• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:14
CEST 20:14
KST 03:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War285.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8801 users

Carnival Cruise Mafia - Page 70

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 118 Next
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
May 17 2013 11:49 GMT
#1381
Hummm. I'll read all this stuff About hero when I get into work in a few hours but what I want to know now is from VE what do you think about my speculation on the obvious one/oatsmaster split? I still think it's really likely that one of them is, I mean I guess I can kind of see the argument some people have been putting forward about why I know Lynch helps them but I still think I missed lunch on day one helps more there's plenty of people they could've been pushing after a myslynch. It's not like 00 has been the main focus of today anyway and so I still think it's pretty likely that either one or the other is scum, for the reasons I talked about above.

I guess I'm also curious to hear from Prome what impact this new VE stuff has on his case on him. like it seems outside of the normal scum Ve meta but that could just be him trying to get out of the case? but it looks pretty genuine? so I want to hear what prome has to say. Since I wasn't totally convinced before, I'm still not feeling scum-VE now, but I do want to hear more from promethelax.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
May 17 2013 11:50 GMT
#1382
Sorry if that was kind of stream of consciousness I'm still kind groggy and dictating this on the phone
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
shirokami
Profile Joined April 2013
Finland107 Posts
May 17 2013 13:09 GMT
#1383
##unvote
um, I have some reading to do. but it seems that VE is not a candidate #1 atm.
No clue.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
May 17 2013 14:04 GMT
#1384
On May 17 2013 16:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
Shiro is literally just following along with town sentiment. He hasn't done ANYTHING today - literally nothing but vote.

But something about it. Like look at this post:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2013 13:40 shirokami wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

On May 16 2013 10:06 WaveofShadow wrote:
How the fuck does this make any sense at all?
Is this an association tell based on me as well?
The fact that Vivax afked the latter half of yesterday and left his vote on me is enough for you because BH changed it, even though BH was the main and aggressive proponent of my lynch all yesterday?

Fuck this is stupid.



I just lost my hope on BH and vivax seems like a good guy, and I also want to see you hang buddy. Im like a the tramp dog from dat disney movie, on monday I eat at this italian who gives me pizza, next day I eat at donnie's who gives me some chicken. Im not a genius, I dont make posts that are hard to read because they are too long and full of emotional or useless bullshit, I dont say someone is scum because of his meta. I just like to agree with the towniest guy there is. BUT I will tell my OWN opinion when I seem it is necessary. but now, it is N1 and thx to some stupid people there were no-lynch. The NK will tell us something, And If I have an opinion about it, I will post it. My filter is short, and rayn and vivax can already tell that im town based on it, do you know why? IT IS EASY TO READ.

Would scum SAY THIS? Like, let's remove all variables from the equation - don't factor in that he has a team - don't factor in that he's a "newbie" - just think of this from a scum-aligned standpoint. Can you think of a reason to EVER just come out and say "I just like to agree with the towniest guy there is."

UGH but his filter is SOOOOO BAD.

##Summon: Promethelax
##Summon: Blazinghand
##Summon: slOosh


You three. You three will immediately give me your opinion of shirokami. You will do this thing or you will NEVER regain your honor! Based on the observation I just made, I think town. I think new town in over his head. But I want backup on this one.


Your assessment matches mine.

## unvote

I'm liking the Play from VE today and hiro scum slipped. Points to the first person to find it.

##vote: hiropro
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 17 2013 14:21 GMT
#1385
On May 17 2013 23:04 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2013 16:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
Shiro is literally just following along with town sentiment. He hasn't done ANYTHING today - literally nothing but vote.

But something about it. Like look at this post:
On May 16 2013 13:40 shirokami wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

On May 16 2013 10:06 WaveofShadow wrote:
How the fuck does this make any sense at all?
Is this an association tell based on me as well?
The fact that Vivax afked the latter half of yesterday and left his vote on me is enough for you because BH changed it, even though BH was the main and aggressive proponent of my lynch all yesterday?

Fuck this is stupid.



