• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:03
CEST 21:03
KST 04:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9236 users

Newbie Mini Mafia XLIV - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
July 13 2013 02:32 GMT
#371
Stim, what do you think of Rainbows? You were very angry that he misinterpreted your post, but you never called him scum.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
July 13 2013 02:39 GMT
#372
Also just noticed that Sponge hasn't given a single opinion on anyone all game after saying that he wanted people to judge him on his scumhunting, interesting.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
July 13 2013 03:02 GMT
#377
On July 13 2013 09:34 StiMaDDict wrote:
My bad, guys.
Got pissed for no reason. Spoilers and quotes kept getting messed up.


On July 13 2013 11:55 StiMaDDict wrote:
I did respond quite aggressively and in an angry manner, even though I was not really angry at all. There were 2 purposes: 1) To see if Rainbow would 'flinch' 2) To establish myself to others as capable of defending myself. Conclusion: He didn't flinch and I did clear my name somewhat. I could have counter pressured to get some sort of read from Rainbow, however I didn't, because it IS early in the game and without proving myself as an active town, it would have a less of impact and leave a bad impression of me.

So you're saying that you pretended to be angry, and then lied about why you were angry afterwords?
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
July 13 2013 03:15 GMT
#378
More importantly, why on earth would you lie about that?
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
July 13 2013 03:25 GMT
#383
On July 13 2013 12:19 StiMaDDict wrote:
Show nested quote +
Note to all:
+ Show Spoiler +
btw, I'm really trying to stay active. Sometimes I write really slow and I might be answering something that is couple of pages back. Sometimes I write one liners. My bad. + Show Spoiler +
If you don't like it, well fuck you
This. Pretty much repeating what Xzavier did in the last game, calling everyone retard, was from me being genuinely mad.

Show nested quote +
On July 13 2013 09:34 StiMaDDict wrote:
My bad, guys.
Got pissed for no reason. Spoilers and quotes kept getting messed up.


Overall attitude in my posts and impolite words in them were for the purpose I have stated.
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2013 11:55 StiMaDDict wrote:
I did respond quite aggressively and in an angry manner, even though I was not really angry at all. There were 2 purposes: 1) To see if Rainbow would 'flinch' 2) To establish myself to others as capable of defending myself. Conclusion: He didn't flinch and I did clear my name somewhat. I could have counter pressured to get some sort of read from Rainbow, however I didn't, because it IS early in the game and without proving myself as an active town, it would have a less of impact and leave a bad impression of me.


Do note: I'm not a good actor and I am not sure whether there was a clear boundary between me being mad because of quotes and spoilers and pretending to be mad at Rainbow. I was not bothered by Rainbow's pressure to put it simply and it is not in my best interest to lie about this.

To make sure that we're clear, you're claiming that you didn't lie at all about this?
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
July 13 2013 03:30 GMT
#385
On July 13 2013 12:24 StiMaDDict wrote:
My previous post looks confusing.
1) I was mad at messing up posts but not at Rainbow
2) My anger reflected on my posts
3) Later when I realized that my posts were angry sounding I gave them purposes and maintain similar style.

I hope this explains it better. Not sure if this is a relevant topic though.

So you're saying that you just totally made up this part: + Show Spoiler +
On July 13 2013 11:55 StiMaDDict wrote:
I did respond quite aggressively and in an angry manner, even though I was not really angry at all. There were 2 purposes: 1) To see if Rainbow would 'flinch' 2) To establish myself to others as capable of defending myself. Conclusion: He didn't flinch and I did clear my name somewhat. I could have counter pressured to get some sort of read from Rainbow, however I didn't, because it IS early in the game and without proving myself as an active town, it would have a less of impact and leave a bad impression of me.
after the fact, and that it's not really why you posted angrily at all?
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
July 13 2013 03:49 GMT
#392
This Stim thing doesn't make sense at all. Look at the chain of events:

1) Rainbow pressures Stim
2) Stim posts an angry response
3) Stim claims that his anger was due to formatting
4) Stim claims that he wasn't actually angry, and that he acted like it to get a reaction.

3 and 4 are incompatible. Stim is claiming that he was angry from the formatting, and then lied about his reasoning for doing it later. This doesn't make sense from a town perspective.

