• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:33
CEST 18:33
KST 01:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8812 users

Persona 4 Mini Mafia - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next All
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 26 2013 19:32 GMT
#2261
Sounds a lot like your townread on kush is entirely independant of any "contributions" he may or may not have made. Kinda contrasted to my read on yamato which you got really mad at for some reason.

Either way, I'll buy that explanation for kush for now, since I really don't have a better one.

I am trying to get you lynched. Do you want me to quote 20 pages of filter where you are spamming up the thread and try to use that as an argument? obviously not, because anybody who has been reading the thread even in passing knows how much garbage you are spewing. The difference is, like I said, 2/3 of the thread has unshakeable townreads on you despite EVERYTHING. I've put my reasons out there for lynching you, and people don't seem to pay much attention. Possibly because most of them were promptly buried by 10 or so posts from you espousing my scumminess.

And yes I'm not willing to answer all your stupid questions. You literally never stop asking irrelevant questions. I'd say I've answered far more than is really worth the time, since you aren't arguing from a logical perspective. Which is another scum tell really. Anybody who read your little cop claim can see that it was never going to achieve anything other than adding some mass confusion and allowing you to accuse people of all sorts of hypothetical crimes based on shit that you were literally making up as you went along. You aren't playing this game from the perspective of a town player, so arguing with you like you were is obviously (and has proven to be) a waste of time.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 27 2013 14:03 GMT
#2288
well thats a WTF one.
NSAM and SAM in same game. Somebody had fun with this setup.
I rather obviously need to start from square 1 sooooo yeah.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 27 2013 14:12 GMT
#2290
For now we are in "benefit of the doubt" area until re-reads occur.

Also it was one of the few ways rayn could be town so now that he is town... makes it more likely you are SAM.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 27 2013 15:58 GMT
#2294
Okay, In order of appearance:
VayneAuthority - special case: him and yamato have kinda done about the same amount, and have been pushing each other as lynchable for the whole game. The key here is that my other scumreads all give vayne a free pass and have yamato as a top scumread.
johnnywup - town points for early interactions with crazo but not enough. Null for now.
Sn0_Man - me. Claiming town is a given.
mkfuba07 - vig claim, this one is pretty cast in stone
FirmTofu - He's been scummy since day 1. Of note, his WILD 180 on onegu after it is certain that onegu will be lynched. Like, he pushes Onegu saying "scummiest post I've seen in this thread" on his stuff, then this: + Show Spoiler +
On August 26 2013 16:53 FirmTofu wrote:
Sn0_man is mafia. Onegu isn't.

I retract all previous accusations of Onegu. Onegu is playing far too differently than his scum games to be scum. Scum Onegu is aggressive and hot-headed. Most of his cases are OMGUS. This game he voluntarily pursued me. He initiate confrontation and pursued it to such an extent that it made him a viable alternative lynch to Yamato. Scum Onegu never plays like this. Scum Onegu doesn't take these kinds of risks.

Sn0_man is totes scum. I cannot believe how much he has gotten away with since he survived the lynch. Scum clearly shifted the tide of WoS/Sn0 wagons. The fact that the wagons were so close is a testament to this fact. Sn0 has been tunneled on a handful of people the entire game. He hasn't bothered to provide reads on anyone else and has been content watching the game from the sidelines making baseless accusation towards rayn and koshi(probably a bus) the whole game.

The , his only post today was a wasted vote towards rayn who is next to impossible to lynch right now. He hasn't done JACK SHIT the entire game and we are gonna lose because no one is fucking realizing this fact.


Rainbows - Soft-defended Crazo for a while, has consistently tunnelled townies (onegu/fuba especially, also me), was one of DP's prime scumreads at the N0 kill. Also some very relevant posts just before D1 lynch: + Show Spoiler +
On August 23 2013 12:54 Rainbows wrote:
Sn0 is active and scummy since the early game. Scum can engineer the posts that I really liked about how he plays as scum / town. I had a gut read early and I need to learn to stick to it or else I'm never going to lynch mafia D1. We are lynching either Fuba or Sn0_Man. Deal with it.

