• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:35
CEST 05:35
KST 12:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9779 users

TL Mafia LIX - Page 144

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 142 143 144 145 146 213 Next
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
January 26 2013 20:08 GMT
#2861
@Mocsta:
On January 25 2013 16:45 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2013 16:40 DearestSnot wrote:
So Chezinu, out of those players, whom will you vote tomorrow?

Remember, it's double lynch.

oats and BKE sound good right now. Then I'll look into mocsta and grush, which seems that the circles have more knowledge about. But truthfully, I'm going to wait and see who 5touch votes for.

As I said, it's dependent on what he flips, but I don't believe he would put up BKE and then throw his other scumbuddy up there with him. A bit wifom-y looking back, but it's enough for me at the moment.

And now I feel dumb, because I'm quoting the post where he answers my question... So I guess I'll ask another.

@Chezinu: Is this still your stance? Have you looked into mocsta and grush yet?

In-post edit: Just saw your vote for grush. Have anything to add to it?
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
January 26 2013 20:13 GMT
#2862
Seems both town and mafia think they have won this game.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 26 2013 20:14 GMT
#2863
I need the Grush (town) heuristics dumbed down for a non-vet.

I dont get why him contacting one person and never again as indicative of town play; nor why it rules him out being scum?
Yes, as scum it would be poor play; but why can't that be the intention?

Hes signfiicantly more active in the ongoing Dessert mafia, why is he excused in this game from exhibiting signs of life?


Im trying to improve, so would really like an answer to this please (whether here or in obs qt), as I am definitely missing a piece of the puzzle.
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 26 2013 20:14 GMT
#2864
On January 27 2013 05:13 Chezinu wrote:
Seems both town and mafia think they have won this game.


What makes you think mafia think they've won this game?
Artanis & marv
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 26 2013 20:17 GMT
#2865
On January 27 2013 05:14 Mocsta wrote:
I need the Grush (town) heuristics dumbed down for a non-vet.

I dont get why him contacting one person and never again as indicative of town play; nor why it rules him out being scum?
Yes, as scum it would be poor play; but why can't that be the intention?

Hes signfiicantly more active in the ongoing Dessert mafia, why is he excused in this game from exhibiting signs of life?


Im trying to improve, so would really like an answer to this please (whether here or in obs qt), as I am definitely missing a piece of the puzzle.


grush probably needs talking to and engaging with tomorrow. That said, I've never seen him lie about Starsenses, and I don't believe he'd sabotage his future towngames to lie about it here. Also he tends to be more trolly or disruptive as mafia (LVI I think?) and he's not here.
Artanis & marv
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 26 2013 20:18 GMT
#2866
OK thanks for that.

Importantly i appreciate the addition of he needs to be engaged, just not a priority for today.

I can work with that.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
January 26 2013 20:23 GMT
#2867
On January 27 2013 05:14 FiveTouch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2013 05:13 Chezinu wrote:
Seems both town and mafia think they have won this game.


What makes you think mafia think they've won this game?

well, it looks like I'm dead and its quite. Too quite. both sides seem confident to me. It like mini mafia 3 where there was no arguments before the lynch.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
January 26 2013 20:29 GMT
#2868

Vote: BroodKingExe

Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
January 26 2013 20:41 GMT
#2869
I'll be trying to get as much as we can out of the time, but we're in such a good position that mafia can't possibly think they're winning currently. You might flip town (very much doubt it) but there is no reason to believe you're town and you should realize that how you're playing doesn't help.

When you flip/if we were to switch, who would you say is scum?
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
January 26 2013 21:39 GMT
#2870
Time has passed things have changed, some of them surprising. I hope I have now figured some of them out correctly.

As happened in my previous games I have thought long and hard about the game and thus learned things while playing the game.
Earlier I made this post..
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=17593898
at the time i thought it was important. What was most puzzling to me was that Sandroba a skilled player and a now flipped townie did not. Demonstrably I was doing something wrong or assuming something wrong. That and quite number of other such things really messed with my ability to play the game. It was for the purpose of trying to work that out, that I tried to talk to Debears during the night. I now think I have some understanding of why Sandroba did not answer my question. If I don't then I may derp again.




Consequently this may or may not make sense to Toad
If it doesnt make sense Toad then i hope or expect it just simply that I derped again, and that I failed to guess thigns that I dont know correctly.

@Toad

Toad at the start of the Day, you said this http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=17628832 that puzzled me very much. Clearly it was important to you. You clearly thought something would happen that did not. I know the feeling.
It struck me that you thought you knew something that turned out not to be true.

During the Night day transition I posted this
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=17601798
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=17601877
Did a few other things... then this
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=17602219

When you are thinking about what I have done in the last few days, these posts were the reasons I felt grumpy in the period following them. That may look like silly things to be grumpy about, especially seeing how derpy I play, but when I become an experienced player I would indeed be grumpy at myself too.

