• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:43
CEST 21:43
KST 04:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War325.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8270 users

Carnival Cruise Mafia - Page 68

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 118 Next
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 17 2013 04:46 GMT
#1341
On May 17 2013 13:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2013 13:33 prplhz wrote:
On May 17 2013 13:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
On May 17 2013 13:21 prplhz wrote:
I don't like lynching VisceraEyes at all.

thoughts on Ve's case on Hiro.

It seems genuine and also I actually like some of it, mostly the second part.

k.
Why is your vote not on Hiro?

I didn't vote yet.

I also think I'd rather lynch kushm4sta. I'll write a case around noon (6 hours from now).
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 17 2013 04:47 GMT
#1342
On May 17 2013 13:46 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2013 13:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
On May 17 2013 13:33 prplhz wrote:
On May 17 2013 13:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
On May 17 2013 13:21 prplhz wrote:
I don't like lynching VisceraEyes at all.

thoughts on Ve's case on Hiro.

It seems genuine and also I actually like some of it, mostly the second part.

k.
Why is your vote not on Hiro?

I didn't vote yet.

I also think I'd rather lynch kushm4sta. I'll write a case around noon (6 hours from now).

oooooo

Ill be waiting for a case on infamous kushm4sta.
No gg, No skill.
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 17 2013 04:51 GMT
#1343
On May 17 2013 13:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2013 13:27 ObviousOne wrote:
On May 17 2013 13:18 Oatsmaster wrote:
DIE VE.

SOMEONE QUICKLYNCH.

FUCK THE SRS BIZNESS. VE CAN DIE!!!!!

oh wait grace period. Fuckkkk.

VE tell me about Oats, brother.

Tell me about myself please? Why quote that and do nothing with it?

I did do something with it. I put the ball in VE's court. Why so agitated? The question wasn't even posed to you. I'm trying to see if my scum read is wrong and you're interjecting with insanity like this and it makes me wonder about you. Like I just swore off reading your filter again and I'm about to renege on that to see what other subtly scummy shit you've been posting. You really want VE to die right now when he has the opportunity to show us he is town? Really? We didn't even get lucky with a mafia mod kill. You are too fucking excited to be town right now.

Instead of reviewing the day you are chanting for blood. What the fuck, dude?
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 17 2013 04:54 GMT
#1344
On May 17 2013 13:51 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2013 13:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
On May 17 2013 13:27 ObviousOne wrote:
On May 17 2013 13:18 Oatsmaster wrote:
DIE VE.

SOMEONE QUICKLYNCH.

FUCK THE SRS BIZNESS. VE CAN DIE!!!!!

oh wait grace period. Fuckkkk.

VE tell me about Oats, brother.

Tell me about myself please? Why quote that and do nothing with it?

I did do something with it. I put the ball in VE's court. Why so agitated? The question wasn't even posed to you. I'm trying to see if my scum read is wrong and you're interjecting with insanity like this and it makes me wonder about you. Like I just swore off reading your filter again and I'm about to renege on that to see what other subtly scummy shit you've been posting. You really want VE to die right now when he has the opportunity to show us he is town? Really? We didn't even get lucky with a mafia mod kill. You are too fucking excited to be town right now.

Instead of reviewing the day you are chanting for blood. What the fuck, dude?

Wait. That is subtly scummy? Fuck. I thought I posted the most obvious scummy post ever. Damn. I gotta practice somemore.
No gg, No skill.
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 17 2013 04:58 GMT
#1345
You're a spirited person today, Oats. I would say in exceptionally good spirits. Perhaps you are mafia and enjoying what is looking to be a flawless victory?
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 17 2013 05:01 GMT
#1346
On May 17 2013 13:58 ObviousOne wrote:
You're a spirited person today, Oats. I would say in exceptionally good spirits. Perhaps you are mafia and enjoying what is looking to be a flawless victory?

Lets see what happened today.
2 dudes that I was null on died at day post.
3 dudes that I was null on died cause they decided to fuck this game.

So yeah pretty happy that I dont have to find out alignments of 5 people that are difficult to read for me.
No gg, No skill.
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 17 2013 05:07 GMT
#1347
On May 17 2013 14:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2013 13:58 ObviousOne wrote:
You're a spirited person today, Oats. I would say in exceptionally good spirits. Perhaps you are mafia and enjoying what is looking to be a flawless victory?

