• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:26
CEST 12:26
KST 19:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12139 users

RED Team's Prize - Page 112

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 110 111 112 113 114 153 Next
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 31 2013 14:58 GMT
#2221
On March 31 2013 21:15 InsertSmurfHere wrote:
I'll talk about this postgame, but this was the worst game ever to try to smurf in.

Aw. Not even an attempt to keep trying
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 31 2013 15:14 GMT
#2222
Come on Keir, talk to me, im bored.
No gg, No skill.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 31 2013 15:27 GMT
#2223
On April 01 2013 00:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
Come on Keir, talk to me, im bored.

You first.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 31 2013 15:33 GMT
#2224
On March 31 2013 16:56 Oatsmaster wrote:
Ah yes.

My point is that Acro sacrificed himself to kill 2 townies and save 1 scum and 1 possible scum.
His role said he could affect 1 lynch right? But that was 2 lynches.

Also, what do you and keir think about his reaction/posting after the kill?

Also Marv could have some kind of GF role.

Again thats why I suggested the order.

By process of elimination ok,
Sinani is the least scummy out of the 3
Marv is the least likely
I just think that prp is town.

So thats why I suggested the order.


No gg, No skill.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 31 2013 15:47 GMT
#2225
On March 31 2013 16:56 Oatsmaster wrote:
My point is that Acro sacrificed himself to kill 2 townies and save 1 scum and 1 possible scum.
His role said he could affect 1 lynch right? But that was 2 lynches.

He obviously effected both lynches. Not sure where you're going with this. And how did he "sacrifice" himself, exactly? His role didn't say anything about sacrificing himself, but obviously he knew that if he used his power it would be considered a scum-claim. In that sense, yes he did sacrifice himself.

On March 31 2013 16:56 Oatsmaster wrote:
Also, what do you and keir think about his reaction/posting after the kill?

'His', who?

On March 31 2013 16:56 Oatsmaster wrote:
Also Marv could have some kind of GF role.

OO's role said that he would be given information about the setup. We don't have any idea what information that is, but I find it hard to believe that he was told that marv was town when marv is actually GF. Sense, it makes none.

On March 31 2013 16:56 Oatsmaster wrote:
Again thats why I suggested the order.

By process of elimination ok,
Sinani is the least scummy out of the 3
Marv is the least likely
I just think that prp is town.

So thats why I suggested the order.

So you think they are all town, and it's really just a random order?

Well, okay. But the rest of the game is (probably) in LYLO. There are no mislynches to give. Give me your best reasoning on which of them is scum.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 31 2013 15:52 GMT
#2226
Rayn, im talking about fucking rayn, get your head in the game.

His role said something about he should only use his role once or he is basically dead. It might be really dead.

Also READ THE BIT WHERE I SAY WHY RAYN's CLAIM IS FAKE AND TELL ME IF YOU BELIEVE WHAT HE SAYS.

Keir wtf man.
No gg, No skill.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 31 2013 15:58 GMT
#2227
How is it fake, though?

Someone had to shoot Acro. No one else is claiming the shot.

Unless you mean that scum rayn shot scum Acro. Which is possible, but I don't think its very likely for most people. I'm not sure if rayn has the balls for it, though. Maybe he does.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 31 2013 16:01 GMT
#2228
Anyways, I know what you're getting at. That there was some hidden mechanic that killed Acro, and rayn just claimed it and is riding the town cred from the kill.

But I highly doubt that. Nothing about Acro's role suggested that he would die for using his powers, and I've never seen anything in any game ever that would make someone randomly explode like that aside from a vig kill. Pretty damn likely that rayn is a vig. Town or scum is less certain, but town is the higher probability choice.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
March 31 2013 16:06 GMT
#2229
On March 31 2013 11:50 Hapahauli wrote:
Anyway Rayn, I'm still curious about a lot of things behind that vigi mechanic.

Particularly
1) Why didn't you shoot Acro before the lynch deadline?
2) Why didn't you shoot Smurf at any point?


