• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:03
CEST 11:03
KST 18:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6743 users

Mafia Podcast! - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 73 74 75 Next
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
March 04 2013 07:55 GMT
#41
Well, I wouldn't mind kicking off with a postgame discussion of LX. I'll need to buy a microphone. I don't actually have a computer right now, I borrow my girlfriends laptop and it'll be pretty hard to set aside an hour or two. A test run would need to be done to make sure it isn't horribly awkward.

RIP Aaliyah
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-04 07:59:20
March 04 2013 07:56 GMT
#42
On March 04 2013 16:49 yamato77 wrote:
I want to talk with GMarshal about Nomination.

Having played in the game as town and come up with what I did on the setup, I would like to talk with him about what HE thinks about how town/mafia should consider the Nominations, and what he feels mafia could have done better in the game.

I also want to talk about my take on why the scum team wasn't successful in the game and also how town almost lost.

Make a post in the nomination thread! :D
Moderator
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 04 2013 13:39 GMT
#43
On March 04 2013 16:55 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Well, I wouldn't mind kicking off with a postgame discussion of LX. I'll need to buy a microphone. I don't actually have a computer right now, I borrow my girlfriends laptop and it'll be pretty hard to set aside an hour or two. A test run would need to be done to make sure it isn't horribly awkward.


I'm not sure LX will even warrant discussion depending on how things go.
Maybe as an introductory episode you can have a newbie guest on the show and explain some of the shit he doesn't get as if he was 5 years old?
*hint hint*
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
MilkSuckler
Profile Joined February 2013
Swaziland597 Posts
March 04 2013 13:42 GMT
#44
On March 04 2013 22:39 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2013 16:55 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Well, I wouldn't mind kicking off with a postgame discussion of LX. I'll need to buy a microphone. I don't actually have a computer right now, I borrow my girlfriends laptop and it'll be pretty hard to set aside an hour or two. A test run would need to be done to make sure it isn't horribly awkward.


I'm not sure LX will even warrant discussion depending on how things go.
Maybe as an introductory episode you can have a newbie guest on the show and explain some of the shit he doesn't get as if he was 5 years old?
*hint hint*

Will be along the lines of

Read Vers Analysis of Mafia XXX lol - seriously. its REALLY good

(i think it was prplhz).. even put it as pdf version easily printable
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 04 2013 13:43 GMT
#45
On March 04 2013 22:39 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2013 16:55 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Well, I wouldn't mind kicking off with a postgame discussion of LX. I'll need to buy a microphone. I don't actually have a computer right now, I borrow my girlfriends laptop and it'll be pretty hard to set aside an hour or two. A test run would need to be done to make sure it isn't horribly awkward.


I'm not sure LX will even warrant discussion depending on how things go.
Maybe as an introductory episode you can have a newbie guest on the show and explain some of the shit he doesn't get as if he was 5 years old?
*hint hint*


not a bad idea actually. Plenty of experienced players take things as a given, when it's not necessarily so.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 04 2013 15:58 GMT
#46
On March 04 2013 22:42 MilkSuckler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2013 22:39 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 04 2013 16:55 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Well, I wouldn't mind kicking off with a postgame discussion of LX. I'll need to buy a microphone. I don't actually have a computer right now, I borrow my girlfriends laptop and it'll be pretty hard to set aside an hour or two. A test run would need to be done to make sure it isn't horribly awkward.


I'm not sure LX will even warrant discussion depending on how things go.
Maybe as an introductory episode you can have a newbie guest on the show and explain some of the shit he doesn't get as if he was 5 years old?
*hint hint*

Will be along the lines of

Read Vers Analysis of Mafia XXX lol - seriously. its REALLY good

(i think it was prplhz).. even put it as pdf version easily printable

I have; in fact I read it before entering NMM 37. The issue I find with reading analyses of games you didn't participate in is you can learn a few things but it's very difficult to follow the mindset of the entire game when you weren't involved at all. There are also a LOT of subtleties to this kind of analysis, the learning of which I think would benefit many new players (and perhaps some vets as well could use a refresh. )
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
March 04 2013 15:59 GMT
#47
On March 04 2013 22:39 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2013 16:55 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Well, I wouldn't mind kicking off with a postgame discussion of LX. I'll need to buy a microphone. I don't actually have a computer right now, I borrow my girlfriends laptop and it'll be pretty hard to set aside an hour or two. A test run would need to be done to make sure it isn't horribly awkward.


