• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:07
CEST 16:07
KST 23:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10864 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 196

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 194 195 196 197 198 216 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 24 2013 11:43 GMT
#3901
The other thing is that scum have a 2 shot vig and Vayne isnt lying and you and pandain are scum.
No gg, No skill.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 24 2013 11:44 GMT
#3902
lol Oats.
table for two on a tv tray
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 24 2013 11:46 GMT
#3903
On September 24 2013 20:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
lol Oats.

its possible
No gg, No skill.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 24 2013 11:49 GMT
#3904
Yeah it's also possible that scum has a infinite-shot vigi and you are scum with BH and there are only 2 scum.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 24 2013 11:53 GMT
#3905
So if we assume you are town Oats, which is more likely:

(1) I bussed my Godfather hard on D1 and tried to lynch him, and Pandain makes a last second switch to ensure BH does not get lynched. Our team does not cooperat at all.

(2) Grackaroni switches off from BH when the lynch gains traction, BH votes for the same candidate than Grack. Vayne is not present.
table for two on a tv tray
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 24 2013 13:07 GMT
#3906
I dont know rayn, which is more likely?
No gg, No skill.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 24 2013 13:08 GMT
#3907
I don't know wtf is wrong with you Oats in this game. Go ahead and lose the game then if you are town. I honestly don't give a fuck anymore.
table for two on a tv tray
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 24 2013 13:24 GMT
#3908
On September 24 2013 22:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't know wtf is wrong with you Oats in this game. Go ahead and lose the game then if you are town. I honestly don't give a fuck anymore.

So if I vote to lynch you, how mad will you be?
No gg, No skill.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 24 2013 13:35 GMT
#3909
I am not going to be mad. I just will not trust in your ability to make good decision for now on. And i probably am forced to vote for you because if you are town scum will hammer me and we lose, so...
table for two on a tv tray
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 24 2013 13:42 GMT
#3910
On September 24 2013 22:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am not going to be mad. I just will not trust in your ability to make good decision for now on. And i probably am forced to vote for you because if you are town scum will hammer me and we lose, so...

so if im town, and you vote for me, then you lost the game for town.
Good Job Rayn.
No gg, No skill.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 24 2013 13:48 GMT
#3911
On September 24 2013 22:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 22:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am not going to be mad. I just will not trust in your ability to make good decision for now on. And i probably am forced to vote for you because if you are town scum will hammer me and we lose, so...

so if im town, and you vote for me, then you lost the game for town.
Good Job Rayn.

So what, do i vote for myself then?
table for two on a tv tray
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 24 2013 13:54 GMT
#3912
It's an important question Rayn. If you were mafia and you knew there was a mafia vig you would also know that the SK would be the first priority for the day. You would know that only one kill would be coming but all of a sudden you claimed to confirm yourself while still knowing there was a role blocker.

Balance-wise I don't know if there has to be 4 Blue roles in a game without a SK. You haven't saved anyone all game including Koshi, who should have been the top choice for medic protect.

Either Pandain is really confident that I am town or he is confident that you have the game won.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 24 2013 13:57 GMT
#3913
Holy shit everyone is so fucking dumb or scum.

No, Koshi should not be top priority for medic save. You don't doc people who are "likely town". You doc people who aare able to solve this game. I thought Pandain was able to solve this game, apparently i was wrong since he has honestly been terribad.

I am not assuming there is a mafia vigilante AND a Serial Killer!! omfg. This is why towns lose all the fucking games lately. Everyone is so ridiculously dumb.
table for two on a tv tray
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 24 2013 14:01 GMT
#3914
On September 24 2013 22:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Holy shit everyone is so fucking dumb or scum.

No, Koshi should not be top priority for medic save. You don't doc people who are "likely town". You doc people who aare able to solve this game. I thought Pandain was able to solve this game, apparently i was wrong since he has honestly been terribad.

I am not assuming there is a mafia vigilante AND a Serial Killer!! omfg. This is why towns lose all the fucking games lately. Everyone is so ridiculously dumb.

I'm not saying you thought there was a SK. But the town thought there was a SK and the SK was going to be lynched. I see more reason for scum to claim then because a doctor should still be concerned about the Roleblocker while if you were scum all you have yo do is make town believe you are not SK.

I don't believe you healed Pandain, I remember you choosing Oats over Koshi for some reason.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 24 2013 14:05 GMT
#3915
On September 21 2013 06:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am Mia the doctor.
N1: Pandain (this is why Vayne's roleblock claim is full of shit). In case scum did not him Koshi on N1, they hit Pandain.
N2: Oats. I hate myself as i was supposed to send in Koshi but my brain farted. ASFDJHJFASHJFASH
N3: debears obviously, my N3 is a guise. <3

goodluck guys!

If you want breadcrumbs check my N2 post and "MIA",

Right there, you told us yourself Koshi should have been the priority heal target.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 24 2013 14:05 GMT
#3916
On September 24 2013 23:01 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 22:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Holy shit everyone is so fucking dumb or scum.

No, Koshi should not be top priority for medic save. You don't doc people who are "likely town". You doc people who aare able to solve this game. I thought Pandain was able to solve this game, apparently i was wrong since he has honestly been terribad.

I am not assuming there is a mafia vigilante AND a Serial Killer!! omfg. This is why towns lose all the fucking games lately. Everyone is so ridiculously dumb.

I'm not saying you thought there was a SK. But the town thought there was a SK and the SK was going to be lynched. I see more reason for scum to claim then because a doctor should still be concerned about the Roleblocker while if you were scum all you have yo do is make town believe you are not SK.

I don't believe you healed Pandain, I remember you choosing Oats over Koshi for some reason.

