• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:11
CEST 10:11
KST 17:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7454 users

Mafia Podcast! - Page 29

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 75 Next
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
March 24 2013 22:18 GMT
#561
I did think it was "fag-ah" lol
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 24 2013 22:23 GMT
#562
gonzaw how is your name pronounced?

I always read it as "gohn zaw"
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
March 24 2013 22:38 GMT
#563
On March 25 2013 07:18 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2013 07:05 phagga wrote:
Also, the "a" in "phagga" is supposed to be pronounced like "slug", not like "fag".

people always get that wrong

You cray cray, mo' phagga


That's pretty much the origin of the name, yes (I was thirteen, bear with me). I'm still using it because its original and the name is never used.
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 24 2013 22:46 GMT
#564
On March 25 2013 07:05 phagga wrote:
Also, the "a" in "phagga" is supposed to be pronounced like "slug", not like "fag".

people always get that wrong

I got that right!
I say all the english-y spoken names wrong though, in my head.

Also first couple times i didnt even know who they meant with "purplehaze".
I call prplhz Probelhose in my mind. Which makes no sense at all.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
March 24 2013 22:50 GMT
#565
Probelhose, rofl

I'm always gonna read his name like that from now on :D I always read his name as "purplez"
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 24 2013 22:51 GMT
#566
I call him "purple house"
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 25 2013 01:46 GMT
#567
On March 25 2013 07:05 phagga wrote:
Also, the "a" in "phagga" is supposed to be pronounced like "slug", not like "fag".

people always get that wrong

i say faah-gaah
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
March 25 2013 02:22 GMT
#568
On March 25 2013 07:23 Blazinghand wrote:
gonzaw how is your name pronounced?

I always read it as "gohn zaw"



Yeah I think that's right (if I got that pronuciation you posted right).
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
March 25 2013 02:23 GMT
#569
I say "purpez" >_>
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 25 2013 02:32 GMT
#570
I love how this tends to be one of the most interesting topics of discussion out of these podcasts.
QUICK HOW I PRONOUNCE BLAZINGHAND
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 25 2013 02:41 GMT
#571
On March 25 2013 11:32 WaveofShadow wrote:
I love how this tends to be one of the most interesting topics of discussion out of these podcasts.
QUICK HOW I PRONOUNCE BLAZINGHAND

I say

Quick Toss


Ker-wick Teh-oss
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
March 25 2013 03:15 GMT
#572
I read Palmar as "Palm - Ar", whereas most of you seem to say "Pal - Mar"

Or how I read WIFOM as "Wiff- OHM" as opposed to the majority of you saying "Why-fom"

Maybe its an aussie thing, maybe i'm just special.


Its nice to be able to put a voice to a name. I always wondered what VE would sound like.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 25 2013 03:17 GMT
#573
On March 25 2013 12:15 Adam4167 wrote:
I read Palmar as "Palm - Ar", whereas most of you seem to say "Pal - Mar"

Or how I read WIFOM as "Wiff- OHM" as opposed to the majority of you saying "Why-fom"

Maybe its an aussie thing, maybe i'm just special.


Its nice to be able to put a voice to a name. I always wondered what VE would sound like.

I say palm-ar too

but resort to WHY-PHOM
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 25 2013 15:19 GMT
#574
I say Palmar, but I mean "sexy mothafucka who shouldn't but does listen to Lady Gaga".
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
March 25 2013 15:25 GMT
#575
I always pronounce things the polish way.
Which means I see the letters and actually spill them out without all that mumbo jumbo.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 25 2013 15:27 GMT
#576
On March 26 2013 00:19 VisceraEyes wrote:
I say Palmar, but I mean "sexy mothafucka who shouldn't but does listen to Lady Gaga".


You should revel in his Gaga-ness.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
March 25 2013 17:08 GMT
#577
I say it "why-foam"

WHY FOAM!!!!??? WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME? WIFOM!!! ;_;
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
March 25 2013 17:24 GMT
#578
I can't wait to talk about the game I'm gonna buy a real mic for it
RIP Aaliyah
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 25 2013 17:25 GMT
#579
I would like to be a part of The Game discussion if at all possible.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 25 2013 17:42 GMT
#580
Attention TLMafia Community

You may have heard already, but we've got a podcast now! In order to make this the best it could possibly be, we need help from you, the TLMafia Community. Have a topic you'd like discussed on future shows? Did you watch a particularly interesting game that you think would generate some good discussion? Have any questions that you think the hosts or guests could answer? Want to bitch about GM's microphone?

We want to hear it ALL bro. Critiques, comments, questions, suggestions - send it all to us! Why? Because the show is for YOU and we want it to be full of stuff YOU want to hear about.

I'm not sure who is taking PMs for the show in general, but I'm willing to donate my PM box to this cause. Similarly I think Hapahauli and DocH are equally willing to hear any questions/comments about the show you're willing to send.

As with anything this show is only going to be as good as you're willing to help make it. Help us help you become a better player. And in return, I promise to help you help me do the same.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 75 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 64
EnDerr 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2480
Rain 1619
FanTaSy 430
Yoon 84
Soma 81
Mong 71
Killer 58
NotJumperer 47
Bale 37
Hm[arnc] 27
[ Show more ]
ajuk12(nOOB) 23
Shinee 15
yabsab 14
Sharp 9
Noble 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm179
Fuzer 69
League of Legends
JimRising 510
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss392
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King168
Other Games
summit1g8128
olofmeister992
ceh9404
Happy297
KnowMe131
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick642
BasetradeTV164
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 12
• killerbeecast1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2217
League of Legends
• Rush1156
• Lourlo1038
• Stunt505
Other Games
• Shiphtur861
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 49m
INu's Battles
2h 49m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
4h 49m
OSC
14h 4m
Replay Cast
14h 49m
OSC
1d 14h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.