• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:36
CEST 01:36
KST 08:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9076 users

Newbie Mini Mafia XXVII - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 78 Next
rethos
Profile Joined April 2010
Romania103 Posts
September 19 2012 20:34 GMT
#361
Sharrant it's seriously time to give in and tell us your plan. Right now the fact that you are hiding information is very scummy. A townie will not hide anything they know/think when they are so close to getting lynched. Unless somehow it will help scum more than it will help town but I can't imagine how that would make sense.

This whole attitude of "I have a plan but I can't tell you" is actually very accusing. If I were to be lynched I would for sure get out all the info I have just to make sure that I did my best and that people are benefiting from my flip.

You are not doing that. This exact thing is what convinces me. Unless I missed something very important (in which case please point it out) in your posts, it is becoming clear to me that are you not trying to help town.

I am awake for another 30 minutes after that I have to go to sleep. Please answer me fast.
Flash is a beast... And we love it this way
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 19 2012 20:34 GMT
#362
OK so as I see it here are our options atm: Sharrant, cubu, killing.
Killing is not that much of a lurker. He's not lurker enough to even be considered a lurker IMO.
Killing is scummy looking to me, but he looked that way last game too.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
drazak
Profile Joined November 2011
United States479 Posts
September 19 2012 20:39 GMT
#363
Super busy today, read most the posts, willing to ##VOTE Sherrant I'll try to post more tonighnt
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
September 19 2012 20:43 GMT
#364
On September 20 2012 05:39 drazak wrote:
Super busy today, read most the posts, willing to ##VOTE Sherrant I'll try to post more tonighnt


You had time to read most of the posts but not enough time to write even a single word about your vote choice?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Sharrant
Profile Joined August 2012
Canada543 Posts
September 19 2012 20:47 GMT
#365
@Thrawn
The Mason set up I'm used to has all masons being able to talk to each other, as opposed to pairs of masons that speak only to their partner.

With that information in mind, rethink about what plans I might have had, and I think you'll see what I was bread crumbing for you and debears to do if you were both mafia.

For now, Thrawn, I'm ready to concede that you're town. There are still things that don't add up in my eyes, and those are the things involving debears.

@debears
Killing came back into my sights a few pages ago. I dropped him again after his post mentioning Atreides that you quoted. You're right though, I thought he would have made more posts since I came back.

@SDM, @debears
I'm going to have to agree with you two at this point. At this point my vote is going to be going to killer, Stutters' recent posts have put him on good footing, and Cubu is still just an unkown quantity.


unvote Stutter695
vote KillingTime

@Rethos you have missed things. Thrawn picked up on it, but he's unsure whether or not he believes me.

Since this is piling up so much, I guess I'll be the one that has to claim today, although it's already pretty obvious.

I'm Mason, I was trying to bread crumb debears and Thrawn into claiming Mason under the assumption that all masons are aware and can talk, rather than just pairs. That's why I brought up the fact that they could be masons several times either directly our roundabout, to give them an easy way out of looking scummy that matches what they had already done. If we had voted debears up and he had claimed mason, we would have immediately had two mafia members. But this was before I knew that Masons were pairs and that there could be multiple pairs.

@Drazak
... You honestly had time to got hrough every single post and then voted me with a single sentence completely lacking any justification AND you did it in such a way that you look like you're only suggesting that you might be voting for me. AND you commited the cardinal sin of putting someone at L-1 without giving them warning.

You just reached my number one spot.

##unvote KillingTime
##vote Drazak


You're scum, and you just had the most obvious bandwagonning in the world.
Sharrant
Profile Joined August 2012
Canada543 Posts
September 19 2012 20:51 GMT
#366
So yeah, everyone should be aware at this point.

I AM AT L-1. The next vote will kill me.

Sharrant
Profile Joined August 2012
Canada543 Posts
September 19 2012 20:53 GMT
#367
Fuck, EBWOP, I used the wrong format on my first set of votes, I guess I'll just leave out the middle man in this one

##unvote Stutters695
##vote Drazak
drazak
Profile Joined November 2011
United States479 Posts
September 19 2012 20:54 GMT
#368
It's scummy to reply on my phone and have a busy day? it takes me forever to write a post. sorry I have a life, some days are like that.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 19 2012 20:54 GMT
#369
On September 20 2012 05:27 Sonic Death Monkey wrote:
It seems like Cubu only has your vote and Killing has none. I'm not sure switching will make sense based on that and quite frankly, I'm not sure I think switching will make sense anyway. I'll post my final thoughts before voting and I might check back later on my phone if I feel that'll be necessary.



