• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:12
CEST 22:12
KST 05:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7668 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 157

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 155 156 157 158 159 184 Next
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 02 2013 01:03 GMT
#3121
So austin

On July 02 2013 03:14 austinmcc wrote:
bee tee dubs, I don't have the TARDIS. It's either winked out of existence when Kurumi died (doesn't transfer again once drained?) or kita has it.

I don't think that matters, and you may not trust me, but...it wouldn't even do anything for me if I had it, so there's no reason to hide that. It wouldn't stop a lynch or help me kill you guys tonight, so...there's no real reason to lie here.


I will assume everything kita said in his transcript with geript is true, since you haven't refuted it yet (except the "traitor" stuff, but you haven't refuted anything else).

This means that geript knew something about the TARDIS, and it means kita doesn't have the TARDIS.

Now, you said scum didn't get the TARDIS, so why would geript said scum aren't worrying about it? If scum didn't get the TARDIS, and kita just confessed he didn't have it, and nobody (even kita) knew what the "drained of energy" shit meant (i.e nobody other than Kurumi really thought it had no power at all forever), then surely you and geript would be worried a TOWNIE got it (the only other option), and the TARDIS was functioning, right?

If so, did geript lie to kita? Did kita alter the log?
Most importantly: Why didn't you mention any of that?
You mention that geript claimed kita was traitor and that wasn't reflected in the logs.
This seems like another "slip" from kita, who may have faked another stuff in the logs, something you should have noticed. You should have noticed geript claiming you guys weren't worried about the TARDIS when you actually would have.

Why something you should have noticed? Well, because you are spending all your time and effort trying to throw dirt on kita and show him as anti-town 3P so you can avoid getting lynched. Would this really be something you would miss? Specially something you would have noticed back in D3 (scum not getting the TARDIS, kita not getting the TARDIS, thus town getting the TARDIS, which I think would be something you wouldn't just forget like if it wasn't important).

Also there were more chances of scum getting it (2 scum vs 1 kita) back on D3. Geript might have used it and passed it onto you before dying.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 02 2013 01:09 GMT
#3122
Oh another log. Bleh.

So we have 2 contradicting logs apparently. Kita claims he has no TARDIS, posts log "proving" it. austin claims he has no TARDIS, posts log "proving" it.

So who was TARDIS?

inb4 Xfire has it and is mindfucking everybody
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 02 2013 01:18 GMT
#3123
Gonzaw,

There are scum D3 logs. If you believe them real, then you can see that we're trying to plan things out and at no point make plans involving the TARDIS. If you don't believe them real, that's coo, I'm kinda mafia, but then you're stuck with thinking big logs might be faked, so maybe he faked his.

Geript didn't have it, I didn't have it. I assume that if geript said not to worry about something, then geript was dicking with kita. Just like he told him not to shoot at crossfire/austin early in the day. I don't know what exactly went on in geript/kita QT, but we didn't really trust kita, so if that got said, it was said to dick with him.



I was kinda busy noticing a lot of other stuff today. This was actually a serious post
On July 02 2013 03:14 austinmcc wrote:
bee tee dubs, I don't have the TARDIS. It's either winked out of existence when Kurumi died (doesn't transfer again once drained?) or kita has it.

I don't think that matters, and you may not trust me, but...it wouldn't even do anything for me if I had it, so there's no reason to hide that. It wouldn't stop a lynch or help me kill you guys tonight, so...there's no real reason to lie here.
I didn't realize at the time that the TARDIS could be used to bus tonight and maybe dick with stuff. Again, I'm kind of not trustworthy, but ... read into the post what you will.





I will add one new thing, and it's somewhat WIFOMy, but if you're trying to play percentage games, it's a consideration. The weeping angels are, as far as I can tell, one of the big Dr. Who baddies. I think MZ, geript, and I all had villian characters, I'm Madame Kovarian.

Games don't ALWAYS match flavor, but the weeping angels aren't really a ... neutral party. They're a major baddie of the series. They killed some important dudes. A game in which a weeping angel could achieve victory with the Doctor, or his buddies, does not seem correct from a flavor standpoint. Why pick that name when you could go with something else?
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 02 2013 01:19 GMT
#3124
I had always been under the impression that it winked out of existence. It may be there's some facet of kita's role we don't know - he drains it and can pass it once, it explodes and kills the player he gives it to? We shot kurumi that night, so it might have covered up the kill.

I'm pretty much as confused, but also equally TARDIS-less. Didn't think about posting a full day of scum logs earlier because....it's not exactly often that the best scum play is to post scum logs.

Dis game.
Fe fi fo fum.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 02 2013 01:25 GMT
#3125
Hey austin...why don't you just link to your scum QT?

...

...

Can austin put a link to his scum QT?


