• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:57
CEST 08:57
KST 15:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8750 users

RED Team's Prize - Page 111

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 109 110 111 112 113 153 Next
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 31 2013 02:23 GMT
#2201
i can't just kill whoever
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 31 2013 02:37 GMT
#2202
So I'm guessing you can't kill Smurf?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 31 2013 02:50 GMT
#2203
Anyway Rayn, I'm still curious about a lot of things behind that vigi mechanic.

Particularly
1) Why didn't you shoot Acro before the lynch deadline?
2) Why didn't you shoot Smurf at any point?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 31 2013 02:58 GMT
#2204
On March 31 2013 11:50 Hapahauli wrote:
Anyway Rayn, I'm still curious about a lot of things behind that vigi mechanic.

Particularly
1) Why didn't you shoot Acro before the lynch deadline?
2) Why didn't you shoot Smurf at any point?

An even better question:

On March 31 2013 10:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
can we just kill prplhz and OO?


How do you propose to kill someone that is already dead?


(AKA, why are you not reading the thread?)
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 31 2013 03:28 GMT
#2205
Eh scumteam is probably Sinani/Oats.

Need to hear more from Rayn to corroborate his claim though. There are some huge gaps left unfilled.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
March 31 2013 04:33 GMT
#2206
Well that was a little expected. But I'm happy Acro died for it. Clearly we're lynching smurf tomorrow (has he even posted since N1?) and we need to figure out who the last mafia are. I'm not sure I fully believe rayn's claim... He needs to answer the questions above. Also, I think prpl still looks scummy and don't understand why he's not being considered as much as others to be one of the final reds.
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 31 2013 05:11 GMT
#2207
Hapa let me explain.
As I told you, a lurktastic day 2 is because I dont have access to a computer most of the time, so if Im scum, as you seem to think, that isnt the reason.

Day 1.
I pushed Palmar. Good push cause I didnt get slammed for it, I just turned out to be wrong. So you saying that its a bad push WAY after the fact is totally weird.

I read nisani's filter, thought he was the type of player to be either useless town or useless scum, as I stated many times. Do you disagree?

So I wanted to kill Sinani because I thought that it would be 1 or the other, now im not so sure. Anyway back to day 1.

So the Nisani lynch was gaining momentum, Palmar wasnt getting lynched. I have a town read on marv. Marv pushes Keirathi, I agree with him that keirathi is scummy, but after discussing shit with him and 'forcing' him to claim, he is town.

Before this, marv was pushing Nisani, and I didnt really pay attention because of what I said.

I needed to make a decision though.
And some people pointed out that Palmar was also voting for sinani and again, I have a town read on Marv, maybe he saw something I didnt.

So I sheeped marv.

And voted for nisani,

ANY QUESTIONS?
No gg, No skill.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 31 2013 05:48 GMT
#2208
Honestly I'm more interested in seeing you doin' some work. Unfortunately it's not likely I'll be around to see it, but as it stands, your play so far isn't all that townie.

Anyway who do you want to lynch after smurf?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 31 2013 06:34 GMT
#2209
Acro is dead, right.

Hmm.

Something to think about is why Acro/scumteam chose OO and dandel ion instead of Kier or Cora or marv or hapa, who I would definetely consider first before those two.

Rayn, explain your role fully please.

Also possibly when Acro switched the 2 lynches, that meant that he instantly died.

Which means Rayn is bullshitting and is scum.

Honestly the weird stuff he posted after he 'killed' Acro is just really weird from a town point of view.

He wasnt happy he killed scum, he was happy he shot?

And kept asking for people to counterclaim him.
That just does not come from a townie. SnB didnt do it.
List of posts following the Acro shot
[spoiler]
On March 31 2013 10:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I shot acro.

On March 31 2013 10:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
IN THE FACE!

On March 31 2013 10:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
go on and cc...

On March 31 2013 10:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2013 10:19 Hapahauli wrote:
Soooo, you're not a mason-cop?

I am. I can also kill ppl. Cora / Keir 100% confirmed, as i checked them Coron n1. And yea, i killed acro <3

Come on and cc me.

[spoiler]
Clear emphasis on someone counterclaiming him. So fucking weird

On March 31 2013 10:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2013 10:22 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 31 2013 10:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
go on and cc...


