• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:31
CEST 23:31
KST 06:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8227 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 18

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 216 Next
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 12 2013 16:19 GMT
#341
OP question #4 - Because I am terrible at reading koshi, so im not going to bother with him day 1 this game. The only time I was ever right about his alignment was in nuclear because he was obvious as fuck in that game that he was scum. I've said multiple times what I thought about that garbage policy vote in my arguments with papa smurf, it was terrible which is actually ironically a towntell from koshi since he plays like ass as town lol.

OP question #1 post 2 - already did that

OP question #3 - post 2 -you would have to understand our history to understand the non 3P read, its completely meaningless as anything other then a joke. These questions really died off at the end here...


______________________________

new reads:

pandain - null, that post is bad but could be made from either alignment. I'd look into the people attacking it because thats basically how I feel as town when scum tries to go after my "scummy posting" They hound you for anything and everything and thats exactly what people are doing to this poor guy. Keep an eye on anyone that jumped on this shit.

Rayn - tough to tell, leaning town though. if me snb and him are all town this game is gonna be easy. I also like and encourage his posting this game. In fact, this game has been pretty analytic so far and it brings a tear to my eye to see such a good game so far.

__________________

Concerns: Koshi and rayn arguing (different alignments?), sn0_man's bitterness from last game (not a bad vig shot if he's gonna just tunnel people he's mad at)

[image loading]


blubbdavid....better be SLYTHERIN.

##vote:blubbdavid
I come in for the scraps
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
September 12 2013 16:22 GMT
#342
On September 13 2013 00:53 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2013 00:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 13 2013 00:33 Grackaroni wrote:
@Rayn, Could you write out your opinion of Blubdavid.

I agree with some points he brought up against you:
1Pandain came into the thread with a long constructed post but he didn't analyze shit.
2He gave out some town reads that agreed with town sentiment.
3His reasoning for S&B being town is absolute bull. (S&B saw Debears post in a newbie game currently in signups, HOW DOES THAT EQUATE TO S&B GOING OUTSIDE THE GAME AND LOOKING FOR MAFIA??)
4He writes to a whole lot of nothing about OP (why did you even include that if you've made no conclusion off of it?
5And to top it off he then says that me and kush are BAD players so we are the top lynch choices
6Now when I called him out on him being more interested in lynching people for being bad than scum he says that we should focus on lurkers.


I disagree here with points 1,3,4,5
1. wut
3. have you already made out of thread investigation, Grack?
4. wut
5. you two should be lynched because of scum behaviour, not because you are bad

1. I agree with him. Pandain analyzed people and gave opinions.
2. I'm interested in hearing from both of you & Blubb about this:
2a) You: What you say is incorrect. Pandain did not give town reads that agreed with thread sentiment. Btw why do you use wording "town sentiment"?
2b) Blubb: Why did you not comment on this point at all? This is probably the strongest point in your case against Grack?
3. I don't understand Blubb and i agree with you, Pandain's reasoning for SnB being town is shit.
4. Actually there is a conclusion, it's "watch out for this guy", i agree with the concusion Pandain came to, because that's exactly how i felt when i read Old Partner's posts.
5. That's certainly not what Pandain said.
6. This is wrong because that was not the point in the first place. I dunno however why Pandain did not correct you, or why Blubb is not bringing this up in his case.

Other than what i said, Blubb's case is crap. Anything else is nothing alignment indicative and is a pre-flip association that's bad. Does not make either one of you scum though.

Could you elaborate on my point (2), as i assked you to earlier?

There's not much to it, it's a non-contribution. I think if Pandain came in and gave some reasoning for why somebody people were supicous of was town then he would be adding something.
If pandain was arguing I was scum why did he use the word "bad", and then say at the end I'm not sure if he's scum and then post a paragraph afterwards on policy lynching Kush. I interpreted it as grack sucks, he's not confident in his reads, etc - let's just get rid of him.

I didn't comment on point 2 because I don't disagree with Grackaroni there. Pandain's townreads were mainstreamlined at that time. (or better: Pandain's townreads were similar to mine, so I had not too much reason to interfere)
Point 6: Tbh I don't know myself why I didn't comment on this one, yes Grack seems to be wrong in this case.