I'm almost foaming at the mouth to hear the answer to these questions.
Grubby's #1 Fan
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
March 31 2013 16:08 GMT
#2230
On March 31 2013 15:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
Acro is dead, right.

Hmm.

Something to think about is why Acro/scumteam chose OO and dandel ion instead of Kier or Cora or marv or hapa, who I would definetely consider first before those two.

Rayn, explain your role fully please.

Also possibly when Acro switched the 2 lynches, that meant that he instantly died.

Which means Rayn is bullshitting and is scum.

Honestly the weird stuff he posted after he 'killed' Acro is just really weird from a town point of view.

He wasnt happy he killed scum, he was happy he shot?

And kept asking for people to counterclaim him.
That just does not come from a townie. SnB didnt do it.
List of posts following the Acro shot
[spoiler]
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2013 10:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I shot acro.

Show nested quote +
On March 31 2013 10:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
IN THE FACE!

Show nested quote +
On March 31 2013 10:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
go on and cc...

Show nested quote +
On March 31 2013 10:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 31 2013 10:19 Hapahauli wrote:
Soooo, you're not a mason-cop?

I am. I can also kill ppl. Cora / Keir 100% confirmed, as i checked them Coron n1. And yea, i killed acro <3

Come on and cc me.

[spoiler]
Clear emphasis on someone counterclaiming him. So fucking weird

Show nested quote +
On March 31 2013 10:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 31 2013 10:22 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 31 2013 10:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
go on and cc...


112
BLFG
03-28-2013
06:22 PM ET (US)
Okay whatever. My power is that i can check if someone is in a mason circle. Keir and Cora are legit. That makes them town. Period.


Why'd you fake-claim?

Because there was the anti-ton fucker.... Acro? ::D

why not=?

Ok. Look at his 'fake claim' timing. That was ~3 days before the shot.

Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 10:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 30 2013 10:17 ObviousOne wrote:
Acro is also on the campaign against me that SNB was running from - that my word choice somehow espouses a mafia mindset. The only point regarding me I felt had any value at all was that I was putting in a lot of effort and he gave me the null stamp.

I have to agree with Acro on this. A lot of your reads (even your case on me from D1) is full of "might or might not be". I don't like that, because as mafia you are already giving yourself an out by saying "i might be wrong but...".

What I did not like about Acro's action N1 was questioning why/what was to be gained from looking at how the D1 lynch wagon came about. Funny that he wouldn't want that to be discussed when he was 100% absolutely no-question certain that Nisani was mafia for most of D1. How better to shut down that conversation than to discredit the only person willing to put in the work to do it?

I agree with Acro on this also. I think most of your N1 "plan" was based on that sinani is mafia (which town can't know). That would be a lot of discussion worth nothing (or needed to be revisited) if sinani in fact is town.


This is like 2 days after his 'fakeclaim' right? Reading this I would think that Rayn had a townread on Acro. The first mention of his scumread on him is

Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 23:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
EBWOP: fail formatting.

On March 30 2013 22:10 Oatsmaster wrote:
Rayn, get useful fast.

Response to Acro and Keir's case and my case and relationship with sinani please.

I went through Acro's filter. I could definitely see him being scum. I noticed the same thing that Keirathi bases his case on (saying we're not lynching marv -> making a case on marv). I missed it earlier because i thought i only argued with DI (and Oats?) about the "accusing marv will cause a shitfest, therefore he can't be lynched on D1" thing. Anothir thing i find out that points towards him being scum is that i notice a lot of similarities in his play that i do when i am scum. That is carefully pointing fingers all over the place. He comments on like everything that's happening on thread, but in most of the cases this doesn't seem to be leading him anywhere. I don't know how to explain it better..

And the "you can't lynch me anyways" is really really weird thing. If he is claiming a power i can't see that being a town power at all.

So yes, i can definitely see Acro being scum. I do not think Acro and sinani are scum together.



So high high suspicion on Rayn at the moment.


