• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:41
CEST 12:41
KST 19:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20263Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8565 users

Aperture Mafia - Page 70

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 136 Next
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
March 21 2012 17:04 GMT
#1381
Hey guys I guess I have a lot of reading and figuring out to do, a lot more people to think about compared to the minis im used to haha. Will try to catch up to the thread decently fast, have been following the game lightly since it started.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 21 2012 17:07 GMT
#1382
On March 22 2012 01:59 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2012 01:55 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 21 2012 22:16 Palmar wrote:
Posting without fear is actually one of the strongest towntells. But there is a difference between being fearless and feigning fearlessness. The worst thing for scum to do is to be in the spotlight, to be the ones leading lynches, to have lots of attention on them by posting controversial and aggravating stuff.

The best thing is to quietly go along with the flow of the game as long as it suits the, for an example, re-read my case on kitaman, that's hardcore posting without any intention of pushing his lynch.

What makes you think Kita is town? What makes anyone think Kita is town?

About Grackaroni I'm just not sure. It'd be incredibly stupid to shoot me like he threatened, but it seems like an odd mafia gambit to announce one of their hits, especially since we have no clue how many night hits mafia has. I went after him because I wanted to make sure he couldn't shoot me, I still stand by that notion, when I flip town, if some asshole claims to have shot me, that asshole is almost guaranteed to be scum. But yeah, it still doesn't fit with how I'd expect mafia to play to threaten/claim that shot. So I'm not sure on his alignment.

I very much like the fact JJ54 says sinani206 will flip. He is one guy I feel strongly is scum. JJ54 looks very town to me.



lazy scum Palmar pretending to be a new player
Were lynching you


so you ignore completely ignore his ability?

I might add that his abilty is probably town favoured regardless of his alignment.


Could you clarify what you are talking about? I'm not seeing any description of an ability in his filter.

On March 22 2012 02:01 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2012 01:59 kitaman27 wrote:
Why isn't anyone even willing to consider Wiggles. If people think he is town, please at least say so and explain why. He is being ignored right now.


Why is Nisani being ignored?


Not sure, his posts have all been mostly spam and he is going to be a headache to deal with during late game if he doesn't change his play.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 21 2012 17:07 GMT
#1383
On March 22 2012 02:04 Mementoss wrote:
Hey guys I guess I have a lot of reading and figuring out to do, a lot more people to think about compared to the minis im used to haha. Will try to catch up to the thread decently fast, have been following the game lightly since it started.


Hi Mementoss! :D
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 21 2012 17:17 GMT
#1384
On March 22 2012 02:07 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2012 01:59 Jayjay54 wrote:
On March 22 2012 01:55 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 21 2012 22:16 Palmar wrote:
Posting without fear is actually one of the strongest towntells. But there is a difference between being fearless and feigning fearlessness. The worst thing for scum to do is to be in the spotlight, to be the ones leading lynches, to have lots of attention on them by posting controversial and aggravating stuff.

The best thing is to quietly go along with the flow of the game as long as it suits the, for an example, re-read my case on kitaman, that's hardcore posting without any intention of pushing his lynch.

What makes you think Kita is town? What makes anyone think Kita is town?

About Grackaroni I'm just not sure. It'd be incredibly stupid to shoot me like he threatened, but it seems like an odd mafia gambit to announce one of their hits, especially since we have no clue how many night hits mafia has. I went after him because I wanted to make sure he couldn't shoot me, I still stand by that notion, when I flip town, if some asshole claims to have shot me, that asshole is almost guaranteed to be scum. But yeah, it still doesn't fit with how I'd expect mafia to play to threaten/claim that shot. So I'm not sure on his alignment.

I very much like the fact JJ54 says sinani206 will flip. He is one guy I feel strongly is scum. JJ54 looks very town to me.



lazy scum Palmar pretending to be a new player
Were lynching you


so you ignore completely ignore his ability?

I might add that his abilty is probably town favoured regardless of his alignment.


Could you clarify what you are talking about? I'm not seeing any description of an ability in his filter.

Show nested quote +
On March 22 2012 02:01 Jayjay54 wrote:
On March 22 2012 01:59 kitaman27 wrote:
Why isn't anyone even willing to consider Wiggles. If people think he is town, please at least say so and explain why. He is being ignored right now.


Why is Nisani being ignored?


