• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:14
CEST 08:14
KST 15:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9646 users

RED Team's Prize - Page 113

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 111 112 113 114 115 153 Next
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
March 31 2013 16:27 GMT
#2241
Right now this is who I think is scum:

Acro
Yamato
Prp
Rayn/Oats (leaning more towards Rayn)

I don't believe Rayn's claim. Hapa's questions pose a good point and the fact that Rayn does not have a good answer to them speaks volumes. I could see Rayn claiming as a power-play to try and get scum back into the game.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Having 2 scummates exposed and the other one potentially on the chopping block would warrant him to claim for town vig.

What I'm guessing is:

Grack shot was made by a Jack-of-all-trades town member (as SnB proposed).
Rayn shot his scummate to get town creed out of desperation.

Does that sound too outlandish?
Grubby's #1 Fan
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 31 2013 16:28 GMT
#2242
Any town member who shot Grack should claim it, regardless of whether he has outstanding powers.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 31 2013 16:28 GMT
#2243
On April 01 2013 01:27 cDgCorazon wrote:
Right now this is who I think is scum:

Acro
Yamato
Prp
Rayn/Oats (leaning more towards Rayn)

I don't believe Rayn's claim. Hapa's questions pose a good point and the fact that Rayn does not have a good answer to them speaks volumes. I could see Rayn claiming as a power-play to try and get scum back into the game.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Having 2 scummates exposed and the other one potentially on the chopping block would warrant him to claim for town vig.

What I'm guessing is:

Grack shot was made by a Jack-of-all-trades town member (as SnB proposed).
Rayn shot his scummate to get town creed out of desperation.

Does that sound too outlandish?

I proposed the JOAT.
hehe.
Why not sinani, and why Prp?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 31 2013 16:29 GMT
#2244
On April 01 2013 01:28 marvellosity wrote:
Any town member who shot Grack should claim it, regardless of whether he has outstanding powers.


Optimal town play, especially regarding blue roles does not happen all that often.

In themed, I had vengeful lynch thing.
Too bad for BH that I didnt claim then.
Still butthurt </3
No gg, No skill.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 31 2013 16:30 GMT
#2245
On April 01 2013 01:24 Oatsmaster wrote:
Assuming 4 scum.
Lets say we can mislynch 4. Cause this isnt exactly a mini and such.

Im pretty sure its not Lylo, Mylo.
Considering that Acro's death gives us another mislynch.

Zzzzz. I'll go through this again.

We started 12 town/4 scum. Grack was killed, that put us at 11 town/4 scum. We lynched a townie, that put us at 10/4. NIght 1 starts, and scum (at least very very likely) had 2 KP, but one was blocked and 1 townie died. Day 2 starts, and we're at 9 townies/4 scum. 2 townies get lynched, putting us at 7/4. Night 2 starts, Acro dies putting us at 7/3. It's a reasonable assumption that scum still has 2 KP, which puts us at 5/3 when the day starts tomorrow (in the worst case scenario with no saves). 5/3 is LYLO.

Aka no mislynches left.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
March 31 2013 16:34 GMT
#2246
This is why I don't see Sinani as scum:

On March 31 2013 07:33 Hapahauli wrote:
Sinani initially seems more active than normal, but all he's really done is tunnel a bunch of people. I'd say of the group of four, he's the one I think is the likeliest townie due to how Acro pushed him. I do need to read into Acro's suspicions on him again just to see if it is compelling enough to vindicate Sinani completely.


I know scum can be risky, but bussing two of your scummates out of 4 total scum is borderline stupid. I don't think Acro is stupid.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 31 2013 16:34 GMT
#2247
EBWOP: Actually, assuming scum loses 1 KP at 2 members, we will get 1 mislynch back after tomorrow assuming we lynch scum. But tomorrow is MYLO, *THEN* we get a mislynch back.

Still, only 1.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 31 2013 16:35 GMT
#2248
we kill smurf tmr.

And that probably reduces KP, no?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 31 2013 16:36 GMT
#2249
On April 01 2013 01:34 cDgCorazon wrote:
This is why I don't see Sinani as scum:

Show nested quote +
On March 31 2013 07:33 Hapahauli wrote:
Sinani initially seems more active than normal, but all he's really done is tunnel a bunch of people. I'd say of the group of four, he's the one I think is the likeliest townie due to how Acro pushed him. I do need to read into Acro's suspicions on him again just to see if it is compelling enough to vindicate Sinani completely.


I know scum can be risky, but bussing two of your scummates out of 4 total scum is borderline stupid. I don't think Acro is stupid.


Dude.
Acro could totally change the lynch to screw with us. Why not do that and hope we wifom out of lynching sinani?
What in HIS PLAY that is scummy?

Also prp.

Talk to me about prp.
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 31 2013 16:38 GMT
#2250
On April 01 2013 01:36 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2013 01:34 cDgCorazon wrote:
This is why I don't see Sinani as scum:

On March 31 2013 07:33 Hapahauli wrote:
Sinani initially seems more active than normal, but all he's really done is tunnel a bunch of people. I'd say of the group of four, he's the one I think is the likeliest townie due to how Acro pushed him. I do need to read into Acro's suspicions on him again just to see if it is compelling enough to vindicate Sinani completely.


I know scum can be risky, but bussing two of your scummates out of 4 total scum is borderline stupid. I don't think Acro is stupid.


Dude.
Acro could totally change the lynch to screw with us. Why not do that and hope we wifom out of lynching sinani?
What in HIS PLAY that is scummy?

