• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:41
CEST 20:41
KST 03:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8786 users

RED Team's Prize - Page 115

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 153 Next
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 31 2013 18:17 GMT
#2281
oh so just shoot people and go wild on the non-confirmed dudes. They haven't claimed yet, so w/e.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 31 2013 18:21 GMT
#2282
On April 01 2013 03:11 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2013 01:48 marvellosity wrote:
The point is that mafia can bus with impunity with the vote rigger

Somehow I missed this post.

But thinking back, this is really the biggest reason that my Acro->sinani analysis falls apart. First off, when Acro made the case on sinani, it was pretty obvious that Smurf was still going to be lynched first. And Acro had no idea that the day would be a double lynch, because that was Palmar's night action (presumably).

Now, lets think about the vote rigger role itself. Presumably Acro asked Kurumi if using his power would affect both of the lynches. Which means 100% that yesterday was the day to use it (why lynch one townie for free, when you can lynch two?).

So, if Acro can affect both lynches, then pushing 2 of his teammates really isn't very risky. The vote rigging is anonymous, and even if the vote rigging "frames" his two teammates and they get lynched successively at a later point, Acro still looks good coming out of it because he was pushing them.

*isclaimer: The other side of that is Acro could "frame" 2 townies with the vote rigging too. Or 1 townie and 1 scum. This is all in a hypothetical where Acro himself didn't get lynched, ofc, but whoever the two town-chosen lynches were, they both come out of the rigged lynches looking much worse.

TL;DR - my analysis about sinani not being scum with Acro is irrelevant. I still don't think there is a ton that points to him actually being scum (the biggest being how hard Acro chainsaw defended him day 1), but I think it is a decent possibility again.

I see one problem here. Acro claimed his power when the game started in our mason QT. I think he accidently put it there and was thinking he is posting in scum QT (rofl if i am right here, that would be hilarious ^_^). The claim was in our QT for 3 minutes. Me + Grack saw it.

Now if Acro ever uses his power and townies get lynched, it incriminates him a lot. Acro didn't mention the vote rigging in any way before he was himself under pressure -> when we started voting him. I do not think Smurf/sinani are both scum and he was gonna use his power in the first place -> scum would have pretty much outed three of them in one phase.

Makes sense?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 31 2013 18:22 GMT
#2283
On April 01 2013 03:17 Hapahauli wrote:
oh so just shoot people and go wild on the non-confirmed dudes. They haven't claimed yet, so w/e.

Yeah if people do not post before the deadline i'm going to take the safer route and just check someone.
table for two on a tv tray
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 31 2013 18:23 GMT
#2284
On April 01 2013 03:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2013 03:11 Keirathi wrote:
On April 01 2013 01:48 marvellosity wrote:
The point is that mafia can bus with impunity with the vote rigger

Somehow I missed this post.

But thinking back, this is really the biggest reason that my Acro->sinani analysis falls apart. First off, when Acro made the case on sinani, it was pretty obvious that Smurf was still going to be lynched first. And Acro had no idea that the day would be a double lynch, because that was Palmar's night action (presumably).

Now, lets think about the vote rigger role itself. Presumably Acro asked Kurumi if using his power would affect both of the lynches. Which means 100% that yesterday was the day to use it (why lynch one townie for free, when you can lynch two?).

So, if Acro can affect both lynches, then pushing 2 of his teammates really isn't very risky. The vote rigging is anonymous, and even if the vote rigging "frames" his two teammates and they get lynched successively at a later point, Acro still looks good coming out of it because he was pushing them.

*isclaimer: The other side of that is Acro could "frame" 2 townies with the vote rigging too. Or 1 townie and 1 scum. This is all in a hypothetical where Acro himself didn't get lynched, ofc, but whoever the two town-chosen lynches were, they both come out of the rigged lynches looking much worse.

TL;DR - my analysis about sinani not being scum with Acro is irrelevant. I still don't think there is a ton that points to him actually being scum (the biggest being how hard Acro chainsaw defended him day 1), but I think it is a decent possibility again.

I see one problem here. Acro claimed his power when the game started in our mason QT. I think he accidently put it there and was thinking he is posting in scum QT (rofl if i am right here, that would be hilarious ^_^). The claim was in our QT for 3 minutes. Me + Grack saw it.

Now if Acro ever uses his power and townies get lynched, it incriminates him a lot. Acro didn't mention the vote rigging in any way before he was himself under pressure -> when we started voting him. I do not think Smurf/sinani are both scum and he was gonna use his power in the first place -> scum would have pretty much outed three of them in one phase.

