• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:40
CEST 12:40
KST 19:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10365 users

Mafia Podcast! - Page 65

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 75 Next
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
February 28 2014 16:56 GMT
#1281
On February 28 2014 10:17 DarthPunk wrote:
Episode 1 is up.
LINK


OMFG DP
WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU SAY THAT?

You shouldn't have posted this shit, like really


+ Show Spoiler +
lol jk haven't listened to it yet
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-28 19:03:27
February 28 2014 18:55 GMT
#1282
Okay I listened to p1 and p2. You guys really did catch marv hard, but I think DP downplays the difference that having an objective mindset while reading the thread has. Like, if DP and rayn were in the game, then marv would have been playing differently in such a way that DP and rayn wouldn't HAVE that read on him.

Overall some good insights by everyone.

e: Also rayn has called me scum after I've been WAAAAY more blatantly town than I was in Shadow. Being IN the game changes things pretty dramatically.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 28 2014 19:06 GMT
#1283
which episode was i in? x_x 3?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
February 28 2014 19:08 GMT
#1284
Well, you can.
You just go AFK for 47 hours, and make a ninja-vote at the last minute every single day phase.

Isn't that how you are supposed to play mafia? Lots of townies do it nowadays, with their "objective mindset" and all.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
February 28 2014 19:11 GMT
#1285
7 minutes in ...

On February 28 2014 10:29 Promethelax wrote:
Thanks DP! I look forward to listening to it.


...lol I dunno about that
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
February 28 2014 19:54 GMT
#1286
Finished ep 1, and it wasn't that bad.

Anyways....yeah, you got marv. But again....yeah.
Like, MTG 2 fucked my marv-radar too much, it may take years before it's recalibrated ;_;
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 28 2014 19:55 GMT
#1287
what percentage of these casts are you guys arguing about who is better at lynching scum-marv / bussing / wanking it seems like a lot
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 28 2014 20:02 GMT
#1288
On March 01 2014 04:55 Blazinghand wrote:
what percentage of these casts are you guys arguing about who is better at lynching scum-marv / bussing / wanking it seems like a lot

a lot
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 28 2014 20:03 GMT
#1289
lol wanking
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 28 2014 20:07 GMT
#1290
the three basic skills of TL Mafia
  • Lynching Scum Marv
  • Bussing
  • Wanking
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 28 2014 20:12 GMT
#1291
when is 3 getting uploaded?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-28 22:28:57
February 28 2014 22:27 GMT
#1292
On March 01 2014 03:55 VisceraEyes wrote:
Okay I listened to p1 and p2. You guys really did catch marv hard, but I think DP downplays the difference that having an objective mindset while reading the thread has. Like, if DP and rayn were in the game, then marv would have been playing differently in such a way that DP and rayn wouldn't HAVE that read on him.

Overall some good insights by everyone.

e: Also rayn has called me scum after I've been WAAAAY more blatantly town than I was in Shadow. Being IN the game changes things pretty dramatically.

Yeah we talked about that in some episode.

Also the big difference in playing in a game / obsing is that when you are not playing yourself you don't really have to re-evaluate your reads and you can't ask scummy people questione (which leads to re-evaluation if they answer reasonably). Also i always call you town when you get mad.
So basically you just conclude something and then you see if you were right or not when you obs a game.
table for two on a tv tray
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 28 2014 22:32 GMT
#1293
On March 01 2014 07:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2014 03:55 VisceraEyes wrote:
Okay I listened to p1 and p2. You guys really did catch marv hard, but I think DP downplays the difference that having an objective mindset while reading the thread has. Like, if DP and rayn were in the game, then marv would have been playing differently in such a way that DP and rayn wouldn't HAVE that read on him.

Overall some good insights by everyone.

e: Also rayn has called me scum after I've been WAAAAY more blatantly town than I was in Shadow. Being IN the game changes things pretty dramatically.

Yeah we talked about that in some episode.

Also the big difference in playing in a game / obsing is that when you are not playing yourself you don't really have to re-evaluate your reads and you can't ask scummy people questione (which leads to re-evaluation if they answer reasonably). Also i always call you town when you get mad.
So basically you just conclude something and then you see if you were right or not when you obs a game.

Also you don't have to defend yourself obsing and you don't have to take into account how your scumreads behave towards yourself -> they can't be "playing you" specifically.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 28 2014 22:39 GMT
#1294
you know, I never had a problem with the fact people can catch me, I think people should be able to :p People almost never get me in games though... it reminds me a lot of a game I played when I was really really new, and in fact the only game I've ever been mislynched as town - Wheel of Fortune (thanks VE). Ace was mafia and he was pretty scummy and everyone was really uncomfortable about him, but no-one could ever pin him on anything and in the end he carried home the victory...

I'll have a listen at some point to find out what I need to work on. Dunno what you said about VE but I thought he was really townie.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 28 2014 22:42 GMT
#1295
I don't remember if i specifically said anything but he didn't basically try to win if he was mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 28 2014 22:42 GMT
#1296
On March 01 2014 07:39 marvellosity wrote:
you know, I never had a problem with the fact people can catch me, I think people should be able to :p People almost never get me in games though... it reminds me a lot of a game I played when I was really really new, and in fact the only game I've ever been mislynched as town - Wheel of Fortune (thanks VE). Ace was mafia and he was pretty scummy and everyone was really uncomfortable about him, but no-one could ever pin him on anything and in the end he carried home the victory...

I'll have a listen at some point to find out what I need to work on. Dunno what you said about VE but I thought he was really townie.


tl:dr you didn't call anyone scummy just smelly etc etc

they called ve really town

thought prom was scum the entirety of podcast 1
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 28 2014 22:45 GMT
#1297
oh yeah. Well Day 1 was nearly impossible for us. There was nowhere to hide and noone to accuse T.T
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 28 2014 23:05 GMT
#1298
On March 01 2014 07:45 marvellosity wrote:
oh yeah. Well Day 1 was nearly impossible for us. There was nowhere to hide and noone to accuse T.T

Well i don't think you did anything wrong. You didn't get caught so you said what people in the game wanted to hear so i don't see how you could "improve". There was basically nothing you could do about the sandroba lynch.
table for two on a tv tray
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 01 2014 01:01 GMT
#1299
"I literally can't keep my dick-- er, my epeen-- in my pants"

I see why we didn't want to publish this one guys
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 01 2014 01:02 GMT
#1300
Episode 3 - LINK

Episode 2 is down for some reason (I deleted it accidentally) so I will re upload that and the final part talking about vengeful soonish.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 75 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 10687
StarCastTV_EN310
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech134
Lowko62
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 11305
Bisu 3090
Jaedong 2784
EffOrt 1050
Horang2 375
ZerO 340
Larva 260
Zeus 230
Pusan 229
actioN 146
[ Show more ]
Mind 127
Hyun 124
Barracks 85
ggaemo 75
Bale 45
Killer 44
scan(afreeca) 43
Sharp 39
NotJumperer 34
ToSsGirL 25
Sacsri 23
Shinee 23
Hm[arnc] 22
Terrorterran 10
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
febbydoto75
League of Legends
JimRising 349
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1702
byalli279
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King85
Other Games
ceh9657
crisheroes213
Sick181
Pyrionflax156
dupreeh104
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 159
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 12
• killerbeecast8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV301
• lizZardDota2295
League of Legends
• Jankos1063
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
20m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
13h 20m
Patches Events
1d 5h
The PondCast
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.