• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:12
CEST 16:12
KST 23:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War125.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9149 users

Themed Game Mafia - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 97 Next
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 13 2013 04:47 GMT
#301
On February 13 2013 13:46 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 13:43 Blazinghand wrote:
Oatsmaster, most people who have played with me extensively are aware I'm very active and aggressive as both scum and town, and am highly prone to shenanigans as any alignment. I won't comment as to my own guilt. Experience tells me I will do too good a job of prosecuting myself, and convince you that I am guilty - or else you will decide that my prosecution was too half-hearted, and that I am scum. I will remark only this in my defense - that I have never been mislynched as town, and get lynched all the time as scum.

What are you even defending yourself from? He's done nothing but call you townie :o

huehuehuehuehue
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
February 13 2013 04:48 GMT
#302
On February 13 2013 13:43 Blazinghand wrote:
Oatsmaster, most people who have played with me extensively are aware I'm very active and aggressive as both scum and town, and am highly prone to shenanigans as any alignment. I won't comment as to my own guilt. Experience tells me I will do too good a job of prosecuting myself, and convince you that I am guilty - or else you will decide that my prosecution was too half-hearted, and that I am scum. I will remark only this in my defense - that I have never been mislynched as town, and get lynched all the time as scum.


Is that a challenge?

##vote BlazingHand
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
February 13 2013 04:49 GMT
#303
On February 13 2013 13:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
Someone asked why not mayoral. So I answered to the best of my ability.

Am I really the only person with a town read on BH?

Well yeah BH, I thought you were trolling, as you have a tendency to troll early game.
Clearly you are not as can be seen from your wall of text.

It doesn't matter what my read (or anyone elses, for that matter) on BH is. We are talking about YOUR read and YOUR reasons for it. You non-challantly expressed your read as soon as he started pushing you, then when someone pressured you about it, you gave some half-assed justification for it (and I call it half-assed because it can be so easily refuted).
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
February 13 2013 04:51 GMT
#304
On February 13 2013 13:48 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 13:43 Blazinghand wrote:
Oatsmaster, most people who have played with me extensively are aware I'm very active and aggressive as both scum and town, and am highly prone to shenanigans as any alignment. I won't comment as to my own guilt. Experience tells me I will do too good a job of prosecuting myself, and convince you that I am guilty - or else you will decide that my prosecution was too half-hearted, and that I am scum. I will remark only this in my defense - that I have never been mislynched as town, and get lynched all the time as scum.


Is that a challenge?

##vote BlazingHand

Teehee, I like you already :D

(Just don't remind me about Dwarf Fortress.)
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 13 2013 04:51 GMT
#305
You non-challantly expressed your read as soon as he started pushing you,

How is this scummy?

then when someone pressured you about it, you gave some half-assed justification for it (and I call it half-assed because it can be so easily refuted).

Again, how is this scummy?
No gg, No skill.
randombum
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2378 Posts
February 13 2013 04:52 GMT
#306
I'm not too sure I buy your case BH. If you read Oats statement from the point of view where its already decided by town to pick instant majority, (which I think this town has.) then his reasoning makes sense. He lists the first negative thing to come to mind and then says a little bit more, but basically he says its worse and dismisses it.

Also a lot of your posts can be considered spammy/troll

On February 13 2013 09:17 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 09:15 Dandel Ion wrote:
On February 13 2013 09:10 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Why not RNG vote Dandelion?! ;P

If someone could refresh my memory, does mayor have anything special other than choosing the lynch?

OH YEAH LET ME ROLL ONE.


THE MAGIC NUMBER IS 10! REJOICE!
##VOTE CROSSFIRE99


I could kiss you for that

Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 09:16 Dandel Ion wrote:
On February 13 2013 09:15 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Secret Ballot obviously best idea. I'm secretly scum and secretly don't want people to know who my secret buddies and I are secretly voting for.

THIS GUY IS SEXY.