Makes sense?

Yea, that makes sense.

Counter-point, though: If Acro could control who was lynched with his vote-rigging, and he lynched you with it instead of say, Dandel, who would have been alive to tell us that he was the vote rigger?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 31 2013 18:24 GMT
#2285
On April 01 2013 03:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2013 03:17 Hapahauli wrote:
oh so just shoot people and go wild on the non-confirmed dudes. They haven't claimed yet, so w/e.

Yeah if people do not post before the deadline i'm going to take the safer route and just check someone.

No need to check. Just shoot.

If they are a town mason, they have ABSOLUTELY NO REASON not to claim right now. The only people who wouldn't be claiming are scum.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 31 2013 18:24 GMT
#2286
On April 01 2013 03:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2013 03:17 Hapahauli wrote:
oh so just shoot people and go wild on the non-confirmed dudes. They haven't claimed yet, so w/e.

Yeah if people do not post before the deadline i'm going to take the safer route and just check someone.


Shoot Oats. He claimed VT.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 31 2013 18:25 GMT
#2287
On April 01 2013 03:24 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2013 03:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On April 01 2013 03:17 Hapahauli wrote:
oh so just shoot people and go wild on the non-confirmed dudes. They haven't claimed yet, so w/e.

Yeah if people do not post before the deadline i'm going to take the safer route and just check someone.


Shoot Oats. He claimed VT.

That actually is my plan. :D
table for two on a tv tray
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
March 31 2013 18:36 GMT
#2288
Alright I'm heading out to spend the day with family, a couple of points if I somehow die:

I'm really convinced Yamato and prp are scum. We should lynch them next. They've both played ridiculously obvious anti-town games and they're scum. Not much to say.

I'm feeling a bit better about Rayn now that he's decided to talk more about his role. His shots make me want to yell at him though, but I'm not sure if I want to lynch him for it yet.

Sinani is suspicious by proxy of Acro flipping. I kind of see that Kei and Oats' arguments make sense, a lot more sense than mine do.

That leaves us with the confirmed towns, Oats, and Hapa.

If Hapa survives tonight, he should be looked at a bit more tomorrow because I don't see scum not killing him tonight. He's been the backbone of the town so far and his position in the mason circle helped us out greatly. He should be one of the ones dying tonight.

Oats. I don't know what to say about Oats. He's been a bit paranoid about me and Kei being scum. He's done nothing make me lean town heavily on him, yet nothing to make me lean scum on him at all. He's a weak town read for me still, just due to him being busy and lack of activity (because he's on vacation).
Grubby's #1 Fan
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 31 2013 18:44 GMT
#2289
I'm feeling a bit better about Rayn now that he's decided to talk more about his role. His shots make me want to yell at him though, but I'm not sure if I want to lynch him for it yet.

You srsly think there is a possibility that i am scum and shot my teammate?
table for two on a tv tray
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
March 31 2013 18:53 GMT
#2290
On April 01 2013 03:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
I'm feeling a bit better about Rayn now that he's decided to talk more about his role. His shots make me want to yell at him though, but I'm not sure if I want to lynch him for it yet.

You srsly think there is a possibility that i am scum and shot my teammate?


No. You shot Grack for almost no reason and you could've shot Acro before he killed off two other townies.
Desperate times call for desperate measure for scum. Especially since they will be cut in half at the end of the day.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 31 2013 18:57 GMT
#2291
On April 01 2013 03:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
I'm feeling a bit better about Rayn now that he's decided to talk more about his role. His shots make me want to yell at him though, but I'm not sure if I want to lynch him for it yet.

You srsly think there is a possibility that i am scum and shot my teammate?

To be fair, I think there is a *possibility* that you did. However, I don't find it *likely* that you did.

But Acro was dead either way. If you are scum, you might as well shoot him and get town cred to ride to the easy win. The question really comes down to "Does scum rayn have the balls to pull it off?"
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 31 2013 20:19 GMT
#2292
yes, it's some quite interesting stuff with that mason circle stuff. I would assume that as Acro claimed unlynchable, he was maybe hoping that people hadn't spotted what was there and he'd get away with it. Of course not shooting Acro when he claimed vote rigger AND edited the post out is extremely silly.

