• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:59
CEST 02:59
KST 09:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8961 users

Themed Game Mafia - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 97 Next
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
February 13 2013 03:47 GMT
#281
On February 13 2013 12:40 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 12:33 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On February 13 2013 12:29 Blazinghand wrote:
Nice try moving goalposts mr oats

unless you have something more to say I think my case stands for itself


I don't really...see a case?

His reasoning isn't necessarily bad, it just differs from yours.


Look, think about your thought process as a townie when you evaluated the three options. You probably rejected the Secret Ballot out of hand barring some weird circumstances because it takes information away from town, then you thought about Mayoral and Instant Majority. Thinking about the strengths and drawbacks of both, you'd note that Mayoral elections produce a different kind of discussion than lynch votes (not necessarily better or worse) and the actual vote itself tends to be about who says they'll use the lynch on whom and who you have a town-read on. Instant Majority sounds dangerous but actually buts the scum under a lot of pressure assuming nobody gets dumb and jumps the gun on the hammer.

But what you don't think about, and I'm certain nobody town aligned thinks about as a main reason not to use mayoral, is the possibility of making a scum player mayor. It's a risk of mayoral, but it's not the reason you wouldn't run it-- after all, if what the mayor does is pick who gets lynched, picking a scum player to be mayor isn't a huge risk. We're not giving powers to the scumteam, and in fact, having a scum under that spotlight could be very helpful to town. From a townie perspective, which any townie will have, you probably want instant majority because it's simple and lets you lynch someone. You want your vote to do something and you want to put pressure on the scum. You don't reject mayoral because a scum might get elected-- this might actually be the best outcome short of a townie get elected and lynching scum. You reject mayoral because instant majority is better and gives you more power to hunt scum.

Oats came into this giving reasoning that comes from a mindset not of townie scumhunting, but of scum shirking responsibility and blending in, and thinking fearfully.

I thought this was pretty obvious, guys

While I see where you are coming from, I did actually think about electing scum as a mayor being a big downside to Mayoral vs Instant.

For one, it is immensely difficult to tell the difference between a town mayor lynching another townie, and a scum mayor lynching a townie. And for two, its much harder to hold people accountable for their votes in an 'everything-goes-wrong' mayoral election. Mayoral elections tend to turn into "Follow the vet" more than "elect the towniest person in the game".
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
February 13 2013 03:49 GMT
#282
On February 13 2013 12:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
Also, BH is town, because as scum, there is no point to put yourself under the spotlight this early when you can use that post later in a larger analysis.

You don't see scum "putting themselves in the spotlight" to get towncred for shitting on a bad post? I dont even...
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
February 13 2013 03:53 GMT
#283
Caught up.

Glad to see that we don't actually have an all caps post restriction. Fine with instant majority. Actually find it strange that secret ballot was an option, compared to some of the lesser poisons that might have created discussion.

I have my own reasons for having a minor read on BH, but for those who haven't played with him as scum he's certainly capable of being active early and taking a spotlight. Buncha spammy posts and 9 or so vote changes, way more than anyone else, on D1 of bureaucracy as scum.

Also, hello role creator, if you are who I think you are.
Fe fi fo fum.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
February 13 2013 03:53 GMT
#284
On February 13 2013 12:47 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 12:40 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 13 2013 12:33 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On February 13 2013 12:29 Blazinghand wrote:
Nice try moving goalposts mr oats

unless you have something more to say I think my case stands for itself


I don't really...see a case?

His reasoning isn't necessarily bad, it just differs from yours.


Look, think about your thought process as a townie when you evaluated the three options. You probably rejected the Secret Ballot out of hand barring some weird circumstances because it takes information away from town, then you thought about Mayoral and Instant Majority. Thinking about the strengths and drawbacks of both, you'd note that Mayoral elections produce a different kind of discussion than lynch votes (not necessarily better or worse) and the actual vote itself tends to be about who says they'll use the lynch on whom and who you have a town-read on. Instant Majority sounds dangerous but actually buts the scum under a lot of pressure assuming nobody gets dumb and jumps the gun on the hammer.

