• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:21
CEST 12:21
KST 19:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9351 users

Carnival Cruise Mafia - Page 66

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 118 Next
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
May 17 2013 00:31 GMT
#1301
w/e, i'll just hope for some luck in that regard.

Voting for Viscera because:

- the early WaveOfShadow vote looks artificial ("Abnormally high ratio of gif/pics"), this has nothing to do with alignment
- he constantly emphasizes early on that Obvious is lurky and lacks skill as mafia and then somehow reaches the conclusion that it's entirely possible for obvious to be a good mafia player.
- The assertion that the townie thing for obvious to do was to self-vote and suicide is complete nonsense and seems made up.

##Vote VisceraEyes
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
May 17 2013 00:37 GMT
#1302
Day 2 wagoons

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

ObviousOne[L-7]: Blazinghand, VisceraEyes
WaveofShadow[L-7]: Oatsmaster, shirokami
Oatsmaster[L-8]: WaveofShadow
VisceraEyes[L-5]: Promethelax, ObviousOne, kushmasta, HiroPro

Day 2 ends Saturday, May 18 4:00am GMT (GMT+00:00) if no majority is reached
A backwards poet writes inverse.
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 17 2013 00:54 GMT
#1303
Wave. Wave. You're not voting for VE. You're making me sad not voting for VE. You're making me sad. Wave. Please vote VE. Please. Please? Wave Please. Please do the right thing. Please vote for VE. Vote for VE. Vote.

What more do I have to do to convince you that he is mafia? Do I have to die? Try this. Listen to my computer.

BAL 9000: "I'm sure. I'm sure, Wave. Wave, my wagon is going. I can feel it. I can feel it. My wagon is going. There is no question about it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I'm a... ssured."
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
May 17 2013 01:04 GMT
#1304
On May 17 2013 09:25 kushm4sta wrote:
But in regards to WoS, people need to realize he spams as scum. So spamming doesn't make him town.


What are you referring to?
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 17 2013 01:06 GMT
#1305
##Unvote
##Vote: VE

I dont see a situation where scum wouldve 100% hammered OO yesterday. I dont.
It allows the scum players to come out pushing OO like 'he must be scum or else scum wouldve hammered'. Yeah.
I dont think VE's reads are horrible, and him calling OO scum is horrific.
horrifically scummy.
No gg, No skill.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 17 2013 01:22 GMT
#1306
On May 17 2013 10:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: VE

I dont see a situation where scum wouldve 100% hammered OO yesterday. I dont.
It allows the scum players to come out pushing OO like 'he must be scum or else scum wouldve hammered'. Yeah.
I dont think VE's reads are horrible, and him calling OO scum is horrific.
horrifically scummy.


so why are you voting VE and not me
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 17 2013 01:25 GMT
#1307
On May 17 2013 09:25 kushm4sta wrote:
I will vote VE.

But in regards to WoS, people need to realize he spams as scum. So spamming doesn't make him town.

##vote VE

I've never been scum you derp.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 17 2013 01:29 GMT
#1308
As for the VE wagon that's cropping up, I've never liked jumping on a wagon right as it starts so I'm reserving judgment. VE is definitely not being...himself...this game. I have something that hasn't failed me on VE either and I feel like it's the same thing as kush doesn't want to say. I wouldn't use that as my only metric regarding him but it hasn't been wrong yet.

Anyway I'm off to see Star Trek but I might be around later tonight or I might not. I still have quite a few people to look into so it may have to wait until tomorrow. I'll add VE to the list though.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 17 2013 01:33 GMT
#1309
Please hide more information while you refuse to vote for scum. Please. It's helping me decide which of you or BH is scum. Stop being so helpful. Stop it. Stop. Oh wait.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
shirokami
Profile Joined April 2013
Finland107 Posts
May 17 2013 01:34 GMT
#1310
#unvote
#vote VE
No clue.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 17 2013 01:34 GMT
#1311
On May 17 2013 10:33 ObviousOne wrote:
Please hide more information while you refuse to vote for scum. Please. It's helping me decide which of you or BH is scum. Stop being so helpful. Stop it. Stop. Oh wait.

Is BH on your computer?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 17 2013 01:36 GMT
#1312
As far as refusing to vote, I have learned to be very wary of a quick-forming lynch wagon. We have a whole other day to get him lynched; there is absolutely no hurry whatsoever and I'd rather make an informed decision right now than sheep blindly.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 17 2013 01:38 GMT
#1313
On May 17 2013 10:33 ObviousOne wrote:
Please hide more information while you refuse to vote for scum. Please. It's helping me decide which of you or BH is scum. Stop being so helpful. Stop it. Stop. Oh wait.


i'm serious though, what part of the reasoning that makes VE scum doesn't apply to me? Why are you on him and not me?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 17 2013 01:39 GMT
#1314
Okay, so then you don't have to vote yet. You MUST commit to a read right now. Before you go. VE is mafia or VE is scum. No non-answers.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 17 2013 01:39 GMT
#1315
VE is town or VE is scum*
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 17 2013 01:41 GMT
#1316
OO humor me for a moment here and explain
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 17 2013 01:43 GMT
#1317
On May 17 2013 10:41 Blazinghand wrote:
OO humor me for a moment here and explain

You or wave is scum. Not both. I choose wave. His ambivalence here halfway through the day is strengthening my feelings.

You being wrong about me does not make you wrong about him.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
May 17 2013 01:49 GMT
#1318
On May 17 2013 10:25 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2013 09:25 kushm4sta wrote:
I will vote VE.

But in regards to WoS, people need to realize he spams as scum. So spamming doesn't make him town.

##vote VE

I've never been scum you derp.

But if you did get scum, you would still spam.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 17 2013 01:52 GMT
#1319
On May 17 2013 10:43 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2013 10:41 Blazinghand wrote:
OO humor me for a moment here and explain

You or wave is scum. Not both. I choose wave. His ambivalence here halfway through the day is strengthening my feelings.

You being wrong about me does not make you wrong about him.


okay, that's reasonable. I'm willing to lynch WoS first and you second if people are unwilling to lynch you.

I have a question for Oatsmaster. You're voting for VE for the following reasons:

On May 17 2013 10:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
I dont see a situation where scum wouldve 100% hammered OO yesterday. I dont.
It allows the scum players to come out pushing OO like 'he must be scum or else scum wouldve hammered'. Yeah.
I dont think VE's reads are horrible, and him calling OO scum is horrific.
horrifically scummy.


but as far as I can tell these are all reasons to vote me, as well. After all, I'm one of the two votes on the OO wagon.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 17 2013 01:52 GMT
#1320
sorry, forgot the last line:

here's the question. Why not me?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM438
IndyStarCraft 49
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 438
Lowko216
IndyStarCraft 49
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 3652
Stork 2513
Horang2 412
Jaedong 385
Soulkey 380
Zeus 369
Larva 265
Mini 244
Soma 220
BeSt 155
[ Show more ]
sorry 81
Mind 72
ZerO 65
Hyun 57
Pusan 56
Sexy 53
Last 42
Shinee 32
soO 32
scan(afreeca) 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 19
Sacsri 10
zelot 9
Dota 2
XcaliburYe311
canceldota56
League of Legends
JimRising 442
Other Games
gofns37259
singsing1990
Coldzera 704
Happy329
byalli232
Pyrionflax210
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV219
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 28
• StrangeGG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV284
• lizZardDota2233
League of Legends
• Jankos3463
Upcoming Events
Online Event
1h 39m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 39m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 39m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 39m
Patches Events
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.