• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:07
CEST 00:07
KST 07:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9152 users

Mafia Podcast! - Page 64

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 75 Next
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 20 2014 01:47 GMT
#1261
On February 20 2014 10:44 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 10:41 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 20 2014 10:36 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 20 2014 10:34 WaveofShadow wrote:
I really don't think it's a big of a deal as you think, that's all. Nobody is going to come after you about anything; game is long done already and so is all the shit from Vengeful.


It really is my decision, isn't it? I should feel comfortable releasing the content I created shouldn't I?


If you don't feel comfortable releasing the content, then don't, but also think about the other people who put work into it and what they feel about it. I'm not saying you should necessarily reverse your position since if you said something in that podcast and you're worried about your public image then yeah don't post it, but just bear in mind you're not the only person who put in work.


Yeah. rayn was the only other person who was involved every time. If he really wants to post them he can message me. But at this point NONE of the major contributors have messaged me or spoken to me about it at all.

As I said I will post the podcast when I feel like enough time has passed for it not to be a big deal anymore.

I don't think that is the case yet.


That's reasonable enough. And if people are shitting on DP asking him to post it earlier, imagine that DP isn't the guy who has the file, but it's me, and I'm planning to post it and DP is like "oh man I said some embarrassing stuff in that can you not post it plz" then you probably wouldn't be shitting on DP right well it's the same situation
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 20 2014 01:58 GMT
#1262
How many Big Brother bucks is it going to cost me to get a personal copy?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
February 20 2014 02:02 GMT
#1263
You do not want to post it just because you called Prome a "poopy poo", right?
Come on, admit it, we are tolerant here.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 20 2014 02:10 GMT
#1264
Well to be fair prome is in fact a poopy poo
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 20 2014 02:12 GMT
#1265
Who cares DarthPunk? What you said in that podcast is your opinion, what i said is my opinion, what does it matter? Noone did insult anyone, it's a different insight from people who were not in the game but reading the game.
table for two on a tv tray
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
February 20 2014 02:21 GMT
#1266
Also......I doubt it's going to be more spicy than the stuff that are actually said IN the games (and in QTs).

I just want to hear it

Well, actually if it's like 2 hours long maybe I won't lol.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 20 2014 06:22 GMT
#1267
Post dat shit ya big baby
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 26 2014 12:48 GMT
#1268
When is next episode?
Computer says mafia
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 26 2014 14:54 GMT
#1269
On February 26 2014 21:48 Palmar wrote:
When is next episode?

You should check with DP.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 26 2014 19:33 GMT
#1270
On February 20 2014 15:22 Holyflare wrote:
Post dat shit ya big baby

!!!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 26 2014 19:44 GMT
#1271
Just call the Shadow cast a goner for now - pretend it never happened and start thinking about the next one. I'll be down for participating in the next one, provided whomever hosts it isn't going to hold it hostage after the fact. (<3 DP)
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 26 2014 22:54 GMT
#1272
I can do one too. It was fun!
table for two on a tv tray
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 27 2014 01:39 GMT
#1273
I'm planning to upload the first episode overnight. It's 800 megabytes and my upload speed is shitty so it will take a few hours and will ruin the internet speed for the entire household. (which is why I'm doing it overnight)
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
February 27 2014 01:58 GMT
#1274
800mb of drama. sick.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 27 2014 02:00 GMT
#1275
On February 27 2014 10:58 Coagulation wrote:
800mb of drama. sick.

Not really, more like 750mb of Hapa.
table for two on a tv tray
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
February 27 2014 04:22 GMT
#1276
Pffft. It's at least 775. Who do you think I am?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 27 2014 05:37 GMT
#1277
episode 2 is where it's at
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 28 2014 01:17 GMT
#1278
Episode 1 is up.
LINK
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 28 2014 01:29 GMT
#1279
Thanks DP! I look forward to listening to it.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 28 2014 13:39 GMT
#1280
Episode 2 gogo
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 75 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech147
SpeCial 95
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 320
MaD[AoV]31
910 26
Bale 13
League of Legends
JimRising 482
Counter-Strike
fl0m4303
Fnx 603
minikerr8
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox502
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4210
Liquid`Hasu553
Other Games
summit1g6211
FrodaN628
C9.Mang0230
Trikslyr12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV251
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream16
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• davetesta0
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21473
Other Games
• Shiphtur789
• imaqtpie782
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 53m
Patches Events
17h 53m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.