On September 13 2013 01:17 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2013 01:15 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 13 2013 01:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 13 2013 01:03 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 13 2013 01:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 13 2013 00:58 Grackaroni wrote:
@Rayn, thread sentiment would be better worded. It's not a scumslip, when I say town I mean town as a whole. aka the thread.

yeah yeah, could you just answer the questions, that was a part of it only.

On September 13 2013 00:54 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 13 2013 00:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Sno_man and Grack: Could you go through Pandain's & Old Partner's posts and tell me which one of those guys has shared more thoughts that contribute towards this game?

lol please don't make me read through that guys posts

This is the same thing i feel about Axlegreaser. Still, every time i read his posts multiple times and every time i can't understand anything he says. Trust me, this is way easier..

I'm not sure what I didn't answer? I've covered just about everything throughout my last posts.
Lots of people were saying vayne was town at the time and I believe that people were less sure about GK but had a similar opinion.

Oh sorry, i missed this post:
On September 13 2013 00:53 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 13 2013 00:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 13 2013 00:33 Grackaroni wrote:
@Rayn, Could you write out your opinion of Blubdavid.

I agree with some points he brought up against you:
1Pandain came into the thread with a long constructed post but he didn't analyze shit.
2He gave out some town reads that agreed with town sentiment.
3His reasoning for S&B being town is absolute bull. (S&B saw Debears post in a newbie game currently in signups, HOW DOES THAT EQUATE TO S&B GOING OUTSIDE THE GAME AND LOOKING FOR MAFIA??)
4He writes to a whole lot of nothing about OP (why did you even include that if you've made no conclusion off of it?
5And to top it off he then says that me and kush are BAD players so we are the top lynch choices
6Now when I called him out on him being more interested in lynching people for being bad than scum he says that we should focus on lurkers.


I disagree here with points 1,3,4,5
1. wut
3. have you already made out of thread investigation, Grack?
4. wut
5. you two should be lynched because of scum behaviour, not because you are bad

1. I agree with him. Pandain analyzed people and gave opinions.
2. I'm interested in hearing from both of you & Blubb about this:
2a) You: What you say is incorrect. Pandain did not give town reads that agreed with thread sentiment. Btw why do you use wording "town sentiment"?
2b) Blubb: Why did you not comment on this point at all? This is probably the strongest point in your case against Grack?
3. I don't understand Blubb and i agree with you, Pandain's reasoning for SnB being town is shit.
4. Actually there is a conclusion, it's "watch out for this guy", i agree with the concusion Pandain came to, because that's exactly how i felt when i read Old Partner's posts.
5. That's certainly not what Pandain said.
6. This is wrong because that was not the point in the first place. I dunno however why Pandain did not correct you, or why Blubb is not bringing this up in his case.

Other than what i said, Blubb's case is crap. Anything else is nothing alignment indicative and is a pre-flip association that's bad. Does not make either one of you scum though.

Could you elaborate on my point (2), as i assked you to earlier?

There's not much to it, it's a non-contribution. I think if Pandain came in and gave some reasoning for why somebody people were supicous of was town then he would be adding something.
If pandain was arguing I was scum why did he use the word "bad", and then say at the end I'm not sure if he's scum and then post a paragraph afterwards on policy lynching Kush. I interpreted it as grack sucks, he's not confident in his reads, etc - let's just get rid of him.

I don't think you are right.
His read on VA is not following the thread sentiment, for example you yourself think VA is not necessarily town, as do other people. His read on GK is not following the thread sentiment, most people thought GK was scummy because of that comment, i agree with Pandain. His reasoning for the read on SnB is shit as said earlier. His read on OP is golden imo. Everybody should vote for that guy. His read on you is not following the thread sentiment, i can understand why he thinks what he says about you, i do not agree with him though. I am not even gonna go to the kush read. Kush needs to be given time. He either starts playing, if he does not, we lynch/vig him. Discussing/pressuring him does nothing good. I can however understand his policy.

His read on me was following thread sentiment, I believe Vayne and WoS both called me scummy before this. I could have been wrong about GK.

Could you respond to my biggest point in my post about Blubdavid about him not exhibiting a townie mindset. The quotes of me he posted didn't point towards me being scum. He decided in his head beforehand that he was going to call me scummy and then cherry picked quotes and inserted a scummy twist on them.

This to me seems like behavior that would come from a less experienced scum player, and his choice of lynch targets helps reinforce that view.