I just lost my hope on BH and vivax seems like a good guy, and I also want to see you hang buddy. Im like a the tramp dog from dat disney movie, on monday I eat at this italian who gives me pizza, next day I eat at donnie's who gives me some chicken. Im not a genius, I dont make posts that are hard to read because they are too long and full of emotional or useless bullshit, I dont say someone is scum because of his meta. I just like to agree with the towniest guy there is. BUT I will tell my OWN opinion when I seem it is necessary. but now, it is N1 and thx to some stupid people there were no-lynch. The NK will tell us something, And If I have an opinion about it, I will post it. My filter is short, and rayn and vivax can already tell that im town based on it, do you know why? IT IS EASY TO READ.

Would scum SAY THIS? Like, let's remove all variables from the equation - don't factor in that he has a team - don't factor in that he's a "newbie" - just think of this from a scum-aligned standpoint. Can you think of a reason to EVER just come out and say "I just like to agree with the towniest guy there is."

UGH but his filter is SOOOOO BAD.

##Summon: Promethelax
##Summon: Blazinghand
##Summon: slOosh


You three. You three will immediately give me your opinion of shirokami. You will do this thing or you will NEVER regain your honor! Based on the observation I just made, I think town. I think new town in over his head. But I want backup on this one.


Your assessment matches mine.

## unvote

I'm liking the Play from VE today and hiro scum slipped. Points to the first person to find it.

##vote: hiropro

pshhh. No one needs you stinkin' points!
No gg, No skill.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
May 17 2013 14:34 GMT
#1386
go find it you lazy shmuck.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 17 2013 14:43 GMT
#1387
Hey Promethelax how about that case on kushm4sta, huh?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
May 17 2013 14:47 GMT
#1388
I think kush is probably town. I really tink he is a bad lynch today. Kush's scum play is full of calling townies town and scum scum. The more flips we get the easier it is to pin kush as scum. No case on kush is accurate without 1. check or 2. meta because kush is a dunce. He plays anti-town no matter what role he rolls, no matter his colour all the things you highlighted will be present in Kush's play.

Why not hiro?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 17 2013 14:55 GMT
#1389
On May 17 2013 18:33 prplhz wrote:
Okay I really want to lynch kushm4sta.

The guy hasn't notably pushed anything hard this game. He's fine being lurkish and just poking in here and there. I don't really find that to be scummy in itself but it's not a town tell either.

What my problem with kusm4sta is is how he's focused on himself and how he himself appears and not about other people. This is especially prevalent in his early game with posts like this and this and this. Those posts have only one purpose: showing people that he doesn't care about how he appears, but by being so blatant about it becomes apparent that he very much cares about how he appears to other players.

Contrast his early posts from Dessert Mini Mafia where he was town. In this post which is one of his very first he comes out pretty strong with a "I'm going to tell you a scum read in a second", there's no focus on how he appears but focus only on contributing.

Read for yourself, the filters are pretty short:
Dessert Mini Mafia
This game

I also find this post very off. First of all he is promising us something very insubstantial: "more activity", it's really hard to hold people up on that. He's also promising it to us "second half of the game" but when is that? This game could end in a few days or it could drag on until 3 players left. He's promising us nothing and at a time no townie knows when is. I imagine townies who were busy would say "I am busy this weekend, will post something after" or something like that, not say "I am busy for the first half of the game"?!

And then look at his latest post:

Show nested quote +
On May 17 2013 10:49 kushm4sta wrote:
On May 17 2013 10:25 WaveofShadow wrote:
On May 17 2013 09:25 kushm4sta wrote:
I will vote VE.

But in regards to WoS, people need to realize he spams as scum. So spamming doesn't make him town.

##vote VE

I've never been scum you derp.

But if you did get scum, you would still spam.

First kushm4sta says that WaveofShadow spams as scum but he has absolutely no way to know this as WaveofShadow has never been scum. He is literally making things up here and there is NO townie motivation for this. His response also seems really nervous in that he makes a weird jokish comment on it like it means nothing when WaveofShadow has actually caught him in a direct lie that no townie would ever make.

Would you as town ever say that someone is acting like last time he was scum, when he has never rolled scum before? He also says it in a weirdly reassuring manner "Don't worry guys, just lynch him".

