• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:43
CEST 11:43
KST 18:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7543 users

Carnival Cruise Mafia - Page 65

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 118 Next
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
May 16 2013 19:54 GMT
#1281
great clue boyo, who does it point to?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 16 2013 19:54 GMT
#1282
On May 17 2013 04:38 WaveofShadow wrote:
Fucking grush.
OO why mention you thought something I did was scummy without telling the thread what it is?
Also what ARE your thoughts on Hiro currently?

Cause iPod and I was talking about BH you were mentioned in passing
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 16 2013 19:57 GMT
#1283
Have to mow the lawn then I will re-eval my thoughts on Hiro
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 16 2013 19:59 GMT
#1284
I never state them in the thread. I have a quote I threw into notepad because I wanted a response from BH first. BH is cocking me up with his not responding to me thing I guess he doesn't want to actually play. Not at comp to show the thing I pulled out.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
May 16 2013 20:51 GMT
#1285
I actually didn't sheep on WoS. I just read those 2 posts he made, thought they were scummy, and said why. Honestly I have no idea what is going on in this game with the votes stealing or what not. I don't know what that is.

@WoS I don't think you are scummy just because of the "babe" comment. That is just indicative of your lack of reasoning for voting oats.

In other news, a cursory glace at VE makes me think he is probably scum. He has a lot of stylistic tells in his writing I think. Don't really want to get into that now though.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 16 2013 21:46 GMT
#1286
VE hints he thinks I'm mafia. Then I take up a banner on his Vayne train and suddenly he likes me for a moment, then flips into kill-OO mode very soon after. His reason wasn't "because OO is my scum read therefore I will not vote for the same person" which I could understand and makes sense, and I don't think he ever mentioned that in his waffle either, and has now turned into some mega plot where I get myself almost lynched D1 and am somehow a scum mastermind for my play here. I would have told my scum team to bus me appropriately if I had one for the town credit. Does not gel.

Mafia wouldn't want to hammer me as either alignment, because it reflects on them somehow no matter what I flip. Town flip = more scrutiny for how when and why hammering. Scum flip = future associations when considering bussing. I should be looking more into the people not already on my wagon at consolidation time.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 16 2013 23:15 GMT
#1287
Let's also consider that the entire mafia team (that was present) had already voted for me.

Day 1 votes
Voting for OO:
Prome - town read
Hiro - null read, closer to town than mafia, going to green for now, also BH doesn't want to talk about him for some reason or at least not with me and that factors in
Rayn - town flip
VA - town flip
sloosh - null read, need to dive him at some point
BH - ??? not scum with WoS, tunneling and being generally useless otherwise, of him and WoS I would put him at scum.
WoS - ??? not scum with BH, defending pretty hard, reads townie to me, of him and BH potentially being mafia I would go with BH but BIAS.
SNB - casts some doubt on VE but wants to flip me or Oats first. Oats getting his vote stolen is somehow reflects as summy on him? Not buying what you're selling here.
VE - scum read

Potentially 4 mafia already on my wagon from my current feel for the game. With 2 completely inactive (sinani, BM) one of those could potentially be scum, so we'll see about that later. Then there's the idea that they have been discussing "why didn't mafia vote for OO if he's going to be a mislynch?" when in fact the simplest answer is that the active mafia already WERE on my wagon. Voting on a policy wagon apparently doesn't reflect poorly on the voters when the offended policy is martyring so I would imagine mafia would have felt comfortable lynching me without worrying about it. A mafia team that is comfortable with defending themselves from the repercussions of a policy lynch would have no qualms piling on, and fuck with vote analysis down the lane.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 16 2013 23:22 GMT
#1288
On May 17 2013 08:15 ObviousOne wrote:
Let's also consider that the entire mafia team (that was present) had already voted for me.