Also prp.

Talk to me about prp.


This is actually a very good point.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 31 2013 16:41 GMT
#2251
On April 01 2013 01:38 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2013 01:36 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 01 2013 01:34 cDgCorazon wrote:
This is why I don't see Sinani as scum:

On March 31 2013 07:33 Hapahauli wrote:
Sinani initially seems more active than normal, but all he's really done is tunnel a bunch of people. I'd say of the group of four, he's the one I think is the likeliest townie due to how Acro pushed him. I do need to read into Acro's suspicions on him again just to see if it is compelling enough to vindicate Sinani completely.


I know scum can be risky, but bussing two of your scummates out of 4 total scum is borderline stupid. I don't think Acro is stupid.


Dude.
Acro could totally change the lynch to screw with us. Why not do that and hope we wifom out of lynching sinani?
What in HIS PLAY that is scummy?

Also prp.

Talk to me about prp.


This is actually a very good point.

How is it a good point?

Looking at it objectively, either sinani is scum and obviously Acro wouldn't have used the vote rigged lynch to kill him, or sinani is town and still a viable mislynch opportunity and wouldn't use the vote rigged lynch to kill him :o
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 31 2013 16:43 GMT
#2252
Im bored again and its night.

Why dandel ion and OO? Seems incredibly weird especially with the 3 confirmed townies and marv.
No gg, No skill.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
March 31 2013 16:45 GMT
#2253
You can read through my filter for the rest, but here's the part where I voted for him:

On March 30 2013 02:12 cDgCorazon wrote:
As for my second vote, I'm going to go with prphlz right now because he's posted completely useless shit and his only real post was just a bunch of lies and trying to put words in my mouth. Everytime I ask him to give us some reads, he just dodges me and posts something ridiculously stupid.

##Vote: Prphlz


Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
March 31 2013 16:46 GMT
#2254
On April 01 2013 01:43 Oatsmaster wrote:
Im bored again and its night.

Why dandel ion and OO? Seems incredibly weird especially with the 3 confirmed townies and marv.


My guess is blue snipes. The confirmed towns were 2 masons and 1 one-shot medic who had used his shot. Not very useful to kill off.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 31 2013 16:47 GMT
#2255
Lol
Expand on that please.

What has prp posted that is useless?

Are there no other useful posts?

You know how prp plays right?
No gg, No skill.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 31 2013 16:47 GMT
#2256
Dandel Ion and OO at some point heavily insinuated that they were cops.

OO with his marv thing.
And Dandel had a quote somewhere too that I don't remember.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 31 2013 16:48 GMT
#2257
The point is that mafia can bus with impunity with the vote rigger
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 31 2013 16:48 GMT
#2258
On April 01 2013 01:46 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2013 01:43 Oatsmaster wrote:
Im bored again and its night.

Why dandel ion and OO? Seems incredibly weird especially with the 3 confirmed townies and marv.


My guess is blue snipes. The confirmed towns were 2 masons and 1 one-shot medic who had used his shot. Not very useful to kill off.


Confirmed town in lylo situations are incredible to have.

Both of them claimed blue though, but never substantiated it.

Actually now with OO's death, I want to know who Rayn is going to push and how he does it.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 31 2013 16:49 GMT
#2259
On April 01 2013 01:47 Hapahauli wrote:
Dandel Ion and OO at some point heavily insinuated that they were cops.

OO with his marv thing.
And Dandel had a quote somewhere too that I don't remember.


Dandel confirmed that OO was town pretty much straight up, the same way OO confirmed that marv was town.
No gg, No skill.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 31 2013 16:49 GMT
#2260
Sup guys? Sorry about my drunken posts yesterday.

So yeah, I shot Acro. I didn't want to shoot him begfore the deadline because i thought we'd still lynch Smurf and if by some weird way he was in fact town he would probably changed the lynch from himself onto scum. I also shot Grack. I admit that was dumb and i didn't claim it because i am a multi-shot conditional vig. I thought either people are right about Grack and he is scum or the whole thread is distracted to him. Obviously should not have shot him. :/

My condition is that i can only kill masons. This means me/Hapa/Acro/Grack and Keir/Cora. During night I can either check if someone is in a mason circle or shoot someone. If they are mason they die, if not, nothing happens. From the mason circle i am in (this means Grack, Hapa, Acro), i can shoot anyone at any point.

I checked Cora N1, and he is legit mason. This means Cora & Keirathi are town because as town they have no reason to lie about being townfirmed to each other.

IF THERE ARE TOWN MASONS THAT HAVE NOT CLAIMED, DO SO NOW! What i am going to do now is to start shooting into non-confirmed players (obviously not gonna shoot Hapa). If there is still someone eavesdropping in the mason circles, they can die to my shot. I there arn't, there is no harm as nothing is going to happen.

Oh yeah and Smurf + Oats + prplhz are probably mafia. Look at Oats / prplhz posts this phase. rofl they are bad.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 111 112 113 114 115 153 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 109
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 443
Hyuk 336
Leta 167
Hyun 85
ZergMaN 14
Hm[arnc] 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm229
League of Legends
JimRising 762
Other Games
summit1g8975
WinterStarcraft509
Mew2King66
ArmadaUGS61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick835
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2310
League of Legends
• Rush1479
• Lourlo1127
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 47m
INu's Battles
5h 47m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
8h 47m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 47m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 47m
Replay Cast
16h 47m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 4h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.