• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:53
CEST 07:53
KST 14:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7886 users

Mafia Podcast! - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 75 Next
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
March 08 2013 18:59 GMT
#141
i'll be up for this if we do it today
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 08 2013 19:01 GMT
#142
Win. Where's Ace he need to tell us all we're stupid during this.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 08 2013 19:14 GMT
#143
Somebody needs to post a link to this either during/after the fact so I can watch/listen.
I'm really interested.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
March 08 2013 19:21 GMT
#144
7/8 pm tonight? Alright. Let's do it.

I'm ready to take Ace's words and speak them to VE.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 08 2013 19:29 GMT
#145
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
March 08 2013 19:37 GMT
#146
in my sultriest voice possible, no worries.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 08 2013 19:44 GMT
#147
6:00 PM CST?

I'm going to be at dinner
Writer@WriterYamato
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
March 08 2013 19:51 GMT
#148
I'd love to try a small little cast soon if anyone wants to talk on skype about mafia advice, I'd like to answer oatsmasters question. PM me if anyones up for it. Just to see how the dynamic is.
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
March 08 2013 19:53 GMT
#149
On March 09 2013 04:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
Win. Where's Ace he need to tell us all we're stupid during this.

i love the ace strategy as scum which is

SHUT UP BITCH IM ACE
RIP Aaliyah
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 08 2013 20:21 GMT
#150
Okay, I'm actually going over to a buddy's house tonight. Doc I'd skype with you about mafia stuffs if it's soonish - I'm going to run an errand but will be back in ~1 hour for ~2 hours and can do something then. That means though that I won't be able to participate in the "recorded" run (if you've found someone to record - I cannot) later on.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 08 2013 20:25 GMT
#151
For the record, if you guys want to put something regular together, I can set aside a specific period of time for this. Spur of the moment stuff is hard for me because I have spur of the moment kind of friends IRL XD
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 08 2013 20:37 GMT
#152
On March 09 2013 05:25 VisceraEyes wrote:
I have...friends IRL XD


LAL.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
March 08 2013 21:06 GMT
#153
i want in
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
March 08 2013 21:54 GMT
#154
hej sokoly
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
March 08 2013 22:01 GMT
#155
On March 09 2013 06:54 Caller wrote:
hej sokoly

omijajcie góry lasy doły
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
March 08 2013 22:15 GMT
#156
Anyone who wants to observe The Game and cast about it (with full role knowledge) feel free to PM me but I'd rather have you playing in it tbh.
RIP Aaliyah
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
March 09 2013 03:11 GMT
#157
is this still going on tonight?
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
March 09 2013 03:35 GMT
#158
Nah, barely got PMs. I have Tuesday-Thursday off work next week so if everyone else figures out what they wanna do then that would be a better time.
RIP Aaliyah
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-09 07:28:33
March 09 2013 07:13 GMT
#159
awesome

ETA: If you're going to podcast comment on games, in the beginning run down the names on the player lists and have the casters talk about each of them. Game play style, past games, notable moments, better as town/scum/3rd party, newbie and how they found TL Mafia. Stuff like that is great because it's slightly random but would lend flavor to the cast and could help new players get a feel of who's who in game.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
March 09 2013 11:06 GMT
#160
I don't know if this would work but yesterday my young lady was asking me to explain how I coached and I talked to her about what I tell newbies to look for and why. It ended up being pretty basic but a useful general into. I was wondering if those sort of conversations between an expirienced player and a total newb would be interesting as a newbie guide since it would cover th basics and there would be someone present who knows literally nothing to ask the obvious questions which none of us think to answer.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 75 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 193
ProTech135
Nina 84
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 202
Dewaltoss 120
Bale 36
ZergMaN 26
Noble 10
Icarus 7
League of Legends
JimRising 714
Other Games
summit1g11254
Sick232
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick877
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 32
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2170
League of Legends
• Lourlo1165
• Rush1147
• Stunt155
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 8m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 8m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 8m
Replay Cast
17h 8m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.