• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:56
CEST 03:56
KST 10:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10069 users

Mafia Podcast! - Page 41

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 75 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
April 03 2013 03:26 GMT
#801
On April 03 2013 12:23 marvellosity wrote:
Trim out my bits, I'm apparently terrible at public speaking :D


Wtf dude. you were like super insightful with a nice accent. What more could anyone ask for?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
April 03 2013 03:26 GMT
#802
Also, Thanks for having me on Hapa. I had a great time.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
April 03 2013 03:29 GMT
#803
Can't wait for this to go up, I'm very interested in the topic.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
April 03 2013 03:30 GMT
#804
You are automatically suave to all American listeners if you have a British accent
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
April 03 2013 03:32 GMT
#805
I'm betting that 90% of my stuff can be cut. I was definitely the "one of these is not like the other ones" on the cast.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
April 03 2013 03:36 GMT
#806
On April 03 2013 12:32 geript wrote:
I'm betting that 90% of my stuff can be cut. I was definitely the "one of these is not like the other ones" on the cast.


You were perfect. Kept us from rambling off topic. Was really nice to have someone ask questions that us "vets" take for granted.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
April 03 2013 03:36 GMT
#807
On April 03 2013 12:32 geript wrote:
I'm betting that 90% of my stuff can be cut. I was definitely the "one of these is not like the other ones" on the cast.

I thought you were good. Be positive!
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
April 03 2013 03:37 GMT
#808
And I'm not going to cut very much. Maybe cut out something that's absurdly ranty/mean (which I don't remember anything of) and edit for sound-quality.

Though this will likely take a while, so expect it up tomorrow night or Friday
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
April 03 2013 03:40 GMT
#809
On April 03 2013 12:32 geript wrote:
I'm betting that 90% of my stuff can be cut. I was definitely the "one of these is not like the other ones" on the cast.


I'm glad you were there, when a bunch of vets get into a conversation we often forget how much history we have together and make off hand references to random games/plays that wouldn't make sense without context. I am betting you helped keep things on track and logical.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
April 03 2013 03:42 GMT
#810
On April 03 2013 12:40 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2013 12:32 geript wrote:
I'm betting that 90% of my stuff can be cut. I was definitely the "one of these is not like the other ones" on the cast.


I'm glad you were there, when a bunch of vets get into a conversation we often forget how much history we have together and make off hand references to random games/plays that wouldn't make sense without context. I am betting you helped keep things on track and logical.

+ he has that kinda owen wilson type drawl

tottally rad dude voice lol
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
April 03 2013 03:53 GMT
#811
Well this must have derailed completely for what I know happens to have happened. (no spoilers) I wait with baited breath.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 03 2013 12:31 GMT
#812
On April 03 2013 12:30 Hapahauli wrote:
You are automatically suave to all American listeners if you have a British accent


What does that make me?
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 03 2013 12:32 GMT
#813
On April 03 2013 21:31 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2013 12:30 Hapahauli wrote:
You are automatically suave to all American listeners if you have a British accent


What does that make me?


Sexually attractive.

[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 03 2013 12:34 GMT
#814
On April 03 2013 12:30 Hapahauli wrote:
You are automatically suave to all American listeners if you have a British accent

You are automatically suave to all listeners that arent British if you have a British accent.

No gg, No skill.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 03 2013 12:38 GMT
#815
On April 03 2013 21:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2013 12:30 Hapahauli wrote:
You are automatically suave to all American listeners if you have a British accent

You are automatically suave to all listeners that arent British if you have a British accent.



incorrect, having played online games with brits for like 10 years now they are anything but suave. But at least marv doesn't have a chav accent, so that's a plus.
Computer says mafia
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 03 2013 12:39 GMT
#816
On April 03 2013 21:38 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2013 21:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 03 2013 12:30 Hapahauli wrote:
You are automatically suave to all American listeners if you have a British accent

You are automatically suave to all listeners that arent British if you have a British accent.



incorrect, having played online games with brits for like 10 years now they are anything but suave. But at least marv doesn't have a chav accent, so that's a plus.


What is a chav accent and how does it differ from the 'nice' accent.?
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 03 2013 12:42 GMT
#817
On April 03 2013 21:38 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2013 21:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 03 2013 12:30 Hapahauli wrote:
You are automatically suave to all American listeners if you have a British accent

You are automatically suave to all listeners that arent British if you have a British accent.



incorrect, having played online games with brits for like 10 years now they are anything but suave. But at least marv doesn't have a chav accent, so that's a plus.


yes! I told DP that a load of British accents are disgusting and he didn't believe me
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 03 2013 12:43 GMT
#818
On April 03 2013 21:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2013 21:38 Palmar wrote:
On April 03 2013 21:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 03 2013 12:30 Hapahauli wrote:
You are automatically suave to all American listeners if you have a British accent

You are automatically suave to all listeners that arent British if you have a British accent.



incorrect, having played online games with brits for like 10 years now they are anything but suave. But at least marv doesn't have a chav accent, so that's a plus.


What is a chav accent and how does it differ from the 'nice' accent.?


It's like english except you wear a burberry cap.
Computer says mafia
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-03 12:56:24
April 03 2013 12:55 GMT
#819
On April 03 2013 21:42 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2013 21:38 Palmar wrote:
On April 03 2013 21:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 03 2013 12:30 Hapahauli wrote:
You are automatically suave to all American listeners if you have a British accent

You are automatically suave to all listeners that arent British if you have a British accent.



incorrect, having played online games with brits for like 10 years now they are anything but suave. But at least marv doesn't have a chav accent, so that's a plus.


yes! I told DP that a load of British accents are disgusting and he didn't believe me



I have a friend from Wales who has family down here and we had this same argument. She thinks loads of british accents are disgusting but I disagree. I think it has to do with it being exotic/the context in which you hear them.

Many Australians hate hearing Australian accents especially on American TV shows/ Movies because it seems so out of place.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
April 03 2013 13:57 GMT
#820
On April 03 2013 21:55 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2013 21:42 marvellosity wrote:
On April 03 2013 21:38 Palmar wrote:
On April 03 2013 21:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 03 2013 12:30 Hapahauli wrote:
You are automatically suave to all American listeners if you have a British accent

You are automatically suave to all listeners that arent British if you have a British accent.



incorrect, having played online games with brits for like 10 years now they are anything but suave. But at least marv doesn't have a chav accent, so that's a plus.


yes! I told DP that a load of British accents are disgusting and he didn't believe me



I have a friend from Wales who has family down here and we had this same argument. She thinks loads of british accents are disgusting but I disagree. I think it has to do with it being exotic/the context in which you hear them.

Many Australians hate hearing Australian accents especially on American TV shows/ Movies because it seems so out of place.

My God.. yeah.. australian rappers are worse.. the voice just sticks out like a sore thumb lol

but yes, plenty of british accents are disgusting
e.g. scousers LOl.. and can you even understand what ya welsh friend says?
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 75 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta35
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech137
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12909
Shuttle 888
Artosis 603
Dewaltoss 56
NaDa 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm161
League of Legends
Doublelift4205
Counter-Strike
taco 477
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox562
AZ_Axe96
Other Games
summit1g8484
Day[9].tv512
C9.Mang0335
WinterStarcraft222
Maynarde146
ViBE123
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv512
Upcoming Events
OSC
21h 4m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 8h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.