• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:18
CEST 02:18
KST 09:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6418 users

Aperture Mafia - Page 71

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 136 Next
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
March 21 2012 19:11 GMT
#1401
On March 22 2012 02:25 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2012 02:19 Grackaroni wrote:
Did you see the way he walked into the thread 1/2 way through the day, offered nothing new to the discussion, jumped on the obvious 3rd party bandwagon, then disappeared again.


See? This is the foolishness case. It is wrong!

He was the second player after me to vote Drazek. He didn't join the bandwagon. He started it with me.

That post at that time was completely appropriate. He voted Draz for the right reasons way earlier than most of you guys.

I don't know why everyone thinks that this post didn't add anything...

This is what happens when you take posts out of context.

Also palmar: it's sad that I have to defend you here, because you don't care.


He did?

On March 18 2012 00:56 Dirk Hardpec wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
No matter how much I think about it, Drazerk's successful shooting says nothing about his alignment. It is a reasonable approach for almost every faction except for town, and town is the faction most prone to take unreasonable approaches to the game.

What I find more interesting is the fact that he claims to be third party. No matter how you look at it, the only faction I can possibly think of benefitting from being thought of as third party is mafia. It is strictly inefficient for town to be thought of as third party as that will lead to an eventual lynch of that person, you cannot go into situation where one lynch will lose the game carrying a claimed third party on your back. This is however perfectly acceptable for someone who just wants to extend his life cycle for a while, ie: mafia.

I guess it is also possible that he is indeed a third party and is trying to make an alliance with us, but it seems very unlikely as most third parties tend to be at severe disadvantage when they get figured out.

In sense, it makes no sense from a balance standpoint to create a third party in a game, and then make it possible for us to leave that third party alive, might as well be town then.

This is why I don't believe his claim, I think Drazerk is scum and I want to lynch him. I guess I can't say I disbelieve his role claim as the flavor fits, however I do disbelieve his alignment claim.

##Vote Drazerk


He voted Drazerk because he thought that Drazerk was scum and that his 3rd party claim was wrong. Barely anyone shared that train of though as far as I remember and it turned out to be wrong. Perhaps he already recognised the increasing antitown behaviour of Drazek (in hindsight, it was clearly noticeable at this point), but if so, he did not really mention it in his post.

However, I do give him credit that he came up with an original thought and not just bandwagoned blindly.
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
March 21 2012 19:12 GMT
#1402
EBWOP *train of thought
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
MidnightGladius
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
China1214 Posts
March 21 2012 19:19 GMT
#1403
On March 22 2012 04:10 blubbdavid wrote:
I don't understand this. You are voting for bluelightz too.
I forgot to cast my vote after the case so I ninja'd it. But still, I am the first one to cast his vote on bluelightz (this day).


Ninja voting is very, very bad, and the fact that you admit to doing it, but didn't say so earlier without being prompted makes me very suspicious. The fact that I'm also voting for Bluelightz is not the point of contention here. Ironically enough, I'm more certain of his guilt because of his voting abnormality, and you claim that it's not a big deal? If we can't connect people's private thought processes to their public votes, then it becomes way easier to hide as scum.

For example, when Maverick ninja voted earlier, he immediately explained it the next day and provided reasoning for his vote (granted he was drunk on St. Patrick's Day, but the point stands). Things like that establish transparency, and it makes it possible to do ex post vote analysis.

While you're here, what were you trying to achieve by asking Kenpachi and Grackaroni their roles? Did you think that they would actually give you an answer?
Trust in Bayes.
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
March 21 2012 19:19 GMT
#1404
Current vote count:

bluelightz: 8 -- blubbdavid; Velinath; Kenpachi; zelblade; phagga; Jayjay54; MidnightGladius; Maverick32x

Dirk Hardpec: 4 -- Grackaroni; Nisani201; sinani206; Paperscraps;

Kenpachi: 2 -- Zephirdd; willz22912;

kitaman27: 1 -- Dirk Hardpec

Mr. Wiggles: 1 -- kitaman27

ghost_403: 1 -- Mr. Wiggles

sbrubbles: 1 -- Hassybaby

Majority is 12 votes!
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-21 19:34:29
March 21 2012 19:34 GMT
#1405
A Better Vote Count!

