• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:38
CEST 11:38
KST 18:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10463 users

Mafia Podcast! - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 73 74 75 Next
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 02 2013 14:41 GMT
#21
Would definitely listen
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
MilkSuckler
Profile Joined February 2013
Swaziland597 Posts
March 02 2013 15:19 GMT
#22
On March 02 2013 23:01 prplhz wrote:
the Kelly Milkies of mafia.

lol
forgot about that and InControl hahah

ahh memories
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
March 02 2013 15:54 GMT
#23
Well I think the biggest obstacle to overcome would be the dreaded timezones. Most of vets are busy people, yes, they are mostly NA based, but you know, there are some good people out there too!
I think.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
March 02 2013 17:48 GMT
#24
I'd be down for participating
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-02 18:03:21
March 02 2013 17:57 GMT
#25
We could do rotating hosts. If its going to be a weekly thing, just have someone different host each week.

DocH should 100% host the first one though. I was going to do a video analysis of Nomination, but if you guys want we can do a podcast of it instead, I'll be around this week if you want me on the first show. (I'm going to need a better microphone though, so let me know so I can borrow one in time)

(and the question remains, what program do we use? and who is coming on the first show? and when?)
Moderator
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
March 02 2013 18:29 GMT
#26
On March 03 2013 02:57 GMarshal wrote:
We could do rotating hosts. If its going to be a weekly thing, just have someone different host each week.

DocH should 100% host the first one though. I was going to do a video analysis of Nomination, but if you guys want we can do a podcast of it instead, I'll be around this week if you want me on the first show. (I'm going to need a better microphone though, so let me know so I can borrow one in time)

(and the question remains, what program do we use? and who is coming on the first show? and when?)

I think we could use our cool TLnet people and get our private channel on the TL Teamspeak.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 02 2013 18:33 GMT
#27
On March 03 2013 03:29 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2013 02:57 GMarshal wrote:
We could do rotating hosts. If its going to be a weekly thing, just have someone different host each week.

DocH should 100% host the first one though. I was going to do a video analysis of Nomination, but if you guys want we can do a podcast of it instead, I'll be around this week if you want me on the first show. (I'm going to need a better microphone though, so let me know so I can borrow one in time)

(and the question remains, what program do we use? and who is coming on the first show? and when?)

I think we could use our cool TLnet people and get our private channel on the TL Teamspeak.

I personally found Skype gave jcarlsoniv and I better quality when casting, but that's just us.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
March 03 2013 05:17 GMT
#28
I think this is a great idea, reminds me of that skype rant a bunch of us had after that one game.

debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-03 05:52:37
March 03 2013 05:52 GMT
#29
If possible, I think a written supplement highlighting important posts (in terms of reading alignment) for each member in the game would be good to add on to the discussion.

Nothing too long, just a list of a couple posts for each game member
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 03 2013 06:51 GMT
#30
Will listen/participate sso long as we all swear to not analyze Liquid City.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 03 2013 06:56 GMT
#31
On March 03 2013 15:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
Will listen/participate sso long as we all swear to not analyze Liquid City.

never forget
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 03 2013 07:11 GMT
#32
On March 03 2013 15:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
Will listen/participate sso long as we all swear to not analyze Liquid City.

I just looked up that game....

LOL.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
March 03 2013 07:24 GMT
#33
On March 03 2013 16:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2013 15:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
Will listen/participate sso long as we all swear to not analyze Liquid City.

I just looked up that game....

LOL.


I ragequit hosting because it was supposed to be a clue game and not a single person updated their profile for clues

I didn't realize it ended up being such an insane game in the end
RIP Aaliyah
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 03 2013 07:52 GMT
#34
On March 03 2013 16:24 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2013 16:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 03 2013 15:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
Will listen/participate sso long as we all swear to not analyze Liquid City.

I just looked up that game....

LOL.


I ragequit hosting because it was supposed to be a clue game and not a single person updated their profile for clues

I didn't realize it ended up being such an insane game in the end

Que?
I'm not quite familiar with the non-vanilla-y setups yet.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
March 03 2013 08:00 GMT
#35
On March 03 2013 16:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2013 16:24 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On March 03 2013 16:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 03 2013 15:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
Will listen/participate sso long as we all swear to not analyze Liquid City.

