• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:22
CEST 18:22
KST 01:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8601 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 156

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 154 155 156 157 158 184 Next
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 01 2013 22:10 GMT
#3101
Well austin, you have to spout that if you want to win so its understandable.

You don't have to convince us there is a CHANCE kita is anti-town 3P, we already know that. You have to convince us he IS anti-town 3P.
If you figure out he isn't then you have to lie I guess.
I assume you are struggling to figure out if he is indeed or not and just spouting the same shit over and over

But it's okay you already said what you needed to say.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 01 2013 22:15 GMT
#3102
On July 02 2013 04:24 austinmcc wrote:
Same thing as I've said to Gonzaw and keep repeating cuz I keep posting. I don't know what you are. But I don't like it. I just know that you're not church and that I don't trust your only-survivor claim.


Yeah kita! You are so so scummy. I mean, you are not from the Church! You can't be more scummy than that!
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
July 01 2013 22:16 GMT
#3103
-_-
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 01 2013 22:18 GMT
#3104
It IS a bit odd. Kill this dude cuz he's not mafia. Also, he's totally lying when he said he was a traitor, and you should kill him because he lied, not because he's a traitor.

I can go back to the bears stuff, but I figure you're more likely to choose based on his alignment and not bears.
Fe fi fo fum.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 01 2013 22:21 GMT
#3105
Well, even if he lied, he lied to scum

....like...in any other case he'd be considered pro-town hero of the day or something because of that lol.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 01 2013 22:21 GMT
#3106
Also kita, you plan voting austin anytime soon? No hurries though, if you don't you'll have a slow painful death at the gallows, nothing serious
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 01 2013 22:23 GMT
#3107
Damn this game man, this game, makes no sense
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 01 2013 22:24 GMT
#3108
You have to think like a brit. Then it ... maybe makes sense. If you guys had marv or...other british people(?) then you'd have won days ago.
Fe fi fo fum.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
July 01 2013 22:27 GMT
#3109
On July 02 2013 07:21 gonzaw wrote:
Also kita, you plan voting austin anytime soon? No hurries though, if you don't you'll have a slow painful death at the gallows, nothing serious


lol this is the third time I've replied to this. I don't control my vote.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 01 2013 22:31 GMT
#3110
lol
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 01 2013 22:31 GMT
#3111
THEN TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR VOTE

ITS YOUR LIFE MAN
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 01 2013 22:33 GMT
#3112
Damn, this game is bad for my health

It's a game where we may lynch someone because he lied to scum.
And we have confirmed scum making cases and discussing stuff like it's a normal Tuesday.
Wtf is going on? lol
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
July 01 2013 23:14 GMT
#3113
I'll give you a hint. Lynch the claimed scum. GG.

I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 01 2013 23:37 GMT
#3114
It's easy for you to say, if we lynch austin you win 100% (if you are scum, if you are pro-town 3P, if you are anti-town 3P).
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 01 2013 23:54 GMT
#3115
Yo Xfire, are you confident austin doesn't have a working TARDIS?
Our 50% chances of winning the "WIFOM roulette" may become 33% instead if we lynch kita.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
July 02 2013 00:21 GMT
#3116
I don't see why scum wouldn't have the TARDIS. If it was removed from the game after I drained it, then there was no reason for it to pass to kurumi. When kurumi died, it was redistributed randomly, no town player claimed to have received it and I haven't received it. When I pointed out that you could have it when considering to shoot you on D3, geript said he wasn't concerned about you being protected, which doesn't make sense unless they had it.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 02 2013 00:37 GMT
#3117
Well that makes sense..

Also I feel flattered that you and geript wanted to kill me so bad on D3 for some reason lol
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 02 2013 00:46 GMT
#3118
It is possible YOU have it though.

austin doesn't seem to counter your chat with geript though. If you had the TARDIS scum would have known by D3, thus your log with geript would be fake and austin would have known (and that's a little bit more dirt to throw on you to get you lynched today instead of him).