Anyway, lets lynch kushm4sta.

##Vote kushm4sta


Although you've noted a small thing that he did in one game as town that he's not doing this game, you have failed horribly at meta because you haven't shown that it's something kush does as scum. Meta cases can't just be "I usually see him do this as town and he's not", it has to be "He does X as town and Y as scum, and this game he is doing Y". This is because people's play varies from game to game even within their alignment. People are busier or more or less active or just have good or bad analysis games.

Kush hasn't written as much about others as he has in one or two town games. So what?!

Show me where he does this as scum OR tell me you have a red check on him OR tell me this is a policy lynch.

Until then I will not unvote

##unvote
##vote prplhz
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
May 17 2013 15:02 GMT
#1390
Day 2 wagoons

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

ObviousOne[L-7]: Blazinghand, VisceraEyes
WaveofShadow[L-7]: Oatsmaster, shirokami
Oatsmaster[L-6]: WaveofShadow
VisceraEyes[L-6]: Promethelax, ObviousOne, kushmasta, HiroPro, Oatsmaster, shirokami
HiroPro[L-4]: VisceraEyes, kushmasta, Promethelax
kushmasta[L-6]: prplhz
prplhz[L-6]: Blazinghand

Day 2 ends Saturday, May 18 4:00am GMT (GMT+00:00) if no majority is reached


Due to majority being shortened by 2 votes, there is a 18 hour grace period where no matter what the votes no one can be lynched. Basically 6 hours before deadline ((==22:00 GMT (+00:00)))is the fastest anyone can die. This is to give everyone ample time to read the thread and change votes if they want due to the new threshold. Good luck!
A backwards poet writes inverse.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
May 17 2013 15:20 GMT
#1391
Well you can't meta me because it's been forever since I've rolled scum.
If I cloned myself I could totally tell if I were scum, so I am readable without meta. But I can see how people could view me as unreadable. The problem is that SOOO many town have died and no scum have died. I think we have to kill scum today, and killing me would be a huge crapshoot.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
May 17 2013 15:22 GMT
#1392
Prome, i dont see a straight up scumslip in his filter. there's some stuff that could be interpreted as comign from a scum mindset (see below in spoiler), or could be seen as a scumslip if you already thought he was scum, but i dont see anything that's a straight up revelation of extra information
+ Show Spoiler +

On May 17 2013 03:31 HiroPro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2013 03:20 strongandbig wrote:
On May 17 2013 00:04 Promethelax wrote:
I want to see this SnB/OO tiff play out. SnB, what do you think about the oats vote steal and what did occur if he is scum. I doubt a townie would use votesteal d1 since d1 wagons are a big part of how one analyses the game and taking away a vote from scum is awful.

Both OO and SnB want more from Shiro, don't we all.

SnB bringing up Chaoser is +1 in my book, where the hell is that guy? VE never followed up on me asking about him (though neither did I). VE, BH, prp and SnB (and maaaaybe hiro?)you guys have been around long enough to know Chaoser, I'd love some insight.




okay so this is the first thing that makes me really wonder about oatsmaster being scum. Let me break it down for you guys:
there are three possibilities here:
  • oatsmaster's vote was stolen by some terrible townie who should be shot
  • oatsmaster is scum
  • OO is scum


I consider the first of these options extremely unlikely; much less likely than either of the other two. First, votesteal is almost a useless power for townies; and it's very weird that someone would've used it D1.

So let's say that oats's vote was stolen by scum; why didn't they use it to hammer OO? If he's town, it's free KP for them. Conclusion: he's scum.

On the other hand, we have the case where oat's vote wasn't stolen by scum or town. Well, clearly his vote didn't count yesterday? If his vote wasn't stolen, then that would have to mean that his vote was canceled for some other reason. By far the most likely case where that happens is the case where he's scum - there's a clear scum motivation for having your vote not count. You can jump on your teammates' bandwagons all you want; you can ignore attacks on your voting record by just saying "oh my vote was stolen"; and it makes you look townie if you can persuade people that your vote was stolen by the scum team.