2/3 of my choice in lynchtargets weren't on the bandwagoning side, I chose you additionally because you tried to shoot down Paindain's big post pretty strongly.
And no, that what I did wasn't cherry picking. More like your post on Panda was cherrypicking.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 12 2013 16:22 GMT
#343
K rayn since u want opinions on OP:

He should be pretty readable based on his posts. I don't think he's contributing as much as he is trying to show, but thats fine because there's no way he can keep up this shit for 3 days and not prove himself scum or town the way I see it.

So we don't lynch him today, and by the end of tomorrow it should be decently clear what his alignment is.

Pandain looked pretty bad considering he's supposed to be a vet or something but I'm waiting on more from that front too. He's a scum candidate right now.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 12 2013 16:23 GMT
#344
Can we not post terribly compressed gifs in the thread thanks.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
September 12 2013 16:24 GMT
#345
And what are you, Hufflepuff?
I am awaiting your analysis on me.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
September 12 2013 16:25 GMT
#346
EPWOP: @VA
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 12 2013 16:26 GMT
#347
So VA would you like to even COMMENT on BD before voting him?

Also, I'd like to reiterate. PLEASE NO GIFS. Images are bad enough thx.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 12 2013 16:26 GMT
#348
On September 12 2013 21:01 blubbdavid wrote:
I went to bed after saying hi.

I have my eye on Koshi. Not only have his opening posts been as useful as a wet sack of dead flies, that scumhunting of his against SnB
Show nested quote +

SnB is feeling uncomfortable.
Show nested quote +
Not having the best start SnB? D:

and some other posts have led to that bandwagon. A very not so justified wagon.

further:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2013 20:19 Koshi wrote:
On September 12 2013 20:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Actually why everyone of those?

Reasons are in the thread.
SnB for the start + he hasn't given me a better target.
WoS for general uselessness.
Pandain for worst opening post.
Goodkarma, not impressed.

Show nested quote +
On September 12 2013 08:28 Koshi wrote:
This looks so much like Sicilian. I am leading SnB wagon of justice and VA his scumbuddy is trying to protect him. Could it be? Or not? Who knows. See what happens in the next episode "when Koshi wakes up".
for now ##Vote: Koshi
gn

SnB has very well given you a scumtarget in the form of VA.
Now SnB and VA are not on my scumradar, they rather look like two butthurt townies. But I will look into them further.

and lastly:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2013 13:35 kushm4sta wrote:
honestly i dont even care if i get mislynched d1. d1 sucks azz anyway.

/martyr

If you want to help town, then how should this post be useful in anyway?


blubbdavid I would like your opinion on what you think of my analysis, it will tell me a lot of your alignment.

Ok so you pick a random person that is pretty much null to everyone in Koshi and decide to push him. ok great.

but wait your entire case just consists of his posting is "bad" which isn't really indicative of anything, just your opinion. Also note that koshi plays way worse as town.

You then go on to say that me and SnB just look like "butthurt" townies, perhaps trying to somehow gain some cred with us but then you leave us open to suspicion by saying "you will look into us later"

wtf?

then for good measure you throw in a bad kush quote and say that the posting is trash, well ok we all knew that. illusionary participation.
I come in for the scraps
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 12 2013 16:27 GMT
#349
I am going to rescind my vote on Pandain and move it to Blubbdavid. My main point on Pandain had to do with him calling me bad and wanting to lynch bad rather than scum. Nobody else in the thread has read his post in the way that I have so I could be mistaken.
##Vote: Blubbdavid
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 12 2013 16:29 GMT
#350
and as I post that I really dislike that grack just jumped on my wagon, weak
I come in for the scraps
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 12 2013 16:30 GMT
#351
Well theres 11 townies and 4 scum (I think?) so its not illegitimate for 3 or 4 people drawing the same conclusion to be town.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 12 2013 16:30 GMT
#352
On September 13 2013 01:22 blubbdavid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2013 00:53 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 13 2013 00:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 13 2013 00:33 Grackaroni wrote:
@Rayn, Could you write out your opinion of Blubdavid.

I agree with some points he brought up against you:
1Pandain came into the thread with a long constructed post but he didn't analyze shit.
2He gave out some town reads that agreed with town sentiment.
3His reasoning for S&B being town is absolute bull. (S&B saw Debears post in a newbie game currently in signups, HOW DOES THAT EQUATE TO S&B GOING OUTSIDE THE GAME AND LOOKING FOR MAFIA??)
4He writes to a whole lot of nothing about OP (why did you even include that if you've made no conclusion off of it?
5And to top it off he then says that me and kush are BAD players so we are the top lynch choices
6Now when I called him out on him being more interested in lynching people for being bad than scum he says that we should focus on lurkers.