So...meh I guess it does make more sense austin still has it and wants to play that "pfff where could it be!?" line to make us think he doesn't have it.
If that's the case then most likely the TARDIS is operational. If not then I don't really get why he would lie lol
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 02 2013 00:55 GMT
#3119
I dunno what to tell you. I don't gots.

Here's relevant chat starting with D3. BC had just checked geript.

Heck, even if i DID gots, I dunno that it's functional (but again, don't gots)

+ Show Spoiler +
148
austinmcc
06-29-2013
04:55 PM ET (US)
I don't know that I am though.

How am I exposed? I acutally think BC isn't lying when he says cross or gonzaw might be scum. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
147
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-29-2013
04:51 PM ET (US)
Just trust me best option.
146
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-29-2013
04:51 PM ET (US)
We're dead either way if you don't. You're already exposed.
145
austinmcc
06-29-2013
04:45 PM ET (US)
There's too much crap to risk unvote imo. Whatever crossfire does, gonzaw's crap, like...there's a LOT of unknown.
144
austinmcc
06-29-2013
04:39 PM ET (US)
YOYO. Were you forced to vote for kita or die? Did you get that PM?
143
austinmcc
06-29-2013
04:34 PM ET (US)

Ugh. I don't like this at all.

e: With him popping his head in over and over, asking if he needs to vote, i DO believe him. Stump roles not all that common on TL, I could see them giving him a last hurrah.
Edited 06-29-2013 04:36 PM
142
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-29-2013
04:33 PM ET (US)
No he can't. At least don't believe him. Just switch got at last second.
141
austinmcc
06-29-2013
04:26 PM ET (US)
Also, WoS can unstump and vote apparently, making it 4-3 and we'll all be in open
140
austinmcc
06-29-2013
04:26 PM ET (US)
I don't know that we are though.

Ask if you have to vote for kitaman.

If xatalos's power is real, then ... we can't be 3-3 can we?
139
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-29-2013
04:25 PM ET (US)
We are 3-3 and kill town tonight.
138
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-29-2013
04:24 PM ET (US)
Go vote for not BC, not Gonzaw not Kita.

Deny the lynch.
137
austinmcc
06-29-2013
02:41 PM ET (US)
Or does kita not have to kill mason buddy? Can kita still you? AAAHHHHHHHH. We've either won or lost or something but I can't tell.
136
austinmcc
06-29-2013
02:34 PM ET (US)
Did kita have the tardis today and use it? Or...how else does DI die?

Okay, trying to math it up. If we lynch kitaman and get a kill tonight, we're good.

If we lynch you, then kitaman probably kills me tomorrow and town wins. No reason for them not to. There's a chance we get one cycle with town killing crossfire, if BC checks me, but unsure.

If we no lynch, it's...unclear what happens.
135
austinmcc
06-29-2013
01:59 PM ET (US)
Ugh, do we go for this? We could 3-3 it up, but probably better to kill kita, and then kill a townie overnight, yeah?

Whatever WoS's thing is is the only thing left that can screw us over really, right? Kita dies today. Townie dies overnight hopefully.

That leaves 2 of crossfire/BC/gonzaw alive, WoS stumped, and the two of us.
134
austinmcc
06-29-2013
12:44 PM ET (US)
kita def not traitor if that was him, or I think we would have won right there.

But apparently working with us now, guess pissed at DI and WoS.
133
austinmcc
06-28-2013
10:42 PM ET (US)
I'ma try and push things towards lynching you. You've got magical powers town doesn't know about, and can possibly "absorb kp." Gotta lynch you since you're more difficult to deal with, natch.

I think you've done a really nice job of causing the right amount of havoc and distraction in thread. I dunno if you need to ramp that up to be visible, or if that will make it look like you're trying to get yourself lynched over kita, making town want to lynch him more.

