• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:32
CEST 02:32
KST 09:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9777 users

GoT Mafia: Lords and Liars - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 09 2013 20:27 GMT
#1395
On August 10 2013 05:26 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 05:22 yamato77 wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:21 Acrofales wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:17 yamato77 wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:11 Oberyn wrote:
yamato is getting on my nerves with his refusal to contribute. We shouldn't have to beg him.

I told him that he was the number one vig shot between the Lords and that he really needs to start posting if he is town.

His reply was essentially: "meh doubt it."

It's not so much a refusal as an insidious apathy.

Why are you being so obstreperous? You could just share your thoughts, and communicate freely with your lord. Even I am communicating with your lord, and I think he's a blithering idiot... and that's IN ADDITION to the inborn propensity of all Martells to be duplicitous assholes. It is STILL what a loyalist would do: we must find Blackfyres.

Look, I already told you guys who to lynch.

Why were you so mad at oats at the start of the game for not allowing you to get a read on him when you don't care enough to allow others to get a read on you?

I'm here now. Read me.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 09 2013 20:29 GMT
#1398
On August 10 2013 05:28 Grackaroni wrote:
I don't really see as town how you could genuinely be angry at oats and then be a complete hypocrite to what you expect from others

You seem to be missing that I'm here now being readable.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 09 2013 20:33 GMT
#1405
On August 10 2013 05:30 Acrofales wrote:
Okay, people I want to lynch:

jrkirby: in addition to being largely absent, he is completely useless. All his utterances are regarding the structure of this meeting, and he seems completely unconcerned with finding Blackfyres.

FirmTofu: same story, except for his retarded case on me. His presentation of that case was suspect: why did he try to trump his "contribution" so badly? It was a non-contribution from someone who has not contributed at all during this meeting.

Yamato: open his filter. There is nothing there. Would lynch.

I have spent most of the last hour puzzling over s0lstice's filter. I am no longer comfortable lynching him. He is putting real effort into analysing the meeting, and not just into defending himself. I will have to satisfy myself that the internal politics of House Baratheon are retarded, but I don't think continued analysing of why s0lstice didn't vote for DI makes much sense: he is correct that the reasons for a Blackfyre acting that way are equally farfetched to the reasons for a loyalist. I must simply discard that evidence. Is he loyal to the realm? I do not know, but I feel he is a valuable enough asset to let live for now.

I find your lack of response to me disturbing. Seems opportunistic to call me scum without actually trying to interact with me at all.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 09 2013 20:51 GMT
#1416
Most of SNB's contribution to the game consists of making a big deal out of some rolename controversy within his own house on N0. Aside from complaining that Clarity unwittingly ruined some sort of plan (lolwhatever), there's almost nothing of substance in his filter aside from a townread on Dandel (like that means anything).

His activity also fits in with his scum meta-activity as evidenced by the same sort of lurky and somewhat disinterested play he exhibited in Sicilian. He's set himself up so that he is voting for who his house wants to vote for, conveniently absolving himself of any true scumhunting in-thread.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 09 2013 20:56 GMT
#1422
RE: Oats

I find it doubtful that scum Oats would actually be so argumentative. Hapa is right when he says that scum Oats is the more tolerable version of the two 'Masters.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 09 2013 20:58 GMT
#1426
On August 10 2013 05:55 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 05:51 yamato77 wrote:
Most of SNB's contribution to the game consists of making a big deal out of some rolename controversy within his own house on N0. Aside from complaining that Clarity unwittingly ruined some sort of plan (lolwhatever), there's almost nothing of substance in his filter aside from a townread on Dandel (like that means anything).

His activity also fits in with his scum meta-activity as evidenced by the same sort of lurky and somewhat disinterested play he exhibited in Sicilian. He's set himself up so that he is voting for who his house wants to vote for, conveniently absolving himself of any true scumhunting in-thread.

In a previous encounter, a jousting match at Castle PTP, he was largely unavailable and never contributed anything of value, yet was town. Not to say that I encourage that behaviour, but I'm not sure it's sufficient for murdering him.

So how do you advise we treat the SnB situation, then, Acro? Let him lurk into LYLO?

It's not like he's an incompetent town player. If he's town, he's good enough to show it.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 09 2013 21:03 GMT
#1435
ACRO:

Doesn't want to lynch SNB for lurking/being useless, but is perfectly fine leaving with his vote on jrkirby, a NEWER PLAYER, for the same thing.

Do not like on bit. >_________>
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 09 2013 21:07 GMT
#1441
On August 10 2013 06:04 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 05:58 yamato77 wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:55 Acrofales wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:51 yamato77 wrote:
Most of SNB's contribution to the game consists of making a big deal out of some rolename controversy within his own house on N0. Aside from complaining that Clarity unwittingly ruined some sort of plan (lolwhatever), there's almost nothing of substance in his filter aside from a townread on Dandel (like that means anything).