On July 13 2013 11:55 StiMaDDict wrote:
I did respond quite aggressively and in an angry manner, even though I was not really angry at all. There were 2 purposes: 1) To see if Rainbow would 'flinch' 2) To establish myself to others as capable of defending myself. Conclusion: He didn't flinch and I did clear my name somewhat. I could have counter pressured to get some sort of read from Rainbow, however I didn't, because it IS early in the game and without proving myself as an active town, it would have a less of impact and leave a bad impression of me.


Town wouldn't say "There were 2 purposes" for their anger if they had just made up those purposes now.

Town most certainly wouldn't say "I wasn't actually angry" if they were, like Stim is claiming he was now.

##Vote: Stim

I'd be interested in hearing others' thoughts.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
July 13 2013 04:06 GMT
#398
Stim, are you seriously martyring after one vote...?
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
July 13 2013 04:23 GMT
#411
If everyone who just randomly popped out to soft call me sum could actually give their opinions on the situation, that'd be great.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
July 13 2013 04:31 GMT
#414
Imagine that you're town Stim.

Above all, you know that you are town. You also know exactly why you did what you did, and you can explain the town motivation behind it.

When someone accuses you of lying/making up facts, your first reaction is obviously to explain yourself. You know the reasoning for why you did it, there should be no problem in explaining it to the thread.

Now Imagine that youre scum Stim.

You just spent the last ten minutes freaking out and trying to cover up your mistake.

When someone accuses you, you know that you can't clearly explain your reasoning because you don't have any. You're far far more likely to assume that everyone thinks you're sum and just martyr.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
July 13 2013 04:33 GMT
#415
On July 13 2013 13:31 jrkirby wrote:
2 votes land on a guy is quick succession, I'd be stupid if I weren't at least a BIT suspicious. As far as I can tell, stim is just acting like a bit of an idiot, is flustered, and frustrated. Doesn't seem like scumtell to me. You're free to have your vote, and I don't have a solid scumread on either of you, but I will be looking a bit more closely at your filters.

How about the whole lying thing, that's sort of the reason why we're voting him.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
July 13 2013 05:04 GMT
#421
Yes, we'll technically never be able to totally disprove the possibility that Stim is town. It's just far less likely. Look at what Stim has done.

Lie about his anger
Town motivation: none
Scum motivation: screwed up the explanation because the anger was faked in the first place

Martyr
Town motivation: none, far more likely that he just explains
Scum motivation: knows he can't explain, so he acts emotional to get people to switch
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
July 13 2013 05:04 GMT
#422
Rainbows still hasn't given an opinion on Stim...
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
July 13 2013 10:17 GMT
#455

@Chrom:

Can you explain what this post means?

Show nested quote +
On July 13 2013 13:23 Chromatically wrote:
If everyone who just randomly popped out to soft call me sum could actually give their opinions on the situation, that'd be great.


I also have a nitpick with this post:

Show nested quote +
On July 13 2013 14:04 Chromatically wrote:
Yes, we'll technically never be able to totally disprove the possibility that Stim is town. It's just far less likely. Look at what Stim has done.

Lie about his anger
Town motivation: none
Scum motivation: screwed up the explanation because the anger was faked in the first place

Martyr
Town motivation: none, far more likely that he just explains
Scum motivation: knows he can't explain, so he acts emotional to get people to switch


I feel like the anger was definitely real, and StiM was trying play play Mr. Cool Cat by claiming that he was really in control the whole time, and just pretended to be angry. Still not clear what that motivation could have been, but the above 2x2 leaves out some key points and I feel you're making a bit more assumptions that you usually do...

Several people suddenly posted to tell Stim that I could be scum, and then didn't actually give an opinion on Stim. It was really wierd.

You've brought up this same idea a few times about Stim trying to "act cool", but I don't see any particular reason to believe it. Why do you?

As I've said before, there will always be a possibility of a town explanation, it's just less likely. If Stim is town, he'll return with a clear explanation.

If you want to bring up meta, town should have lynched Stim in XLII. He could have easily been scum, and I said as much in the obs. A more convincing point is that Stim never reacted this way to pressure in XLIII, even though several votes were thrown on him over the course (if I remember).

