• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:02
CEST 10:02
KST 17:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Dating: How's your luck? Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8323 users

Mafia Podcast! - Page 63

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 75 Next
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
February 11 2014 12:50 GMT
#1241
On February 11 2014 12:39 Blazinghand wrote:
when are poeple thinking

Some people (and poeple) are never thinking.
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
February 16 2014 02:54 GMT
#1242
Will that "controversial" podcast be released anytime soon?

Well...do you guys mention how attractive I am in it? If not then don't even bother posting it
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
February 16 2014 03:06 GMT
#1243
Gonzaw, if they revealed how attractive you are, angry mothers would shut down the internet. True story.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 18 2014 01:57 GMT
#1244
On February 11 2014 11:02 DarthPunk wrote:
I can upload it whenever. I'm just concerned about more shit being stirred up by releasing it to be honest.


So about that podcast, my shit is being stirred by being denied its sweet sound.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
February 19 2014 23:49 GMT
#1245
so are we ever going to receive our wonderful does of drama there DP?
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 20 2014 00:06 GMT
#1246
On February 20 2014 08:49 Hopeless1der wrote:
so are we ever going to receive our wonderful does of drama there DP?


I mean I still feel the same way about it. I don't particularly want to release it and face the wrath of peoples ego's.

My plan at the moment is to just hold on to them for a while and release them in a few months when people are not as invested in the game and are less likely to get upset about it.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 20 2014 00:53 GMT
#1247
Ehhh I'm not really sure what kind of shit you think is going to be stirred up.
There wasn't a whole lot of controversy I can really think of in the Shadow game.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
February 20 2014 01:02 GMT
#1248
Come on DP.

I mean, we can all join together and laugh at WoS, what can go wrong!?



WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 20 2014 01:05 GMT
#1249
On February 20 2014 10:02 gonzaw wrote:
Come on DP.

I mean, we can all join together and laugh at WoS, what can go wrong!?




SO much this.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 20 2014 01:24 GMT
#1250
On February 20 2014 09:53 WaveofShadow wrote:
Ehhh I'm not really sure what kind of shit you think is going to be stirred up.
There wasn't a whole lot of controversy I can really think of in the Shadow game.


Really wave? did you not play in Vengeful?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-20 01:28:11
February 20 2014 01:26 GMT
#1251
On February 20 2014 10:24 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 09:53 WaveofShadow wrote:
Ehhh I'm not really sure what kind of shit you think is going to be stirred up.
There wasn't a whole lot of controversy I can really think of in the Shadow game.


Really wave? did you not play in Vengeful?

I thought people were talking about Shadow game podcast...you guys did a Vengeful one?
lol yeah gonna be some salt about that one for sure. Can still release it though imo, game is long over and I don't think it's going resalt any wounds.

Edit: Unless you're referring to the 'I can read marv' obs qt hero stuff, in which case, meh. Really don't consider it controversial.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 20 2014 01:28 GMT
#1252
Everyone is talking about the shadow game podcast. Dp believes that Marv will be mad because he and Rayn 'caught' Marv early in the game. At this point DP is creating drama where there isn't any.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 20 2014 01:30 GMT
#1253
On February 20 2014 10:28 Promethelax wrote:
Everyone is talking about the shadow game podcast. Dp believes that Marv will be mad because he and Rayn 'caught' Marv early in the game. At this point DP is creating drama where there isn't any.

Pretty much, then. We argued about this with them in the podcast itself; I think it should definitely be posted.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 20 2014 01:32 GMT
#1254
On February 20 2014 10:28 Promethelax wrote:
Everyone is talking about the shadow game podcast. Dp believes that Marv will be mad because he and Rayn 'caught' Marv early in the game. At this point DP is creating drama where there isn't any.


Fuck off prome. I'm just not releasing something I am not comfortable releasing and am answering the repeated questions about why.

GTFO I am not 'creating drama'.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 20 2014 01:34 GMT
#1255
I really don't think it's a big of a deal as you think, that's all. Nobody is going to come after you about anything; game is long done already and so is all the shit from Vengeful.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 20 2014 01:36 GMT
#1256
lol.
table for two on a tv tray
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 20 2014 01:36 GMT
#1257
On February 20 2014 10:34 WaveofShadow wrote:
I really don't think it's a big of a deal as you think, that's all. Nobody is going to come after you about anything; game is long done already and so is all the shit from Vengeful.


It really is my decision, isn't it? I should feel comfortable releasing the content I created shouldn't I?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 20 2014 01:41 GMT
#1258
On February 20 2014 10:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 10:34 WaveofShadow wrote:
I really don't think it's a big of a deal as you think, that's all. Nobody is going to come after you about anything; game is long done already and so is all the shit from Vengeful.


It really is my decision, isn't it? I should feel comfortable releasing the content I created shouldn't I?


If you don't feel comfortable releasing the content, then don't, but also think about the other people who put work into it and what they feel about it. I'm not saying you should necessarily reverse your position since if you said something in that podcast and you're worried about your public image then yeah don't post it, but just bear in mind you're not the only person who put in work.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
February 20 2014 01:43 GMT
#1259
On February 20 2014 10:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 10:34 WaveofShadow wrote:
I really don't think it's a big of a deal as you think, that's all. Nobody is going to come after you about anything; game is long done already and so is all the shit from Vengeful.


It really is my decision, isn't it? I should feel comfortable releasing the content I created shouldn't I?


You could just overdub over your own voice with comments like "gonzaw is so awesome", "gonzaw, so sexy", or "gonzaw, I wanna be like him when I grow up". Choose any of those, and put them over the naughty bits.
Problem solved!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 20 2014 01:44 GMT
#1260
On February 20 2014 10:41 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 10:36 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 20 2014 10:34 WaveofShadow wrote:
I really don't think it's a big of a deal as you think, that's all. Nobody is going to come after you about anything; game is long done already and so is all the shit from Vengeful.


It really is my decision, isn't it? I should feel comfortable releasing the content I created shouldn't I?


If you don't feel comfortable releasing the content, then don't, but also think about the other people who put work into it and what they feel about it. I'm not saying you should necessarily reverse your position since if you said something in that podcast and you're worried about your public image then yeah don't post it, but just bear in mind you're not the only person who put in work.


Yeah. rayn was the only other person who was involved every time. If he really wants to post them he can message me. But at this point NONE of the major contributors have messaged me or spoken to me about it at all.

As I said I will post the podcast when I feel like enough time has passed for it not to be a big deal anymore.

I don't think that is the case yet.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 75 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 576
Hyun 45
NotJumperer 43
Killer 36
Bale 33
scan(afreeca) 21
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Larva 15
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto144
League of Legends
JimRising 477
Counter-Strike
ceh9539
edward50
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King103
Other Games
summit1g8450
olofmeister762
Coldzera 702
Happy271
Sick152
ViBE21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick558
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2287
League of Legends
• Jankos846
• Stunt369
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 58m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2h 58m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
15h 58m
Patches Events
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.