Not sure, his posts have all been mostly spam and he is going to be a headache to deal with during late game if he doesn't change his play.


yea, I didn't really put that well. I say his role is good and town favoured regardless of alignment, which is why I want him to be alive.

nisani can play much better...which makes me think he is scum...

and your first case on wiggles was just bad reasoning...he is not looking exactly strong, but he has at least put a little effort in it. there are better targets tbh.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
March 21 2012 17:18 GMT
#1385
Hey posting from phone.

dont lynch dirkpalmar. He was just trying to play without having to worry with meta it seems.

he is also making sense. Lynch blue or kenpachi, anyone who has way less potential of being useless. I guess kitaman also may be included into this with his wishywashness.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 21 2012 17:19 GMT
#1386
On March 21 2012 23:55 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2012 15:39 Grackaroni wrote:
@Kitaman :Am I correct in saying that the reason you think Wiggles is scum is because he is a veteran and that he has been under-performing by not giving strong reads? (as opposed to newer players in here who are also not giving reads)


Yes.

Now, I would rather lynch Palmar because he is a massively underperforming smurfing veteran. The only reads he gave us before I called him out a bunch of times as a veteran were omguses, and he only showed up in the thread when he wanted to defend himself.

Did you see the way he walked into the thread 1/2 way through the day, offered nothing new to the discussion, jumped on the obvious 3rd party bandwagon, then disappeared again. This seems like Palmar's scum laziness to the max, only really starting to give off reads after I make it clear that he's not a new player.

Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
March 21 2012 17:23 GMT
#1387
How long do I have to vote? 5.5 hours?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 21 2012 17:25 GMT
#1388
On March 22 2012 02:19 Grackaroni wrote:
Did you see the way he walked into the thread 1/2 way through the day, offered nothing new to the discussion, jumped on the obvious 3rd party bandwagon, then disappeared again.


See? This is the foolishness case. It is wrong!

He was the second player after me to vote Drazek. He didn't join the bandwagon. He started it with me.

That post at that time was completely appropriate. He voted Draz for the right reasons way earlier than most of you guys.

I don't know why everyone thinks that this post didn't add anything...

This is what happens when you take posts out of context.

Also palmar: it's sad that I have to defend you here, because you don't care.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 21 2012 17:31 GMT
#1389
On March 22 2012 02:25 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2012 02:19 Grackaroni wrote:
Did you see the way he walked into the thread 1/2 way through the day, offered nothing new to the discussion, jumped on the obvious 3rd party bandwagon, then disappeared again.


See? This is the foolishness case. It is wrong!

He was the second player after me to vote Drazek. He didn't join the bandwagon. He started it with me.

That post at that time was completely appropriate. He voted Draz for the right reasons way earlier than most of you guys.

I don't know why everyone thinks that this post didn't add anything...

This is what happens when you take posts out of context.

Also palmar: it's sad that I have to defend you here, because you don't care.

I don't care if he was the 2nd person on the bandwagon of a claimed 3rd party, he didn't give a shit about scumhunting.
If you think he doesn't care then there's probably a reason for that.
I was actually hoping that Palmar would be in this game to help lead the town, not anymore.
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
March 21 2012 17:35 GMT
#1390
I can see the arguements about it being scumPalmar because of he relatively inactive nature this game, but to me it feels more like he has a role he doesn't find as interesting.
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 21 2012 17:35 GMT
#1391
On March 22 2012 02:31 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2012 02:25 Jayjay54 wrote:
On March 22 2012 02:19 Grackaroni wrote:
Did you see the way he walked into the thread 1/2 way through the day, offered nothing new to the discussion, jumped on the obvious 3rd party bandwagon, then disappeared again.


See? This is the foolishness case. It is wrong!

He was the second player after me to vote Drazek. He didn't join the bandwagon. He started it with me.

That post at that time was completely appropriate. He voted Draz for the right reasons way earlier than most of you guys.

I don't know why everyone thinks that this post didn't add anything...

This is what happens when you take posts out of context.

Also palmar: it's sad that I have to defend you here, because you don't care.

I don't care if he was the 2nd person on the bandwagon of a claimed 3rd party, he didn't give a shit about scumhunting.
If you think he doesn't care then there's probably a reason for that.
I was actually hoping that Palmar would be in this game to help lead the town, not anymore.