But what you don't think about, and I'm certain nobody town aligned thinks about as a main reason not to use mayoral, is the possibility of making a scum player mayor. It's a risk of mayoral, but it's not the reason you wouldn't run it-- after all, if what the mayor does is pick who gets lynched, picking a scum player to be mayor isn't a huge risk. We're not giving powers to the scumteam, and in fact, having a scum under that spotlight could be very helpful to town. From a townie perspective, which any townie will have, you probably want instant majority because it's simple and lets you lynch someone. You want your vote to do something and you want to put pressure on the scum. You don't reject mayoral because a scum might get elected-- this might actually be the best outcome short of a townie get elected and lynching scum. You reject mayoral because instant majority is better and gives you more power to hunt scum.

Oats came into this giving reasoning that comes from a mindset not of townie scumhunting, but of scum shirking responsibility and blending in, and thinking fearfully.

I thought this was pretty obvious, guys

While I see where you are coming from, I did actually think about electing scum as a mayor being a big downside to Mayoral vs Instant.

For one, it is immensely difficult to tell the difference between a town mayor lynching another townie, and a scum mayor lynching a townie. And for two, its much harder to hold people accountable for their votes in an 'everything-goes-wrong' mayoral election. Mayoral elections tend to turn into "Follow the vet" more than "elect the towniest person in the game".


This.

Just because YOU (BH) may not have been thinking about electing a scum mayor, it certainly crossed my mind.

I've never played a game where having a mayor was a choice, only ones where we were forced to pick a mayor. In a couple of them, scum was elected, and it has turned out badly for town. So yes, that is something I thought about.

I don't get how "adding another angle of thought to something" = "HOLY SHIT THIS GUY IS SCUM"
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 13 2013 03:54 GMT
#285
On February 13 2013 12:40 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 12:33 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On February 13 2013 12:29 Blazinghand wrote:
Nice try moving goalposts mr oats

unless you have something more to say I think my case stands for itself


I don't really...see a case?

His reasoning isn't necessarily bad, it just differs from yours.


Look, think about your thought process as a townie when you evaluated the three options. You probably rejected the Secret Ballot out of hand barring some weird circumstances because it takes information away from town, then you thought about Mayoral and Instant Majority. Thinking about the strengths and drawbacks of both, you'd note that Mayoral elections produce a different kind of discussion than lynch votes (not necessarily better or worse) and the actual vote itself tends to be about who says they'll use the lynch on whom and who you have a town-read on. Instant Majority sounds dangerous but actually buts the scum under a lot of pressure assuming nobody gets dumb and jumps the gun on the hammer.

But what you don't think about, and I'm certain nobody town aligned thinks about as a main reason not to use mayoral, is the possibility of making a scum player mayor. It's a risk of mayoral, but it's not the reason you wouldn't run it-- after all, if what the mayor does is pick who gets lynched, picking a scum player to be mayor isn't a huge risk. We're not giving powers to the scumteam, and in fact, having a scum under that spotlight could be very helpful to town. From a townie perspective, which any townie will have, you probably want instant majority because it's simple and lets you lynch someone. You want your vote to do something and you want to put pressure on the scum. You don't reject mayoral because a scum might get elected-- this might actually be the best outcome short of a townie get elected and lynching scum. You reject mayoral because instant majority is better and gives you more power to hunt scum.

Oats came into this giving reasoning that comes from a mindset not of townie scumhunting, but of scum shirking responsibility and blending in, and thinking fearfully.

I thought this was pretty obvious, guys

Wow, you really thought about this bh. But I don't agree with your vote because being honest I didn't think of a lot of what you said about mayoral election. For example, I thought that a mayoral election would be bad if we elected scum, but you just pointed out why that could be really good. Oats just vocalized some of those thoughts and you attacked him for it. That doesn't make him scum, just someone who didn't think about it in the same way you did.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 13 2013 03:55 GMT
#286
Also, I think scum BH is better at the game. At least he appears to be better than town BH.