As I said if that does not shed light on any confusion you experienced at the start of the day. Then I simply guessed wrong again.
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
January 26 2013 21:59 GMT
#2871
by the way

i claimed so that we guarantee a won endgame. we are so ridiculously in the lead right now that we do not have to go all in and try to win right now. assume the 1% happens and we are wrong: with an active hatter and town mayor in the game, mafia cannot win at endgame with 2 living mafia. period. therefore, it is smart REGARDLESS of anything else in the game (assuming FT is town.....) to leave my bomb active and go after other people. we have like what 7 cycles to figure shit out? multiple DTs? don't be dumb and throw away victory percentages when it's not needed to do so. chezinu living right now is entirely irrelevant. mafia get 1 KP from now on until the end of the game anyway.

also.......
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 26 2013 22:00 GMT
#2872
Chezinu, why aren't you telling us more about these two masons of..Day 1 it was?

I'm not voting you cause of Annul's bomb and cause it's stupid to assume you could be scum based on what we have seen so far.

There are absolutely no arguments out from the sides wanting to lynch you, especially Toad and FT, who were very wordy about their reasons to lynch prplhz and Oats, are now on autopilot to kill you.

Might as well vote for Adam/Fuba/grush/stutters in that case. They are roughly in your same category. But I don't like voting for them like this. If anything, they should be the targets of MHs as somewhat-vigis, like annul chose.
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
January 26 2013 22:00 GMT
#2873
On January 22 2013 01:17 annul wrote:
axle, do me a favor

any time you post, just put a word cap on it. literally any time you decide to post, please include a tl;dr of every main idea you are writing about. every time you post you come in with this explosion of who the fuck knows what and i am not in the mood to sift through the crazy just to see if there is anything worthwhile. it is perfectly possible to be succinct and communicate multiple ideas in different words.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 26 2013 22:01 GMT
#2874
Annul, don't automatically think this mayor is town.

With marv, there's one rule: If it's alive at LYLO, kill it with fire.
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 26 2013 22:08 GMT
#2875
On January 27 2013 07:00 Vivax wrote:
I'm not voting you cause of Annul's bomb and cause it's stupid to assume you could be scum based on what we have seen so far.


Fairly sure you said that to me about BKE repeatedly as well, and now you want to kill him.

Funny how it works, isn't it?
Artanis & marv
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 26 2013 22:10 GMT
#2876
On January 27 2013 07:08 FiveTouch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2013 07:00 Vivax wrote:
I'm not voting you cause of Annul's bomb and cause it's stupid to assume you could be scum based on what we have seen so far.


Fairly sure you said that to me about BKE repeatedly as well, and now you want to kill him.

Funny how it works, isn't it?


There has only been 1 kill tonight and BKE has been jailed. No medic claims so far.

Funny how you're asking your usual scummy questions, isn't it, marv?
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
January 26 2013 22:12 GMT
#2877
to be fair it is possible (albeit HIGHLY improbable) that the mafia double stacked WBG in order to "confirm" BKE's redness
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 26 2013 22:14 GMT
#2878
On January 27 2013 07:12 annul wrote:
to be fair it is possible (albeit HIGHLY improbable) that the mafia double stacked WBG in order to "confirm" BKE's redness


If this is the case, the medic should absolutely claim to stop us lynching a townie. But it's almost certainly not the case.
Artanis & marv
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 26 2013 22:15 GMT
#2879
On January 27 2013 07:10 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2013 07:08 FiveTouch wrote:
On January 27 2013 07:00 Vivax wrote:
I'm not voting you cause of Annul's bomb and cause it's stupid to assume you could be scum based on what we have seen so far.


Fairly sure you said that to me about BKE repeatedly as well, and now you want to kill him.

Funny how it works, isn't it?


There has only been 1 kill tonight and BKE has been jailed. No medic claims so far.

Funny how you're asking your usual scummy questions, isn't it, marv?


How are they my usual scummy questions? I called BKE out as mafia, and you repeatedly attacked me for it. Now it appears that he is indeed mafia for sure from the night actions, you want to kill him.

So I'm reminding you you were saying the same things about BKE to me before as you're saying about Chezinu now. It's very simple to understand.
Artanis & marv
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 26 2013 22:18 GMT
#2880
On January 27 2013 07:14 FiveTouch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2013 07:12 annul wrote:
to be fair it is possible (albeit HIGHLY improbable) that the mafia double stacked WBG in order to "confirm" BKE's redness


If this is the case, the medic should absolutely claim to stop us lynching a townie. But it's almost certainly not the case.


Quote1:
I speculated about that option earlier as well, but to be honest they would trade a kill of a more useful townie than BKE against the mislynch of a BKE that isn't of use to town, so I think it's unlikely and would be really bad play by scum.

Quote2: Medic should only claim if he saved somebody. Pointless to claim when scum double stacked on Bugs. Even if he claims we won't know BKE's alignment.

With all courtesy: That's a bad suggestion.
Prev 1 142 143 144 145 146 213 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 227
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 553
NaDa 50
TT1 13
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm203
LuMiX0
League of Legends
JimRising 676
Other Games
summit1g11143
WinterStarcraft422
Mew2King105
ViBE89
ArmadaUGS58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1373
BasetradeTV288
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream143
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush825
• Lourlo768
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 25m
INu's Battles
8h 25m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h 25m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 25m
Replay Cast
19h 25m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.