His activity also fits in with his scum meta-activity as evidenced by the same sort of lurky and somewhat disinterested play he exhibited in Sicilian. He's set himself up so that he is voting for who his house wants to vote for, conveniently absolving himself of any true scumhunting in-thread.

In a previous encounter, a jousting match at Castle PTP, he was largely unavailable and never contributed anything of value, yet was town. Not to say that I encourage that behaviour, but I'm not sure it's sufficient for murdering him.

So how do you advise we treat the SnB situation, then, Acro? Let him lurk into LYLO?

It's not like he's an incompetent town player. If he's town, he's good enough to show it.

idiot
i'm busier today than i was yesterday. that doesn't mean im lurking. i just coutned, i have sent 123 PMs this game. so fuck you saying i'm scum for inactivity.

also you should know better than this. my activity is just as bad when i'm town as it is when i'm scum. if not worse. you are making up things to suit your agenda and i woudl be down to lynch or vig you.

So "I do this as town, too!' is your only defense?

Last time I heard that, a SCUM PLAYER was getting lynched D1 in Catch 22.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 09 2013 21:09 GMT
#1444
On August 10 2013 06:08 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 06:07 yamato77 wrote:
On August 10 2013 06:04 strongandbig wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:58 yamato77 wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:55 Acrofales wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:51 yamato77 wrote:
Most of SNB's contribution to the game consists of making a big deal out of some rolename controversy within his own house on N0. Aside from complaining that Clarity unwittingly ruined some sort of plan (lolwhatever), there's almost nothing of substance in his filter aside from a townread on Dandel (like that means anything).

His activity also fits in with his scum meta-activity as evidenced by the same sort of lurky and somewhat disinterested play he exhibited in Sicilian. He's set himself up so that he is voting for who his house wants to vote for, conveniently absolving himself of any true scumhunting in-thread.

In a previous encounter, a jousting match at Castle PTP, he was largely unavailable and never contributed anything of value, yet was town. Not to say that I encourage that behaviour, but I'm not sure it's sufficient for murdering him.

So how do you advise we treat the SnB situation, then, Acro? Let him lurk into LYLO?

It's not like he's an incompetent town player. If he's town, he's good enough to show it.

idiot
i'm busier today than i was yesterday. that doesn't mean im lurking. i just coutned, i have sent 123 PMs this game. so fuck you saying i'm scum for inactivity.

also you should know better than this. my activity is just as bad when i'm town as it is when i'm scum. if not worse. you are making up things to suit your agenda and i woudl be down to lynch or vig you.

So "I do this as town, too!' is your only defense?

Last time I heard that, a SCUM PLAYER was getting lynched D1 in Catch 22.

no you fucker my defense is that i have been way, way more active than many people in this game, including you.

In PM's*

Not really that useful to me, or difficult to do as a scum player. You're not accountable to as many people, and as this thread is testament to, MANY THINGS are lost in translation between there and here.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 09 2013 21:17 GMT
#1449
On August 10 2013 06:07 Oberyn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 06:06 strongandbig wrote:
i also wouldn't mind lynching acro for playing in character.


I enjoy it, but I'd be fine for lynching acro for being mafia.

I support this sentiment.

I find it uncanny that both he and SNB are going after members of my house who I have little problem with. I don't trust either lord nor their votes.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 11 2013 06:22 GMT
#1683
On August 11 2013 15:06 Sharrant wrote:
At any rate, here's reason that you should've picked up on big time already. That whole argument with you at the beginning of the game was not Yamato playing as a townie. I watched you two basically get each other killed arguing with each other as town last time I played with both of you. Yamato has acted very similarly to how he has there, with the exception that he was always driving to make a point or do something useful last game. He was very disruptive, and frustrating, but purposeful and his actions had merit.

In this game he's basically just disrupted conversation, but done so without helping the town. He's been shutting people down, and causing arguments to stifle discussion. There's been nothing useful in his play.

He is mafia, guaranteed. Can you not see the difference in how he argued both games being on the receiving end of it both times?

You were scum in that game, so forgive me if I find your opinion... biased.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 11 2013 06:34 GMT
#1688
On August 10 2013 13:29 Acrofales wrote:
I have caught up. There's nothing particularly poignant. Going to watch TI3. I'm online. This lynch looks like a mislynch with the lack of contesting it.

But I am too drunk and don't care enough to fight it. FT has been useles, lets kill him regardless of alignment.

It's depressing to me that no one called out Acro on how fucking scummy this single post is.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 11 2013 06:37 GMT
#1690
On August 11 2013 15:34 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 13:29 Acrofales wrote:
I have caught up. There's nothing particularly poignant. Going to watch TI3. I'm online. This lynch looks like a mislynch with the lack of contesting it.