NOT YET SURE IF ALIGNMENT INDICATIVE.


Easy way to find out

##vote: Mr. Cheesecake


or
On February 13 2013 09:21 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 09:20 Dandel Ion wrote:
On February 13 2013 09:18 marvellosity wrote:
1 kinda sounds hilarious. Are we against hilarious?

I FIND IT KIND OF UNFAIR THAT THE VOTING FOR THE SECRET VOTING IS NOT SECRET TOO

WHAT'S THE POINT OF THAT


maybe voting for the instant majority lynch should be instant majority


While not necessarily trollish in itself you were feeding/playing along with the trolls


All in all however, I thank you for generating discussion.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
February 13 2013 04:52 GMT
#307
On February 13 2013 13:51 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
You non-challantly expressed your read as soon as he started pushing you,

How is this scummy?

Show nested quote +
then when someone pressured you about it, you gave some half-assed justification for it (and I call it half-assed because it can be so easily refuted).

Again, how is this scummy?

Did I ever call you scum? Why so defensive?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
February 13 2013 04:58 GMT
#308
On February 13 2013 13:51 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 13:48 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On February 13 2013 13:43 Blazinghand wrote:
Oatsmaster, most people who have played with me extensively are aware I'm very active and aggressive as both scum and town, and am highly prone to shenanigans as any alignment. I won't comment as to my own guilt. Experience tells me I will do too good a job of prosecuting myself, and convince you that I am guilty - or else you will decide that my prosecution was too half-hearted, and that I am scum. I will remark only this in my defense - that I have never been mislynched as town, and get lynched all the time as scum.


Is that a challenge?

##vote BlazingHand

Teehee, I like you already :D

(Just don't remind me about Dwarf Fortress.)


No clue what you're talking about... *cough*
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 13 2013 05:00 GMT
#309
You didnt say it outright no, but the way you have been asking questions, is making me think you have a scum read on me.

Why does it matter, if ME as town, has a lousy and innaccurate read on BH? Just ignore it/correct it and move on.

However, if Me as scum, has a unsupported town read on BH, does it make BH scummier? Or townier?

In conclusion, the only reason to be asking me questions like these is if you think I am scum
No gg, No skill.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
February 13 2013 05:04 GMT
#310
On February 13 2013 14:00 Oatsmaster wrote:
You didnt say it outright no, but the way you have been asking questions, is making me think you have a scum read on me.

Why does it matter, if ME as town, has a lousy and innaccurate read on BH? Just ignore it/correct it and move on.

However, if Me as scum, has a unsupported town read on BH, does it make BH scummier? Or townier?

In conclusion, the only reason to be asking me questions like these is if you think I am scum

No, the only reason for me to be asking questions like these is to figure out if I think you are town or scum. If I already had a solid scum read on you, I wouldn't need to ask questions.

And if you are scum (and even if you are town, for that matter), then your read on BH means absolutely NOTHING about BH's alignment.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
randombum
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2378 Posts
February 13 2013 05:05 GMT
#311
For a different topic, and since there's very little the mafia can abuse this. To my role-maker would having you be the first target make you happy?
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 13 2013 05:09 GMT
#312
I'm not your role-maker but i bet he'd be happy if you targeted me
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
randombum
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2378 Posts
February 13 2013 05:11 GMT
#313
Well that's settled then.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 13 2013 05:12 GMT
#314
i hope your ability gives candy
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
February 13 2013 05:15 GMT
#315
On February 13 2013 13:43 Blazinghand wrote:
Oatsmaster, most people who have played with me extensively are aware I'm very active and aggressive as both scum and town, and am highly prone to shenanigans as any alignment. I won't comment as to my own guilt. Experience tells me I will do too good a job of prosecuting myself, and convince you that I am guilty - or else you will decide that my prosecution was too half-hearted, and that I am scum. I will remark only this in my defense - that I have never been mislynched as town, and get lynched all the time as scum.