Day 1 votes
Voting for OO:
Prome - town read
Hiro - null read, closer to town than mafia, going to green for now, also BH doesn't want to talk about him for some reason or at least not with me and that factors in
Rayn - town flip
VA - town flip
sloosh - null read, need to dive him at some point
BH - ??? not scum with WoS, tunneling and being generally useless otherwise, of him and WoS I would put him at scum.
WoS - ??? not scum with BH, defending pretty hard, reads townie to me, of him and BH potentially being mafia I would go with BH but BIAS.
SNB - casts some doubt on VE but wants to flip me or Oats first. Oats getting his vote stolen is somehow reflects as summy on him? Not buying what you're selling here.
VE - scum read

Potentially 4 mafia already on my wagon from my current feel for the game. With 2 completely inactive (sinani, BM) one of those could potentially be scum, so we'll see about that later. Then there's the idea that they have been discussing "why didn't mafia vote for OO if he's going to be a mislynch?" when in fact the simplest answer is that the active mafia already WERE on my wagon. Voting on a policy wagon apparently doesn't reflect poorly on the voters when the offended policy is martyring so I would imagine mafia would have felt comfortable lynching me without worrying about it. A mafia team that is comfortable with defending themselves from the repercussions of a policy lynch would have no qualms piling on, and fuck with vote analysis down the lane.

I was going to post something about this earlier, but I find a mafia pile-on extremely unlikely. It becomes way too easy to dig them up via vote-count analysis at a later date if they do. (Or maybe BM and Sinani are scum together and mafia actually couldn't get enough people together or something....seems pretty unlikely). I'm not sure what that means about why you weren't hammered though.....honestly the more likely explanation to me is that you ARE scum. Is there another explanation?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 16 2013 23:26 GMT
#1289
On May 17 2013 08:22 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2013 08:15 ObviousOne wrote:
Let's also consider that the entire mafia team (that was present) had already voted for me.

Day 1 votes
Voting for OO:
Prome - town read
Hiro - null read, closer to town than mafia, going to green for now, also BH doesn't want to talk about him for some reason or at least not with me and that factors in
Rayn - town flip
VA - town flip
sloosh - null read, need to dive him at some point
BH - ??? not scum with WoS, tunneling and being generally useless otherwise, of him and WoS I would put him at scum.
WoS - ??? not scum with BH, defending pretty hard, reads townie to me, of him and BH potentially being mafia I would go with BH but BIAS.
SNB - casts some doubt on VE but wants to flip me or Oats first. Oats getting his vote stolen is somehow reflects as summy on him? Not buying what you're selling here.
VE - scum read

Potentially 4 mafia already on my wagon from my current feel for the game. With 2 completely inactive (sinani, BM) one of those could potentially be scum, so we'll see about that later. Then there's the idea that they have been discussing "why didn't mafia vote for OO if he's going to be a mislynch?" when in fact the simplest answer is that the active mafia already WERE on my wagon. Voting on a policy wagon apparently doesn't reflect poorly on the voters when the offended policy is martyring so I would imagine mafia would have felt comfortable lynching me without worrying about it. A mafia team that is comfortable with defending themselves from the repercussions of a policy lynch would have no qualms piling on, and fuck with vote analysis down the lane.

I was going to post something about this earlier, but I find a mafia pile-on extremely unlikely. It becomes way too easy to dig them up via vote-count analysis at a later date if they do. (Or maybe BM and Sinani are scum together and mafia actually couldn't get enough people together or something....seems pretty unlikely). I'm not sure what that means about why you weren't hammered though.....honestly the more likely explanation to me is that you ARE scum. Is there another explanation?

Look at how many people have participated today. Lurk city up in this piece. Summer doldroms? IDK, it's like magnets and rainbows and shit. Fucking miracles from my POV that I didn't get lynched.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
May 16 2013 23:31 GMT
#1290
I disagree OO. It'd be better for mafia if they pulled a no lynch, which they did.
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 16 2013 23:34 GMT
#1291
Extending from my last post talking about votes:

Not voting for OO:
Vivax - town flip - votes WoS
Shiro - town read - votes WoS
chaoser - null read (still!! about to be leaning scum so get in here) - votes Rayn
prp - town read - votes VA
oo - town - votes VA
oats - town read (does this vote represent who oats voted for or where it was moved by his vote stealer?) - votes Prome
anonymous vote - ??? - votes Hiro
grush - town starsenses - votes Hiro
kush - null read - votes BH so I like him

Not voting:
sinani - ???
bm - ???


