• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:48
CEST 17:48
KST 00:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8145 users

PTP3 - Pikachu's Revenge - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 18 Next All
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 28 2012 16:48 GMT
#1571
On August 29 2012 01:44 Dirkzor wrote:
Draz I have no clue what you are talking about. I've never played that much pokemon so care to explain it in full?


If you trade pokemon you need badges for them to obey you - all the pokemon I listed are traded pokemon
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 28 2012 17:02 GMT
#1573
On August 29 2012 02:01 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2012 01:48 Drazerk wrote:
On August 29 2012 01:44 Dirkzor wrote:
Draz I have no clue what you are talking about. I've never played that much pokemon so care to explain it in full?


If you trade pokemon you need badges for them to obey you - all the pokemon I listed are traded pokemon
Was this a first generation rule? I rememeber a few evolutions were only possible after trades, but nothing about badges.



Its why you actually get badges in the games
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 28 2012 17:02 GMT
#1574
Oh and to learn surf / cut I guess
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 28 2012 17:05 GMT
#1577
On August 29 2012 02:03 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2012 02:01 austinmcc wrote:
On August 29 2012 01:48 Drazerk wrote:
On August 29 2012 01:44 Dirkzor wrote:
Draz I have no clue what you are talking about. I've never played that much pokemon so care to explain it in full?


If you trade pokemon you need badges for them to obey you - all the pokemon I listed are traded pokemon
Was this a first generation rule? I rememeber a few evolutions were only possible after trades, but nothing about badges.



Yes, it's just that the levels on the badges were absurd, so you were really unlikely to have trouble with it unless you got something WAY the fuck above your level passed to you, and then actually tried to use it, which would have just screwed the rest of your pokemon over.


In first generation you only need to use Blastoise (Red / Blue) or Nidoking + Zapdos (For yellow) to beat the entire game (HM slaves excluded)
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 28 2012 17:05 GMT
#1578
On August 29 2012 02:03 JingleHell wrote:
Actually, IIRC, aside from HMs and traded pokemon, there was no other use for badges first gen, all the crazy stuff came later, didn't it?


There is no other use for badges even in fifth gen other than story triggers
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 28 2012 17:08 GMT
#1580
ok they gave stat boosts up until 3rd generation
In D/P you can't buy revives until you have 4 badges
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 28 2012 17:10 GMT
#1583
On August 29 2012 02:08 Dirkzor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2012 01:46 JingleHell wrote:
On August 29 2012 01:44 Dirkzor wrote:
On August 29 2012 01:29 JingleHell wrote:
On August 29 2012 01:26 Dirkzor wrote:
So your conclusion is that Mattchew is lying?


My conclusion is that it's possible, and comes with the other possibilities that also came to mind. Why are you trying to turn me saying "plausible" into me saying "absolutely"?


I didn't. I asked if I had understood what you wrote correctly. Why are you trying to make it sound like I'm putting words in your mouth? (See what I did there?)

Anyway I believe Mattchew hit trying to kill wiggles and me as he said he was. Doesn't make him town though. Just makes him not a liar.


I'm not putting words in your mouth. Your "clarification" ignored so much of what I said as to cease being paraphrasing, and start being a blatant misquotation.

Why are you being so defensive-aggresive about this? I just wanted to know if I understood your post correctly (that you thought Mattchew was lying). Then you go all apeshit on me.



That didn't happen 0.o
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 28 2012 17:30 GMT
#1588
How could anyone other than Mattchew (Or his scum team if he is scum) possibly know if he is lying or not?

Answer me that Dirk
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 28 2012 17:37 GMT
#1589
Going out for a while I should be back before deadline
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 28 2012 20:57 GMT
#1616
Probably a bad idea to try and figure out Kenpachi...
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 28 2012 21:12 GMT
#1627
Dragonite is the only dragon pokemon in this generation...
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 28 2012 21:22 GMT
#1635
On August 29 2012 06:20 grush57 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2012 06:10 JingleHell wrote:
Oh look, Misder, who Grush tried to sheep on while not coming anywhere near his town meta was scum. Kill Grush with fire.

##Vote Grush


OMG HE VOTED A SCUM, THEREFORE SCUM.
JINGLEHELL LOGIC YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA


lol the active lurker is as strong as Misder
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 28 2012 21:25 GMT
#1639
Actually...