I disagree here with points 1,3,4,5
1. wut
3. have you already made out of thread investigation, Grack?
4. wut
5. you two should be lynched because of scum behaviour, not because you are bad

1. I agree with him. Pandain analyzed people and gave opinions.
2. I'm interested in hearing from both of you & Blubb about this:
2a) You: What you say is incorrect. Pandain did not give town reads that agreed with thread sentiment. Btw why do you use wording "town sentiment"?
2b) Blubb: Why did you not comment on this point at all? This is probably the strongest point in your case against Grack?
3. I don't understand Blubb and i agree with you, Pandain's reasoning for SnB being town is shit.
4. Actually there is a conclusion, it's "watch out for this guy", i agree with the concusion Pandain came to, because that's exactly how i felt when i read Old Partner's posts.
5. That's certainly not what Pandain said.
6. This is wrong because that was not the point in the first place. I dunno however why Pandain did not correct you, or why Blubb is not bringing this up in his case.

Other than what i said, Blubb's case is crap. Anything else is nothing alignment indicative and is a pre-flip association that's bad. Does not make either one of you scum though.

Could you elaborate on my point (2), as i assked you to earlier?

There's not much to it, it's a non-contribution. I think if Pandain came in and gave some reasoning for why somebody people were supicous of was town then he would be adding something.
If pandain was arguing I was scum why did he use the word "bad", and then say at the end I'm not sure if he's scum and then post a paragraph afterwards on policy lynching Kush. I interpreted it as grack sucks, he's not confident in his reads, etc - let's just get rid of him.

I didn't comment on point 2 because I don't disagree with Grackaroni there. Pandain's townreads were mainstreamlined at that time. (or better: Pandain's townreads were similar to mine, so I had not too much reason to interfere)
Point 6: Tbh I don't know myself why I didn't comment on this one, yes Grack seems to be wrong in this case.

Show nested quote +
On September 13 2013 01:17 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 13 2013 01:15 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 13 2013 01:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 13 2013 01:03 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 13 2013 01:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 13 2013 00:58 Grackaroni wrote:
@Rayn, thread sentiment would be better worded. It's not a scumslip, when I say town I mean town as a whole. aka the thread.

yeah yeah, could you just answer the questions, that was a part of it only.

On September 13 2013 00:54 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 13 2013 00:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Sno_man and Grack: Could you go through Pandain's & Old Partner's posts and tell me which one of those guys has shared more thoughts that contribute towards this game?

lol please don't make me read through that guys posts

This is the same thing i feel about Axlegreaser. Still, every time i read his posts multiple times and every time i can't understand anything he says. Trust me, this is way easier..

I'm not sure what I didn't answer? I've covered just about everything throughout my last posts.
Lots of people were saying vayne was town at the time and I believe that people were less sure about GK but had a similar opinion.

Oh sorry, i missed this post:
On September 13 2013 00:53 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 13 2013 00:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 13 2013 00:33 Grackaroni wrote:
@Rayn, Could you write out your opinion of Blubdavid.

I agree with some points he brought up against you:
1Pandain came into the thread with a long constructed post but he didn't analyze shit.
2He gave out some town reads that agreed with town sentiment.
3His reasoning for S&B being town is absolute bull. (S&B saw Debears post in a newbie game currently in signups, HOW DOES THAT EQUATE TO S&B GOING OUTSIDE THE GAME AND LOOKING FOR MAFIA??)
4He writes to a whole lot of nothing about OP (why did you even include that if you've made no conclusion off of it?
5And to top it off he then says that me and kush are BAD players so we are the top lynch choices
6Now when I called him out on him being more interested in lynching people for being bad than scum he says that we should focus on lurkers.


I disagree here with points 1,3,4,5
1. wut
3. have you already made out of thread investigation, Grack?
4. wut
5. you two should be lynched because of scum behaviour, not because you are bad

1. I agree with him. Pandain analyzed people and gave opinions.
2. I'm interested in hearing from both of you & Blubb about this:
2a) You: What you say is incorrect. Pandain did not give town reads that agreed with thread sentiment. Btw why do you use wording "town sentiment"?
2b) Blubb: Why did you not comment on this point at all? This is probably the strongest point in your case against Grack?
3. I don't understand Blubb and i agree with you, Pandain's reasoning for SnB being town is shit.
4. Actually there is a conclusion, it's "watch out for this guy", i agree with the concusion Pandain came to, because that's exactly how i felt when i read Old Partner's posts.
5. That's certainly not what Pandain said.
6. This is wrong because that was not the point in the first place. I dunno however why Pandain did not correct you, or why Blubb is not bringing this up in his case.