112
BLFG
03-28-2013
06:22 PM ET (US)
Okay whatever. My power is that i can check if someone is in a mason circle. Keir and Cora are legit. That makes them town. Period.


Why'd you fake-claim?

Because there was the anti-ton fucker.... Acro? ::D

why not=?

Ok. Look at his 'fake claim' timing. That was ~3 days before the shot.

On March 30 2013 10:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 10:17 ObviousOne wrote:
Acro is also on the campaign against me that SNB was running from - that my word choice somehow espouses a mafia mindset. The only point regarding me I felt had any value at all was that I was putting in a lot of effort and he gave me the null stamp.

I have to agree with Acro on this. A lot of your reads (even your case on me from D1) is full of "might or might not be". I don't like that, because as mafia you are already giving yourself an out by saying "i might be wrong but...".

Show nested quote +
What I did not like about Acro's action N1 was questioning why/what was to be gained from looking at how the D1 lynch wagon came about. Funny that he wouldn't want that to be discussed when he was 100% absolutely no-question certain that Nisani was mafia for most of D1. How better to shut down that conversation than to discredit the only person willing to put in the work to do it?

I agree with Acro on this also. I think most of your N1 "plan" was based on that sinani is mafia (which town can't know). That would be a lot of discussion worth nothing (or needed to be revisited) if sinani in fact is town.


This is like 2 days after his 'fakeclaim' right? Reading this I would think that Rayn had a townread on Acro. The first mention of his scumread on him is

On March 30 2013 23:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
EBWOP: fail formatting.

Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 22:10 Oatsmaster wrote:
Rayn, get useful fast.

Response to Acro and Keir's case and my case and relationship with sinani please.

I went through Acro's filter. I could definitely see him being scum. I noticed the same thing that Keirathi bases his case on (saying we're not lynching marv -> making a case on marv). I missed it earlier because i thought i only argued with DI (and Oats?) about the "accusing marv will cause a shitfest, therefore he can't be lynched on D1" thing. Anothir thing i find out that points towards him being scum is that i notice a lot of similarities in his play that i do when i am scum. That is carefully pointing fingers all over the place. He comments on like everything that's happening on thread, but in most of the cases this doesn't seem to be leading him anywhere. I don't know how to explain it better..

And the "you can't lynch me anyways" is really really weird thing. If he is claiming a power i can't see that being a town power at all.

So yes, i can definitely see Acro being scum. I do not think Acro and sinani are scum together.



So high high suspicion on Rayn at the moment.
No gg, No skill.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 31 2013 06:38 GMT
#2210
Please give your thoughts on Sinani and prplhz as well.

Basically those two, Rayn, and yourself are the only people who are "non-confirmed."
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 31 2013 06:46 GMT
#2211
On March 31 2013 15:38 Hapahauli wrote:
Please give your thoughts on Sinani and prplhz as well.

Basically those two, Rayn, and yourself are the only people who are "non-confirmed."


Cause for once I dont have a blue role
QQ

Prp is town, he is not the most helpful town but he has been involved in the lynches.

Im honestly not sure about sinani, his behaviour at the end of the Nisani lynch was town I think, he was so confident. And nisani was town. Its basically a 1 for 1 deal, and no scum would do it.
He couldve give a noncommittal answer, or a town read and Nisani wouldve gotten lynched anyway with marv and palmar? behind it.

So therefore,
Either marv is scum, or keirathi and cora are fakeclaiming.

If rayn flips scum, we need to take a REALLY CLOSE look at them.
No gg, No skill.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 31 2013 06:47 GMT
#2212
On March 31 2013 15:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2013 15:38 Hapahauli wrote:
Please give your thoughts on Sinani and prplhz as well.

Basically those two, Rayn, and yourself are the only people who are "non-confirmed."


Cause for once I dont have a blue role
QQ

Prp is town, he is not the most helpful town but he has been involved in the lynches.

Im honestly not sure about sinani, his behaviour at the end of the Nisani lynch was town I think, he was so confident. And nisani was town. Its basically a 1 for 1 deal, and no scum would do it.
He couldve give a noncommittal answer, or a town read and Nisani wouldve gotten lynched anyway with marv and palmar? behind it.

So therefore,
Either marv is scum, or keirathi and cora are fakeclaiming.