Lets see what happened today.
2 dudes that I was null on died at day post.
3 dudes that I was null on died cause they decided to fuck this game.

So yeah pretty happy that I dont have to find out alignments of 5 people that are difficult to read for me.

Can you understand why I would find that scummy???
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 17 2013 05:13 GMT
#1348
Unless you LITERALLY have a red check on Kushm4sta, your case against him MUST include meta. Every game this guy plays as town everyone says "omg kush is scum" and mislynch him. He always looks like scum, he's easy lynchbait, we are not lynching him unless he's doing something this game that's different than a normal kush town game, and is something he does as scum.

Anyone who makes case against kush that does not include a cop claim or a meta component, I will immediately vote you.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 17 2013 05:13 GMT
#1349
On May 17 2013 14:07 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2013 14:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
On May 17 2013 13:58 ObviousOne wrote:
You're a spirited person today, Oats. I would say in exceptionally good spirits. Perhaps you are mafia and enjoying what is looking to be a flawless victory?

Lets see what happened today.
2 dudes that I was null on died at day post.
3 dudes that I was null on died cause they decided to fuck this game.

So yeah pretty happy that I dont have to find out alignments of 5 people that are difficult to read for me.

Can you understand why I would find that scummy???

Sure.
The point is, that post was a JOKE.
Seriously all of you dudes need to learn how to fake laughing. It makes me feel better.
No gg, No skill.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 17 2013 05:13 GMT
#1350
I make an exception: if you are calling for a policy lynch of Kush, then ok I understand that though I dont' condone it.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 17 2013 05:49 GMT
#1351
Aaaaaand now it's a mini with probably a fuckton of scum.
Ugh.
Continuing to catch up, but going to bed soon. Reads tomorrow.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
May 17 2013 05:49 GMT
#1352
Gah, information overload ....

Ok one post at a time:
On May 17 2013 00:36 Promethelax wrote:
It's time for a new wagon, wake up town there is a vet looking at the noose:
##vote: VE
Go read my mega post for why, but TL:DR his play regarding OO is all kinds of not VE, if he had a strong town read on one of his favourite players he'd fight against that lynch not limp dick his way onto the wagon citing me as the reason for his vote.

I assume you are referring to the following quote here:
On May 15 2013 10:12 VisceraEyes wrote:
Let me put it out there that I'm willing to consolidate on OO if he's really lost the will to play. Prom is right, the fact that I have martyred as town doesn't make it a standard townie thing, and my read of OO might be biased because I like the guy.

I will move to OO to secure a lynch when the time comes.

Do you know of games where VE fights lynches even though it may threaten a no-lynch? It seems like he was willing to consolidate on a town read's scum read given that his wagon was [L-7], and a majority didn't look secured so close to deadline.

I'm torn with VE because I know he is a confident scum player who doesn't fear the spotlight and generally does whatever the heck he wants. Day 1 was full of many suspicions and then concluded with a scramble to consolidate. During that time VE pushed the Vayne wagon. As scum, the only reason why you would bother adding another lynch suspect is to indirectly aid a scumbuddy in trouble, and that probably wasn't the case as votes came in very late and threats were difficult to detect. He backs off as the deadline approached to consolidate, which would be counter to achieving a no-lynch day, which is ideal for scum as it leaves people an extra cycle without information and fosters suspicions and doubts.


I also agree with his lynch choice of HiroPro. He fits the Day 1 heuristic very tightly. The core of his day 1 play revolved around ObviousOne, but totally drops it with no explanation, and picks up the new thread sentiment of VE, and the rest of his posts seemed more concerned with mechanics explanations, but not with the intent of finding scum.
On May 17 2013 03:03 HiroPro wrote:
I'm not interested in killing ObviousOne right now. i'll decide who to lynch later when I have time to read. probably viscera, but we'll see.