Other than what i said, Blubb's case is crap. Anything else is nothing alignment indicative and is a pre-flip association that's bad. Does not make either one of you scum though.

Could you elaborate on my point (2), as i assked you to earlier?

There's not much to it, it's a non-contribution. I think if Pandain came in and gave some reasoning for why somebody people were supicous of was town then he would be adding something.
If pandain was arguing I was scum why did he use the word "bad", and then say at the end I'm not sure if he's scum and then post a paragraph afterwards on policy lynching Kush. I interpreted it as grack sucks, he's not confident in his reads, etc - let's just get rid of him.

I don't think you are right.
His read on VA is not following the thread sentiment, for example you yourself think VA is not necessarily town, as do other people. His read on GK is not following the thread sentiment, most people thought GK was scummy because of that comment, i agree with Pandain. His reasoning for the read on SnB is shit as said earlier. His read on OP is golden imo. Everybody should vote for that guy. His read on you is not following the thread sentiment, i can understand why he thinks what he says about you, i do not agree with him though. I am not even gonna go to the kush read. Kush needs to be given time. He either starts playing, if he does not, we lynch/vig him. Discussing/pressuring him does nothing good. I can however understand his policy.

His read on me was following thread sentiment, I believe Vayne and WoS both called me scummy before this. I could have been wrong about GK.

Could you respond to my biggest point in my post about Blubdavid about him not exhibiting a townie mindset. The quotes of me he posted didn't point towards me being scum. He decided in his head beforehand that he was going to call me scummy and then cherry picked quotes and inserted a scummy twist on them.

This to me seems like behavior that would come from a less experienced scum player, and his choice of lynch targets helps reinforce that view.

2/3 of my choice in lynchtargets weren't on the bandwagoning side, I chose you additionally because you tried to shoot down Paindain's big post pretty strongly.
And no, that what I did wasn't cherry picking. More like your post on Panda was cherrypicking.

So you actually believe that there is no townie-motivation for vigging kush or asking other peoples opinions on cases? You think those things would only come out of me if I was scum?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 12 2013 16:30 GMT
#353
On September 13 2013 01:22 blubbdavid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2013 00:53 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 13 2013 00:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 13 2013 00:33 Grackaroni wrote:
@Rayn, Could you write out your opinion of Blubdavid.

I agree with some points he brought up against you:
1Pandain came into the thread with a long constructed post but he didn't analyze shit.
2He gave out some town reads that agreed with town sentiment.
3His reasoning for S&B being town is absolute bull. (S&B saw Debears post in a newbie game currently in signups, HOW DOES THAT EQUATE TO S&B GOING OUTSIDE THE GAME AND LOOKING FOR MAFIA??)
4He writes to a whole lot of nothing about OP (why did you even include that if you've made no conclusion off of it?
5And to top it off he then says that me and kush are BAD players so we are the top lynch choices
6Now when I called him out on him being more interested in lynching people for being bad than scum he says that we should focus on lurkers.


I disagree here with points 1,3,4,5
1. wut
3. have you already made out of thread investigation, Grack?
4. wut
5. you two should be lynched because of scum behaviour, not because you are bad

1. I agree with him. Pandain analyzed people and gave opinions.
2. I'm interested in hearing from both of you & Blubb about this:
2a) You: What you say is incorrect. Pandain did not give town reads that agreed with thread sentiment. Btw why do you use wording "town sentiment"?
2b) Blubb: Why did you not comment on this point at all? This is probably the strongest point in your case against Grack?
3. I don't understand Blubb and i agree with you, Pandain's reasoning for SnB being town is shit.
4. Actually there is a conclusion, it's "watch out for this guy", i agree with the concusion Pandain came to, because that's exactly how i felt when i read Old Partner's posts.
5. That's certainly not what Pandain said.
6. This is wrong because that was not the point in the first place. I dunno however why Pandain did not correct you, or why Blubb is not bringing this up in his case.

