• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:52
CEST 18:52
KST 01:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9617 users

Mafia Podcast! - Page 66

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 75 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 01 2014 01:22 GMT
#1301
On March 01 2014 10:02 DarthPunk wrote:
Episode 3 - LINK

Episode 2 is down for some reason (I deleted it accidentally) so I will re upload that and the final part talking about vengeful soonish.


in this episode we argue with dp and it's funneh <3
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
March 01 2014 02:31 GMT
#1302
PORKCHOPS!!!
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
March 01 2014 02:47 GMT
#1303
lol I already forgot austin got lynched on D4.

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BE SO SCUMMY AUSTIN? YOU LOST US THE GAME!!!!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 01 2014 02:48 GMT
#1304
On March 01 2014 11:47 gonzaw wrote:
lol I already forgot austin got lynched on D4.

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BE SO SCUMMY AUSTIN? YOU LOST US THE GAME!!!!

Don't be silly. It was obviously you who threw it. ^_^
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
March 01 2014 03:02 GMT
#1305
Okay, new heuristic:

If marv is lazy marv, then:
-If everybody is trying to lynch him and he martyrs, then he's town
-If nobody is trying to lynch him, he's scum.

There, no contradictions with MTG 2. I FIGURED YOU OUT MARV
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
March 01 2014 03:06 GMT
#1306
DP: "Everybody in the game should have known pre-flip associations are fucking bad"

You mean like saying Prome and marv can't be scum together because that'd be a very bad play for scum marv on D1?


Anyways, I will still justify me "shitting on" people who pushed a Foo+Prome+sandro scumteam. IMO that needed to be shitted on, just discuss something else.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 01 2014 03:08 GMT
#1307
On March 01 2014 12:06 gonzaw wrote:
DP: "Everybody in the game should have known pre-flip associations are fucking bad"

You mean like saying Prome and marv can't be scum together because that'd be a very bad play for scum marv on D1?


Anyways, I will still justify me "shitting on" people who pushed a Foo+Prome+sandro scumteam. IMO that needed to be shitted on, just discuss something else.


Pretty sure I called prome and marv the scum team in the first podcast. Dno what you are saying.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 01 2014 03:09 GMT
#1308
Hey DarthPunk come play voice mafia with us?
table for two on a tv tray
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
March 01 2014 03:10 GMT
#1309
On March 01 2014 12:08 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2014 12:06 gonzaw wrote:
DP: "Everybody in the game should have known pre-flip associations are fucking bad"

You mean like saying Prome and marv can't be scum together because that'd be a very bad play for scum marv on D1?


Anyways, I will still justify me "shitting on" people who pushed a Foo+Prome+sandro scumteam. IMO that needed to be shitted on, just discuss something else.


Pretty sure I called prome and marv the scum team in the first podcast. Dno what you are saying.


Twas the 2nd one, when you went with Toad+marv only based on pre-association flips.
I mean...doesn't it mean pre-association flips are the best thing ever then? If it prevents you from misslynching Prome and winning the game?
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 01 2014 03:15 GMT
#1310
On March 01 2014 12:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Hey DarthPunk come play voice mafia with us?


I'm at uni ^_^
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 01 2014 03:18 GMT
#1311
Well get home
table for two on a tv tray
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 01 2014 03:21 GMT
#1312
On March 01 2014 12:10 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2014 12:08 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 01 2014 12:06 gonzaw wrote:
DP: "Everybody in the game should have known pre-flip associations are fucking bad"

You mean like saying Prome and marv can't be scum together because that'd be a very bad play for scum marv on D1?


Anyways, I will still justify me "shitting on" people who pushed a Foo+Prome+sandro scumteam. IMO that needed to be shitted on, just discuss something else.


Pretty sure I called prome and marv the scum team in the first podcast. Dno what you are saying.


Twas the 2nd one, when you went with Toad+marv only based on pre-association flips.
I mean...doesn't it mean pre-association flips are the best thing ever then? If it prevents you from misslynching Prome and winning the game?


Nope. Prome was a good lynch even when I thought toad was scum, just as toad was a good lynch when I thought prome was scum.

I would have lynched Marv>prome>toad or something. No associations made or needed.

Like you can make pre-flip associations if you want and sometimes they will work and sometimes they will backfire spectacularly.