On May 17 2013 03:31 HiroPro wrote:
there's nothing about the politician that says they have to be mafia. it's entirely possible that they're town - i can think of at least two games that I've played in with a town politician. second, the deadline is at such a unusual time that even if the politician was mafia and obviousone was town, they simply might not have been around to move it from me to obvious. then there are some people in this game who seem to believe that it's better to lynch someone that's town than to have a no-lynch on d1, a mafia politician like that might even think it's a good idea to leave a town player alive.



Another player that fits the bill is Oatsmaster. His voting patterns always parrot someone else's and give off the impression that he just wants to see people flip rather than finding scum. The day 1 vote thing is a red flag as it 1) easily aids the goal of no-lynch, and more importantly 2) let's him escape the responsibility and stance taking that a vote forces. There is no reason to think that this was a town votestealer, since the only use would be to take a suspected scum's vote and make him vote himself. Rather the vote was tossed away. A scum votestealer in a day 1 environment would have used the role defensively, since there is no point in stealing a town vote (no fear in consolidation on scumbuddy) and there could be the potential backlash of making the target look more town for it.

WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 17 2013 05:54 GMT
#1353
Ok. Yeah agree with the kush thing BH said; I don't know him enough to know if meta case is good though because I've only played (am still playing?) one game with him. We're less than 24 hours from lynch though now and honestly I'd be wary of introducing more targets again since there seem to be quite a few people who cba to play the game much. Some of them are gone now, but there are still lurkers.

At first glance I like VE's Hiro case and he brought up something I remember thinking of when Hiro posted his OO case but again, want to do a full read of some filters before coming up with anything myself. IF in my promised read into Prom/BH I find something that I'd like to push I will not be attempting to take over the more popular lynch targets of the day for fear of another no-lynch. Is there anything that anyone wants from me before I go to bed that doesn't require a lot of time?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 17 2013 05:57 GMT
#1354
On May 17 2013 14:54 WaveofShadow wrote:
Ok. Yeah agree with the kush thing BH said; I don't know him enough to know if meta case is good though because I've only played (am still playing?) one game with him. We're less than 24 hours from lynch though now and honestly I'd be wary of introducing more targets again since there seem to be quite a few people who cba to play the game much. Some of them are gone now, but there are still lurkers.

At first glance I like VE's Hiro case and he brought up something I remember thinking of when Hiro posted his OO case but again, want to do a full read of some filters before coming up with anything myself. IF in my promised read into Prom/BH I find something that I'd like to push I will not be attempting to take over the more popular lynch targets of the day for fear of another no-lynch. Is there anything that anyone wants from me before I go to bed that doesn't require a lot of time?

VE town or scum, 2-3 bullet points, no vote required yet
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 17 2013 06:02 GMT
#1355
Another player that fits the bill is Oatsmaster. His voting patterns always parrot someone else's and give off the impression that he just wants to see people flip rather than finding scum. The day 1 vote thing is a red flag as it 1) easily aids the goal of no-lynch, and more importantly 2) let's him escape the responsibility and stance taking that a vote forces. There is no reason to think that this was a town votestealer, since the only use would be to take a suspected scum's vote and make him vote himself. Rather the vote was tossed away. A scum votestealer in a day 1 environment would have used the role defensively, since there is no point in stealing a town vote (no fear in consolidation on scumbuddy) and there could be the potential backlash of making the target look more town for it.

You played with me in nomination. Did you get the same feel here as in there? Or since you think im scum, whats different?
Also why steal my vote if Im scum? Im pretty sure I took plenty of obvious stands that wouldve been accompanied by a vote if I had one. Im pretty sure I did actually vote for people even if It didnt count.

Can you quote the portions where you think I am more interested in the flip than scumhunting?
No gg, No skill.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 17 2013 06:03 GMT
#1356
The Hiro case threw me because it looks good but I was leaning scum on him.
I didn't like his pressure on you or the way he went about it earlier, and of course there's the VE activity factor (lazy = scum?).
Also the sprscrt tell that still hasn't popped up. No vote yet, as I've said because I don't like voting people without reading into them first, and I'm not sure when comparing his recent activity to his earlier stuff what I'll find.

twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 17 2013 07:16 GMT
#1357
I tried to read Oats earlier and I almost went blind so I stopped. I try again. In general I get townfeels off him but maybe that's because he likes my Hiro case

Someone I DID read through though was Viviax. He's not scum. :OOOOOOOOOOOO

No seriously, I filtered Vivax because he died and maybe scum killed him. Brilliant exercise, if you don't with Vivax I highly suggest you do it in this game sometime.
On May 16 2013 06:14 Vivax wrote:
I think it will rather be me and/or BH. No one is considering us for lynch, and WoS is scum.

