• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:31
CEST 03:31
KST 10:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9359 users

Themed Game Mafia - Page 17

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 97 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 13 2013 05:24 GMT
#321
Keirathi, why are you so confrontational this game? Are you scum?
No gg, No skill.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
February 13 2013 05:25 GMT
#322
On February 13 2013 14:22 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 14:20 Keirathi wrote:
On February 13 2013 14:16 iamperfection wrote:
this game reminds me of rockband mini when bh made a shitty case as town and then proceeded to tunnel the fuck out of the guy and just gauged reactions.

I do not think oats actions so far in anyway are largely alignment indicative and i would probally say he is more likely to be town.

Bh case can be summed up as well he thought slightly different about the pyp. big deal all it really tells us is that oats thinks it from more than one point of view.

I think the fact that oats didn't run away and asked questions about why people had scum reads or scum feeling instead of just calling people stupid is constructive and shows a town mindset.

This makes no sense. You simplify it way, way too much.

Scum: Gives up and pouts when questioned.
Town: Answers questions.

That's such a ridiculous dichotomy. Would you apply that heuristic to me? To marv? To BH? To DP? Then why are you applying it to Oats?

do you have a point to your question or are you just questioning my logic for shits and giggles.

i have a town read on oats
deal with it

Do you read nothing I post?

I'm not interested in your read of Oats. I don't give a shit if you think he town or if you think he is scum. I give a shit WHY you think those things.

A case (town case, scum case...doesn't matter) says much more about the person making it than the person it is about.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
February 13 2013 05:26 GMT
#323
On February 13 2013 14:24 Oatsmaster wrote:
Keirathi, why are you so confrontational this game? Are you scum?

[sarcasm]Yes, you caught me. Damn.[/sarcasm]

Why are you asking questions that have no possible answer?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 13 2013 05:27 GMT
#324
all you said was what i think makes no sense you said nothing of my alignment.

you afraid to say what you think bro ?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
February 13 2013 05:29 GMT
#325
On February 13 2013 14:27 iamperfection wrote:
all you said was what i think makes no sense you said nothing of my alignment.

you afraid to say what you think bro ?

What is there to think? Honestly, you said something I disagreed with, and I told you why I disagreed with it, while asking you a question about it.

No, I have no read whatsoever on you. Yes, you are generally easy to read, but you haven't posted much.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 13 2013 05:30 GMT
#326
.... so your post had no point

oats has had 0 fear of the spotlight in my view
that is townie

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 13 2013 05:32 GMT
#327
Avioding the question Keirathi.

The main question is what I wanted answered.
No gg, No skill.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 13 2013 05:33 GMT
#328
On February 13 2013 14:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
Avioding the question Keirathi.

The main question is what I wanted answered.

whats wrong with confrontational

we aint finding scum if we hold hands and sing songs all day
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
February 13 2013 05:34 GMT
#329
On February 13 2013 14:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
Avioding the question Keirathi.

The main question is what I wanted answered.

That's the part that has no answer. What am I supposed to say to it if I'm town? What am I supposed to say to it if I am scum?

(Hint: The answer to both of those questions is the same thing. Meaning your question is bad.)
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 13 2013 05:35 GMT
#330
and past my bed time

imperative goal that we figure out marvs alignment im leaning scum fro his first 3 crap posts
everyone take a look at him

good night
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 13 2013 05:36 GMT
#331
(Hint: Avioding questions isnt good)

Then why dont you answer it? Like why not?
Because its your super secret playstyle?
No gg, No skill.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
February 13 2013 05:40 GMT
#332
On February 13 2013 14:36 Oatsmaster wrote:
(Hint: Avioding questions isnt good)

Then why dont you answer it? Like why not?
Because its your super secret playstyle?

Super secret. Yes.

Anyways, I'm not going to respond to this anymore. I'm not answering the question because it is a pointless question that has absolutely nothing to do with my alignment and will tell you nothing about my alignment no matter what I say.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 13 2013 05:42 GMT
#333
So
Keirathi, do you have any reads?

And what do you think about Dandel Ion
No gg, No skill.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
February 13 2013 05:48 GMT
#334
On February 13 2013 14:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
So
Keirathi, do you have any reads?

And what do you think about Dandel Ion

No, I have no reads that I am confident enough to vote for or make a case about.

Same applies to Dandel. He was trolling then sheeped BH, but hasn't really said anything of substance to judge him on.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 13 2013 12:11 GMT
#335
On February 13 2013 14:05 randombum wrote:
For a different topic, and since there's very little the mafia can abuse this. To my role-maker would having you be the first target make you happy?

Hi.

No, I don't particularily want to be your first target. if you know what i mean.
Which has to do with myself, not you.
if you want to be awesome, get together with someone else.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 13 2013 12:11 GMT
#336
Also I'm not trolling.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 13 2013 12:13 GMT
#337
Also also, marv is scum.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 13 2013 12:18 GMT
#338
yeah but Scum Marv tries to win, like he would try to look really townie and probably succeed. Lurky marv probably has IRL issues.
But yeah, I dont really think he is scum at this point.
I will rethink this read at lylo probably.
No gg, No skill.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 13 2013 12:22 GMT
#339
That's shitty reasoning.
Because you say with that, that town marv doesn't want/try to win.
In which case a policy lynch is still a good thing to do.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 13 2013 12:47 GMT
#340
On February 13 2013 21:18 Oatsmaster wrote:
yeah but Scum Marv tries to win, like he would try to look really townie and probably succeed. Lurky marv probably has IRL issues.
But yeah, I dont really think he is scum at this point.
I will rethink this read at lylo probably.

you are literally bad
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 97 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings95
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 135
Sharp 54
Bale 32
Dota 2
monkeys_forever558
NeuroSwarm209
League of Legends
Doublelift4022
Counter-Strike
taco 510
Other Games
summit1g7172
JimRising 497
C9.Mang0351
ViBE169
ToD84
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick681
BasetradeTV172
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 138
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP90
• poizon28 41
• davetesta27
• Adnapsc2 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra871
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
8h 29m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
10h 29m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 29m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 29m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
Patches Events
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.