• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:44
CEST 20:44
KST 03:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8723 users

Mafia Podcast! - Page 59

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 75 Next
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
January 01 2014 12:56 GMT
#1161
On December 29 2013 01:03 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2013 00:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'll jump on it if you'd like. I'm not even constrained by mundane employment anymore! ^^

Cool. I was thinking of Pming you about it so im happy you posted!

Basically I want to do a podcast following the shadow mini. A few of us will get on and talk about what happened every cycle for 30-45 minutes or so. so it will be like 30 - 45 minutes every 3 days or something.

Every time someone dies we will invite them to join us to talk a bit about the game from their perspective.

After the game ends I will upload the podcast to youtube or something.

I pm'd rayn and asked if he wanted to do it so maybe one more person so that if one or two of us can't make it a particular day we can carry on regardless.

I think the game starts around the 20th so around the 23rd would be the end of night one.

The problem is the effort required. Cause we will all have to read the game. But that is my idea basically.





this is great. get this forum rolling again
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 01 2014 13:18 GMT
#1162
On January 01 2014 21:56 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2013 01:03 DarthPunk wrote:
On December 29 2013 00:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'll jump on it if you'd like. I'm not even constrained by mundane employment anymore! ^^

Cool. I was thinking of Pming you about it so im happy you posted!

Basically I want to do a podcast following the shadow mini. A few of us will get on and talk about what happened every cycle for 30-45 minutes or so. so it will be like 30 - 45 minutes every 3 days or something.

Every time someone dies we will invite them to join us to talk a bit about the game from their perspective.

After the game ends I will upload the podcast to youtube or something.

I pm'd rayn and asked if he wanted to do it so maybe one more person so that if one or two of us can't make it a particular day we can carry on regardless.

I think the game starts around the 20th so around the 23rd would be the end of night one.

The problem is the effort required. Cause we will all have to read the game. But that is my idea basically.





this is great. get this forum rolling again


You want in?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
January 02 2014 00:06 GMT
#1163
can't do it, my schedule varies so much
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 02 2014 00:27 GMT
#1164
On January 02 2014 09:06 Ace wrote:
can't do it, my schedule varies so much



Fair enough. I'll go cry now.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 03 2014 11:08 GMT
#1165
VE, Blazinghand and rayn. What time would suit you to do the podcast? I'm pretty flexible
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 03 2014 11:48 GMT
#1166
On January 03 2014 20:08 DarthPunk wrote:
VE, Blazinghand and rayn. What time would suit you to do the podcast? I'm pretty flexible

Same here. Most likely pretty flexible.
table for two on a tv tray
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 03 2014 15:26 GMT
#1167
I'm also pretty flexible - being unemployed at present.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 03 2014 21:19 GMT
#1168
I'm busy during work hours during the week, but free evenings and weekends
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 09 2014 07:12 GMT
#1169
Who's up for an Extractor Trick Mini Mafia podcast?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 09 2014 07:13 GMT
#1170
I can offer a player perspective as like.. a commentator.
table for two on a tv tray
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 09 2014 07:17 GMT
#1171
I can do it.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
January 09 2014 07:20 GMT
#1172
Could I just listen in? I won't have much to offer, but it would be nice to hangout with you guys.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 09 2014 07:21 GMT
#1173
On January 09 2014 16:20 FirmTofu wrote:
Could I just listen in? I won't have much to offer, but it would be nice to hangout with you guys.

sure!
table for two on a tv tray
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 09 2014 07:27 GMT
#1174
Sunday, Jan 12 11:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)

How does this time work for people?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 09 2014 07:31 GMT
#1175
fine for me.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 09 2014 07:39 GMT
#1176
On January 09 2014 16:31 DarthPunk wrote:
fine for me.

table for two on a tv tray
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 09 2014 07:42 GMT
#1177
nice.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 11 2014 21:32 GMT
#1178
so it turns out I am unusually busy and can't make it Sunday. how does the same time next week sound?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 11 2014 21:36 GMT
#1179
On January 12 2014 06:32 Blazinghand wrote:
so it turns out I am unusually busy and can't make it Sunday. how does the same time next week sound?

Fine.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 11 2014 21:37 GMT
#1180
yep
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 75 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM776
TKL 274
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 776
ByuN 344
mouzHeroMarine 312
TKL 274
IndyStarCraft 186
BRAT_OK 60
MindelVK 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16009
Calm 2568
Horang2 400
Dewaltoss 176
Mini 145
Rush 84
Zeus 47
EffOrt 36
Free 35
Trap 25
[ Show more ]
Bale 18
ToSsGirL 17
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
febbydoto9
LuMiX0
League of Legends
KnowMe46
Counter-Strike
fl0m5263
pashabiceps1572
Fnx 799
edward27
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2496
Liquid`Hasu498
Other Games
singsing1743
Liquid`RaSZi1636
Beastyqt857
B2W.Neo355
C9.Mang0298
crisheroes215
dupreeh148
QueenE110
Trikslyr72
UpATreeSC57
JuggernautJason20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH308
• EnkiAlexander 33
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 20
• Michael_bg 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2661
League of Legends
• Nemesis3314
• TFBlade627
Other Games
• imaqtpie809
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
15h 16m
INu's Battles
16h 16m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
18h 16m
OSC
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 4h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.