• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:57
CEST 23:57
KST 06:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7603 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 197

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 195 196 197 198 199 216 Next
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 24 2013 14:26 GMT
#3921
I have no idea why you keep thinking I'm talking about n1. I'm talking about n2, the night where Koshi died and you chose to save Oats rather than Koshi and said that you thought you should have healed Koshi.

I'm not completely convinced one way or the other but I'm going to do what I can to make sure I make the right decision.
I read that in lylo it is actually optimal to lynch the person that appears "more pro-town" and that they are usually the mafia.

Mafia is making these shots. Why did they pick off WoS and S&B in a game when there are so many high priority people they could pick off.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 24 2013 14:27 GMT
#3922
The shots don't really line up with an Oats/Vayne scum team.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 24 2013 14:29 GMT
#3923
So why would i shoot WoS? Or Koshi?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 24 2013 14:30 GMT
#3924
On September 24 2013 23:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So why would i shoot WoS? Or Koshi?

And for the record I COULDN'T EVEN HAVE SHOT KOSHI BECAUSE VAYNE WOULD HAVE BEEN ROLEBLOCKED AND THAT'S NOT POSSIBLWEAKDSLL!!! PFFFF!!!
table for two on a tv tray
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 24 2013 14:49 GMT
#3925
rayn , why would I ask the mod question about the vet roleblock thing if I was scum and just did that the night before? i would already know the answer. I don't get why you think I have to be scum. I know you are town unless he is seriously messing with us through the characters but i dont believe that to be the case
I come in for the scraps
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 24 2013 14:52 GMT
#3926
Oats mentioned 2 shot mafia vigilante so it's not impossible. I'm just going to ignore that speculation because I don't know if 1 shot or 2 shot or 3 shot mafia vig makes the game more balanced.

Why would Oats/Vayne make those shots. They could have shot people capable of analyzing the game like you or Pandain and chose to shoot at those people who weren't a threat to them. When I had said that I thought you were SK I explained how they made sense as your shots and it still makes sense to me.

Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 24 2013 15:01 GMT
#3927
On September 24 2013 23:49 VayneAuthority wrote:
rayn , why would I ask the mod question about the vet roleblock thing if I was scum and just did that the night before? i would already know the answer. I don't get why you think I have to be scum. I know you are town unless he is seriously messing with us through the characters but i dont believe that to be the case

Because the idea that Koshi could have been RB shouldn't have even crossed the mind of somebody who was just Roleblocked. Afterwards you said something that made me think that you didn't understand the role.

There are fake claims in the game... are you seriously basing your reads off of characters??

VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 24 2013 15:05 GMT
#3928
unless you are trying to figure out the game? and now I find myself in a place where it actually matters. If roleblocking does nothing to koshi then I can't be framed, but since he can it now looks like it is possible for me to be mafia based on the roleblock, and scum knew since then they know there is no SK this whole time.

and yes I don't see why 3 of the 4 main characters would be in the game and the 4th is randomly just a fakeclaim for scum. All the fakeclaims so far have just been random stuff ive barely heard of.
I come in for the scraps
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 24 2013 15:09 GMT
#3929
On September 25 2013 00:05 VayneAuthority wrote:
unless you are trying to figure out the game? and now I find myself in a place where it actually matters. If roleblocking does nothing to koshi then I can't be framed, but since he can it now looks like it is possible for me to be mafia based on the roleblock, and scum knew since then they know there is no SK this whole time.

and yes I don't see why 3 of the 4 main characters would be in the game and the 4th is randomly just a fakeclaim for scum. All the fakeclaims so far have just been random stuff ive barely heard of.

that is like the worst reasoning I've heard. How many fake claims have you seen? 2? and because those 2 were not one of the 4 main characters then Mia cannot possibly be a fake claim.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 24 2013 15:14 GMT
#3930
idk dude, it's not only that. the heuristic also stays true since I was wrong about the framer. +doctor = +mafia power role it just wasn't a framer like I thought since the kills make no sense from a scum standpoint so I didnt even think of vig. from my POV shots were WOS/koshi then SNB/koshi and I was roleblocked because I faked being a vig earlier in the game apparently. didn't know if anyone actually looked at it but apparently they did.
I come in for the scraps
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 24 2013 15:16 GMT
#3931
On September 25 2013 00:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
idk dude, it's not only that. the heuristic also stays true since I was wrong about the framer. +doctor = +mafia power role it just wasn't a framer like I thought since the kills make no sense from a scum standpoint so I didnt even think of vig. from my POV shots were WOS/koshi then SNB/koshi and I was roleblocked because I faked being a vig earlier in the game apparently. didn't know if anyone actually looked at it but apparently they did.

Why do I get the impression that you don't give a shit about being lynched. that's not a normal townie response, especially when it would basically make you responsible for losing the game.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 24 2013 15:21 GMT
#3932
haha if you think this game is on me you are insane, rayn didnt tunnel you this entire game. and you're right I dont care at this point. nothing is going to change his mind so I lost, you win grats
I come in for the scraps
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 24 2013 15:27 GMT
#3933
On September 25 2013 00:21 VayneAuthority wrote:
haha if you think this game is on me you are insane, rayn didnt tunnel you this entire game. and you're right I dont care at this point. nothing is going to change his mind so I lost, you win grats

You have the game "solved", you've completely ruled out Rayn/Pandain from being scum and then rather than writing up why Oats and I are Mafia you just sulk in pity over how Rayn has voted you.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 24 2013 15:30 GMT
#3934
Frankly I will blame you if you get mislynched and flip town because you aren't even trying.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 24 2013 15:31 GMT
#3935
Rayn may be tunneled but I can't say that he isn't trying to solve the game.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 24 2013 16:34 GMT
#3936
Scum team:Grack VA
Town: Pandain Oats Rayn.

Rayn cant be sk or scum wouldve shot him.
No gg, No skill.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 24 2013 18:42 GMT
#3937
well looks like gg at this point, regardless if its rayn/pandain or grack/oats they both still retain a vote meaning town can't win. GGWP see you at endgame
I come in for the scraps
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 24 2013 19:19 GMT
#3938
Pandain, wtf are you doing?
table for two on a tv tray
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 24 2013 19:32 GMT
#3939
What? I assume grack is town and know you are town.

Also I think we should vote oats instead of Vayne because in scenarios where grack is Mafia oats is more likely
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 24 2013 19:33 GMT
#3940
grack isn't going to vote his scum buddy so yea you need to convince rayn at this point ive already tried
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 195 196 197 198 199 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech153
ViBE52
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 187
Dewaltoss 86
Hyuk 67
Bale 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm72
League of Legends
Doublelift2966
Counter-Strike
Fnx 752
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King85
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5899
Khaldor846
Liquid`Hasu699
Other Games
summit1g7716
FrodaN2270
shahzam673
KnowMe305
C9.Mang0198
ArmadaUGS104
UpATreeSC97
Trikslyr48
ZombieGrub47
PPMD40
CosmosSc2 21
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream71
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH345
• davetesta13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie874
• Shiphtur231
Upcoming Events
OSC
3m
CranKy Ducklings
12h 3m
Online Event
13h 3m
FEL
18h 3m
AI Arena Tournament
19h 3m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 3m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.