Kenpachi (2): Zephirdd, willz22912

Mr. Wiggles (1): Kitaman27

Bluelightz (8): blubbdavid, Velinath, Kenpachi, zelblade, phagga, Jayjay54, MidnightGladius, Maverick32x

Dirk Hardpec (4): Grackaroni, Nisani201, Sinani206, Paperscraps

Sbrubbles (1): Hassybaby

Kitaman27 (1): Dirk Hardpec

Ghost_403 (1): Mr. Wiggles




Ghost_403, Mementoss, Bluelightz, Adam4167 and Sbrubbles Have yet to vote!




With 23 alive it takes 12 to lynch! 3 hours and 30 minutes of testing remain!

"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 21 2012 19:41 GMT
#1406
On March 22 2012 04:19 MidnightGladius wrote:
While you're here, what were you trying to achieve by asking Kenpachi and Grackaroni their roles? Did you think that they would actually give you an answer?

By now I've pretty much said every detail of my role lol.
Except when talking to kitaman I accidentally left out that I can't transform more than 1 lemon per phase.

We don't have much time left, if it becomes abundantly clear that I can't lynch Palmar I will switch because I would rather lynch Bluelightz than no-lynch.
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
March 21 2012 19:42 GMT
#1407
I haven't had enough time to fully read through all the cases quite yet but the thing that stood out for me the most while skimming is from the votees above is that Kenpachi has the most useless posts. All he does is push GlaDoS votes which could be terrible for everyone. So I will check back later to see if anything has developed or any cases catch my eye for now im voting Kenpachi.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
March 21 2012 19:43 GMT
#1408
On March 22 2012 04:19 MidnightGladius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2012 04:10 blubbdavid wrote:
I don't understand this. You are voting for bluelightz too.
I forgot to cast my vote after the case so I ninja'd it. But still, I am the first one to cast his vote on bluelightz (this day).


Ninja voting is very, very bad, and the fact that you admit to doing it, but didn't say so earlier without being prompted makes me very suspicious. The fact that I'm also voting for Bluelightz is not the point of contention here. Ironically enough, I'm more certain of his guilt because of his voting abnormality, and you claim that it's not a big deal? If we can't connect people's private thought processes to their public votes, then it becomes way easier to hide as scum.

For example, when Maverick ninja voted earlier, he immediately explained it the next day and provided reasoning for his vote (granted he was drunk on St. Patrick's Day, but the point stands). Things like that establish transparency, and it makes it possible to do ex post vote analysis.

While you're here, what were you trying to achieve by asking Kenpachi and Grackaroni their roles? Did you think that they would actually give you an answer?

There is the possibility that they are not allowed to claim their party or wincondition. I got suspicious when Grack siad that he was 4th party, but later he then said that he was town.
And I should have looked around better before I asked Kenpachi if he was town, because he answered that in his second post.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
Velinath
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States694 Posts
March 21 2012 19:48 GMT
#1409
On March 22 2012 04:43 blubbdavid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2012 04:19 MidnightGladius wrote:
On March 22 2012 04:10 blubbdavid wrote:
I don't understand this. You are voting for bluelightz too.
I forgot to cast my vote after the case so I ninja'd it. But still, I am the first one to cast his vote on bluelightz (this day).


Ninja voting is very, very bad, and the fact that you admit to doing it, but didn't say so earlier without being prompted makes me very suspicious. The fact that I'm also voting for Bluelightz is not the point of contention here. Ironically enough, I'm more certain of his guilt because of his voting abnormality, and you claim that it's not a big deal? If we can't connect people's private thought processes to their public votes, then it becomes way easier to hide as scum.

For example, when Maverick ninja voted earlier, he immediately explained it the next day and provided reasoning for his vote (granted he was drunk on St. Patrick's Day, but the point stands). Things like that establish transparency, and it makes it possible to do ex post vote analysis.