I still think Sharrant is a mistake over a lurker but if people disagree Sharrant would definitely be the best non-lurker lynch due to the focus other people have put on him some people will have a lot to explain once he flips.
Sharrant
Profile Joined August 2012
Canada543 Posts
September 19 2012 20:56 GMT
#370
@Drazak
The fact that you don't even acknowledge that voting for someone with not even a word of explanation, and putting them at L-1 without declaring it is scummy, is even more scummy.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 19 2012 21:00 GMT
#371
Reread the rules, this is plurality voting not majority. Even if you
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
September 19 2012 21:01 GMT
#372
sharrant this setup uses plurality lynch meaning whoever has the most votes get's lynched even if it's not a majority of the votes
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Sharrant
Profile Joined August 2012
Canada543 Posts
September 19 2012 21:04 GMT
#373
Okay, so lynches only ever occur at the end of the day, there's no auto lynch once you hit 50%+1? Because I didn't actually see the style of voting mentioned in the OP. So I just assumed the person with the majority of votes at the end of the day is lynched, or if someone has a majority of the votes on them they are lynched.

Then I take back the part about L-1, question why no one else said anything about it earlier when I brought up L-1, and apologize to Drazak about it.

But still, Drazak, do you not see why posting a vote with aboslutely no reasoning is scummy?
rethos
Profile Joined April 2010
Romania103 Posts
September 19 2012 21:07 GMT
#374
@Sharrant that actually makes a lot of sense. For now I declare myself satisfied. Vote goes back to the most suspicious person after you (who now becomes the most suspicious person period), debears.

##Unvote: Sharrant
##Vote: debears
Flash is a beast... And we love it this way
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
September 19 2012 21:07 GMT
#375
I'm gonna have to really give the thread a hard read before I can come to a decision on that mason claim. I was actually expecting you to claim cop with some kind of plan involving night checks which I couldn't make much sense of. I'll read the thread and let you know if my vote will change or not.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
KillingTime
Profile Joined August 2012
France101 Posts
September 19 2012 21:08 GMT
#376
I want to make some amazing read on Sharrant going back through his whole filter and checking out the case on him - therby assuaging thrawn & those who seem to think I am a lurking scum But sorry I just can't make head or tail of his postings today. I don't understand his post from either a mafia or a town perspective - this makes me think he is a bad townie, because if he was mafia he would have had two others telling him how to diffuse this situation.

My own observations about stutters were nearly a disaster last game, perhaps as a result I have been too cautious d1. I will do better tomorrow and try to find a strong target.

The lynch I feel best about is Cubu, for reasons that anyone who played/reads the last game should be clear on, even if he is town again (hard to tell), we are going to go into D2 in a stronger position with him gone & I feel it is even scummier that he is not here this game when he got lynched as town for the same behaviour last game. It seems like debears has not been scummy enough since the inital post for others to have a strong feeling he is scum & am not confident enough in the case against Sharrant to vote for him.

I'll be around for like 15-20 mins now, then I have to go.

##unvote debears
##vote Cubu
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
September 19 2012 21:08 GMT
#377
On September 20 2012 06:04 Sharrant wrote:
Okay, so lynches only ever occur at the end of the day, there's no auto lynch once you hit 50%+1? Because I didn't actually see the style of voting mentioned in the OP. So I just assumed the person with the majority of votes at the end of the day is lynched, or if someone has a majority of the votes on them they are lynched.

Then I take back the part about L-1, question why no one else said anything about it earlier when I brought up L-1, and apologize to Drazak about it.

But still, Drazak, do you not see why posting a vote with aboslutely no reasoning is scummy?


In 3 hours whoever has the most votes is getting lynched.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 19 2012 21:08 GMT
#378
Sorry, not sure why that submitted when I hadn't pressed enter or used my mouse.

Reread the rules, this is plurality voting not majority. Even if you hold a majority you won't die until the day ends.

Also when you unvote you don't say a name after.