Hypothetical: If Stim doesn't return, what will you do?
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
July 13 2013 10:28 GMT
#456
On July 13 2013 16:29 Hurricane Sponge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2013 16:02 Umasi wrote:
Alright, here, hurricane. Who do you think is worth voting at this time?
From your post, I got the gist that it'd be Superfluous or me. Is that correct?


I'm still a bit mad at StiM for his post implying that it was our job to keep him entertained. I'm going to give myself some time to cool off on that, because I don't appreciate people quitting on my team (if he is in fact town). This is a time investment for everybody, and it's damn selfish of him to pack up his ball and go home after really light pressure.

Townville:

Kirby pressured me appropriately after my opener. I like that. He also seems to have the same attitude as me regarding the quick StiMwagon:

Show nested quote +
On July 13 2013 13:31 jrkirby wrote:
2 votes land on a guy is quick succession, I'd be stupid if I weren't at least a BIT suspicious. As far as I can tell, stim is just acting like a bit of an idiot, is flustered, and frustrated. Doesn't seem like scumtell to me. You're free to have your vote, and I don't have a solid scumread on either of you, but I will be looking a bit more closely at your filters.


hz is aggressively posting reads and seems to emulate my thoughts on the early Superfluous post:

Show nested quote +
On July 13 2013 09:42 hzflank wrote:
I think Jrkirby's and Sponge's opening posts had the same motivation: to get discussion moving. Both have done this and we have multiple discussions taking place.

Since then, Sponge did a little coaching. Sponge has come under pressure from multiple people (for his opening post), and has dealt with it while being reasonably open. The only time that he has not been open is by refusing to post the other version of his opening post. Sponge did a little coaching again as he tried to stop Umasi from defending him. So far my read on Sponge has moved very slightly towards town.

Since his opening, Jrkirby has attacked Sponge for his opening post, and done nothing else. That's fine because it is early and Jrkirby is pushing to get a reaction from someone. This is not scummy to me, null read.

Umasi has defended Hurricane, which cannot be viewed as scummy at this point. Umasi has attacked Superfluous. I would say that this attack could be scummy as it is based on nothing, but it could just be to get Super to post more (he only has one post). Umasi then repeats that he thinks Super's post is scummy and votes for him. The problem I have with this is that Umasi claims Super's only post was scummy, when I do not think that it was.

On July 13 2013 08:33 Superfluous wrote:
While I agree that we should lynch someone if they are super scummy, I'd like to point out that voting for no lynch is an option. Assuming I'm interpreting the rules/setup right, mafia only has 1 kp so there's no immediate motive for lynching such as reducing kp. It may be a stronger play to not lynch and hope that cop(if there is one) gets a turn to check before lynch. It is a risk though because I believe we are not guaranteed to have a cop. Just an idea I wanted to throw out and get your guys' thoughts on.


If Umasi was looking for a reaction then I do not understand why he posted:

On July 13 2013 08:59 Umasi wrote:
Where the hell are you. You popped in, gave a single post, that I think is scummy as crap, still haven't show back up. Pretty confusing, because the post you gave was irrelevant.


How was Super's post scummy as crap? I do not think that Umasi is looking for scum, and if he is not just fishing for Super to respond then I think that Umasi is just looking for a neutral place to put his early vote. Unlike Jrkirby's, Umasi's vote is not a troll vote.

I have a slight scum read on Umasi.


Xzavier posted some decent thoughts (although he really didn't go out on any limbs):

Show nested quote +
On July 13 2013 11:19 Xzavier wrote:
On July 13 2013 08:33 Superfluous wrote:
While I agree that we should lynch someone if they are super scummy, I'd like to point out that voting for no lynch is an option. Assuming I'm interpreting the rules/setup right, mafia only has 1 kp so there's no immediate motive for lynching such as reducing kp. It may be a stronger play to not lynch and hope that cop(if there is one) gets a turn to check before lynch. It is a risk though because I believe we are not guaranteed to have a cop. Just an idea I wanted to throw out and get your guys' thoughts on.



i know usami has touched on this, but i see voting for No-lynch is like sacrificing a townie or playing russian roullet for zero prize money. its just basically saying "i want to start this game a townie down" it seems silly to me, if somebody comes and gives me an ungodly reason for no-lynching ill hear it. but i see it as silly.