So, I think we have a pretty good choice here. Between OO and Oats, I think we have a scum.


there's nothing about the politician that says they have to be mafia. it's entirely possible that they're town - i can think of at least two games that I've played in with a town politician. second, the deadline is at such a unusual time that even if the politician was mafia and obviousone was town, they simply might not have been around to move it from me to obvious. then there are some people in this game who seem to believe that it's better to lynch someone that's town than to have a no-lynch on d1, a mafia politician like that might even think it's a good idea to leave a town player alive.

On May 17 2013 04:06 HiroPro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2013 03:59 strongandbig wrote:
On May 17 2013 03:31 HiroPro wrote:
On May 17 2013 03:20 strongandbig wrote:
On May 17 2013 00:04 Promethelax wrote:
I want to see this SnB/OO tiff play out. SnB, what do you think about the oats vote steal and what did occur if he is scum. I doubt a townie would use votesteal d1 since d1 wagons are a big part of how one analyses the game and taking away a vote from scum is awful.

Both OO and SnB want more from Shiro, don't we all.

SnB bringing up Chaoser is +1 in my book, where the hell is that guy? VE never followed up on me asking about him (though neither did I). VE, BH, prp and SnB (and maaaaybe hiro?)you guys have been around long enough to know Chaoser, I'd love some insight.




okay so this is the first thing that makes me really wonder about oatsmaster being scum. Let me break it down for you guys:
there are three possibilities here:
  • oatsmaster's vote was stolen by some terrible townie who should be shot
  • oatsmaster is scum
  • OO is scum


I consider the first of these options extremely unlikely; much less likely than either of the other two. First, votesteal is almost a useless power for townies; and it's very weird that someone would've used it D1.

So let's say that oats's vote was stolen by scum; why didn't they use it to hammer OO? If he's town, it's free KP for them. Conclusion: he's scum.

On the other hand, we have the case where oat's vote wasn't stolen by scum or town. Well, clearly his vote didn't count yesterday? If his vote wasn't stolen, then that would have to mean that his vote was canceled for some other reason. By far the most likely case where that happens is the case where he's scum - there's a clear scum motivation for having your vote not count. You can jump on your teammates' bandwagons all you want; you can ignore attacks on your voting record by just saying "oh my vote was stolen"; and it makes you look townie if you can persuade people that your vote was stolen by the scum team.

So, I think we have a pretty good choice here. Between OO and Oats, I think we have a scum.


there's nothing about the politician that says they have to be mafia. it's entirely possible that they're town - i can think of at least two games that I've played in with a town politician. second, the deadline is at such a unusual time that even if the politician was mafia and obviousone was town, they simply might not have been around to move it from me to obvious. then there are some people in this game who seem to believe that it's better to lynch someone that's town than to have a no-lynch on d1, a mafia politician like that might even think it's a good idea to leave a town player alive.


okay this then essay

(1) yes its possible that there is a town politician, its also unlikely. then, if the politician is town, its also unlikely that they would use their power on D1, since that pretty much only hurts town. two unlikely situations -> yes it's possible but i'm comfortable discounting it unless someone claims compulsive town politician or something.

(2) if mafia had a stolen vote, i think it's pretty likely that at least one of them would have been around for deadline, or that they would've sent a conditional pm to ace, or something. possible, but much less likely than that either oo or oats is scum.

(3) i talked about the mafia maybe wanting a no lynch thing above, i also think that's improbable.

you have to remember, we already have compelling reasons for thinking either or both of oo/oats are scum, the votesteal thing is just the icing on the cake


we'll see, but i'm not really convinced. also, ace would very likely not be ok with "(2)":

Show nested quote +
First and foremost if you signed up for this game, there was a clear warning to read Death Factory Mafia 1. You know this is a real time game. As with every game of Mafia if you aren't around there is nothing to be done. Tough shit. The nature of this game doesn't change that as games with Day kills and Majority Lynch work the same way.