So silly. Our scum team needs them to lynch a specific scum because then it's basically a no-lynch, whereas them lynching another scummy guy blows for us.
132
austinmcc
06-28-2013
04:47 PM ET (US)
Worst part is I can't tell if this is all a ploy. Based on Gonzaw's posts, I think he legitimately believes he's got this figured out. But he made the role earlier, when he didn't feel that way. So he probably created a role that really does something, and it's not a bluff to pull action out of us? Not that we can really do anything except for kita, whatever he is, maybe shooting.
131
austinmcc
06-28-2013
04:18 PM ET (US)
#YUBJUB#YUBJUB#YUBJUB#YUBJUB#YUBJUB#YUBJUB#YUBJUB#YUBJUB#YUBJUB#YUBJUB#YUBJUB#YUBJUB#YUBJUB#YUBJUB#YUBJUB#YUBJUB
130
austinmcc
06-28-2013
04:02 PM ET (US)
PLEASE DON'T RUIN OUR PLANS EWOK WHISTLE

#YUBJUB
129
austinmcc
06-28-2013
03:39 PM ET (US)
I never really considered scum getting my role, wanted to see it end up in townie hands. Thought they could maybe get some extra information, discern some alignments, based on choices that others made. But in scum hands, you either let town do stuff with it or incriminate yourself and maybe teammates.
128
austinmcc
06-28-2013
03:37 PM ET (US)
I haven't been using my power to give us vigi powers because I'm dumb/didn't want to get caught by role usage. I'm paranoid about that since it semi-happened in another game. Like, I had to send out 4 PMs each day, so town knows about the PMs. If I ever have to reveal that I'm the source, it wouldn't look good if I sent PMs to you guys and had you vig someone, but I could have asked them to choose ME and vigi and shoot someone N1. Woulda been better usage. Blech.

So...kita can only shoot you? And you'll die, right before deadline, but resurrect or whatever?
127
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-28-2013
03:29 PM ET (US)
Essentially try to use the shot as a pardon.
126
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-28-2013
03:28 PM ET (US)
The plan is to have Kita shoot me. I'll come back from it. Also why haven't you been using your power to give us vigilante powers?
125
austinmcc
06-28-2013
01:34 PM ET (US)

Ah, shitballs.

If Zephirdd wrote his role so that the mason dude HAS to vigi his mason partner, I think kita is shooting YOU today and not anyone else. It fits with nobody claiming yesterday, nobody being dayvigied yesterday by an unknown role.

He masons solstice D1, shoots solstice. Masons you D3, shoots you. This is super mega balls for us if that's the case...I think? Means only one death today and it's you, whether by lynch or shot, and kita comes out looking great if he shot you, except maybe we can play it as a bus.

Ack.

e: Can you just absorb kita's shot?
Edited 06-28-2013 02:31 PM
124
austinmcc
06-27-2013
09:24 PM ET (US)
Only... 43.5 more hours of this.
123
austinmcc
06-27-2013
09:16 PM ET (US)
Okay, our chances kind of turn on him.

There's a pretty good chance he still thinks I'm mafia. If he wants, he can royally screw us by shooting me as they lynch you.

If he shoots at town though, takes out either gonzaw or BC, then we've got a shot. Maybe with DI being town he'll shoot at them.
122
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-27-2013
09:04 PM ET (US)
yes so far as i know. If they hit me, then i'll tell him so he can boot me out for 24 hours at a minute out... or that's the plan at least. If they don't hit me, then he kills someone else... likely gonzaw.
121
austinmcc
06-27-2013
07:18 PM ET (US)
Can he dayvig today?
120
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-27-2013
07:18 PM ET (US)
yes and yes
119
austinmcc
06-27-2013
07:16 PM ET (US)
Did he kill solstice or rb BC D1? We still don't actually know what either of those things was.

There's a chance BC is actually some kind of 3P or...something. I dunno.

Dis game.
118
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-27-2013
07:09 PM ET (US)
well 2 cycles 144 hrs... not gonna happen clearly.
117
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-27-2013
07:07 PM ET (US)
i'm quite sure he's some sort of 3p b/c if i stay masoned with him for so long then i become starcrossed lovers with him.
116
austinmcc
06-27-2013
07:02 PM ET (US)
This game finally turned into a PTP.

We don't know if kita is actually recruited. If he is, and flips mafia, we may be in a good spot.