What I am/was saying is you shouldn't make entire cases based on pre-flip associations, All I used pre-flip associations for was deciding the order in which I wanted to lynch the 2 most objectively scummy players in the game.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
March 01 2014 03:27 GMT
#1313
But that gets dangerous in LYLO, when (I think it was you, but maybe it was someone else) you say "Town should lynch Toad right now, because then it will be easier to lynch marv on D5, whereas if marv gets lynched today, then it will be harder to lynch Toad on D6" or something like that.
Sure, you were right....but didn't you base that on said pre-flip association with "super sure scum marv", when Prome could easily be scum as well? If the scumteam was Prome+marv, then that "lynch Toad" movement would lose town the game.

...although maybe you explained it better. I skipped huge chunks of the podcast (don't really had much time to spend 3 hours listening to it lol)
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 01 2014 03:33 GMT
#1314
episode 3 is where it's at
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 01 2014 03:37 GMT
#1315
On March 01 2014 12:27 gonzaw wrote:
But that gets dangerous in LYLO, when (I think it was you, but maybe it was someone else) you say "Town should lynch Toad right now, because then it will be easier to lynch marv on D5, whereas if marv gets lynched today, then it will be harder to lynch Toad on D6" or something like that.
Sure, you were right....but didn't you base that on said pre-flip association with "super sure scum marv", when Prome could easily be scum as well? If the scumteam was Prome+marv, then that "lynch Toad" movement would lose town the game.

...although maybe you explained it better. I skipped huge chunks of the podcast (don't really had much time to spend 3 hours listening to it lol)


I can't remember saying that, Pretty sure I thought town should lynch marv all game long. But maybe I did say that, and If I did then in that situation it would have been the wrong play.

In lylo you should try to lynch your top scum read period.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 01 2014 03:43 GMT
#1316
Only bosses make it to LYLO :D
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
March 01 2014 03:51 GMT
#1317
On March 01 2014 12:37 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2014 12:27 gonzaw wrote:
But that gets dangerous in LYLO, when (I think it was you, but maybe it was someone else) you say "Town should lynch Toad right now, because then it will be easier to lynch marv on D5, whereas if marv gets lynched today, then it will be harder to lynch Toad on D6" or something like that.
Sure, you were right....but didn't you base that on said pre-flip association with "super sure scum marv", when Prome could easily be scum as well? If the scumteam was Prome+marv, then that "lynch Toad" movement would lose town the game.

...although maybe you explained it better. I skipped huge chunks of the podcast (don't really had much time to spend 3 hours listening to it lol)


I can't remember saying that, Pretty sure I thought town should lynch marv all game long. But maybe I did say that, and If I did then in that situation it would have been the wrong play.

In lylo you should try to lynch your top scum read period.


Hm, maybe it was someone else then
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 01 2014 09:02 GMT
#1318
Actually I was on the original invite list DP, so eat it. <3
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-01 09:20:28
March 01 2014 09:19 GMT
#1319
On March 01 2014 18:02 VisceraEyes wrote:
Actually I was on the original invite list DP, so eat it. <3

edit -nvm I remember what you were talking about.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 01 2014 09:58 GMT
#1320
I'm just trollin you bro I wasn't. Artanis isn't a VE fan on most days.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 75 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech150
mouzHeroMarine 134
UpATreeSC 124
BRAT_OK 58
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3737
Bisu 1757
Soulkey 1287
EffOrt 773
Mini 557
Larva 347
Horang2 272
ZerO 262
actioN 174
ggaemo 163
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 123
Mind 82
hero 69
Sharp 63
Shinee 60
sorry 54
Snow 49
Hyun 41
Barracks 38
Bale 31
Trap 29
Terrorterran 23
ToSsGirL 18
NaDa 16
Rock 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 9
Noble 8
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5628
Dendi1195
XaKoH 414
420jenkins356
League of Legends
Reynor84
Counter-Strike
fl0m3430
pashabiceps709
Fnx 671
x6flipin484
edward32
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes464
Liquid`Hasu48
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1525
hiko864
FrodaN601
XBOCT236
Livibee192
TKL 114
QueenE93
C9.Mang067
Mew2King43
ZerO(Twitch)25
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV206
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 55
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 39
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV684
League of Legends
• Nemesis3920
• TFBlade804
Other Games
• Shiphtur505
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 8m
Patches Events
23h 8m
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.