##Unvote
##Vote: Sn0_Man


STANCES -- GO
followed shortly by:
+ Show Spoiler +
On August 23 2013 13:54 Rainbows wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2013 13:49 FirmTofu wrote:
On August 23 2013 13:48 Rainbows wrote:
On August 23 2013 13:46 FirmTofu wrote:
On August 23 2013 13:41 Onegu wrote:
Ok Im here just been feeling really shitty, anyways I will consolidate my case for you kush I still want answers.

##UNVOTE

Going over everything now

Our two lynches for today are Sno_man and WoS. Ideally, we should consolidate on one so that we can prevent scum from vote-switching to save their ally right before the deadline.

Two questions for you:
Which one do you think is more scummy?
Why?


The problem I have here is that you are omitting Fuba. WHY? Everyone is omitting the Fuba.

He has like one vote on him, bro. That vote is you. We don't want to give scum too many options this late into day.


Yeah, let's lynch the people scum are already voting for.

Because that's how you win games.

I'm placing my Fuba vote final. If you guys want to kill WoS/Sn0 have fun. I'm saying they smell like mislynches, Sn0 a bit less than WoS but whatever.

##Vote: MkFuba07
Admittedly, he had an excuse to swap (kush defended me), but if you look at it now it is pretty easy to see rainbows being afraid to be on those mislynches and throwing away his vote so that he looked clean. He even tells us "those are mislynches" so that he looks right.
kushm4sta - based on rayn's read, which made as much sense as anything to me.
Koshi - I reread his entire filter. I still don't like a variety of things but it is hard to see his play as anti-town atm.
yamato77 - null. Special case opposite of vayne. About as useless but I feel like yamato has been hit too hard from too many sides to be scum. I could be wrong here. I still like things he said but I admit his play hasn't screamed town. If vayne flips then my read on yamato should solidify rapidly.

LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 27 2013 15:59 GMT
#2295
To clarify my above, the posts I spoilered are what I feel were clear instances of scum distancing themselves from the mislynch as soon as it was clear what lynch would happen.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 27 2013 16:04 GMT
#2297
PS I could totally see yamato survivor mostly worried about being NK'd if he got too "useful" but fairly certain that he could stave off his own mislynch. Not that it matters.

He partook in a fair bit of survivor claim discussion.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 27 2013 16:05 GMT
#2298
PPS Dam votecount inc?

##Vote: FirmTofu
As promised pre rayn-death.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 27 2013 16:10 GMT
#2300
I don't see where he confirmed anything of the sort tbh
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 27 2013 16:29 GMT
#2304
Well that doesn't make me comfortable.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 27 2013 16:38 GMT
#2306
Because I have a solid scumread on you and now I'm voting with you.

One would assume it should make you uncomfortable too since I'm your "strongest" scumread if I read your recent posts.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 27 2013 16:46 GMT
#2308
On August 28 2013 01:43 Rainbows wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2013 01:38 Sn0_Man wrote:
Because I have a solid scumread on you and now I'm voting with you.

One would assume it should make you uncomfortable too since I'm your "strongest" scumread if I read your recent posts.


So how does that make you feel about FT? Am I bussing him?

Good question. As far as I can tell yes. In reality it makes me more interested in lynching you first, though I'm not sure if I can actually pull that off right now.

It sounds like you have already thought through this WIFOM and chose this bus route, but that is very confirmation biased (NOT LIKE THAT STOPPED ME BEFORE).
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 27 2013 17:09 GMT
#2315
WTF is with you 2 sucking up to me now?

You both had hard scum reads on me not so long ago (though Koshi at least provided some sort of reason for backing off it). I'm curious to hear what caused such a 180.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 27 2013 17:20 GMT
#2322
Crazy didn't even push you with any seriousness. He quoted a lot of your posts and ended up with "maybe he had a bad day".
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 27 2013 17:25 GMT
#2325
"if I go down kill vayne" is PURE wifom since if he goes down he flips then we read everything he said from a scum perspective. There is no way I treat that as evidence.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 27 2013 17:33 GMT
#2326
Tell you what vayne: Gimme 1 solid read that isn't yamato. Town, Scum, IDGAF. Must include reasons, preferably ones that I can relate to.