No gg, No skill.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
February 13 2013 03:57 GMT
#287
On February 13 2013 12:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
Also, I think scum BH is better at the game. At least he appears to be better than town BH.


What are you basing these BH reads on?
Fe fi fo fum.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 13 2013 03:58 GMT
#288
On February 13 2013 12:57 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 12:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
Also, I think scum BH is better at the game. At least he appears to be better than town BH.


What are you basing these BH reads on?

probably on trying to get md to stop attacking hin
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
February 13 2013 03:59 GMT
#289
On February 13 2013 12:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
Also, I think scum BH is better at the game. At least he appears to be better than town BH.


Then you have no fucking clue what you're talking about. Have you ever read a scum BH game? Like the time where he fake voted for himself right after the deadline? Or the time when he claimed Cop night 0, was caught in his lie, then trolled for all of day 1?

How about read town BH in Rock Band, where he was the towniest player day 1 and was shot night 1 for it? Or Liquid City, which was basically the same (except he replaced in, on a smurf)?

Why are you making shit up? :o
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
February 13 2013 03:59 GMT
#290
No no. The way he's talking about scum BH and town BH and their play, it sounds like he's got specific games that he's referencing for your town and scum play.
Fe fi fo fum.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 13 2013 04:00 GMT
#291
I am basing them/it off his posting.

So does me giving BH a town read alignment indicative?
No gg, No skill.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
February 13 2013 04:01 GMT
#292
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaan, Keirathi. I had similar thoughts, but I wanted to see what oats was referencing before bringing that up.
Fe fi fo fum.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 13 2013 04:02 GMT
#293
On February 13 2013 13:00 Oatsmaster wrote:
I am basing them/it off his posting.

So does me giving BH a town read alignment indicative?

given how youve phrased it yes... u scum
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 13 2013 04:02 GMT
#294
On February 13 2013 13:00 Oatsmaster wrote:
I am basing them/it off his posting.

So does me giving BH a town read alignment indicative?

What about his posting, though? Why is it townie?
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
February 13 2013 04:04 GMT
#295
On February 13 2013 13:01 austinmcc wrote:
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaan, Keirathi. I had similar thoughts, but I wanted to see what oats was referencing before bringing that up.

Sorry, if I had refreshed before posting I would have seen your post and held off.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 13 2013 04:34 GMT
#296
On February 13 2013 12:47 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 12:40 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 13 2013 12:33 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On February 13 2013 12:29 Blazinghand wrote:
Nice try moving goalposts mr oats

unless you have something more to say I think my case stands for itself


I don't really...see a case?

His reasoning isn't necessarily bad, it just differs from yours.


Look, think about your thought process as a townie when you evaluated the three options. You probably rejected the Secret Ballot out of hand barring some weird circumstances because it takes information away from town, then you thought about Mayoral and Instant Majority. Thinking about the strengths and drawbacks of both, you'd note that Mayoral elections produce a different kind of discussion than lynch votes (not necessarily better or worse) and the actual vote itself tends to be about who says they'll use the lynch on whom and who you have a town-read on. Instant Majority sounds dangerous but actually buts the scum under a lot of pressure assuming nobody gets dumb and jumps the gun on the hammer.

But what you don't think about, and I'm certain nobody town aligned thinks about as a main reason not to use mayoral, is the possibility of making a scum player mayor. It's a risk of mayoral, but it's not the reason you wouldn't run it-- after all, if what the mayor does is pick who gets lynched, picking a scum player to be mayor isn't a huge risk. We're not giving powers to the scumteam, and in fact, having a scum under that spotlight could be very helpful to town. From a townie perspective, which any townie will have, you probably want instant majority because it's simple and lets you lynch someone. You want your vote to do something and you want to put pressure on the scum. You don't reject mayoral because a scum might get elected-- this might actually be the best outcome short of a townie get elected and lynching scum. You reject mayoral because instant majority is better and gives you more power to hunt scum.

Oats came into this giving reasoning that comes from a mindset not of townie scumhunting, but of scum shirking responsibility and blending in, and thinking fearfully.