If rayn flips scum, we need to take a REALLY CLOSE look at them.

You forgetting about Smurf, bro?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 31 2013 06:52 GMT
#2213
EBWOP: Also, OO (the now confirmed town), told us that marv was town, and to trust him but his role wouldn't let him tell us why. Then he flipped, and his role PM had a clause about not being able to share things with the thread. Very, very likely that marv is town.

You keeping me in the list doesn't even make sense though. Acro flipped scum. You were voting Smurf yesterday. Now you think rayn is scum, and if he does flip scum, that town should look into me and Cora. That would be 5 scum. In a 16 player game. No.

Come up with a straight story this time, k?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 31 2013 06:52 GMT
#2214
Smurf is absolutely dead bro.

And yes I realize that probably 4 scum, and probably keir and cora are both town.

THEREFORE we lynch smurf, then we lynch rayn, then we lynch prp, then we lynch sinani, then we lynch marv and win.

Easy.

The reason I dont want to lynch marv earlier is cause we dont have to, and I might be wrong about prp and sinani.

Regardless we win I THINK.
No gg, No skill.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 31 2013 06:59 GMT
#2215
On March 31 2013 15:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2013 15:38 Hapahauli wrote:
Please give your thoughts on Sinani and prplhz as well.

Basically those two, Rayn, and yourself are the only people who are "non-confirmed."


Cause for once I dont have a blue role
QQ

Prp is town, he is not the most helpful town but he has been involved in the lynches.

Im honestly not sure about sinani, his behaviour at the end of the Nisani lynch was town I think, he was so confident. And nisani was town. Its basically a 1 for 1 deal, and no scum would do it.
He couldve give a noncommittal answer, or a town read and Nisani wouldve gotten lynched anyway with marv and palmar? behind it.

So therefore,
Either marv is scum, or keirathi and cora are fakeclaiming.

If rayn flips scum, we need to take a REALLY CLOSE look at them.


Marv is essentially confirmed town due to OO's flip/role and his posts confirming him as such.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 31 2013 07:06 GMT
#2216
On March 31 2013 15:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
Prp is town,


On March 31 2013 15:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
Im honestly not sure about sinani


On March 31 2013 15:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
THEREFORE we lynch smurf, then we lynch rayn, then we lynch prp, then we lynch sinani, then we lynch marv and win.


How does it make sense to lynch the person you think is town BEFORE you lynch the person you are unsure about? :OOO
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 31 2013 07:08 GMT
#2217
Also, this situation is not as easy as "lynch Rayn, then prp, then sinani, then win." Due to Acro's imbalanced-as-fuck role, we probably don't have more than one more mislynch available.

Secondly, Rayn seems like a pretty poor target to lynch first. After-all the basic fact remains: who else could have shot Acro? Your entire case on him dances around that basic issue.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 31 2013 07:56 GMT
#2218
Ah yes.

My point is that Acro sacrificed himself to kill 2 townies and save 1 scum and 1 possible scum.
His role said he could affect 1 lynch right? But that was 2 lynches.

Also, what do you and keir think about his reaction/posting after the kill?

Also Marv could have some kind of GF role.

Again thats why I suggested the order.

By process of elimination ok,
Sinani is the least scummy out of the 3
Marv is the least likely
I just think that prp is town.

So thats why I suggested the order.

No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 31 2013 10:12 GMT
#2219
In my sober state I was just coming around to agreeing with Hapa/Kei about the sinani thing...

This claim looks pretty bad imo.

I'd also like prplhz to full roleclaim, I don't like this pussying about with this should I, shouldn't I nonsense.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
InsertSmurfHere
Profile Joined March 2013
288 Posts
March 31 2013 12:15 GMT
#2220
I'll talk about this postgame, but this was the worst game ever to try to smurf in.
Prev 1 109 110 111 112 113 153 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 425
Leta 263
Hyuk 230
Hyun 100
Shinee 38
Hm[arnc] 32
ZergMaN 16
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm191
League of Legends
JimRising 760
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King110
Other Games
summit1g8971
WinterStarcraft503
ArmadaUGS68
Nina52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick771
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream166
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2321
League of Legends
• Rush1484
• Lourlo1076
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 4m
INu's Battles
5h 4m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
8h 4m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 4m
Replay Cast
16h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 4h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.