Just would like a clarification for future reference since the rules don't mention it one way or another; Are we allowed to vote no lynch?

Now moving on to this trainwreck:


On September 20 2012 05:47 Sharrant wrote:
@Thrawn
The Mason set up I'm used to has all masons being able to talk to each other, as opposed to pairs of masons that speak only to their partner.

With that information in mind, rethink about what plans I might have had, and I think you'll see what I was bread crumbing for you and debears to do if you were both mafia.

For now, Thrawn, I'm ready to concede that you're town. There are still things that don't add up in my eyes, and those are the things involving debears.

@debears
Killing came back into my sights a few pages ago. I dropped him again after his post mentioning Atreides that you quoted. You're right though, I thought he would have made more posts since I came back.

@SDM, @debears
I'm going to have to agree with you two at this point. At this point my vote is going to be going to killer, Stutters' recent posts have put him on good footing, and Cubu is still just an unkown quantity.


unvote Stutter695
vote KillingTime

@Rethos you have missed things. Thrawn picked up on it, but he's unsure whether or not he believes me.

Since this is piling up so much, I guess I'll be the one that has to claim today, although it's already pretty obvious.

I'm Mason, I was trying to bread crumb debears and Thrawn into claiming Mason under the assumption that all masons are aware and can talk, rather than just pairs. That's why I brought up the fact that they could be masons several times either directly our roundabout, to give them an easy way out of looking scummy that matches what they had already done. If we had voted debears up and he had claimed mason, we would have immediately had two mafia members. But this was before I knew that Masons were pairs and that there could be multiple pairs.

@Drazak
... You honestly had time to got hrough every single post and then voted me with a single sentence completely lacking any justification AND you did it in such a way that you look like you're only suggesting that you might be voting for me. AND you commited the cardinal sin of putting someone at L-1 without giving them warning.

You just reached my number one spot.

##unvote KillingTime
##vote Drazak


You're scum, and you just had the most obvious bandwagonning in the world.


Who is your mason partner and why haven't they backed you up? Where are your breadcrumbs? Quite frankly I don't believe you. If you really are a mason you should say your partners name and they should speak up as well. Should one of you die, that leaves the other as a confirmed town. If you really are a mason you shouldn't have claimed but since you have you need to make the most out of it.

##unvote
##vote Sharrant
Sharrant
Profile Joined August 2012
Canada543 Posts
September 19 2012 21:13 GMT
#379
@Stutters
Every single time I said they could have been Masons was me trying to get them to claim it, or consider it as a claim.

And really, after the town was so hugely against a role claim, you want me to out another player before it's confirmed whether or not I'll be lynched?

Then what, I die to a town lynch, and then my partner dies to mafia or possibly SK over night?
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
September 19 2012 21:15 GMT
#380
Hey I just entered the thread, after reading I don’t have much time to post though. But this has my head in circles... Out of the cubu killing time thing I still need a little time to get an opinion as I was going for stutters not killing. However something I will note cubu is a risky vote, he is also a semi useless town though. If with a killing filter I find him scum I would vote for him over cubu.

Sharrent whaa? Honestly have a headach right now... (however I will quickly jump to drazak) jumping right into the thread like that is really really odd...

That said sharrent switching votes mid post because of it has me confused. Without momentum at least. I wouldn’t put serial killer past him considering he brought it up. I can kinda understand you if you are mason but...

I can see what you are trying to do (use town cred to get yourself a lynch{I did this last game}) but it’s far too early in the game to even attempt that. Without a bread crumb that is significant I don’t understand how this is supposed to work. For sure if you have a mason partner he can’t claim but if you are mafia you could be using the many mason groups argument to your own advantage.

Switching over to killing case I can see how he fits lurker scum but also I don’t think he is more scum than stutters or drazak.
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 78 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings43
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 161
SpeCial 77
CosmosSc2 45
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 689
GuemChi 320
910 58
Bale 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm106
League of Legends
Doublelift3036
Other Games
summit1g8778
shahzam606
C9.Mang0305
JimRising 234
PiGStarcraft234
Maynarde124
Liquid`Ken10
Vindicta5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick668
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 114
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP37
• musti20045 35
• davetesta13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21589
Other Games
• imaqtpie745
• Shiphtur206
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 24m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
11h 24m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d
Patches Events
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.