I thought this was pretty obvious, guys

While I see where you are coming from, I did actually think about electing scum as a mayor being a big downside to Mayoral vs Instant.

For one, it is immensely difficult to tell the difference between a town mayor lynching another townie, and a scum mayor lynching a townie. And for two, its much harder to hold people accountable for their votes in an 'everything-goes-wrong' mayoral election. Mayoral elections tend to turn into "Follow the vet" more than "elect the towniest person in the game".


Even this thought process I consider distinct from oatsmaster's thoughts. See you don't just stop at "what if scum is elected", you immediately think about distinguishing town mayors lynching townies and scum mayors from lynching townies. You worry about a weakened discourse from the mayoral election and give specifics, and by the very action of doing so heighten the discourse of a potential mayoral election and pressure scum. This is not the thought process of a hasty unskilled scum player. Contrast what you've posted here with what Oatsmaster posted:
On February 13 2013 12:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
Well, I dont think mayor is necessarily good because its not worth the risk IMO.
If we vote in scum, We will defiantly not get a scum lynch tomorrow, and also, it basically kills discussion.


What we don't see is any attempt to analyze, lay the groundwork for analysis, or even press for instant majority lynch. He's basically saying stuff similar to what you're saying, but he's saying it from a defensive, hidden, scummy mindset. It's key to realize that Oatsmaster and I are in agreement about which lynch system would be best for D2, but the way he's voiced his concerns has been scummy. Of COURSE the thought of a scum mayor occurs to you, and even if from your personal experience it's bad, it only takes a casual comparison between your post and oatsmaster's post to see that oatsmaster is scummy scum.

It's also important to note that Oatsmaster's initial response to my pressure was to discredit me-- say I'm "trolling" or have "confirmation bias", rather than convince me or defend himself adequately, and only after it appeared that others were listening did he decide his best defense was to call me town with no reasoning then disappear from the thread. Admittedly, it is possible that he's a confused townie, but his immediate reactions (discrediting with a gradual transition into panicked buddying) confirm his scum alignment in my eyes. Pending further information, I say we should all vote to lynch him.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 13 2013 04:39 GMT
#297
Someone asked why not mayoral. So I answered to the best of my ability.

Am I really the only person with a town read on BH?

Well yeah BH, I thought you were trolling, as you have a tendency to troll early game.
Clearly you are not as can be seen from your wall of text.
No gg, No skill.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 13 2013 04:43 GMT
#298
Oatsmaster, most people who have played with me extensively are aware I'm very active and aggressive as both scum and town, and am highly prone to shenanigans as any alignment. I won't comment as to my own guilt. Experience tells me I will do too good a job of prosecuting myself, and convince you that I am guilty - or else you will decide that my prosecution was too half-hearted, and that I am scum. I will remark only this in my defense - that I have never been mislynched as town, and get lynched all the time as scum.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 13 2013 04:44 GMT
#299
actually, I got mislynched in storm mafia when I replaced in! I think that was the only time though.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
February 13 2013 04:46 GMT
#300
On February 13 2013 13:43 Blazinghand wrote:
Oatsmaster, most people who have played with me extensively are aware I'm very active and aggressive as both scum and town, and am highly prone to shenanigans as any alignment. I won't comment as to my own guilt. Experience tells me I will do too good a job of prosecuting myself, and convince you that I am guilty - or else you will decide that my prosecution was too half-hearted, and that I am scum. I will remark only this in my defense - that I have never been mislynched as town, and get lynched all the time as scum.

What are you even defending yourself from? He's done nothing but call you townie :o
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 97 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings101
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE161
SpeCial 123
StarCraft: Brood War
Bale 29
Dota 2
monkeys_forever581
NeuroSwarm180
League of Legends
Doublelift4735
Counter-Strike
taco 304
Other Games
summit1g7126
JimRising 462
C9.Mang0331
ToD102
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick687
StarCraft 2
BasetradeTV160
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP79
• poizon28 40
• davetesta25
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra919
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
9h 1m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
16h 1m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 1m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Patches Events
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.