We haven't seen scum KP in a while now have we?
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 28 2012 21:36 GMT
#1645
Can people please stop active lurking...
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 29 2012 07:35 GMT
#1658
On August 29 2012 06:40 HiroPro wrote:
the mafia team kp probably changes flavor/type depending on who carries it out.


If thats true Mattchew must be scum which seems unlikely at this point (Although I personally think that defence he keeps quoting is useless and I'm not sure what people see in it but hey what do I know)
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 29 2012 08:39 GMT
#1660
On August 29 2012 17:16 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2012 11:11 Mattchew wrote:
On August 29 2012 10:56 Zephirdd wrote:
On August 29 2012 10:51 austinmcc wrote:
Odd, because I got a message that I took a little damage. That would mean I either got hit with something heavy or maybe an ineffective match between us so less protection?


I'd assume the following may have happened:
1. something disrupted my action and it didn't protect you(like, for instance, when mattchew said to shoot someone but it hit someone else)
2. I am not very effective against you, and that means I didn't protect you for the whole 1.0kp, which would mean you take a smaller percentage of damage
3. The attack did more than 1.0kp of damage and you took only a part of it
4. A combination of 2 and 3

what pokemon are you?

He is a Normal-type


So a normal typed veteran with medic abilities... hmmm.... I really can't think of what possible pokemon this could be...

Seriously Kurumi you pretty much outed the pokemon
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 29 2012 09:11 GMT
#1662
On August 29 2012 17:51 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2012 17:39 Drazerk wrote:
On August 29 2012 17:16 Kurumi wrote:
On August 29 2012 11:11 Mattchew wrote:
On August 29 2012 10:56 Zephirdd wrote:
On August 29 2012 10:51 austinmcc wrote:
Odd, because I got a message that I took a little damage. That would mean I either got hit with something heavy or maybe an ineffective match between us so less protection?


I'd assume the following may have happened:
1. something disrupted my action and it didn't protect you(like, for instance, when mattchew said to shoot someone but it hit someone else)
2. I am not very effective against you, and that means I didn't protect you for the whole 1.0kp, which would mean you take a smaller percentage of damage
3. The attack did more than 1.0kp of damage and you took only a part of it
4. A combination of 2 and 3

what pokemon are you?

He is a Normal-type


So a normal typed veteran with medic abilities... hmmm.... I really can't think of what possible pokemon this could be...

Seriously Kurumi you pretty much outed the pokemon

It ain't easy being green~


You're the guy controlling who will be green
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 29 2012 11:01 GMT
#1664
From my blissey with 707 hp (Its not for competitive battles)

Softboiled
Substitute
Double team
Toxic

Whats the bet on 175HP substitutes while being unhitable without the evasion claus in place all the while using Toxic to kill any non steel types
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 29 2012 13:13 GMT
#1665
come on guys... TALK

YOU PROMISED WE WOULDN'T HAVE A REPEAT OF LAST CYCLE
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 29 2012 16:30 GMT
#1667
Ok you all can't possibly be playing guild wars / WoW so talk!

I prefer grush over Bio but that is probably because grush is more in your face annoying rather than keeping under the radar

Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM539
IndyStarCraft 90
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 539
Reynor 264
ByuN 253
TKL 236
IndyStarCraft 90
Railgan 77
Codebar 54
BRAT_OK 40
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56832
Bisu 2730
Calm 2317
FanTaSy 933
Stork 597
Rush 461
hero 330
firebathero 181
actioN 133
Sharp 102
[ Show more ]
Free 56
Pusan 37
ToSsGirL 37
Mong 27
Aegong 24
soO 23
Sexy 19
Rock 18
Hm[arnc] 17
HiyA 15
Terrorterran 15
Sacsri 9
Noble 9
scan(afreeca) 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9473
Dendi982
Counter-Strike
fl0m5048
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King103
Heroes of the Storm
MindelVK4
Other Games
singsing2170
Liquid`RaSZi1494
B2W.Neo768
Beastyqt579
olofmeister498
Mlord465
Khaldor405
KnowMe298
crisheroes178
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV262
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 7
• Hinosc 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
• Reevou 0
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony7
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV499
League of Legends
• Nemesis2901
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1667
Other Games
• Shiphtur189
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 13m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 13m
OSC
7h 13m
Replay Cast
7h 13m
OSC
20h 13m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.