Other than what i said, Blubb's case is crap. Anything else is nothing alignment indicative and is a pre-flip association that's bad. Does not make either one of you scum though.

Could you elaborate on my point (2), as i assked you to earlier?

There's not much to it, it's a non-contribution. I think if Pandain came in and gave some reasoning for why somebody people were supicous of was town then he would be adding something.
If pandain was arguing I was scum why did he use the word "bad", and then say at the end I'm not sure if he's scum and then post a paragraph afterwards on policy lynching Kush. I interpreted it as grack sucks, he's not confident in his reads, etc - let's just get rid of him.

I didn't comment on point 2 because I don't disagree with Grackaroni there. Pandain's townreads were mainstreamlined at that time. (or better: Pandain's townreads were similar to mine, so I had not too much reason to interfere)
Point 6: Tbh I don't know myself why I didn't comment on this one, yes Grack seems to be wrong in this case.

Show nested quote +
On September 13 2013 01:17 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 13 2013 01:15 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 13 2013 01:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 13 2013 01:03 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 13 2013 01:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 13 2013 00:58 Grackaroni wrote:
@Rayn, thread sentiment would be better worded. It's not a scumslip, when I say town I mean town as a whole. aka the thread.

yeah yeah, could you just answer the questions, that was a part of it only.

On September 13 2013 00:54 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 13 2013 00:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Sno_man and Grack: Could you go through Pandain's & Old Partner's posts and tell me which one of those guys has shared more thoughts that contribute towards this game?

lol please don't make me read through that guys posts

This is the same thing i feel about Axlegreaser. Still, every time i read his posts multiple times and every time i can't understand anything he says. Trust me, this is way easier..

I'm not sure what I didn't answer? I've covered just about everything throughout my last posts.
Lots of people were saying vayne was town at the time and I believe that people were less sure about GK but had a similar opinion.

Oh sorry, i missed this post:
On September 13 2013 00:53 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 13 2013 00:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 13 2013 00:33 Grackaroni wrote:
@Rayn, Could you write out your opinion of Blubdavid.

I agree with some points he brought up against you:
1Pandain came into the thread with a long constructed post but he didn't analyze shit.
2He gave out some town reads that agreed with town sentiment.
3His reasoning for S&B being town is absolute bull. (S&B saw Debears post in a newbie game currently in signups, HOW DOES THAT EQUATE TO S&B GOING OUTSIDE THE GAME AND LOOKING FOR MAFIA??)
4He writes to a whole lot of nothing about OP (why did you even include that if you've made no conclusion off of it?
5And to top it off he then says that me and kush are BAD players so we are the top lynch choices
6Now when I called him out on him being more interested in lynching people for being bad than scum he says that we should focus on lurkers.


I disagree here with points 1,3,4,5
1. wut
3. have you already made out of thread investigation, Grack?
4. wut
5. you two should be lynched because of scum behaviour, not because you are bad

1. I agree with him. Pandain analyzed people and gave opinions.
2. I'm interested in hearing from both of you & Blubb about this:
2a) You: What you say is incorrect. Pandain did not give town reads that agreed with thread sentiment. Btw why do you use wording "town sentiment"?
2b) Blubb: Why did you not comment on this point at all? This is probably the strongest point in your case against Grack?
3. I don't understand Blubb and i agree with you, Pandain's reasoning for SnB being town is shit.
4. Actually there is a conclusion, it's "watch out for this guy", i agree with the concusion Pandain came to, because that's exactly how i felt when i read Old Partner's posts.
5. That's certainly not what Pandain said.
6. This is wrong because that was not the point in the first place. I dunno however why Pandain did not correct you, or why Blubb is not bringing this up in his case.

Other than what i said, Blubb's case is crap. Anything else is nothing alignment indicative and is a pre-flip association that's bad. Does not make either one of you scum though.

Could you elaborate on my point (2), as i assked you to earlier?

There's not much to it, it's a non-contribution. I think if Pandain came in and gave some reasoning for why somebody people were supicous of was town then he would be adding something.
If pandain was arguing I was scum why did he use the word "bad", and then say at the end I'm not sure if he's scum and then post a paragraph afterwards on policy lynching Kush. I interpreted it as grack sucks, he's not confident in his reads, etc - let's just get rid of him.