There was also another issue I should mention. My name is not Ver. My name is not Incognito. I don't know what they did to allow Mafia players to send in PMs for their buddies and use their powers in other games. I don't give a shit. I'm Ace. I very rarely allow players to use INDIVIDUAL Scum Powers as a group. That's pretty ridiculous as in a real time game if any of the 5 Scum players are online they can just willy nilly screw shit up.


On May 17 2013 09:00 HiroPro wrote:
to be honest, this game is kind of silly. i still haven't gone through viscera's posts but we literally cannot win (since we won't be able to get lynches) unless one of chaoser/bill/sinani is mafia.




Unless you're talking about this, in which case I think you missed the part after the snip:

On May 16 2013 10:11 HiroPro wrote:
What reasons are there for a town player to outright follow another player just based on who they are?
(snip)
There is a good reason for mafia to do this kind of play though: avoiding responsibility.

"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
May 17 2013 15:23 GMT
#1393
On May 18 2013 00:20 kushm4sta wrote:
Well you can't meta me because it's been forever since I've rolled scum.
If I cloned myself I could totally tell if I were scum, so I am readable without meta. But I can see how people could view me as unreadable. The problem is that SOOO many town have died and no scum have died. I think we have to kill scum today, and killing me would be a huge crapshoot.

wow this is like the worst argument ever
this is like the drazerk argument
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
May 17 2013 15:25 GMT
#1394
I think SandB is probs scum honestly. Hella low profile, never said anything useful.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
May 17 2013 15:29 GMT
#1395
lol okay kush
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
May 17 2013 15:31 GMT
#1396
funny how I am a huge piece of shit yet I have given ten times the opinions of you snb
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 17 2013 15:31 GMT
#1397
ohai guise.
Alright first things first: BH is your vote pn prplhz really productive? I agree that while his case on kush makes sense, it's stupid to try and deal with him normally because kush is just fucking kush. Are you somehow sure that prplhz is scum trying to push an easy mislynch on lynchbait or something just because he didn't follow your earlier directives on a kush case? I'd also be concerned because he is clearly trying to push a new wagon with 12h to go adding risk to another no-lynch I suppose....

VE: totes town. Alright maybe not totes but leaning towards such at the moment so I'm not voting him. Part 2 of his Hiro case is intriguing (Oats makes a point, why can't Hiro and I both be scum?). Prom I'm sorry for this because self-boner time, but whenever someone agrees with my conspiracy theories that people are out to frame me it worries me, because most of the time it's people like Prom telling me not to be a dumbass (even though I have been right multiple times). I'm just getting this out there because overall I'm going to trust VE that he's using his brain on this.

Going to look into my promised reads on Hiro/Prom/BH now. Will vote once I'm finished. Once again, no one seems to suspect Oats enough to vote him aside from me, so
##Unvote
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 17 2013 15:34 GMT
#1398
On May 17 2013 23:55 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2013 18:33 prplhz wrote:
Okay I really want to lynch kushm4sta.

The guy hasn't notably pushed anything hard this game. He's fine being lurkish and just poking in here and there. I don't really find that to be scummy in itself but it's not a town tell either.

What my problem with kusm4sta is is how he's focused on himself and how he himself appears and not about other people. This is especially prevalent in his early game with posts like this and this and this. Those posts have only one purpose: showing people that he doesn't care about how he appears, but by being so blatant about it becomes apparent that he very much cares about how he appears to other players.

Contrast his early posts from Dessert Mini Mafia where he was town. In this post which is one of his very first he comes out pretty strong with a "I'm going to tell you a scum read in a second", there's no focus on how he appears but focus only on contributing.

Read for yourself, the filters are pretty short:
Dessert Mini Mafia
This game

I also find this post very off. First of all he is promising us something very insubstantial: "more activity", it's really hard to hold people up on that. He's also promising it to us "second half of the game" but when is that? This game could end in a few days or it could drag on until 3 players left. He's promising us nothing and at a time no townie knows when is. I imagine townies who were busy would say "I am busy this weekend, will post something after" or something like that, not say "I am busy for the first half of the game"?!

And then look at his latest post:

On May 17 2013 10:49 kushm4sta wrote:
On May 17 2013 10:25 WaveofShadow wrote:
On May 17 2013 09:25 kushm4sta wrote:
I will vote VE.