Also from playing with usami before, hes a super fucking hyper aggressive person who needs like a single post to tunnel somebody for a full day, that can be bad. we need to keep our eyes open and looking at multiple people. As i learned my first game, a tunnel vision day1 can lead to a mislynch, or in this gametype, a no-lynch.

Its far better to lynch scum, and thats what we should try to do. Even day1 we lynch either a lurker or our top scumread, if nobody has any strong scumreads, lynching the scummiest lurker is the best townplay day1. (it yields the highest chance of killing scum while creating the best pro-town enviroment)

with that im also shocked of how active stim-addict is being. its nice to see a usual lurker picking it up leaving less for the scum to hide behind :D

again, even Superfluous is at the top of my scumdar, he isnt high enough to deserve a vote yet.



I want to lynch a lurker or superfluous depending on how he reacts to our posts and the events of the day. if the rest of it goes uneventful/no major scumslips i want to fuck up a lurker as i believe that to be the best pro-town action.


Rainbows is active and is claiming credit for the StiM wagon. If StiM is town, as I suspect, I don't think scum would be claiming lead on an eventual green flip:

Show nested quote +
On July 13 2013 15:43 Rainbows wrote:
Sponge, I started the whole Stim thing. Chrom just questioned both of us then pooped all over him with it :p


Planet Neutral:

I've found confusing material on Chrom that some may deem scummy (misrepresenting facts, leaping to conclusions, overblowing alignment-neutral mistakes). However, he also did his usual early game Poke'n'Prod, getting people to clarify their random claims that might otherwise have gone unchecked (very town).

Umasi is incredibly active, and hunting. The logic leaps, confirmation bias, and clumsy attacks aren't really helping the town, however (other than to just provide really obvious pressure). If there was a shade between Green and Black, I'd use it because I think the three options for Umasi are 'Bad Town' 'Good Scum' and 'Good Town That I Just Have Trouble Reading For Whatever Reason'.

Scum Central:

Superfluous has a lot of ground to make up. I don't like people attacking him for his bad policy, but at the end of the day, that's not the only thing going against him. I really disagree with his reads, and that has to account for something:

Show nested quote +
On July 13 2013 12:24 Superfluous wrote:
On July 13 2013 10:59 Chromatically wrote:
On July 13 2013 10:49 StiMaDDict wrote:
I may be biased but I put Chromatically as the most capable scumhunter. In last game, he pretty much had the whole scum team Day1. It goes without saying that I do not Chromatically's alignment as of right now.

@Chromatically Your current scum reads?

Superfluous looks really bad, he's been apologetic in his posts (not trying to rock the boat) and has only said what others have already said. It looks like he's trying hard to find anything to post about because he wants to look active.

On July 13 2013 10:05 Superfluous wrote:
On July 13 2013 09:55 Umasi wrote:
Superfluous, do you have any current scum reads?


At the moment no, as I said I was gone for a couple hours then came back and just skimmed through the thread . I mean to go through it again in more detail once I'm finished defending myself or w/e. Two things are on my mind though. One is that I think you are town (not just to suck up to you b/c you are pressuring me). Reasons being that in my personal experience those who are most aggressive are generally town, and also that this is a semi-noob game so I'm unsure if a mafia would have the confidence to go out and control the game/ put pressure on early on. Another thing is that I dont think I've seen much (if anything) from Cloud 9. He may be in same situation as me and I'll give him Benefit of the doubt though.

It's extremely odd that he specifically points out Cloud-9 as opposed to any of the other players who haven't posted. This shows pretty clearly that he's not trying at all to find scum, he doesn't even know who hasn't posted.

Also looking at Kirby.

Lurkers be lurking.


As I said I just skimmed over after returning. Cloud 9 was a name I didn't see when comparing the posts I saw to the player list, so I pointed it out. And I have been trying to get something to talk about other than what seem to be mini discussions between certain people. I also don't get why you're attacking me saying "I'm not trying to find scum". In my own post I said that I was going to look it over again and get reads, obviously meaning that I hadn't looked that hard for scum yet.

