• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:54
CEST 08:54
KST 15:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6351 users

Mafia Podcast! - Page 60

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 75 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 20 2014 09:09 GMT
#1181
So shadow starts soon, and so will my podcast series. Blazinghand and rayn are you still in? I think VE is playing in the game now so he can;t be involved.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 20 2014 09:16 GMT
#1182
yeah you can count me in

also it's been so long since extractor trick i forgot what happened in it so if you guys wanna roll without me it's all good. all i remember is there was some mdoeration thingy (modkill maybe?) that people were upset about i think
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 20 2014 09:17 GMT
#1183
/in baby.

I feel so left out
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 20 2014 09:20 GMT
#1184
I'm fine skipping extractor trick. and yeah you can join if you want mocsta.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 20 2014 11:10 GMT
#1185
When is this happening again?
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 20 2014 11:15 GMT
#1186
after night one finishes but you need to read the whole game as it happens. The game starts tomorrow.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 20 2014 13:01 GMT
#1187
I can do that
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 13:03 GMT
#1188
yeah i am still in.
table for two on a tv tray
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
January 20 2014 13:27 GMT
#1189
Still doing it Sunday evenings my time? If yes I'm in as soon as I'm dead.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 20 2014 13:43 GMT
#1190
On January 20 2014 22:27 Promethelax wrote:
Still doing it Sunday evenings my time? If yes I'm in as soon as I'm dead.

Might be a while, considering i cant be scum this game
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
January 20 2014 13:49 GMT
#1191
On January 20 2014 22:43 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 22:27 Promethelax wrote:
Still doing it Sunday evenings my time? If yes I'm in as soon as I'm dead.

Might be a while, considering i cant be scum this game


But I can be. And that goes well.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-23 23:39:09
January 23 2014 23:25 GMT
#1192
How does Friday, Jan 24 11:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) work for everyone? for the first podcast.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
January 23 2014 23:31 GMT
#1193
On January 24 2014 08:25 DarthPunk wrote:
How does Sunday, Jan 24 11:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) work for everyone? for the first podcast.


What's the cast topic?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-24 00:16:27
January 24 2014 00:16 GMT
#1194
On January 24 2014 08:25 DarthPunk wrote:
How does Friday, Jan 24 11:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) work for everyone? for the first podcast.

Works for me.

The topic is the Shadow game (obviously gonna be released later).
table for two on a tv tray
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
January 24 2014 01:22 GMT
#1195
Mind if I /in? I was playing in the game, but just died.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 24 2014 02:02 GMT
#1196
i'm pretty sure thats the desired outcome for each podcast, have the latest players comment while its fresh.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 24 2014 02:24 GMT
#1197
How many people are in this? I am a potential guest if people are needed. That said, 4 is basically the perfect amount.
Writer@WriterYamato
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 24 2014 02:42 GMT
#1198
On January 24 2014 11:02 Hopeless1der wrote:
i'm pretty sure thats the desired outcome for each podcast, have the latest players comment while its fresh.

This.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 24 2014 02:43 GMT
#1199
On January 24 2014 11:24 yamato77 wrote:
How many people are in this? I am a potential guest if people are needed. That said, 4 is basically the perfect amount.

Already got enough I think.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 24 2014 05:47 GMT
#1200
On January 24 2014 11:43 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2014 11:24 yamato77 wrote:
How many people are in this? I am a potential guest if people are needed. That said, 4 is basically the perfect amount.

Already got enough I think.

If 4 doesn't include BH; I am happy to sit out.

To be honest been playing too much LoL to be bothered reading the game
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 75 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyun 62
NotJumperer 57
sorry 49
Bale 35
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Noble 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto205
League of Legends
JimRising 569
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King123
Other Games
summit1g7972
Coldzera 728
WinterStarcraft403
ceh9383
C9.Mang0301
NeuroSwarm102
Sick96
ViBE23
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick627
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2303
League of Legends
• Rush1101
• Lourlo1034
• Stunt390
• Jankos187
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 6m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4h 6m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
17h 6m
Patches Events
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.