While you're here, what were you trying to achieve by asking Kenpachi and Grackaroni their roles? Did you think that they would actually give you an answer?

There is the possibility that they are not allowed to claim their party or wincondition. I got suspicious when Grack siad that he was 4th party, but later he then said that he was town.
And I should have looked around better before I asked Kenpachi if he was town, because he answered that in his second post.

Grack's claim was really obviously a joke.
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
March 21 2012 20:01 GMT
#1410
@phagga: You're right, this isn't me from most of our last game. The first few days, I beat on two players mercilessly, who both turned out to be townies. After that, I cooled down for the final day, and tried to guide the town discussion, specifically by trying to stop sloosh and DoYouHas from bickering and wasting the day. I did a lot better at finding scum the last day than the first two, which is why I've been trying to sit back a bit in this game.

Now, my sitting back has become inactivity, which is something that needs to change.
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
March 21 2012 20:06 GMT
#1411
On March 22 2012 05:01 ghost_403 wrote:
@phagga: You're right, this isn't me from most of our last game. The first few days, I beat on two players mercilessly, who both turned out to be townies. After that, I cooled down for the final day, and tried to guide the town discussion, specifically by trying to stop sloosh and DoYouHas from bickering and wasting the day. I did a lot better at finding scum the last day than the first two, which is why I've been trying to sit back a bit in this game.

Now, my sitting back has become inactivity, which is something that needs to change.


So how about you stop making excuses and actually start to post some scum reads?
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
March 21 2012 20:09 GMT
#1412
Working on it. Trudging through all this stuff is a pain.
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
March 21 2012 20:22 GMT
#1413
I'm more comfortable with a Bluelightz lynch than a Dirk lynch at the moment. I don't think either of them are great choices, but of the two, Bluelightz is better.

The thing that I find most interesting is the fact that Bluelightz has responded to none of the recent criticizms while he has been paying attention in the thread. Of note is the fact that he posted 20min after PalmarDirk's derp moment (here), while ignoring the fact that a bandwagon was forming against him. Townie who doesn't care, or scum who knows he's going to get lynched? Either way, that makes him a pretty decent lynch target. Other than that, he's posted nothing of substance in the thread.



Out of everyone else who's currently being voted:

Kenpachi: I'm thinking 3rd party aligned with town
Bluelightz: see above
Dirk: I'm willing to trust JJ at the time being on this one, and not vote against him today. However, I would expect better play from Palmar.

Mr. Wiggles, Sbrubbles, and Kita I have null reads on at the moment, and I'm going to go fix that right now.

If I had more time, I would read into the rest of the filters, but I'm headed out in an hour or so. I think I'll just start at the top of the list and work my way down.



@Dirk: JJ says you have some kind of town aligned power or something. Care to expand on that at all?
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
March 21 2012 20:35 GMT
#1414
On March 21 2012 22:50 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Ok, I'm not going to have time to completely finish this, but this is what I wrote. It's pretty straight-forward, so you should be able to see the same things, just read his filter. I think ghost_403 is likely scum. A couple other people pointed him out in the thread, and I noticed the same things when I read his filter.

The first thing I notice right off the bat, is that he's the one who started the silliness about Wheatley changing win conditions.
On March 18 2012 00:55 ghost_403 wrote:
Just my thoughts on the Wheatly role:

I'm not ever going to trust Wheatly. IIRC, Wheatly screws over Chell in Portal 2 by taking control of Aperture, despite his best intentions. I can see this going the same way. Wheatly begins the game by helping the town, then gets a new wincon where he has to kill us all or something.

The reason this is scummy, is because it has no basis in the game, and is completely based on external flavour. So, it serves only to:

1)Spread distrust
2)Cause pointless discussion and distract from the game
3) Be pointless

Then he flip-flops on his reads. I'll try to post more when I get back. =/


I'll take a few minutes to respond to Mr. Wiggles' points.

Spreading distrust? Only against Wheatly. I've played portal 2. I don't trust Wheatly. Take it or leave it.