>_>
<_<

This shit is just getting too Machiavellian and confusing, *sigh*
I'm not made for this kind of "game", I just catch scum and not-town guys and make awesome roles/inventions.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 02 2013 01:30 GMT
#3126
Oh whatever, you secretly love this stuff.
Fe fi fo fum.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
July 02 2013 01:32 GMT
#3127
YOU JERKS!

geript promised no backstabby. That log sounds like total backstabby.

Can we no lynch so I can shoot austin myself? ^_^
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 02 2013 01:34 GMT
#3128
I think based on your lying to us, it was much more...side-stabby.
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 02 2013 01:34 GMT
#3129
Plus...we were sort of mafia.
Fe fi fo fum.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 02 2013 01:48 GMT
#3130
On July 02 2013 10:30 austinmcc wrote:
Oh whatever, you secretly love this stuff.


Not when I'm losing
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 02 2013 02:09 GMT
#3131
On July 02 2013 10:18 austinmcc wrote:
Games don't ALWAYS match flavor, but the weeping angels aren't really a ... neutral party. They're a major baddie of the series. They killed some important dudes. A game in which a weeping angel could achieve victory with the Doctor, or his buddies, does not seem correct from a flavor standpoint. Why pick that name when you could go with something else?


If that was the case, wouldn't kita just pick another name from DrWho trivia to tell us?
I mean, nobody except hosts know he's Weeping Angel, he could just have picked a "neutral" char and tell us that name..
Unless he just didn't give a fuck about researching DrWho history?
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 02 2013 02:13 GMT
#3132
Don't know.

If I were making up a name, it's not what I'd go with. So like...all I know is that if he's telling the truth, his role is a baddie in the series. But if he's lying...why pick that name? Moreover, he already claimed "Fallen Angel," so...either it's his real role name OR he made up a SECOND role name?

So I'm left with the simplest option being he didn't think when saying his rolename.

We were at a point in the game where I'd just claimed scum. I dunno about you guys, but I wasn't thinking clearly last night. He may have been super delighted that I claimed, that he was going to lynch me instead of himself, and slipped up.
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 02 2013 02:14 GMT
#3133
I'm off for the night, will be around tomorrow if needed. I think you're right that I've said what I can, and it's just up to you guys to make your decision.
Fe fi fo fum.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
July 02 2013 02:14 GMT
#3134
Weeping Angels are completely pro-town.

[image loading]
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 02 2013 02:23 GMT
#3135
On July 02 2013 11:13 austinmcc wrote:
Don't know.

If I were making up a name, it's not what I'd go with. So like...all I know is that if he's telling the truth, his role is a baddie in the series. But if he's lying...why pick that name? Moreover, he already claimed "Fallen Angel," so...either it's his real role name OR he made up a SECOND role name?

So I'm left with the simplest option being he didn't think when saying his rolename.

We were at a point in the game where I'd just claimed scum. I dunno about you guys, but I wasn't thinking clearly last night. He may have been super delighted that I claimed, that he was going to lynch me instead of himself, and slipped up.


He claimed "Fallen Angel" back in D2. Surely the shit is the same (or are Fallen Angels and Weeping Angels different shit in the show?)
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
July 02 2013 02:26 GMT
#3136
As far as I know, Fallen Angel doesn't exist in the series...though I'm pretty sure it is a magic card :p
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 03:04 GMT
#3137
Fallen Angel doesn't exist, just Weeping Angel. From a flavor standpoint, they could be neutral or they could be anti-town. Flavor doesn't tell us anything.

Kita, you posted all your convos with geript, right?
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
July 02 2013 03:05 GMT
#3138
Yep.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 03:05 GMT
#3139
On July 02 2013 11:14 kitaman27 wrote:
Weeping Angels are completely pro-town.

[image loading]

Not in Doctor Who Mafia lol. Dec and Sent know all about that.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 02 2013 03:07 GMT
#3140
On July 02 2013 11:26 kitaman27 wrote:
As far as I know, Fallen Angel doesn't exist in the series...though I'm pretty sure it is a magic card :p


...so why did you claim Fallen Angel?
Prev 1 155 156 157 158 159 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 100
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15233
Calm 2193
Mini 158
Rush 114
EffOrt 99
Trap 20
scan(afreeca) 15
Bale 13
Dota 2
febbydoto18
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
fl0m5712
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King63
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4884
Liquid`Hasu565
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1836
Beastyqt726
RotterdaM543
B2W.Neo536
shahzam350
C9.Mang0282
IndyStarCraft 187
crisheroes171
QueenE99
Trikslyr92
ToD77
Dewaltoss58
UpATreeSC58
ZombieGrub34
JuggernautJason21
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
Other Games
Algost 4
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 28
• Michael_bg 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade987
Other Games
• imaqtpie992
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 48m
INu's Battles
14h 48m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
16h 48m
OSC
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 2h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.