• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:40
CEST 12:40
KST 19:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10290 users

Mafia Podcast! - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 75 Next
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
March 09 2013 11:59 GMT
#161
Can I is approve? xD
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 09 2013 12:01 GMT
#162
On March 09 2013 20:06 Promethelax wrote:
I don't know if this would work but yesterday my young lady was asking me to explain how I coached and I talked to her about what I tell newbies to look for and why. It ended up being pretty basic but a useful general into. I was wondering if those sort of conversations between an expirienced player and a total newb would be interesting as a newbie guide since it would cover th basics and there would be someone present who knows literally nothing to ask the obvious questions which none of us think to answer.


I could be the total newb
No gg, No skill.
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
March 09 2013 12:42 GMT
#163
On March 09 2013 21:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2013 20:06 Promethelax wrote:
I don't know if this would work but yesterday my young lady was asking me to explain how I coached and I talked to her about what I tell newbies to look for and why. It ended up being pretty basic but a useful general into. I was wondering if those sort of conversations between an expirienced player and a total newb would be interesting as a newbie guide since it would cover th basics and there would be someone present who knows literally nothing to ask the obvious questions which none of us think to answer.


I could be the total newb

Somehow I feel more qualified for this position!
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
March 09 2013 16:54 GMT
#164
will listen to recordings when they go up
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
March 09 2013 19:02 GMT
#165
We can't get oversaturated with ideas. Then nothing happens or people splinter off and do their own thing and you end up with 3 shitty casts instead of 1 consistent good one.

What I need is:
1. Someone who can edit audio
2. 2-4 people available at the same time between tuesday-thursday of next week
3. Someone who can get the casts on an rss feed

There will be plenty of time to cover all the topics you are suggesting in the same cast. The most important thing to do right now is to set a structure and get things organized.
RIP Aaliyah
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 09 2013 19:11 GMT
#166
I'm available post 11p on weekdays. For what it's worth.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
March 09 2013 21:09 GMT
#167
On March 10 2013 04:11 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm available post 11p on weekdays. For what it's worth.


I can do Sunday to Thursday after seven. I just need a heads up to plan it.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
March 10 2013 00:38 GMT
#168
I can create a mafia blog and an RSS feed on it. I'd just need to be given the audio.

Also I can post articles there if people would like. If anyone wants to write analysis or commentary, feel free to send it to me. I can credit your work however you'd like (just tell me).

I'll be adding links to basic things as well (i.e. guides already up, the DB, etc.)
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
March 10 2013 00:48 GMT
#169
hmm i would probably be able to do audio editing and possibly other similar tasks, unless there's someone who has professional experience and really wants to do it. who would be recording the calls? i might be able to do that as well, depending on scheduling
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
March 10 2013 07:21 GMT
#170
I'm happy to come up with the Questions from a noob section. Mainly the questions and not the answers. I mean I have answers, but it seems like they're all wrong so...

Also
/in 10000% for listening to each podcast
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 11 2013 08:08 GMT
#171
I think whenever this happens someone should explain exactly how you play a Personality Mafia game 'cause I have no idea what the fuck is going on in there.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 11 2013 11:54 GMT
#172
Me neither.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 11 2013 14:08 GMT
#173
hi guys, long time no see.

I think this is a great idea! I'm living in korea atm and never have time to play any games with you guys but I always poke in and check to see whats going on. A podcast sounds amazing for me because I'd get a chance to - well, participate, if vicariously. So while this is not a constructive post at all, sounds like a fun time! You'd have another listener!
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 11 2013 14:30 GMT
#174
Hi tnkted!

As for the podcast, I'm not really following any games right now, so I don't think I could help at all. Sounds like a fun idea, though :p
you gotta dance
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
March 11 2013 15:25 GMT
#175
On March 11 2013 23:08 tnkted wrote:
hi guys, long time no see.

I think this is a great idea! I'm living in korea atm and never have time to play any games with you guys but I always poke in and check to see whats going on. A podcast sounds amazing for me because I'd get a chance to - well, participate, if vicariously. So while this is not a constructive post at all, sounds like a fun time! You'd have another listener!

I LOVE TNKTED
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
March 11 2013 18:15 GMT
#176
Unfortunately, I think I'm in a terrible position to actually help with these. I'm not quite a vet and I'm not up to date on any current games. I love the idea though and would love to tune in.

I think a video element highlighting posts (if the podcast is game specific) would be very helpful. But if that isn't possible I guess opening up the game and searching through it is a less attractive option.
Guts? Determination? $5?
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 11 2013 18:29 GMT
#177
OMG ITS TWINKLES.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-13 07:21:03
March 13 2013 06:37 GMT
#178
On March 13 2013 15:36 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
I've recorded a little over an hour of ramblings on LX and scum strategy. Pretty rambly but I'm looking for feedback so the podcast can be as good as it can be. Definitely not talking in my "radio voice" for this one.

For now I have dropbox links:
Part 1
Part 2

I'll try to get streaming links up later tonight and probably start a more condensed podcast thread with an updated OP. Please listen and give any feedback you can, particularly what I need to work on in terms of my voice and the pace of how I talk, or if you want to hear more little solo casts and what you might like to hear me talk about. I hate listening to my voice so let me know about any problems with the sound quality and stuff because I'll probably have to continue using my phone for now. I'm using PCM Recorder on Android.

Topics I cover:
1. Mafia LX (lightly)
2. Discerning/abusing town sentiment
3. How to abuse a players metagame as mafia
4. Null reads/read lists
5. Throwing shade at VisceraEyes
6. Constructing cases as town
7. People post too much

I think that's about it. It's a little unfocused but it's definitely better than other things I've recorded and deleted, or at least it felt that way why I was recording it. It's a start.


Feedback?

Stream Links:
Part 1
Part 2
RIP Aaliyah
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 13 2013 07:07 GMT
#179
3rd party isn't easy dick.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 13 2013 07:08 GMT
#180
Srs though I post thoughts when I'm done just started Part 2
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 75 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 10687
StarCastTV_EN310
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech134
Lowko62
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 11305
Bisu 3090
Jaedong 2784
EffOrt 1050
Horang2 375
ZerO 340
Larva 260
Zeus 230
Pusan 229
actioN 146
[ Show more ]
Mind 127
Hyun 124
Barracks 85
ggaemo 75
Bale 45
Killer 44
scan(afreeca) 43
Sharp 39
NotJumperer 34
ToSsGirL 25
Sacsri 23
Shinee 23
Hm[arnc] 22
Terrorterran 10
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
febbydoto75
League of Legends
JimRising 349
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1702
byalli279
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King85
Other Games
ceh9657
crisheroes213
Sick181
Pyrionflax156
dupreeh104
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 159
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 12
• killerbeecast8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV301
• lizZardDota2295
League of Legends
• Jankos1063
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
20m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
13h 20m
Patches Events
1d 5h
The PondCast
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.