It is fairly obvious to me that somewhere my reads are off given how Rainbows is going after FT, although technically it could still be a bus. I'd like to see something from you since you aren't a solid read yet.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 27 2013 17:51 GMT
#2328
On August 24 2013 23:09 kushm4sta wrote:
scumteam is yamato, mkfuba, onegu
final answer
no take backs

Alright Kush this was your last conclusive set of reads. You are a scorching 0/2 on the flips. Still sold on yamato? who else?
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 27 2013 17:52 GMT
#2329
Okay fuba didn't flip, but I'm assuming he is confirmed town to you as well?
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 27 2013 17:58 GMT
#2331
I was wondering when scum was gonna show up to present that theory.

Its the only reason I can think of that they killed rayn actually: to paint me as scum.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 27 2013 18:08 GMT
#2338
On August 28 2013 03:00 FirmTofu wrote:
If you people think I'm scum, you would also have to believe that:
1) I killed my strongest townread.
2) I killed the one guy pursuing my strongest scumread.
3) I would kill someone that has defended me throughout the game.
4) I would kill someone whose death would reveal a ton of information to town.

Rayn's death was a terrible NK. I would never kill town rayn as scum because he is always too aggressive and makes stupid plays.


1) Killing your strongest townread as scum isn't illogical. All your reads are for show anyway since you know real alignments. Hell it makes you look "right".
2) Killing the guy pursuing your scumread also makes sense. It paints your scum-read as scummier.
3) Killing somebody defending you is irrelevant. Unless somebody has nailed the whole scumteam every townie has defended a scummer.
4) Quick, what new info does rayns death provide town? That he was an NSAM? Sure it proved MY scumread wrong but it didn't change the vast majority of town reads in general.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 27 2013 18:14 GMT
#2342
Tofu what happened to this?
On August 26 2013 17:23 FirmTofu wrote:
Ok I caught something suspicious in rainbows filter. He voted sn0 very briefly then invited to something stupid that kush said. The unvote wasn't really justified based on his stated beliefs. Looks a lot like a bus.

Also, rainbows has been looking rather diffident since fuba became confirmedish town vig. Looks like he's shooting in the dark, not really doing anything of value to town. I can lynch him. He's definitely a better lynch than Onegu.

##vote: Rainbows

You never came close to retracting that, but rainbows is barely under suspicion from you ATM. What did he do to change that?
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 1142
ComeBackTV 1066
TaKeTV 529
LamboSC2466
SteadfastSC460
IndyStarCraft 183
Rex124
EnkiAlexander 50
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy25
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 466
SteadfastSC 460
mouzHeroMarine 258
IndyStarCraft 183
ProTech151
Rex 124
UpATreeSC 77
BRAT_OK 77
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33611
Shuttle 1611
EffOrt 947
Light 659
Mini 563
Soma 495
Rush 360
firebathero 286
Snow 196
ZerO 174
[ Show more ]
hero 102
sorry 58
Sea.KH 53
Killer 47
Liquid`Ret 46
Mong 38
ToSsGirL 27
Free 25
soO 23
Sexy 22
Bale 20
Trap 18
Terrorterran 16
Shine 14
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc7636
qojqva1681
Dendi1028
420jenkins160
Counter-Strike
fl0m1224
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2018
crisheroes1290
XaKoH 222
MindelVK9
Other Games
singsing1796
B2W.Neo1088
Beastyqt415
FrodaN233
Hui .197
ArmadaUGS181
KnowMe154
QueenE99
Mew2King86
Trikslyr66
Dewaltoss42
ToD34
ZerO(Twitch)18
C9.Mang08
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream80
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 4
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 18
• FirePhoenix15
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2894
• TFBlade1067
Other Games
• Shiphtur216
• WagamamaTV192
• imaqtpie128
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 27m
Stellar Fest
20h 27m
OSC
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 17h
Online Event
1d 18h
FEL
1d 23h
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.