• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:05
CEST 23:05
KST 06:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20269Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9499 users

Mafia Podcast! - Page 38

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 75 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 02 2013 23:21 GMT
#741
best meta case ever. lol.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
April 02 2013 23:21 GMT
#742
Add me on skype if you want on DP
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
April 02 2013 23:22 GMT
#743
On April 03 2013 08:04 Blazinghand wrote:
I have great meta reads! When have i ever had a wrong meta read on you dp


I wouldn't count flaming me day one every game without fail in order to read me meta. I would call it fucking annoying. lol.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
April 02 2013 23:22 GMT
#744
On April 03 2013 08:21 Hapahauli wrote:
Add me on skype if you want on DP

sure thing what are your details?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 02 2013 23:23 GMT
#745
On April 03 2013 08:22 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2013 08:04 Blazinghand wrote:
I have great meta reads! When have i ever had a wrong meta read on you dp


I wouldn't count flaming me day one every game without fail in order to read me meta. I would call it fucking annoying. lol.


for everyone else it's hysterical though <3
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
April 02 2013 23:25 GMT
#746
On April 03 2013 08:23 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2013 08:22 DarthPunk wrote:
On April 03 2013 08:04 Blazinghand wrote:
I have great meta reads! When have i ever had a wrong meta read on you dp


I wouldn't count flaming me day one every game without fail in order to read me meta. I would call it fucking annoying. lol.


for everyone else it's hysterical though <3


</3
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 02 2013 23:30 GMT
#747
when have i ever flamed anyone
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
April 02 2013 23:35 GMT
#748
On April 03 2013 08:30 Blazinghand wrote:
when have i ever flamed anyone


LoL I thought you were hapa. Nvm.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
April 02 2013 23:37 GMT
#749
On April 03 2013 08:30 Blazinghand wrote:
when have i ever flamed anyone


You did make incorrect meta case against me in paranoia. Keirathi says it best.

On December 02 2012 10:03 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2012 09:51 Blazinghand wrote:
I made by far the best case against DP, a solid (though as it turns out, ultimately incorrect) meta case. I sat down and did the homework on it. I'm gonna admit the reasoning on the MrZ vote was bad, but if your critique of my play is "BH swaps around a lot" then yeah okay I swap around a lot, but that's just how I roll.

This is the part that I disagree with.

He pointed out a direct counter-point to your claim, but that didn't change anything? "Herp derp, Here's what DP only does when he's scum." "Oh wait, he did that as town before too? DOESN'T MATTER STILL SCUM."

That's such faulty logic that I find it hard to believe that you actually believed that. The case itself was fine, but when presented evidence to the contrary, you just didn't care and kept on tunneling.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 02 2013 23:38 GMT
#750
No no. The best meta case is BH's meta case on MrZentor, where a) he got the alignments wrong in a game he was referencing and b) he was modconfirmed town masons with MrZentor.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
April 02 2013 23:39 GMT
#751
On April 03 2013 08:38 marvellosity wrote:
No no. The best meta case is BH's meta case on MrZentor, where a) he got the alignments wrong in a game he was referencing and b) he was modconfirmed town masons with MrZentor.


LOL that was hilarious.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 02 2013 23:40 GMT
#752
Hey guys I'm gonna listen in all sneaky and shit on my earbuds at work. Wish me luck...or if you want to see me in many more mafia games due to a sudden overabundance of free time due to me losing my job, wish me failure.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
April 02 2013 23:40 GMT
#753
Same game as well I believe.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 02 2013 23:52 GMT
#754
Call me up whenever you guys are getting started.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 02 2013 23:52 GMT
#755
my mic is too quiet so i may appear a bit shouty. sorry in advance :D
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
April 02 2013 23:52 GMT
#756
is this happening tonight?
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 02 2013 23:54 GMT
#757
On April 03 2013 08:39 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2013 08:38 marvellosity wrote:
No no. The best meta case is BH's meta case on MrZentor, where a) he got the alignments wrong in a game he was referencing and b) he was modconfirmed town masons with MrZentor.


LOL that was hilarious.


MISTAKES WERE MADE
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 02 2013 23:55 GMT
#758
when are you doing this tonight? can I listen in?
Computer says mafia
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
April 03 2013 00:00 GMT
#759
I'll be on shortly.
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
April 03 2013 00:06 GMT
#760
I'd love to listen to it as well if it's starting shortly
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 75 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 545
ProTech159
RuFF_SC2 111
Nina 96
Liquid`TLO 88
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19676
Calm 2418
Mini 157
firebathero 91
soO 45
Bale 32
PianO 13
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7859
monkeys_forever166
canceldota31
League of Legends
Doublelift3335
Counter-Strike
fl0m1109
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu916
Other Games
summit1g5399
FrodaN1283
Beastyqt511
shahzam458
mouzStarbuck295
B2W.Neo294
ToD213
C9.Mang0135
RotterdaM85
UpATreeSC67
Mew2King43
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 51
• mYiSmile114
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 17
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1064
• Shiphtur578
• WagamamaTV197
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 10m
Replay Cast
1h 55m
OSC
1d 1h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 12h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.