I don't think you are right.
His read on VA is not following the thread sentiment, for example you yourself think VA is not necessarily town, as do other people. His read on GK is not following the thread sentiment, most people thought GK was scummy because of that comment, i agree with Pandain. His reasoning for the read on SnB is shit as said earlier. His read on OP is golden imo. Everybody should vote for that guy. His read on you is not following the thread sentiment, i can understand why he thinks what he says about you, i do not agree with him though. I am not even gonna go to the kush read. Kush needs to be given time. He either starts playing, if he does not, we lynch/vig him. Discussing/pressuring him does nothing good. I can however understand his policy.

His read on me was following thread sentiment, I believe Vayne and WoS both called me scummy before this. I could have been wrong about GK.

Could you respond to my biggest point in my post about Blubdavid about him not exhibiting a townie mindset. The quotes of me he posted didn't point towards me being scum. He decided in his head beforehand that he was going to call me scummy and then cherry picked quotes and inserted a scummy twist on them.

This to me seems like behavior that would come from a less experienced scum player, and his choice of lynch targets helps reinforce that view.

2/3 of my choice in lynchtargets weren't on the bandwagoning side, I chose you additionally because you tried to shoot down Paindain's big post pretty strongly.
And no, that what I did wasn't cherry picking. More like your post on Panda was cherrypicking.

1) Why did you not say clearly why you thought / think(?) Grackaroni is scum?
2) Why the retarded connection case?
3) Why exactly is Koshi scum?
table for two on a tv tray
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 12 2013 16:30 GMT
#354
On September 13 2013 01:29 VayneAuthority wrote:
and as I post that I really dislike that grack just jumped on my wagon, weak

lol how is that your wagon, I posted on Blubbdavid long before you did.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 12 2013 16:32 GMT
#355
posting about it and actually voting for it are miles apart my friend
I come in for the scraps
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 12 2013 16:34 GMT
#356
On September 13 2013 01:32 VayneAuthority wrote:
posting about it and actually voting for it are miles apart my friend

Ok. I was thinking about switching my vote long before you came along. Take that as you will.
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 12 2013 16:35 GMT
#357
4-person scumteam is much harder to nail than 3 person scumteam at game start.

lame, I thought I was gonna be the hero by calling blubbdavid, pandain and papa_smurf scum (in order of certainty, last is *starsenses*).

Oh well at least BD is around lets hear what he has to say.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-12 16:57:33
September 12 2013 16:36 GMT
#358
Day 1 Votecount:

Strongandbig(1): Koshi, Papa_Smurf

VayneAuthority(0): Papa_Smurf

WaveofShadow(1): kushm4sta

Grackaroni(1): WaveofShadow

kushm4sta(2): Papa_Smurf, Pandain

Pandain(0): Grackaroni

Old Partner(1): raynpelikoneet

Koshi(1): blubbdavid

blubbdavid(2): VayneAuthority, Grackaroni

Currently, kushm4sta is set to be lynched! Voting is mandatory!

Next deadline:
Deadline date: Friday, Sep 13 10:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)

LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 12 2013 16:37 GMT
#359
On September 13 2013 01:35 Sn0_Man wrote:
4-person scumteam is much harder to nail than 3 person scumteam at game start.

lame, I thought I was gonna be the hero by calling blubbdavid, pandain and papa_smurf scum (in order of certainty, last is *starsenses*).

Oh well at least BD is around lets hear what he has to say.

debears could be scum. All he did was to enter an argument with Vayne that honestly was crap. There was also nothing to achieve from that argument in the first place..
table for two on a tv tray
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 12 2013 16:38 GMT
#360
Well duh. Starsenses are never wrong.

Meanwhile I'd like to remind the vig that he is shooting onegu tonight.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O96
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 104
Railgan 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15469
Dewaltoss 171
firebathero 115
ZZZero.O 96
Hyuk 90
Terrorterran 23
Dota 2
febbydoto51
League of Legends
Doublelift3586
Counter-Strike
Fnx 785
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5753
crisheroes895
Other Games
summit1g5691
FrodaN2534
fl0m804
mouzStarbuck367
KnowMe301
ToD269
ArmadaUGS104
Mew2King53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1155
BasetradeTV198
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream95
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 78
• Hupsaiya 26
• musti20045 23
• Adnapsc2 18
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen117
Other Games
• imaqtpie842
• Shiphtur215
• tFFMrPink 17
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 30m
INu's Battles
14h 30m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
17h 30m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 30m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 30m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 18h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.