• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:12
CEST 16:12
KST 23:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War125.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9149 users

Themed Game Mafia - Page 18

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 97 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 13 2013 12:48 GMT
#341
Does marv get lynched as scum day 1?
Ever wonder why not?
No gg, No skill.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 13 2013 12:53 GMT
#342
On February 13 2013 12:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
Also, BH is town, because as scum, there is no point to put yourself under the spotlight this early when you can use that post later in a larger analysis.


On February 13 2013 14:24 Oatsmaster wrote:
Keirathi, why are you so confrontational this game? Are you scum?


These two posts seem to use the same reasoning to come to opposite conclusions. You're essentially saying BH is town since he is attacking you about the mayor post, yet Keirathi is scum for starting up conflict. This reminds me of chrono trigger mafia where risk.nuke used the same argument about Cave to call me scum and another player town.

Are you saying Keirathi usually doesn't play this way as town or what am I missing?

On February 13 2013 21:18 Oatsmaster wrote:
yeah but Scum Marv tries to win, like he would try to look really townie and probably succeed. Lurky marv probably has IRL issues.
But yeah, I dont really think he is scum at this point.
I will rethink this read at lylo probably.


You wouldn't consider lynching marv until lylo? o.O

Vets shouldn't get special treatment. If he continues to be afk, he certainly isn't getting a free pass.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 13 2013 12:57 GMT
#343
Well are we lynching for policy, or scum? Cause I dont see marv flipping scum with the small amount of posts he has had so far. Unless he is mind-gaming us and purposely lurking cause he knows he will get a free pass.

Yeah the confrontational question was a question.
The are you scum question was for fun, and to see how he reacted.
He reacted in a non alignment indicative manner.

No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 13 2013 13:08 GMT
#344
On February 13 2013 13:52 randombum wrote:
I'm not too sure I buy your case BH. If you read Oats statement from the point of view where its already decided by town to pick instant majority, (which I think this town has.) then his reasoning makes sense. He lists the first negative thing to come to mind and then says a little bit more, but basically he says its worse and dismisses it.

Also a lot of your posts can be considered spammy/troll

-snip-

While not necessarily trollish in itself you were feeding/playing along with the trolls


All in all however, I thank you for generating discussion.


Hello sir, I greet you most gracefully to this fine establishment. Which liquor would you like to partake in? May I take your coat? Do you mean to amuse us with your delightful wit and piercing discourse, or merely lavish praise on others as a method of ingratiating yourself?

On February 13 2013 14:21 iamperfection wrote:
also top scum read is marv he seems bored already and had nothing useful to say.


Verily, you do not know me well, young squire.

On February 13 2013 21:13 Dandel Ion wrote:
Also also, marv is scum.


I see you aspire to continue your fine form from our previous encounter! Onwards!



Let me sit you fine fellows down, and relate to you a story. There was once upon a time a young carefree lady, named Mandy Moats. She tittered and giggled, and would not cook in the kitchen as a proper lady would. Truly, she distanced herself from her local community of upstanding citizens, and they looked upon her ways and called her a witch! But when she was thrown in the lake, she drowned and did not float - she was not a witch. Let us not jump to hasty conclusions once again, fine sirs.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 13 2013 13:12 GMT
#345
Am I the only one laughing my ass off now?

Marv, any reads?
No gg, No skill.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 13 2013 13:15 GMT
#346
Certainly, we have one fine chap being a complete whipper snapper!
I do not like fish in my cereal bowl, I certainly do not.
I wonder though, why would Oatsmaster defend(marv) and be defended so fast(iamperfection).
Kitaman27, you voiced willing to kill marvellosity in the near-maybe-far future, why is that, if I can ask, of course?
Fine weather today, isn't it? Great for tea!
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 13 2013 13:17 GMT
#347
If you would listen to what I had to say carefully, you may learn what you seek. Perhaps in my previous ramble there is a clue?

I am enjoying my cigar, enjoying the discourse, and assimilating the knowledge it gives me.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 13 2013 13:22 GMT
#348
Nope, I see no reads in your 'first' post Marv.
Help us out here.
No gg, No skill.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 13 2013 13:35 GMT
#349
On February 13 2013 22:08 marvellosity wrote:

Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 21:13 Dandel Ion wrote:
Also also, marv is scum.


I see you aspire to continue your fine form from our previous encounter! Onwards!

Sure, why not.

Maybe you'll even be able to keep it civil this time. A man can only hope.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 13 2013 14:28 GMT
#350
On February 13 2013 22:22 Oatsmaster wrote:
Nope, I see no reads in your 'first' post Marv.
Help us out here.

He thinks randombum looks sketchy.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 13 2013 14:30 GMT
#351
although why marv is trying to impersonate chezinu right now i dont understand

same goes for krumi talking in code for some reason.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 13 2013 14:30 GMT
#352
They're breadcrumbing that they're in a scumteam together.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 13 2013 14:31 GMT
#353
and I'm an expert on you marv.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 13 2013 14:31 GMT
#354
I can smell Gonzaws smelly paws all over Marv's role/limitations in posting due to his role.
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 13 2013 14:35 GMT
#355
On February 13 2013 23:30 iamperfection wrote:
although why marv is trying to impersonate chezinu right now i dont understand

same goes for krumi talking in code for some reason.


Before I entered this establishment, I talked to at least one gentleman, perhaps two, regarding my intentions to enjoy my bourbon and cigars here, as well as fulfilling my traditional duties of expelling the uncouth. Perhaps I will be vouched for, perhaps not. Nonetheless, we will escort unseemly gentlemen from the premises after due relaxation.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 13 2013 14:35 GMT
#356
On February 13 2013 23:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
I can smell Gonzaws smelly paws all over Marv's role/limitations in posting due to his role.

And how exactly do you know that it's a role limitation?

Smelly paws indeed.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
February 13 2013 14:36 GMT
#357
Marv just lurked through MtG mini as town (compared to his crazy posting in LIX). I think Oats meant it as in its a null tell rather than a blatant scumtell. Not sure I agree with that but I had the same thought when reading your discussions on Marv.

Gonna catch up really quick.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 13 2013 14:37 GMT
#358
ya marv I'm not really comfortable if your just going to troll given the circumstances.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 13 2013 14:38 GMT
#359
Fortunately I am not here to attend to your comfort, sir.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 13 2013 14:40 GMT
#360
Why in the actual fuck would Marv post like this unless he actually needed to?
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 97 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 363
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37539
Calm 5853
Bisu 2463
Rain 1617
Jaedong 1021
Horang2 690
BeSt 561
FanTaSy 499
Soma 423
Rush 386
[ Show more ]
Larva 318
Light 289
Stork 275
Snow 191
ZerO 180
Zeus 178
Mind 146
910 106
Barracks 100
Free 98
Killer 95
Sea.KH 58
Mong 51
Shinee 48
Hyun 46
ToSsGirL 41
sorry 36
Pusan 26
Aegong 24
Hm[arnc] 16
Rock 14
Terrorterran 14
Sexy 13
Sacsri 11
Noble 10
Trap 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6576
XaKoH 416
Counter-Strike
fl0m2846
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes275
Other Games
gofns34629
singsing2296
B2W.Neo1029
olofmeister830
hiko402
Lowko339
Mlord302
Hui .177
Livibee155
DeMusliM154
djWHEAT104
RotterdaM101
Mew2King67
QueenE54
Trikslyr51
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3712
• Jankos2440
• TFBlade594
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 48m
Big Brain Bouts
19h 48m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.