• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:03
CEST 12:03
KST 19:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6509 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 Next All
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 09 2013 23:14 GMT
#4442
On September 10 2013 08:13 HiroPro wrote:
Vote for me if I'm getting lynched, then you can distribute the item again tonight, k?


That's a very small chance for me to get it, but sure. We still have 45 mins to try and prevent you from getting lynched though... I hope they'll realize in time.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 09 2013 23:18 GMT
#4444
Town, I believe. Please do the right thing. Do not lynch HiroPro.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 09 2013 23:28 GMT
#4458
On September 10 2013 08:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
At least i get to call Cephiro bad if we lose because of this..


Haha, I'll give that. If Hiro really is scum, then they've royally assfucked me hard. But I'd say even then I've been doing decently.

I am willing to be the scapegoat for town if we lose. Someone must stand responsible. Let's make this happen!
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 09 2013 23:33 GMT
#4463
On September 10 2013 08:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I would have hoped you would have waited one night so i could have told you Oats' alignment before shooting him. How useless i ever am i know what he is at last on D3.


Well, that night my other options for target were you and Vayne... if you're town, then that wouldn't have been much better. But hey, at least I got Coag, and hopefully in 30 mins we'll see a scum Zentor flip. 2 scum kills is quite good imo.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 09 2013 23:35 GMT
#4468
On September 10 2013 08:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I would not have flipped and i could have saved town!Oats. :/


I'll keep in mind in a future game we play together with you, me & Oats that you have this "certain read" on him at D3.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 09 2013 23:46 GMT
#4480
Regardless, I guess this is the lynch for today. CEPHIRO.

Let us join hands and rejoice![/QUOTE]

*Holds hands and jumps out of joy, all that headache turns out worth the effort*
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 09 2013 23:46 GMT
#4483
... I really suck at formatting posts. ; __ ;
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 09 2013 23:48 GMT
#4487
On September 10 2013 08:47 MrZentor wrote:
Clarity, he clearly wasn't getting lynched, was he?

I mean considering what we know now.


Happy birthday scum, even though it's not the 10th yet there. :3

Totally offtopic: We've had like 3 persons have their birthdays during this game at least I think? Funny.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 09 2013 23:55 GMT
#4498
@rayn:
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 09 2013 23:55 GMT
#4499
Had that pop up in my playlist. :3 Fits the moment and your role.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 10 2013 00:02 GMT
#4511
On September 10 2013 09:01 cakepie wrote:
I was planning to have at least half an hour before the lynch, but meeting dragged long and I have no idea what's going on in here >.<


You kind of missed the deadline.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 10 2013 00:23 GMT
#4532
I have failed horribadly. T_T I apologize town.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 10 2013 00:26 GMT
#4536
That means Vayne or WoS got the real crusher, I am assuming Vayne and the scum killed him --> Scum has real crusher?

Anyway god fucking damnit. -_- Screw you Koshi.(Unless it was random.)

Royal motherfucking assfuck. -_-
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 10 2013 00:30 GMT
#4540
I am very very sorry town ._. I will do what I can to keep us in this game but it looks bad.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 10 2013 00:32 GMT
#4541
I'm gonna go cry myself to sleep. Q_Q Good night everyone, I'll join in the discussion for what we can still try to do tomorrow.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 10 2013 00:34 GMT
#4543
Screw you -_- I can't believe I got the dud one and the real one hasn't been used yet.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 10 2013 00:38 GMT
#4545
Oh yeah. For public knowledge: The item I gave zentor is the infamous D6 spoken of earlier.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 10 2013 13:18 GMT
#4557
On September 10 2013 11:06 austinmcc wrote:
(1) You gave the D6 to Zentor...to see how he'd use it?
(2) You were waiting to see about his actions N3 before crushing him D4. I assume if he'd used it we would have known, which means he didn't use it, which means....you had hiro crush Zentor because he...did NOT use the D6?
(3) Why would you give the D6 away period?


1) To see his reaction about receiving the item.
2) Items are gained at the end of the night period. This particular item is also used during the night period, and will take effect after actions and item activations.
3) Because I couldn't use it myself (believe it or not, there are pro-town qualities about it.)
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 10 2013 14:58 GMT
#4559
On September 10 2013 23:55 Stutters695 wrote:
So what did you learn Ceph?


Nothing that I didn't already know of? Worst-case scenarios can happen.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 10 2013 20:26 GMT
#4563
On September 11 2013 04:41 MrZentor wrote:
Cephiro, what should I do with this item?


Use it or lose it.
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings31
CranKy Ducklings SOOP17
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 174
SHIN 1
ByuN 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 10177
Rain 3264
soO 599
Stork 415
Soulkey 382
BeSt 358
Soma 346
Rush 288
firebathero 227
Britney 192
[ Show more ]
Barracks 120
Sexy 58
Shinee 55
Mind 47
FanTaSy 43
Killer 33
Sharp 26
Shine 21
HiyA 21
sorry 21
Sacsri 17
Hm[arnc] 16
hero 14
yabsab 12
Terrorterran 10
zelot 10
Noble 8
scan(afreeca) 3
Dota 2
Gorgc5789
League of Legends
JimRising 430
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King106
Other Games
gofns37002
singsing1257
Pyrionflax211
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV234
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 61
• Sammyuel 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV214
League of Legends
• Jankos3384
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 57m
OSC
12h 57m
OSC
1d 1h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.