Well i don't give a fuck about what you think because now you are suggesting that there is:
Godfather + roleblocker + 2-shot vigilante vs Parity cop + veteran + mason.

lol.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 24 2013 14:06 GMT
#3917
On September 24 2013 23:05 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 06:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am Mia the doctor.
N1: Pandain (this is why Vayne's roleblock claim is full of shit). In case scum did not him Koshi on N1, they hit Pandain.
N2: Oats. I hate myself as i was supposed to send in Koshi but my brain farted. ASFDJHJFASHJFASH
N3: debears obviously, my N3 is a guise. <3

goodluck guys!

If you want breadcrumbs check my N2 post and "MIA",

Right there, you told us yourself Koshi should have been the priority heal target.

Yes right there i told you so. Because i could not heal Pandain again and debears was not giving shit about the whole game.
table for two on a tv tray
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 24 2013 14:06 GMT
#3918
On September 24 2013 23:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 23:01 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 24 2013 22:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Holy shit everyone is so fucking dumb or scum.

No, Koshi should not be top priority for medic save. You don't doc people who are "likely town". You doc people who aare able to solve this game. I thought Pandain was able to solve this game, apparently i was wrong since he has honestly been terribad.

I am not assuming there is a mafia vigilante AND a Serial Killer!! omfg. This is why towns lose all the fucking games lately. Everyone is so ridiculously dumb.

I'm not saying you thought there was a SK. But the town thought there was a SK and the SK was going to be lynched. I see more reason for scum to claim then because a doctor should still be concerned about the Roleblocker while if you were scum all you have yo do is make town believe you are not SK.

I don't believe you healed Pandain, I remember you choosing Oats over Koshi for some reason.

Well i don't give a fuck about what you think because now you are suggesting that there is:
Godfather + roleblocker + 2-shot vigilante vs Parity cop + veteran + mason.

lol.

I really have no idea if that is a realistic setup. 3 scum is on the low side for a game with 15 people.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 24 2013 14:10 GMT
#3919
On September 24 2013 23:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 23:05 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 21 2013 06:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am Mia the doctor.
N1: Pandain (this is why Vayne's roleblock claim is full of shit). In case scum did not him Koshi on N1, they hit Pandain.
N2: Oats. I hate myself as i was supposed to send in Koshi but my brain farted. ASFDJHJFASHJFASH
N3: debears obviously, my N3 is a guise. <3

goodluck guys!

If you want breadcrumbs check my N2 post and "MIA",

Right there, you told us yourself Koshi should have been the priority heal target.

Yes right there i told you so. Because i could not heal Pandain again and debears was not giving shit about the whole game.

But that's not at all what you were saying in the original post. You said "I'm doc, whoops should have healed Koshi, guess I fucked up." Now you are like "WTF, Koshi is a terrible medic target. I only heal the people who can solve the game!" which is an obvious lie because you said you should have healed Koshi earlier.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 24 2013 14:19 GMT
#3920
On September 24 2013 23:10 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 23:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 24 2013 23:05 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 21 2013 06:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am Mia the doctor.
N1: Pandain (this is why Vayne's roleblock claim is full of shit). In case scum did not him Koshi on N1, they hit Pandain.
N2: Oats. I hate myself as i was supposed to send in Koshi but my brain farted. ASFDJHJFASHJFASH
N3: debears obviously, my N3 is a guise. <3

goodluck guys!

If you want breadcrumbs check my N2 post and "MIA",

Right there, you told us yourself Koshi should have been the priority heal target.

Yes right there i told you so. Because i could not heal Pandain again and debears was not giving shit about the whole game.

But that's not at all what you were saying in the original post. You said "I'm doc, whoops should have healed Koshi, guess I fucked up." Now you are like "WTF, Koshi is a terrible medic target. I only heal the people who can solve the game!" which is an obvious lie because you said you should have healed Koshi earlier.

Koshi was a terrible target on N1 compared to Pandain/debears. If we had a scum flip on D1 then it would have been different.

Anyways, the situation is that noone who is town should assume there is a SK because with that assumption the game is lost. Only possible scumteams are me+Pandain or Vayne+Grackaroni/Oats. Assuming 2-shot vigilante is ridiculous because there was a survivor that was essentially +1 mafia and mason is a weak role because that does not directly help keeping townies alive / find scum.

Therefore everyone who is town should vote for one of me/Pandain or Vayne. If someone can honestly say Vayne is more likely town than i am i can't do anything about it but laugh.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 194 195 196 197 198 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 294
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SHIN 278
mouzHeroMarine 260
ProTech144
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41390
Bisu 2791
Hyuk 1689
Shuttle 1619
Mini 695
EffOrt 631
Larva 445
Soma 320
firebathero 234
ZerO 210
[ Show more ]
hero 123
Last 98
Zeus 73
Pusan 67
Sexy 53
Killer 50
Hyun 47
Bale 36
Trap 36
Mong 35
sorry 32
Hm[arnc] 27
ToSsGirL 27
PianO 25
Aegong 22
zelot 19
Rock 12
Noble 12
yabsab 12
JulyZerg 9
Sacsri 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6855
qojqva1496
Dendi976
Counter-Strike
fl0m1052
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1287
crisheroes1020
Liquid`Hasu455
Lowko428
Other Games
gofns43565
singsing2576
B2W.Neo1350
DeMusliM272
Livibee175
Hui .146
Liquid`VortiX145
ArmadaUGS87
Mew2King83
elazer27
ZerO(Twitch)20
CosmosSc2 18
KnowMe4
Beastyqt1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream76
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6731
League of Legends
• Jankos1901
Other Games
• WagamamaTV200
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 53m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 53m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 53m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 53m
INu's Battles
21h 53m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.