I just looked up that game....

LOL.


I ragequit hosting because it was supposed to be a clue game and not a single person updated their profile for clues

I didn't realize it ended up being such an insane game in the end

Que?
I'm not quite familiar with the non-vanilla-y setups yet.

Its a game where clues in the day posts point to the killer's profiles.

Clue games have been out of vouge for a while because of how hard they are to host and because a lot of people feel like clue hunting detracts from scumhunting.
Moderator
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
March 03 2013 23:57 GMT
#36
I like this idea and would help with/listen to it.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
March 04 2013 05:26 GMT
#37
On March 03 2013 17:00 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2013 16:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 03 2013 16:24 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On March 03 2013 16:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 03 2013 15:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
Will listen/participate sso long as we all swear to not analyze Liquid City.

I just looked up that game....

LOL.


I ragequit hosting because it was supposed to be a clue game and not a single person updated their profile for clues

I didn't realize it ended up being such an insane game in the end

Que?
I'm not quite familiar with the non-vanilla-y setups yet.

Its a game where clues in the day posts point to the killer's profiles.

Clue games have been out of vouge for a while because of how hard they are to host and because a lot of people feel like clue hunting detracts from scumhunting.


its a legitimate form of scumhunting. People just hated clues because they are harder to decipher than most people think and thus lead to lynches based on red herrings.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 04 2013 07:27 GMT
#38
On March 04 2013 14:26 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2013 17:00 GMarshal wrote:
On March 03 2013 16:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 03 2013 16:24 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On March 03 2013 16:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 03 2013 15:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
Will listen/participate sso long as we all swear to not analyze Liquid City.

I just looked up that game....

LOL.


I ragequit hosting because it was supposed to be a clue game and not a single person updated their profile for clues

I didn't realize it ended up being such an insane game in the end

Que?
I'm not quite familiar with the non-vanilla-y setups yet.

Its a game where clues in the day posts point to the killer's profiles.

Clue games have been out of vouge for a while because of how hard they are to host and because a lot of people feel like clue hunting detracts from scumhunting.


its a legitimate form of scumhunting. People just hated clues because they are harder to decipher than most people think and thus lead to lynches based on red herrings.

Especially when coffee was present.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
March 04 2013 07:44 GMT
#39
On March 04 2013 14:26 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2013 17:00 GMarshal wrote:
On March 03 2013 16:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 03 2013 16:24 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On March 03 2013 16:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 03 2013 15:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
Will listen/participate sso long as we all swear to not analyze Liquid City.

I just looked up that game....

LOL.


I ragequit hosting because it was supposed to be a clue game and not a single person updated their profile for clues

I didn't realize it ended up being such an insane game in the end

Que?
I'm not quite familiar with the non-vanilla-y setups yet.

Its a game where clues in the day posts point to the killer's profiles.

Clue games have been out of vouge for a while because of how hard they are to host and because a lot of people feel like clue hunting detracts from scumhunting.


its a legitimate form of scumhunting. People just hated clues because they are harder to decipher than most people think and thus lead to lynches based on red herrings.

Also because clues are inconsistent from host to host.

Either way, we're straying from the topic at hand, which should be organizing this so it happens >.>
Moderator
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 04 2013 07:49 GMT
#40
I want to talk with GMarshal about Nomination.

Having played in the game as town and come up with what I did on the setup, I would like to talk with him about what HE thinks about how town/mafia should consider the Nominations, and what he feels mafia could have done better in the game.

I also want to talk about my take on why the scum team wasn't successful in the game and also how town almost lost.
Writer@WriterYamato
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 73 74 75 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 6686
Horang2 548
Hyuk 428
BeSt 378
Stork 127
Killer 117
sorry 85
Hyun 82
ggaemo 79
Shinee 74
[ Show more ]
Bonyth 53
Pusan 43
Snow 42
Hm[arnc] 40
Bale 33
JYJ 24
Noble 8
League of Legends
JimRising 530
Other Games
gofns37625
singsing1887
Mew2King77
ArmadaUGS60
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick605
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream135
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• Adnapsc2 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2319
League of Legends
• Lourlo1423
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22m
INu's Battles
2h 22m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
5h 22m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 22m
Replay Cast
13h 22m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 1h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.