1824
byalli884
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor957
crisheroes825
Other Games
gofns37802
singsing1592
olofmeister1152
Mew2King85
B2W.Neo67
ArmadaUGS62
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream171
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH24
• StrangeGG 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
2h 38m
OSC
11h 38m
CranKy Ducklings
23h 38m
Online Event
1d
FEL
1d 5h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.