You know what to do if we die tonight. Lynch that dude. No WIFOM bullshit. Go read what dead people wrote.

Vivax said this. Vivax said this and then died. Two things pop into my mind reading this.

1) Vivax was town.
2) Scum knew Vivax was town.

Or to put it another way:

1) Vivax' suspicion of WoS was genuine. Vivax is a good player and in my last game he caught 2 scum on D1. I shouldn't forget this.

2) Vivax might be wrong. I've thought WoS was town since earlier when BH was putting him through the wringer. But when people die, survivors go back and read things. And Vivax wanted WoS dead. And scum killed Vivax.

So how likely are scum to shoot Vivax if WoS is scum? Obviously he was a huge detractor and said several times to "lynch this guy tomorrow if I die." Vivax WOULD have been targeting WoS today. And with BH leading the charge, there very well may have been a WoS lynch today. Depending on the team...pretty likely I guess.

Now: how likely are scum to shoot Vivax if WoS is town? He was thoroughly convinced of WoS' guilt, and on top of that he wasn't even the main force behind the WoS wagon, that was BH. That means that they can kill Vivax, AND the lynch on WoS isn't compromised! Regardless of the team, I think this is HIGHLY LIKELY THE CASE.

Allow me to present you with an alternative option:
On May 16 2013 07:47 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2013 07:32 HiroPro wrote:
vivax, blazinghand isn't a player with strong reads. his claim to fame is that every single person who he threatens to eat his hat over has flipped town. he's loud, bold, and will trumpet his greatness at every given opportunity but isn't really known for his ability to find mafia. quite frankly, I'm not sure why you have so much confidence in him. would you mind explaining?


I have to say that you bother me somewhat, too, upon reading. You talked a lot about coming to the conclusion that prplhz is probably town and what he does is so bad but I hardly see you pushing cases on people since the one on OO.

Your whole push against OO looks like a calculated tunnel, your other reads are weird and don't include much reasoning. You don't inquire as much as I would want you to. You don't seem to give updates based on OO's newer play, but keep pointing to an old case.

There seems to be very few doubt in your filter. I initially saw your firm opinions as town tell, but since they're becoming too firm on the timeline, they are actually looking like agenda now.

I didn't check how my other reads treated you, but you sure are a good candidate for scum just based on that.


Vivax was also starting to get suspicious of HiroPro. I posit that the NK on Vivax was designed specifically to incriminate WoS while simultaneously silencing Vivax regarding HiroPro.

Vivax was also passingly suspicious of prplhz, but that seemed to fizzle out as the day wore on...it's possible that maybe prplhz is scum based on this? I've had a tentative townread on prplhz all game, but frankly I totally missed that Vivax was suspicious of him D1. I'ma go reread prplhz now. I should go to bed, but I read Vivax to find more scum and ended up only reaffirming the one scum I'd already found
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
May 17 2013 07:20 GMT
#1358
On May 17 2013 14:13 Blazinghand wrote:
Unless you LITERALLY have a red check on Kushm4sta, your case against him MUST include meta. Every game this guy plays as town everyone says "omg kush is scum" and mislynch him. He always looks like scum, he's easy lynchbait, we are not lynching him unless he's doing something this game that's different than a normal kush town game, and is something he does as scum.

Anyone who makes case against kush that does not include a cop claim or a meta component, I will immediately vote you.


wow this is so epic ty bh
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 17 2013 07:21 GMT
#1359
On May 17 2013 16:16 VisceraEyes wrote:
I tried to read Oats earlier and I almost went blind so I stopped. I try again. In general I get townfeels off him but maybe that's because he likes my Hiro case

Someone I DID read through though was Viviax. He's not scum. :OOOOOOOOOOOO

No seriously, I filtered Vivax because he died and maybe scum killed him. Brilliant exercise, if you don't with Vivax I highly suggest you do it in this game sometime.
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2013 06:14 Vivax wrote:
I think it will rather be me and/or BH. No one is considering us for lynch, and WoS is scum.