Sorry, am I misunderstanding this? You say that if you talk about yourself, you'll convince us you're scum while at the same time saying you've never been mislynched? Why even bring it up unless you're concerned about it.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 13 2013 05:16 GMT
#316
this game reminds me of rockband mini when bh made a shitty case as town and then proceeded to tunnel the fuck out of the guy and just gauged reactions.

I do not think oats actions so far in anyway are largely alignment indicative and i would probally say he is more likely to be town.

Bh case can be summed up as well he thought slightly different about the pyp. big deal all it really tells us is that oats thinks it from more than one point of view.

I think the fact that oats didn't run away and asked questions about why people had scum reads or scum feeling instead of just calling people stupid is constructive and shows a town mindset.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 13 2013 05:19 GMT
#317
Can you add filters please?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
February 13 2013 05:20 GMT
#318
On February 13 2013 14:16 iamperfection wrote:
this game reminds me of rockband mini when bh made a shitty case as town and then proceeded to tunnel the fuck out of the guy and just gauged reactions.

I do not think oats actions so far in anyway are largely alignment indicative and i would probally say he is more likely to be town.

Bh case can be summed up as well he thought slightly different about the pyp. big deal all it really tells us is that oats thinks it from more than one point of view.

I think the fact that oats didn't run away and asked questions about why people had scum reads or scum feeling instead of just calling people stupid is constructive and shows a town mindset.

This makes no sense. You simplify it way, way too much.

Scum: Gives up and pouts when questioned.
Town: Answers questions.

That's such a ridiculous dichotomy. Would you apply that heuristic to me? To marv? To BH? To DP? Then why are you applying it to Oats?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 13 2013 05:21 GMT
#319
also top scum read is marv he seems bored already and had nothing useful to say.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 13 2013 05:22 GMT
#320
On February 13 2013 14:20 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 14:16 iamperfection wrote:
this game reminds me of rockband mini when bh made a shitty case as town and then proceeded to tunnel the fuck out of the guy and just gauged reactions.

I do not think oats actions so far in anyway are largely alignment indicative and i would probally say he is more likely to be town.

Bh case can be summed up as well he thought slightly different about the pyp. big deal all it really tells us is that oats thinks it from more than one point of view.

I think the fact that oats didn't run away and asked questions about why people had scum reads or scum feeling instead of just calling people stupid is constructive and shows a town mindset.

This makes no sense. You simplify it way, way too much.

Scum: Gives up and pouts when questioned.
Town: Answers questions.

That's such a ridiculous dichotomy. Would you apply that heuristic to me? To marv? To BH? To DP? Then why are you applying it to Oats?

do you have a point to your question or are you just questioning my logic for shits and giggles.

i have a town read on oats
deal with it
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 97 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 363
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37539
Calm 5853
Bisu 2463
Rain 1617
Jaedong 1021
Horang2 690
BeSt 561
FanTaSy 499
Soma 423
Rush 386
[ Show more ]
Larva 318
Light 289
Stork 275
Snow 191
ZerO 180
Zeus 178
Mind 146
910 106
Barracks 100
Free 98
Killer 95
Sea.KH 58
Mong 51
Shinee 48
Hyun 46
ToSsGirL 41
sorry 36
Pusan 26
Aegong 24
Hm[arnc] 16
Rock 14
Terrorterran 14
Sexy 13
Sacsri 11
Noble 10
Trap 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6576
XaKoH 416
Counter-Strike
fl0m2846
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes275
Other Games
gofns34629
singsing2296
B2W.Neo1029
olofmeister830
hiko402
Lowko339
Mlord302
Hui .177
Livibee155
DeMusliM154
djWHEAT104
RotterdaM101
Mew2King67
QueenE54
Trikslyr51
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3712
• Jankos2440
• TFBlade594
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 48m
Big Brain Bouts
19h 48m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.