Oddddddddddddddddddddddddd
115
austinmcc
06-27-2013
06:35 PM ET (US)
Yeah, sorry. The don't overplay it was for thread, but frankly I don't have any clue what's going on anymore. Just worried about everyone firing off KP and us getting smoked.

Lol KP formula. Wtb moar kp. Maybe we recruit him and get a second or something completely dirty like that and then lose it within a day because ACK ACK ACK. KITA I SORRY.
114
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-27-2013
06:31 PM ET (US)
Ie. I'm not telling him KP formula or anything.
113
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-27-2013
06:31 PM ET (US)
Dude give me some credit. And not Traitor is comple bullshit on top of it.
112
austinmcc
06-27-2013
06:25 PM ET (US)
Uuuuuuurg. We should have considered traitor with only 3 mafia. I'd been thinking he'd be an assassin or some other 3rd party with KP to help drop numbers.
111
austinmcc
06-27-2013
06:23 PM ET (US)
Don't overplay it.

Oh goddamn it. Figure out if there's a way to activate it or something I guess. Do NOT tell him I'm mafia, in case he's actually some other 3P.
110
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-27-2013
06:19 PM ET (US)
FYI Kita claimed mafia traitor. Idk what to believe w/ him. In mason chat w/ him.
109
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-27-2013
06:14 PM ET (US)
I'm just trying to hijack the thread as much as possible.
108
austinmcc
06-27-2013
06:13 PM ET (US)
It still sent out PMs, lololololol.

Maybe this wastes BC's action? I dunno. Almost bad for us if it does and we could get kita shot today, 1 less player to worry about.
107
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-27-2013
06:10 PM ET (US)
No TARDIS. Btw. Totally can't mortal combat again. Just fucking up the thread
106
austinmcc
06-27-2013
05:54 PM ET (US)
Really hoping that you can actually do that AND got the TARDIS. We're so almost close to being in an okay spot...ish. Did you get it?
105
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-27-2013
05:40 PM ET (US)
Fuck no I protected you.
104
austinmcc
06-27-2013
05:35 PM ET (US)
lololol. Are you actually protecting kita or just dicking with folks?
103
austinmcc
06-27-2013
04:12 PM ET (US)
BC WHY YOU GOTTA TRY AND RUIN MY SCUMGAMES
102
austinmcc
06-27-2013
04:07 PM ET (US)
Balls.
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 02 2013 00:58 GMT
#3120
There's a spot where I say "activate it." It = kita's traitor role. Again, no TARDIS.
Fe fi fo fum.
Prev 1 154 155 156 157 158 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM417
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 417
TKL 201
ProTech158
ByuN 141
SteadfastSC 109
UpATreeSC 38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32149
Calm 3227
Shuttle 2718
Jaedong 1228
Mini 784
EffOrt 615
Horang2 531
Soma 503
ZerO 252
Rush 242
[ Show more ]
Soulkey 226
Snow 170
firebathero 112
910 87
hero 83
Zeus 75
Mong 72
Mind 72
Shine 46
Hyun 38
Free 35
sorry 33
Sharp 31
ToSsGirL 26
Yoon 25
PianO 23
Killer 21
JYJ 20
Aegong 19
Terrorterran 19
Trap 19
Bale 18
scan(afreeca) 13
Sacsri 12
HiyA 12
Rock 11
Sexy 11
Hm[arnc] 8
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5876
Dendi1332
League of Legends
KnowMe26
Counter-Strike
fl0m4047
x6flipin608
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
ChuDatz39
Other Games
singsing2043
Liquid`RaSZi1299
hiko719
ceh9405
Beastyqt390
Khaldor297
crisheroes283
dupreeh257
Livibee209
420jenkins202
C9.Mang0135
QueenE117
Trikslyr85
Dewaltoss55
ZerO(Twitch)17
IndyStarCraft 9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH283
• Hinosc 14
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3669
• WagamamaTV477
League of Legends
• Nemesis2010
• TFBlade212
Other Games
• Shiphtur785
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 38m
INu's Battles
18h 38m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
20h 38m
OSC
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.