You know what to do if we die tonight. Lynch that dude. No WIFOM bullshit. Go read what dead people wrote.

Vivax said this. Vivax said this and then died. Two things pop into my mind reading this.

1) Vivax was town.
2) Scum knew Vivax was town.

Or to put it another way:

1) Vivax' suspicion of WoS was genuine. Vivax is a good player and in my last game he caught 2 scum on D1. I shouldn't forget this.

2) Vivax might be wrong. I've thought WoS was town since earlier when BH was putting him through the wringer. But when people die, survivors go back and read things. And Vivax wanted WoS dead. And scum killed Vivax.

So how likely are scum to shoot Vivax if WoS is scum? Obviously he was a huge detractor and said several times to "lynch this guy tomorrow if I die." Vivax WOULD have been targeting WoS today. And with BH leading the charge, there very well may have been a WoS lynch today. Depending on the team...pretty likely I guess.

Now: how likely are scum to shoot Vivax if WoS is town? He was thoroughly convinced of WoS' guilt, and on top of that he wasn't even the main force behind the WoS wagon, that was BH. That means that they can kill Vivax, AND the lynch on WoS isn't compromised! Regardless of the team, I think this is HIGHLY LIKELY THE CASE.

Allow me to present you with an alternative option:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2013 07:47 Vivax wrote:
On May 16 2013 07:32 HiroPro wrote:
vivax, blazinghand isn't a player with strong reads. his claim to fame is that every single person who he threatens to eat his hat over has flipped town. he's loud, bold, and will trumpet his greatness at every given opportunity but isn't really known for his ability to find mafia. quite frankly, I'm not sure why you have so much confidence in him. would you mind explaining?


I have to say that you bother me somewhat, too, upon reading. You talked a lot about coming to the conclusion that prplhz is probably town and what he does is so bad but I hardly see you pushing cases on people since the one on OO.

Your whole push against OO looks like a calculated tunnel, your other reads are weird and don't include much reasoning. You don't inquire as much as I would want you to. You don't seem to give updates based on OO's newer play, but keep pointing to an old case.

There seems to be very few doubt in your filter. I initially saw your firm opinions as town tell, but since they're becoming too firm on the timeline, they are actually looking like agenda now.

I didn't check how my other reads treated you, but you sure are a good candidate for scum just based on that.


Vivax was also starting to get suspicious of HiroPro. I posit that the NK on Vivax was designed specifically to incriminate WoS while simultaneously silencing Vivax regarding HiroPro.

Vivax was also passingly suspicious of prplhz, but that seemed to fizzle out as the day wore on...it's possible that maybe prplhz is scum based on this? I've had a tentative townread on prplhz all game, but frankly I totally missed that Vivax was suspicious of him D1. I'ma go reread prplhz now. I should go to bed, but I read Vivax to find more scum and ended up only reaffirming the one scum I'd already found

Both WoS and Hiro can be scum though.
Can you read through shirokami rather than Prp? Im thinking that rayn was shot possibly cause he is a good player, and also cause he professed to be able to read shirokami well.

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 17 2013 07:21 GMT
#1360
bleh shouldve spoilered that.

Kush, scumspect no.2?
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 561
ProTech158
UpATreeSC 77
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16645
Calm 3365
Mini 419
Mind 85
910 65
soO 43
Dota 2
Gorgc5466
canceldota61
monkeys_forever0
Counter-Strike
fl0m2473
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4055
Other Games
FrodaN789
Beastyqt522
olofmeister339
Liquid`Hasu306
Khaldor258
Livibee188
C9.Mang0164
IndyStarCraft 131
QueenE55
ZombieGrub53
BRAT_OK 30
MindelVK5
[ Show 21 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 31
• 80smullet 21
• FirePhoenix13
• Michael_bg 1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2717
• WagamamaTV374
League of Legends
• Nemesis1648
Other Games
• imaqtpie922
• Shiphtur700
• Scarra536
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 17m
Big Brain Bouts
14h 17m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
21h 17m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 17m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
Patches Events
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.