I'm not sure LX will even warrant discussion depending on how things go.
Maybe as an introductory episode you can have a newbie guest on the show and explain some of the shit he doesn't get as if he was 5 years old?
*hint hint*


There are actually a lot of things to learn from LX. If DrH has me on I can talk about a few of them.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
March 04 2013 17:08 GMT
#48
Yeah I'd love to take one of the newbies from LX on skype and record me condescending to them for an hour
RIP Aaliyah
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 04 2013 17:12 GMT
#49
On March 05 2013 02:08 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Yeah I'd love to take one of the newbies from LX on skype and record me condescending to them for an hour

Which one?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2013 17:12 GMT
#50
Yeah in spite of the position town is in, this is still considered discussing ongoing games ladies.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 04 2013 17:14 GMT
#51
On March 04 2013 22:42 MilkSuckler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2013 22:39 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 04 2013 16:55 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Well, I wouldn't mind kicking off with a postgame discussion of LX. I'll need to buy a microphone. I don't actually have a computer right now, I borrow my girlfriends laptop and it'll be pretty hard to set aside an hour or two. A test run would need to be done to make sure it isn't horribly awkward.


I'm not sure LX will even warrant discussion depending on how things go.
Maybe as an introductory episode you can have a newbie guest on the show and explain some of the shit he doesn't get as if he was 5 years old?
*hint hint*

Will be along the lines of

Read Vers Analysis of Mafia XXX lol - seriously. its REALLY good

(i think it was prplhz).. even put it as pdf version easily printable

Nope! Dunno who it was but wasn't me.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 04 2013 17:23 GMT
#52
It was phagga, which is fairly easy to find out as he has the last post in the Analysis thread, and that's the one he provides the link to.

Elite mafia skills I have!
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
March 04 2013 20:56 GMT
#53
If I have time I'd love to be part of this in some capacity. BC loves mafia chatterboxing
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-05 00:31:58
March 05 2013 00:31 GMT
#54
On March 05 2013 05:56 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
If I have time I'd love to be part of this in some capacity. BC loves mafia chatterboxing

I'd definitely participate as well.

It might also be worth to do it for a Newbie game as well.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
March 06 2013 18:48 GMT
#55
First recording will be in 6 hours. The topic will be Duel Mafia (or This Town Ain't Big Enough). Get hyped.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 06 2013 19:10 GMT
#56
On March 07 2013 03:48 Promethelax wrote:
First recording will be in 6 hours. The topic will be Duel Mafia (or This Town Ain't Big Enough). Get hyped.


It's not official - just a drunken concept test.

If the content is uploadable, I'll consider it a success =)
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
March 06 2013 19:22 GMT
#57
My name is Soniv, and I support this idea.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 06 2013 19:31 GMT
#58
On March 07 2013 04:10 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2013 03:48 Promethelax wrote:
First recording will be in 6 hours. The topic will be Duel Mafia (or This Town Ain't Big Enough). Get hyped.


It's not official - just a drunken concept test.

If the content is uploadable, I'll consider it a success =)

If it's not uploadable, I still want access. For scientific matters.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
March 06 2013 20:16 GMT
#59
Needs more special guests! Get a "TL Mafia Legends" epidose if you can round up the old guard. I would listen the shit out of this as a regular program. Newbie series? Fundamentals of basic analysis vectors? Smurfs and hydras and personalities and emulation? I probably could come up with more ideas when you run out =P
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
March 06 2013 20:25 GMT
#60
I didn't read TTABE
RIP Aaliyah
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 73 74 75 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 744
actioN 663
BeSt 340
Killer 226
Mong 149
Dewaltoss 112
sorry 69
sSak 39
ZergMaN 35
Aegong 31
[ Show more ]
Larva 30
Bale 29
NotJumperer 22
ToSsGirL 18
yabsab 16
Noble 12
HiyA 4
Counter-Strike
byalli673
Other Games
summit1g9641
olofmeister983
Happy365
Sick187
crisheroes180
Pyrionflax113
KnowMe106
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick740
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos916
• Stunt433
Other Games
• WagamamaTV114
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
57m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1h 57m
Monday Night Weeklies
6h 57m
Replay Cast
13h 57m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 1h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.