• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:05
CEST 23:05
KST 06:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20269Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9499 users

Mafia Podcast! - Page 39

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 75 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 03 2013 00:09 GMT
#761
hapa's being a fatty and went to mcdonalds
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 03 2013 00:10 GMT
#762
Maybe he got a McSalad bish you don't know X(
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 03 2013 00:10 GMT
#763
from the way he termed it - "craving" - I doubt this is the case
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
April 03 2013 00:11 GMT
#764
Fun fact: The southwest salad is surprisingly good. And reasonably healthy if you get the grilled chicken.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 03 2013 00:11 GMT
#765
We just got our McOrgasm in the form of Spicy McChickens...my guess is that he went to fulfill the truly American need for spicy value sandwich.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
April 03 2013 00:14 GMT
#766
I'm here and bored.
So...
About this listening-in business...
A backwards poet writes inverse.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 03 2013 00:14 GMT
#767
HEY THERE'S A LINE PAL!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
April 03 2013 00:15 GMT
#768
I always put myself in front of any line :3

I get beaten up often, but it's worth it.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
April 03 2013 00:15 GMT
#769
On April 03 2013 09:10 marvellosity wrote:
from the way he termed it - "craving" - I doubt this is the case


Pregnant. You heard it here first.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
April 03 2013 00:15 GMT
#770
hmmm. i can listen in too if not on skype?

unless u can run skype through web client?
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
April 03 2013 00:17 GMT
#771
On April 03 2013 09:15 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2013 09:10 marvellosity wrote:
from the way he termed it - "craving" - I doubt this is the case


Pregnant. You heard it here first.


This seems likely. I swear its not mine.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
April 03 2013 00:24 GMT
#772
On April 03 2013 09:17 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2013 09:15 DarthPunk wrote:
On April 03 2013 09:10 marvellosity wrote:
from the way he termed it - "craving" - I doubt this is the case


Pregnant. You heard it here first.


This seems likely. I swear its not mine.


You say that now... but then there are the lawsuits and paternity tests. Your girlfriend bails, you move in with hapa. Hapa loses her looks and it's all downhill from there.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 03 2013 00:25 GMT
#773
I can sympathize. My wife often says "Oh no what happened" when I start furiously mad-typing on my laptop...like, she knows when I'm talking to like Bugs or Palmar or something by how I'm typing. LOL
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
April 03 2013 00:26 GMT
#774
On April 03 2013 09:25 VisceraEyes wrote:
I can sympathize. My wife often says "Oh no what happened" when I start furiously mad-typing on my laptop...like, she knows when I'm talking to like Bugs or Palmar or something by how I'm typing. LOL


Typing in all caps is louder?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
April 03 2013 00:27 GMT
#775
On April 03 2013 09:25 VisceraEyes wrote:
I can sympathize. My wife often says "Oh no what happened" when I start furiously mad-typing on my laptop...like, she knows when I'm talking to like Bugs or Palmar or something by how I'm typing. LOL

LOL
Get Bill Murray on the cast.

This cannot go wrong.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 03 2013 00:29 GMT
#776
On April 03 2013 09:26 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2013 09:25 VisceraEyes wrote:
I can sympathize. My wife often says "Oh no what happened" when I start furiously mad-typing on my laptop...like, she knows when I'm talking to like Bugs or Palmar or something by how I'm typing. LOL


Typing in all caps is louder?

What's funny about that is that when I'm typing in all caps I'm generally not even mad - only representing that I am.

No you can tell how mad I am by how many typos there are - I'll be so mad I can't even be bothered to correct my own mistakes.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 03 2013 00:30 GMT
#777
On April 03 2013 09:29 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2013 09:26 DarthPunk wrote:
On April 03 2013 09:25 VisceraEyes wrote:
I can sympathize. My wife often says "Oh no what happened" when I start furiously mad-typing on my laptop...like, she knows when I'm talking to like Bugs or Palmar or something by how I'm typing. LOL


Typing in all caps is louder?

What's funny about that is that when I'm typing in all caps I'm generally not even mad - only representing that I am.

No you can tell how mad I am by how many typos there are - I'll be so mad I can't even be bothered to correct my own mistakes.


why do you heff 2 b mad? it's only game (((((
Computer says mafia
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
April 03 2013 00:31 GMT
#778
SUP PALMAR OMG LETS PLAY ANOTHER GAME U IN BRO!?
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 03 2013 00:32 GMT
#779
On April 03 2013 09:30 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2013 09:29 VisceraEyes wrote:
On April 03 2013 09:26 DarthPunk wrote:
On April 03 2013 09:25 VisceraEyes wrote:
I can sympathize. My wife often says "Oh no what happened" when I start furiously mad-typing on my laptop...like, she knows when I'm talking to like Bugs or Palmar or something by how I'm typing. LOL


Typing in all caps is louder?

What's funny about that is that when I'm typing in all caps I'm generally not even mad - only representing that I am.

No you can tell how mad I am by how many typos there are - I'll be so mad I can't even be bothered to correct my own mistakes.


why do you heff 2 b mad? it's only game (((((

If I'm not emotionally invested then it's not fun. Tell me you don't rage at bad teammates or feel exaltation in overcoming superior enemies in a game of DOTA or SC2 and I'll tell you you're a lying sack of shit.

I'm much better about keeping what's in the game in the game these days I think.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
April 03 2013 00:33 GMT
#780
On April 03 2013 09:32 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm much better about keeping what's in the game in the game these days I think.

isnt that the ea games slogan?

if its in the game.. its in the game
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 75 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 545
ProTech159
RuFF_SC2 111
Nina 96
Liquid`TLO 88
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19676
Calm 2418
Mini 157
firebathero 91
soO 45
Bale 32
PianO 13
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7859
monkeys_forever166
canceldota31
League of Legends
Doublelift3335
Counter-Strike
fl0m1109
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu916
Other Games
summit1g5399
FrodaN1283
Beastyqt511
shahzam458
mouzStarbuck295
B2W.Neo294
ToD213
C9.Mang0135
RotterdaM85
UpATreeSC67
Mew2King43
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 51
• mYiSmile114
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 17
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1064
• Shiphtur578
• WagamamaTV197
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 10m
Replay Cast
1h 55m
OSC
1d 1h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 12h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.