In fact Acro should have been instantly outed as mafia the moment you saw him do that, rayn. Oh well, water under the bridge.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 31 2013 20:31 GMT
#2293
Hapa, why didn't you comment on Acro's claim in QT in any way?

Yes marv, i probably should have seen the obvious. I thought he could do something like change someone's vote. And me not shooting him before the deadline was definitely a mistake. I had to think it out very quickly as i was out with my friends and had a limited access to computer and i was drunk anyways. Bad call.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 31 2013 20:33 GMT
#2294
On April 01 2013 03:57 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2013 03:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I'm feeling a bit better about Rayn now that he's decided to talk more about his role. His shots make me want to yell at him though, but I'm not sure if I want to lynch him for it yet.

You srsly think there is a possibility that i am scum and shot my teammate?

To be fair, I think there is a *possibility* that you did. However, I don't find it *likely* that you did.

But Acro was dead either way. If you are scum, you might as well shoot him and get town cred to ride to the easy win. The question really comes down to "Does scum rayn have the balls to pull it off?"

I can tell you that scum!rayn would have the balls to do stuff like that. Don't you think it would be a bit OP for mafia to have an incredibly powerful vote-rigger (given that Palmar had the double lynch power) and a multi-shot anonymous vigi?
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 31 2013 20:35 GMT
#2295
On April 01 2013 05:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2013 03:57 Keirathi wrote:
On April 01 2013 03:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I'm feeling a bit better about Rayn now that he's decided to talk more about his role. His shots make me want to yell at him though, but I'm not sure if I want to lynch him for it yet.

You srsly think there is a possibility that i am scum and shot my teammate?

To be fair, I think there is a *possibility* that you did. However, I don't find it *likely* that you did.

But Acro was dead either way. If you are scum, you might as well shoot him and get town cred to ride to the easy win. The question really comes down to "Does scum rayn have the balls to pull it off?"

I can tell you that scum!rayn would have the balls to do stuff like that. Don't you think it would be a bit OP for mafia to have an incredibly powerful vote-rigger (given that Palmar had the double lynch power) and a multi-shot anonymous vigi?


lol yes, I think you would definitely have the balls for it too. And yes, the fact you shot Grack makes it likely you're town, given we had 2 KP from mafia night 1. Usually in a game this size, mafia might be given one KP but then additional roles like a scumvig. It seems unlikely that mafia would get 2 KP *and* a multi-shot vigi.

In addition your explanation was more than I was hoping for, so that's good.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 31 2013 20:48 GMT
#2296
Ok decidedly awesome things college basketball means that I'm out right now.

Rayn is likely town due to claim and setup speculation (OP seemingly indicates that there was only 1 mafia in our Mason Circle)

Last two mafia are between prplhz, Sinani, and Oats, and I'm honestly not certain who they are. None have really impressed me on behavior. Oats and Sinani for reasons I"ve mentioned. Prplhz because I can't figure out the last time in his filter he actually posted a read. He's basically talked about nothing but his claim for a while now.

All 3 need to role-claim tomorrow, and we'll work from there.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 31 2013 20:59 GMT
#2297
Right guys, I'm a one-shot roleblocker (exciting I know) and I roleblocked sinani tonight.

My best guess right now is sinani + Oats for mafia, although I'm not massively sure about it.

I also agree with Hapa's idea of roleclaiming, I was going to suggest it myself.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
March 31 2013 20:59 GMT
#2298
Day 3





*tumbleweed*
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 31 2013 21:00 GMT
#2299
dat timing
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 31 2013 21:00 GMT
#2300
Unless there's a medic and shit, sinani is pretty much confirmed mafia now.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 153 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 259
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 267
BRAT_OK 55
JuggernautJason53
MindelVK 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24784
Mini 437
Hyuk 178
firebathero 166
ggaemo 129
Dewaltoss 85
Mong 52
Hyun 35
ToSsGirL 22
Dota 2
Gorgc8483
febbydoto10
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3011
Khaldor1412
crisheroes1114
Liquid`Hasu781
Other Games
FrodaN2367
fl0m987
Beastyqt782
mouzStarbuck200
KnowMe170
ArmadaUGS130
Mew2King60
Trikslyr53
Chillindude29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1010
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 76
• StrangeGG 59
• Adnapsc2 25
• LUISG 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 30
• 80smullet 16
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8958
• WagamamaTV354
Other Games
• imaqtpie765
• Shiphtur291
• tFFMrPink 20
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 20m
INu's Battles
17h 20m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
20h 20m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.