• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:44
CEST 20:44
KST 03:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10377 users

Mafia Podcast! - Page 36

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 75 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-02 02:28:45
April 02 2013 02:27 GMT
#701
If we want to talk about spammy games. I present to you Mario Mini


Featuring:

Blazinghand

Clarity_NL

Debears

and Marvellosity (19 page filter killed night one)

Fun Fact: I had an 18 page filter by the end of the game and was considered a lurker.

199 page mini.
Should totes do a podcast about THAT. LOL.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
April 02 2013 02:37 GMT
#702
On April 02 2013 11:27 DarthPunk wrote:
If we want to talk about spammy games. I present to you Mario Mini


Featuring:

Blazinghand

Clarity_NL

Debears

and Marvellosity (19 page filter killed night one)

Fun Fact: I had an 18 page filter by the end of the game and was considered a lurker.

199 page mini.
Should totes do a podcast about THAT. LOL.

Its funny you mention this because: WoS made a joke that his 4 games have all featured either myself or BH.. hence he was born into a world of spam.

Once the sign ups were full for my first game. To try and understand the world of mafia, I decided to read a past game. Mario Mini was what was chosen haha

I too was born into a world full of spam !!

WoS there is NO HOPE for you!
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
April 02 2013 19:05 GMT
#703
On April 02 2013 11:27 DarthPunk wrote:
If we want to talk about spammy games. I present to you Mario Mini


Featuring:

Blazinghand

Clarity_NL

Debears

and Marvellosity (19 page filter killed night one)

Fun Fact: I had an 18 page filter by the end of the game and was considered a lurker.

199 page mini.
Should totes do a podcast about THAT. LOL.


God 'dat game. It's a textbook example of how a scum-team can just get run-over through sheer activity.

It's actually a really interesting game about the advantages of pure-spam. You lose a bit of readability, but gain so much of in-the-moment "gut-feeling" reads.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
April 02 2013 19:37 GMT
#704
I always said spam was really town-favored but nobody believes me QQ

It's only problematic when half the townies are ppl that don't know how to deal with it and then give up because of it. But that's getting rare too, the more the spam happens.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
April 02 2013 19:43 GMT
#705
On April 02 2013 04:00 Caller wrote:
im sorry i heard the words balance and themed games in the same sentence

who dat
who dat nation
i dont get that either
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
April 02 2013 20:17 GMT
#706
Anyone want to do a concept-cast tonight?

I want to discuss how to construct good meta-cases, and good case-writing in general.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
InsertSmurfHere
Profile Joined March 2013
288 Posts
April 02 2013 20:32 GMT
#707
Hm, okay. I think I could argue with you on that one.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
April 02 2013 20:56 GMT
#708
What time Hapa? I'd love to get on and ask questions about that.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 02 2013 20:58 GMT
#709
I would love to come on and just get annihilated in that discussion. I fucking hate cases in general.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 02 2013 20:59 GMT
#710
As someone who frequently sees meta mis-used, I wouldn't mind coming on. The guy you really want though is iGrok, who is an experienced player and host who doesn't believe in meta.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18459 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-02 21:03:56
April 02 2013 21:02 GMT
#711
Generally, I'd have to say that the current metagame is incredibly hard on scum. Lynch everybody with < 10 pages filter. Win.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18459 Posts
April 02 2013 21:03 GMT
#712
On April 03 2013 05:59 Blazinghand wrote:
As someone who frequently sees meta mis-used, I wouldn't mind coming on. The guy you really want though is iGrok, who is an experienced player and host who doesn't believe in meta.

Get Drazerk to explain how he screws up his own meta
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
April 02 2013 21:22 GMT
#713
Um... howabout at 09:00 TL time? ('bout 2.5 hours from the time of this post)
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
April 02 2013 21:22 GMT
#714
Cases are overrated as fk.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 02 2013 21:23 GMT
#715
sounds kinda interesting
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-02 21:24:15
April 02 2013 21:23 GMT
#716
Perhaps "case-writing" might be a bit over-specific. I mean pushing lynches in general.

'Cause I used to be big on the whole WALL-O-TEXT CASE thing before. And it's been disappearing from my town play of late.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 02 2013 21:23 GMT
#717
Personally can't make but encourage this to be.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 02 2013 21:25 GMT
#718
On April 03 2013 06:02 Acrofales wrote:
Generally, I'd have to say that the current metagame is incredibly hard on scum. Lynch everybody with < 10 pages filter. Win.


lol maybe we need to have a guide for "how to spam like the best"

I usually reach endgame with a filter around 5 pages and I wouldn't consider myself a lurker. How do you guys do it?! :p
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 02 2013 21:26 GMT
#719
On April 03 2013 06:25 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2013 06:02 Acrofales wrote:
Generally, I'd have to say that the current metagame is incredibly hard on scum. Lynch everybody with < 10 pages filter. Win.


lol maybe we need to have a guide for "how to spam like the best"

I usually reach endgame with a filter around 5 pages and I wouldn't consider myself a lurker. How do you guys do it?! :p


how to spam? i could write that
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 02 2013 21:27 GMT
#720
On April 03 2013 06:25 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2013 06:02 Acrofales wrote:
Generally, I'd have to say that the current metagame is incredibly hard on scum. Lynch everybody with < 10 pages filter. Win.


lol maybe we need to have a guide for "how to spam like the best"

I usually reach endgame with a filter around 5 pages and I wouldn't consider myself a lurker. How do you guys do it?! :p


you kinda answer every question without providing insight, like this.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 75 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 614
ProTech137
UpATreeSC 125
JuggernautJason48
MindelVK 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31344
Calm 3011
Shuttle 809
firebathero 155
Mini 120
Dewaltoss 115
HiyA 30
Hyun 27
NaDa 26
soO 24
[ Show more ]
Bale 23
Aegong 21
PianO 19
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7779
XaKoH 279
Fuzer 154
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1580
fl0m1459
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu568
Other Games
FrodaN1357
Beastyqt817
ceh9551
B2W.Neo546
mouzStarbuck432
Livibee191
byalli142
C9.Mang0127
ToD108
KnowMe104
RotterdaM104
Trikslyr79
Mew2King55
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 53
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki29
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur847
• imaqtpie801
• WagamamaTV262
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 31m
Replay Cast
4h 16m
OSC
1d 4h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 15h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.