Right now my biggest scum read is HZflank, because I still think Umasi is doing mostly pro town moves yet hz says its scummy. If it pushes to me actually being lynched I think that I'd still feel this way. He also had an early post or two that distracted somewhat from the discussion, which I'm always suspicious of.

I'll give nightcat benefit of the doubt. It's a bit weird he showed up once his name came up but eh. I realize thats not really a great reason but seems like we're in semi-similar situations. Xzavier I'm more suspicious of, he didnt have many posts then in his first one he shows up saying he'll consider lynching me. It's really scummy play to lurk then show up ready to lynch imo.


These are some wierd-ass wierd reads (formatted in a list, might I add...). You give town reads to a large number of people based on almost nothing? You say that me and Umasi are actively scumhunting, and then say we're null? All followed by a sheep on Super while waiting to commit to Stim. It all feels really odd. Why is xzavier more townie then Umasi/me?

Why did you post town reads in the first place?
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
July 13 2013 10:37 GMT
#457
On July 13 2013 15:53 Hurricane Sponge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2013 15:43 Rainbows wrote:
Sponge, I started the whole Stim thing. Chrom just questioned both of us then pooped all over him with it :p


Chrom has made a couple missteps that I would consider 'uncharacteristic'. At the very least, they are poor play I did not expect from him.

1. His enthusiasm to lynch StiM after the blow-up (surely we can all see that it was more likely immature and pissy play from StiM and alignment-independent) contained logical leaks and overblows the importance of whether StiM lied about being mad or not.

2. Saying Superfluous was trying to not 'make waves' when he was the lone voice speaking up for an unpopular policy (Day 1 No Lynch)

More importantly, when viewed as a whole, the bolded section above is a big stop sign on my vote to lynch StiM: Why would scum not alert StiM that everyone and their mother knew the jokepost was a joke and let him carry on in this manner? He'd have to be willfully disobeying his team, or (more likely) flying solo. If someone can give me a satisfactory answer to that, I'd feel much better about a StiM lynch.

1) You seem confident that Stim's blowup was alignment independent, can you address my earlier posts about why it's more likely from scum?

I think it's pretty hard to overblow the importance of someone lying about their motivation without being able to explain it. You disagree?

2) The apologetic tone is the entire reason why Super looks bad. He's trying not to draw attention to himself and not to incite anyone (scummy). The Nolynch thing is totally non alignment indicative, which you should know.

Explain your scumread on Super more.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
July 13 2013 10:57 GMT
#459
Gotard, who do you want to lynch?

Why don't you think that Stim is scum?
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
July 13 2013 11:30 GMT
#461
Okay, but why? What about him makes you think bad town instead of just mafia?
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
July 13 2013 12:19 GMT
#463
That's assuming that his ragequit is genuine, which I don't see any reason to believe. In fact, I find it hard to believe that Stim honestly got this mad over a very reasonable concern.

As mafia, Stim doesn't really have any other options because he can't explain his actions. He also can't just ignore them after two votes. He just might survive if he acts really emotional, so thats what he's doing (and it's working very well, might I add).
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
July 13 2013 12:46 GMT
#465
...

On July 13 2013 21:19 Chromatically wrote:
He just might survive if he acts really emotional, so thats what he's doing (and it's working very well, might I add).


Please read my above post again, that's what I just explained. Faking anger as mafia is beneficial because it pushes suspicion away from him, like its doing now.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 257
BRAT_OK 109
JuggernautJason79
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 897
Shuttle 696
Zeus 86
soO 43
Hyun 40
ToSsGirL 30
scan(afreeca) 27
Sacsri 8
ZZZero.O 2
Dota 2
qojqva2189
420jenkins622
canceldota26
Counter-Strike
fl0m5176
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3234
Liquid`Hasu561
Other Games
FrodaN939
KnowMe517
Livibee171
Pyrionflax169
QueenE65
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick632
StarCraft 2
angryscii 36
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 95
• 3DClanTV 53
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach98
• FirePhoenix29
• 80smullet 20
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1757
Other Games
• imaqtpie697
• Shiphtur665
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 57m
Patches Events
19h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 57m
OSC
1d 3h
OSC
1d 16h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.