But I am too drunk and don't care enough to fight it. FT has been useles, lets kill him regardless of alignment.

It's depressing to me that no one called out Acro on how fucking scummy this single post is.

It's even more depressing that he got elected Lord again, lol.

jubjubs in Tyrell, no surprise.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 11 2013 06:41 GMT
#1692
I'm more worried about why no one ELSE died than why gumshoe ended up dead.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 11 2013 07:46 GMT
#1700
On August 11 2013 16:39 johnnywup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 15:37 yamato77 wrote:
On August 11 2013 15:34 yamato77 wrote:
On August 10 2013 13:29 Acrofales wrote:
I have caught up. There's nothing particularly poignant. Going to watch TI3. I'm online. This lynch looks like a mislynch with the lack of contesting it.

But I am too drunk and don't care enough to fight it. FT has been useles, lets kill him regardless of alignment.

It's depressing to me that no one called out Acro on how fucking scummy this single post is.

It's even more depressing that he got elected Lord again, lol.

jubjubs in Tyrell, no surprise.

coming from you? lol. who would you propose we elect, if not acro? im not voting kush and sharrant said hes going to be pretty much afk today.

Yourself? Assuming you're town, of course.

Then again, I might have to actually read your filter.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 11 2013 07:51 GMT
#1702
So you gave your vote and house powers to a guy you think might be scum so other people can catch him...

>_>

<_<
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 11 2013 07:55 GMT
#1704
On August 11 2013 16:54 Ace wrote:
dat genius level thinkin

anyway I dont think talking about Acro being elected means shit right now. Lets wait for the next claim and not spam this thread up.

What do you think about Acro in general?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 11 2013 08:33 GMT
#1713
On August 11 2013 17:28 Clarity_nl wrote:
My conclusion might be wrong btw. If one of the lords is scum and was aware of the plan... But it makes more sense if the leak is from house lannister because they knew exactly how much hp gumshoe had left.
Surely scum would just let town kill a lurker town if they weren't sure how much kp they'd have to use.

Your conclusion is also wrong if one house has >1 KP.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 11 2013 18:27 GMT
#1962
On August 12 2013 03:07 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 03:00 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 12 2013 02:55 iamperfection wrote:
On August 12 2013 02:53 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 12 2013 02:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
EBWOP: And after all this ridiculous stuff people are just letting this kinda stuff slip by because the guys said "my bad, it was stupid".

wtf is up with you? How are you going to find mafia if every scummy thing is gonna be brushed away by sinply saying "my bad, i was dumb"?


Because dumb does not equal scummy. If I point out something that is scummy scum can't say "yeah that was scummy my bad". If someone does something dumb and it gets pointed out they can say "yeah that was dumb my bad"

You're also wrong, because strange things already happened with the kp. Gumshoe was at 1 hp from house kp and died in the nightpost.
I stand by the fact that this means one of the lannisters is scum.

The question is, do you think he's scum? If your answer is no then my follow-up question is what the fuck are you doing?

no the likeliest conclusion is that gum was shot by a town vig at the end of the night when he was still alive.


Maybe from your perspective, if you are town (which I think is likely) that makes sense.
As I've said I'm not going to pursue this until way later in the game if there's been no claim for the shot or no flip that suggests it could be a town shot.

However rayn is being dumb and it's annoying because it's exactly the way rayn started playing in titanic, which held up to its namesake.

iamp why is your vote not on yamato yet?

because i dont feel like putting it there yet i would like to see him dance for my amusement.

[image loading]
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 11 2013 18:32 GMT
#1969
On August 11 2013 21:40 Acrofales wrote:
First things first. I haven't read the minutes for the start of today's meeting yet, but I received some important information that I was asked to pass on to the other lords. It seems it is actually pertinent to everybody here. One of my vassals has a network of little birds, who have uncovered that Yamato is a Blackfyre pretender. I trust him and I trust his abilities.

##vote Yamato

Why are you voting me? Don't you see how non-threatening I am?

[image loading]
Writer@WriterYamato
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft516
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta17
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft516
SpeCial 100
Nina 79
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 156
Noble 85
Hyuk 54
NaDa 50
Bale 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm139
League of Legends
Doublelift4346
Counter-Strike
taco 64
minikerr24
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox522
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4241
Khaldor574
Other Games
summit1g7857
FrodaN1623
Coldzera 812
shahzam647
JimRising 471
C9.Mang0311
KnowMe167
ViBE70
ArmadaUGS65
Mew2King45
CosmosSc2 10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick696
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream78
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH317
• Hupsaiya 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21271
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
9h 28m
Online Event
10h 28m
FEL
15h 28m
AI Arena Tournament
16h 28m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 28m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.