Pointless distraction? I was trying to keep the town focused on Day 1 with posts like these.

Being pointless? I am a ghost, no sharp edges here.

Flip flop? Draz was a bad lynch, then I left, then he became a good lynch. I explicitly said that he needs to go at some point. That point wasn't before I left. Then he starts acting scummy, and becomes a good lynch. I don't see that as a flip flop at all.
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-21 21:09:58
March 21 2012 21:09 GMT
#1415
A Better Vote Count!

Kenpachi (3): Zephirdd, willz22912, Mementoss

Mr. Wiggles (1): Kitaman27

Bluelightz (8): blubbdavid, Velinath, Kenpachi, zelblade, phagga, Jayjay54, MidnightGladius, Maverick32x

Dirk Hardpec (4): Grackaroni, Nisani201, Sinani206, Paperscraps

Sbrubbles (1): Hassybaby

Kitaman27 (1): Dirk Hardpec

Ghost_403 (1): Mr. Wiggles




Ghost_403, Bluelightz, Adam4167 and Sbrubbles Have yet to vote!




With 23 alive it takes 12 to lynch! 2 hours of testing remain!

"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 21 2012 21:26 GMT
#1416
On March 22 2012 01:48 kitaman27 wrote:
I also dislike ghost_403 as a lynch candidate today. I don't think there is a very good case at all for him to be considered.

How do you know the case if bad, when I haven't even posted it? :p

I'll write it up, but with only an hour and a half left in the day, I'll probably switch my vote to one of the major candidates.
you gotta dance
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
March 21 2012 21:29 GMT
#1417
I hate making lists. I think it's scummy. So I'm not going to. I have notes on the three remaining lynch candidates, and I think that they are all bad lynches at this point in time. If someone really wants to know what I think about one of them, ask, but I'm not going to post a list for the sake of posting a list.

I took some time to look through the first couple of filters. The only one that really stuck out to me was Zephridd's filter. I wasn't impressed with his posts thus far, they seem useless for the most part. If I had caught onto it 24hrs ago, I would have pressured him today. I'll put him on the back burner for the time being; I think bringing up cases this late in the day is counterproductive.

And now, I'm out for the next couple of hours. I leave you all with

##vote bluelightz

for the reasons detailed in my earlier post.
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
Paperscraps
Profile Joined March 2010
United States639 Posts
March 21 2012 21:34 GMT
#1418
Switching to Bluelightz so we can have a majority lynch today.

LOL at the Palmar smurf slip, haha. Now his play makes a lot more sense. Time to meta read his filter.
"Because in the end, the only way we can measure the significance of our own lives is by valuing the lives of others.” - David Gale
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
March 21 2012 21:36 GMT
#1419
Not gonna have a no-lynch.
##Vote: Bluelightz
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
March 21 2012 22:07 GMT
#1420
A Better Vote Count!

Kenpachi (3): Zephirdd, willz22912, Mementoss

Mr. Wiggles (1): Kitaman27

Bluelightz (11): blubbdavid, Velinath, Kenpachi, zelblade, phagga, Jayjay54, MidnightGladius, Maverick32x, Ghost_403, Paperscraps, Sinani206

Dirk Hardpec (2): Grackaroni, Nisani201

Sbrubbles (1): Hassybaby

Kitaman27 (1): Dirk Hardpec

Ghost_403 (1): Mr. Wiggles




Bluelightz, Adam4167 and Sbrubbles Have yet to vote!




With 23 alive it takes 12 to lynch! 1 hours of testing remains!

"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 136 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2168
Artosis 715
White-Ra 120
910 45
Dota 2
monkeys_forever546
NeuroSwarm179
Counter-Strike
m0e_tv252
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe154
Heroes of the Storm
Trikslyr109
Other Games
summit1g8237
shahzam585
JimRising 536
C9.Mang0332
ArmadaUGS71
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick589
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream337
Other Games
BasetradeTV187
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 115
• davetesta10
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
9h 43m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
23h 43m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.