But in regards to WoS, people need to realize he spams as scum. So spamming doesn't make him town.

##vote VE

I've never been scum you derp.

But if you did get scum, you would still spam.

First kushm4sta says that WaveofShadow spams as scum but he has absolutely no way to know this as WaveofShadow has never been scum. He is literally making things up here and there is NO townie motivation for this. His response also seems really nervous in that he makes a weird jokish comment on it like it means nothing when WaveofShadow has actually caught him in a direct lie that no townie would ever make.

Would you as town ever say that someone is acting like last time he was scum, when he has never rolled scum before? He also says it in a weirdly reassuring manner "Don't worry guys, just lynch him".

Anyway, lets lynch kushm4sta.

##Vote kushm4sta


Although you've noted a small thing that he did in one game as town that he's not doing this game, you have failed horribly at meta because you haven't shown that it's something kush does as scum. Meta cases can't just be "I usually see him do this as town and he's not", it has to be "He does X as town and Y as scum, and this game he is doing Y". This is because people's play varies from game to game even within their alignment. People are busier or more or less active or just have good or bad analysis games.

Kush hasn't written as much about others as he has in one or two town games. So what?!

Show me where he does this as scum OR tell me you have a red check on him OR tell me this is a policy lynch.

Until then I will not unvote

##unvote
##vote prplhz

LOL are you kidding me?

This isn't a meta case, this is me saying that kushm4sta's early game doesn't look like his town game and contains general traits that are indisputably scummy AND he has been caught in a straight up lie that no townie would ever do.

No I'm not going to make this into a pure meta case because you vote me. Jesus christ.

Seriously look at it:

"Kush hasn't written as much about others as he has in one or two town games. So what?!"

So what?! So that's a pretty good sign that something might be up.

Can anybody tell BlazingHand that he's being completely ludicrous.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
May 17 2013 15:34 GMT
#1399
On May 18 2013 00:31 WaveofShadow wrote:
ohai guise.
Alright first things first: BH is your vote pn prplhz really productive? I agree that while his case on kush makes sense, it's stupid to try and deal with him normally because kush is just fucking kush. Are you somehow sure that prplhz is scum trying to push an easy mislynch on lynchbait or something just because he didn't follow your earlier directives on a kush case? I'd also be concerned because he is clearly trying to push a new wagon with 12h to go adding risk to another no-lynch I suppose....

VE: totes town. Alright maybe not totes but leaning towards such at the moment so I'm not voting him. Part 2 of his Hiro case is intriguing (Oats makes a point, why can't Hiro and I both be scum?). Prom I'm sorry for this because self-boner time, but whenever someone agrees with my conspiracy theories that people are out to frame me it worries me, because most of the time it's people like Prom telling me not to be a dumbass (even though I have been right multiple times). I'm just getting this out there because overall I'm going to trust VE that he's using his brain on this.

Going to look into my promised reads on Hiro/Prom/BH now. Will vote once I'm finished. Once again, no one seems to suspect Oats enough to vote him aside from me, so
##Unvote

i do T_T
but i dont think we're gonna be able to get him lynched, so i support you unvoting him.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
May 17 2013 15:35 GMT
#1400
huh what "straight up lie"?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 542
ProTech140
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22242
Calm 3881
Mini 345
Mind 88
910 79
Free 54
Trap 37
Aegong 32
soO 29
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7430
XaKoH 467
canceldota16
Counter-Strike
fl0m5165
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2838
Other Games
singsing2062
FrodaN871
Beastyqt632
B2W.Neo583
mouzStarbuck303
Livibee186
Liquid`Hasu168
C9.Mang0157
Khaldor150
RotterdaM123
Trikslyr123
KnowMe90
QueenE72
BRAT_OK 38
ZombieGrub26
MindelVK10
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 15
• Adnapsc2 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 14
• FirePhoenix6
• Michael_bg 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV20
League of Legends
• Nemesis2139
Other Games
• Shiphtur785
• imaqtpie654
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 46m
Big Brain Bouts
15h 46m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
22h 46m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
Patches Events
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.