This kind of rings true to me. Why the emphasis on counterclaiming? And what is the explanation for the grack shot?

(Unless someone thinks we have two different town dayvigs). And why didn't he shoot acro before he could kill two townies?
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 31 2013 16:10 GMT
#2231
I meant that by using his powers on 2 lynches he dies.
Although the timing is kinda weird.

Then scum rayn claims to shoot.

Damn.

I have a pretty strong townread on prp now,

So I would want to lynch sinani first.

If none of them flip scum.

We kill the mason pair then.

EZ.
No gg, No skill.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
March 31 2013 16:13 GMT
#2232
On April 01 2013 01:10 Oatsmaster wrote:
I meant that by using his powers on 2 lynches he dies.
Although the timing is kinda weird.

Then scum rayn claims to shoot.

Damn.

I have a pretty strong townread on prp now,

So I would want to lynch sinani first.

If none of them flip scum.

We kill the mason pair then.

EZ.


Yes, let's lynch the person least likely to flip scum so then I can go after the mason pair.

That doesn't sound scummy Oats.
Grubby's #1 Fan
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 31 2013 16:13 GMT
#2233
Phone posting - did rayn claim Grack shot too? I forget and I'm trying to mull things over
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 31 2013 16:14 GMT
#2234
Maybe we can clear this up:

@Kurumi:

On March 31 2013 07:22 Kurumi wrote:
Obviously, you are going to use that only once, because people are pretty angry that they are getting killed and rigging them more than once would result in your inevitable death


Does this mean that Acro *could* use his power twice, but that would kill him? On first read through, I assumed you were just saying it was a 1-shot power because using it twice would be suicide, but please clarify your wording.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
March 31 2013 16:16 GMT
#2235
On April 01 2013 01:13 marvellosity wrote:
Phone posting - did rayn claim Grack shot too? I forget and I'm trying to mull things over


No one has claimed Grack shot.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 31 2013 16:16 GMT
#2236
On April 01 2013 01:13 marvellosity wrote:
Phone posting - did rayn claim Grack shot too? I forget and I'm trying to mull things over

No. Pretty sure its still un-claimed.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 31 2013 16:19 GMT
#2237
??? Cora.

If prp and sinani and rayn flip town.

Who do you want to lynch?

Obviously you 2 right?

Since there is no way to verify your claim.


I cba to count if we can afford so many mislynches but meh.


Currently my list
me
Hapa
marv


Keir
Cora
SnB
Rayn?

Prp
Sinani

[b]
Smurf
No gg, No skill.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 31 2013 16:22 GMT
#2238
We've told you like 10 times that we (probably) have zero mislynched to give. We have to get every lynch right from here on out.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 31 2013 16:23 GMT
#2239
I guess it was a blue snipe from mafia like Smurf said then. From a setup perspective, it seems like rayn is the town Kp? Just need him to come back and answer the outstanding questions I guess.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 31 2013 16:24 GMT
#2240
Assuming 4 scum.
Lets say we can mislynch 4. Cause this isnt exactly a mini and such.

Im pretty sure its not Lylo, Mylo.
Considering that Acro's death gives us another mislynch.
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 110 111 112 113 114 153 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings96
CranKy Ducklings SOOP15
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 9485
FanTaSy 1230
Hyuk 747
Horang2 590
BeSt 466
Stork 202
Pusan 181
Zeus 97
sorry 95
Killer 94
[ Show more ]
Mind 88
Last 75
Shinee 70
Hyun 67
ggaemo 44
PianO 42
Snow 36
Bale 35
ToSsGirL 29
Hm[arnc] 28
JYJ 23
Sacsri 14
Aegong 7
EffOrt 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
XcaliburYe138
Counter-Strike
byalli1147
fl0m250
x6flipin120
Other Games
gofns35622
singsing2327
Mew2King78
ArmadaUGS74
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick686
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream137
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 58
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2282
League of Legends
• Lourlo1179
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1h 34m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
4h 34m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 34m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 34m
Replay Cast
12h 34m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 34m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.