Guess I need to read Oats then (Ver help me retain my sanity). Maybe choaser will show up, maybe not. I'd be up to lynch him if he doesn't. Consider yourself on notice, chaoser.



Promethelax: Really different from last scum game, attitude is taking charge of the thread and he seems to really find scum/get people to post more to be able to read them. Town.

On May 15 2013 01:07 Oatsmaster wrote:
Unvote: WoS
##Vote: Prome

Oats was this compulsive or was this your decision to vote Prome?



Does Oats' vote in the vote count show his vote or does it show where his votestealer placed/left it? Does his vote stealer move the vote or must Oats move the vote himself?
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 16 2013 23:39 GMT
#1292
On May 17 2013 08:31 grush57 wrote:
I disagree OO. It'd be better for mafia if they pulled a no lynch, which they did.

Yeah but it sucks for me when I'm the town vehicle that it happened through. It fucking sucks. Sucks!

N0 - shit up my image by trolling
D1 - shit up my image by going emo in the thread
N1 - shit up my image by surviving at L-1, I could have hammered myself but then you'd be bitching at me for playing against my win con on top of martyring and nobody needs that shit with 5 townies dead at this point. You realize we're at 11-5 right? Get real with self hammering, I'm not going to pull a Yamato.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 16 2013 23:40 GMT
#1293
Oats changed his vote to Prom because Prom told him to.
And I forgot about the no-lynch on its own being a good option, that may be more likely to me than OO being scum since it allows mafia to do whatever the fuck they want D1; better for them in the long run.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
May 17 2013 00:00 GMT
#1294
to be honest, this game is kind of silly. i still haven't gone through viscera's posts but we literally cannot win (since we won't be able to get lynches) unless one of chaoser/bill/sinani is mafia.
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 17 2013 00:08 GMT
#1295
K Oats is town, not reading that again as per my usual method of reading him once and then not re-filtering when it comes to Oats.

Need sloosh to talk about something that isn't about me so I can make a decision.
Need chaoser to come back so there's something to read him from

@Kush, flesh out your thoughts on VE for me please, I see that you're potentially en route to a scum read on him and most of my own reasons for him being scum are applicable only in regards to me. There is the fact that he isn't his active/paranoid usual townie self as well, and his posts read more diplomatic than the carefree spammy town VE I'm used to seeing.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 17 2013 00:16 GMT
#1296
On May 17 2013 09:00 HiroPro wrote:
to be honest, this game is kind of silly. i still haven't gone through viscera's posts but we literally cannot win (since we won't be able to get lynches) unless one of chaoser/bill/sinani is mafia.

The mafia may win this game
[image loading]
but it is NOT THIS DAY!

VOTE FOR VE
VOTE FOR MAFIA
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 17 2013 00:22 GMT
#1297
On May 17 2013 09:16 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2013 09:00 HiroPro wrote:
to be honest, this game is kind of silly. i still haven't gone through viscera's posts but we literally cannot win (since we won't be able to get lynches) unless one of chaoser/bill/sinani is mafia.

The mafia may win this game
[image loading]
but it is NOT THIS DAY!

VOTE FOR VE
VOTE FOR MAFIA

Posted gif, can't be scum.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
May 17 2013 00:23 GMT
#1298
no I dont want to say how I know VE is scum because then he won't do it anymore
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
May 17 2013 00:25 GMT
#1299
I will vote VE.

But in regards to WoS, people need to realize he spams as scum. So spamming doesn't make him town.

##vote VE
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
May 17 2013 00:25 GMT
#1300
##vote VE
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 55
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 9880
Rain 3333
BeSt 384
soO 379
Soulkey 358
Soma 342
Stork 341
Rush 239
firebathero 191
Barracks 151
[ Show more ]
Sexy 72
Shinee 39
Killer 37
Shine 25
HiyA 21
Sharp 19
Sacsri 17
Hm[arnc] 16
sorry 16
yabsab 15
Terrorterran 13
hero 11
Noble 6
zelot 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4936
League of Legends
JimRising 460
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King136
Other Games
gofns32550
singsing971
Pyrionflax195
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV182
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 3
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 49
• Sammyuel 49
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV129
League of Legends
• Jankos2646
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17m
Patches Events
5h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 17m
OSC
13h 17m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.