On January 25 2014 20:11 DarthPunk wrote:
Nope an hour and 18 min cause hapa can talk a lot.
Nope an hour and 18 min cause hapa can talk a lot.
Heyyyyyyyyyy
| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
Hapahauli
United States9305 Posts
On January 25 2014 20:11 DarthPunk wrote: Nope an hour and 18 min cause hapa can talk a lot. Heyyyyyyyyyy | ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Holyflare
United Kingdom30775 Posts
| ||
|
Promethelax
Canada7089 Posts
On March 15 2013 17:41 Hapahauli wrote: Ah heeeere we go: http://yourlisten.com/channel/content/16961224/TL_Scumcast_Ep1 Let me know if that works. On March 24 2013 11:19 Hapahauli wrote: Episode 2 Link: http://yourlisten.com/channel/content/16964486/TL_Scumcast_Ep_2 Overall I think it turned out well, however I'm still not convinced that podcasts are good for individual game analysis. A lot of the really good stuff (on the cast, as well as post-podcast) were from player anecdotes and borderline off-topic things. In the next cast I record, I want to go back to just answering community questions, or just do something hilarious like discussing Personality 2 and sharing crazy mafia stories. On March 25 2013 06:38 Hapahauli wrote: Show nested quote + On March 25 2013 06:33 phagga wrote: Someone uploaded the first part to google, and that worked fine. https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BztYu18cOor9TmlSZHRDV0JYYWM/edit?usp=sharing On April 16 2013 16:33 Hapahauli wrote: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BztYu18cOor9cTdUMTFjdmYtVXM/edit?usp=sharing It's up wheeeeee. I'll put it up on a streaming site if people want it, but I think google-drive suffices and is more convenient overall. On August 23 2013 03:43 Hapahauli wrote: It's not so much editing as it is me just hating to hear my own voice =P It's uploading now. Run-time is about 51 minutes, and I cut the non-Sicilian stuff at the end (because it was tremendously awkward and disorganized). EDIT: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BztYu18cOor9cWstNGlHYzhERVU/edit?usp=sharing | ||
|
DarthPunk
Australia10859 Posts
| ||
|
DarthPunk
Australia10859 Posts
| ||
|
ObviousOne
United States3704 Posts
| ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
On February 01 2014 08:16 DarthPunk wrote: Endgame podcast for shadow game happening soon. Like an hour away! Teamspeak first? Or Skype? On February 01 2014 08:19 ObviousOne wrote: Broadcasting or just recording? recording | ||
|
DarthPunk
Australia10859 Posts
On February 01 2014 08:22 raynpelikoneet wrote: Show nested quote + On February 01 2014 08:16 DarthPunk wrote: Endgame podcast for shadow game happening soon. Like an hour away! Teamspeak first? Or Skype? Yes. | ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
![]() | ||
|
ObviousOne
United States3704 Posts
| ||
|
Holyflare
United Kingdom30775 Posts
| ||
|
Hopeless1der
United States5836 Posts
| ||
|
DarthPunk
Australia10859 Posts
| ||
|
Hopeless1der
United States5836 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Holyflare
United Kingdom30775 Posts
| ||
|
Hapahauli
United States9305 Posts
On February 11 2014 11:02 DarthPunk wrote: I can upload it whenever. I'm just concerned about more shit being stirred up by releasing it to be honest. With-holding DRAMA? FROM TL MAFIA??!?!?! | ||
|
Blazinghand
United States25563 Posts
| ||
|
Coagulation
United States9633 Posts
On February 11 2014 12:39 Blazinghand wrote: I'd be glad to help out with a | ||
|
Holyflare
United Kingdom30775 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Hupsaiya StarCraft: Brood War• CranKy Ducklings SOOP74 • davetesta20 • Letter144 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|