It is kind of obvious to anyone that he doesn't really care about this game.

however, like I said, his posts about draz and foolishness were both completely understandable to me. And he actually did stuff other than sheeping...Even if I don't agree with the kita case, he still at least provides stuff others don't.

And again, his ability is townish and I want to keep him around.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 21 2012 17:43 GMT
#1392
On March 22 2012 02:17 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2012 02:07 kitaman27 wrote:
On March 22 2012 01:59 Jayjay54 wrote:
On March 22 2012 01:55 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 21 2012 22:16 Palmar wrote:
Posting without fear is actually one of the strongest towntells. But there is a difference between being fearless and feigning fearlessness. The worst thing for scum to do is to be in the spotlight, to be the ones leading lynches, to have lots of attention on them by posting controversial and aggravating stuff.

The best thing is to quietly go along with the flow of the game as long as it suits the, for an example, re-read my case on kitaman, that's hardcore posting without any intention of pushing his lynch.

What makes you think Kita is town? What makes anyone think Kita is town?

About Grackaroni I'm just not sure. It'd be incredibly stupid to shoot me like he threatened, but it seems like an odd mafia gambit to announce one of their hits, especially since we have no clue how many night hits mafia has. I went after him because I wanted to make sure he couldn't shoot me, I still stand by that notion, when I flip town, if some asshole claims to have shot me, that asshole is almost guaranteed to be scum. But yeah, it still doesn't fit with how I'd expect mafia to play to threaten/claim that shot. So I'm not sure on his alignment.

I very much like the fact JJ54 says sinani206 will flip. He is one guy I feel strongly is scum. JJ54 looks very town to me.



lazy scum Palmar pretending to be a new player
Were lynching you


so you ignore completely ignore his ability?

I might add that his abilty is probably town favoured regardless of his alignment.


Could you clarify what you are talking about? I'm not seeing any description of an ability in his filter.

On March 22 2012 02:01 Jayjay54 wrote:
On March 22 2012 01:59 kitaman27 wrote:
Why isn't anyone even willing to consider Wiggles. If people think he is town, please at least say so and explain why. He is being ignored right now.


Why is Nisani being ignored?


Not sure, his posts have all been mostly spam and he is going to be a headache to deal with during late game if he doesn't change his play.


yea, I didn't really put that well. I say his role is good and town favoured regardless of alignment, which is why I want him to be alive.


I'm still not sure I grasp what you are saying.

Are you aware of Palmar's role or something? Palmar, does what jayjay is saying mean anything to you?

On March 22 2012 02:35 Hassybaby wrote:
I can see the arguements about it being scumPalmar because of he relatively inactive nature this game, but to me it feels more like he has a role he doesn't find as interesting.


This is about the weakest explanation I've ever seen. I just looked at your contributions today and they have been completely absent. What gives?

Who is your lynch preference? You mentioned it was Palmar before. Now that he has revealed his identity, you think he is just apathetic?

On March 22 2012 02:18 Zephirdd wrote:
dont lynch dirkpalmar. He was just trying to play without having to worry with meta it seems.


How in the world is this indicative of alignment?

Palmar, what is your opinion of all these people jumping out of nowhere to defend you for incredibly weak reasons?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 21 2012 17:50 GMT
#1393
yes I know stuff about his role, I posted that like three times now.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
March 21 2012 18:04 GMT
#1394
Before I went to bed i said my two top choices was Palmar and Sbrubbles. Since then, Plamar has been posting, while Sbrubbles has given us this:

On March 21 2012 07:52 Sbrubbles wrote:
Few questions here:
@Midnight
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 21 2012 06:40 MidnightGladius wrote:
Did anyone else get item-blocked by the Breaker card, or was it just me?

Kita, everyone I've posted about my role has been true. When I said that I had no role abilities and won with the town, that was in the context of people worrying that a PR Wheatley might have to be killed later on if his win-condition changed.


Midnight, can you share with us what you meant by the "item-blocked" thing? Also, what's up with this:

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 19 2012 11:59 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 11:43 gonzaw wrote:
@Grack: Please post info about this Lemon Tree.
Did someone give you more lemons? What does the Lemon Tree do (apart I guess from just giving you more lemons)?

I'm a 4th party role. I am unlynchable, bullet proof and I win with all possible roles/factions. Once per day/night cycle I must plant a lemon tree. My win condition is that I must collect the entire game's supply of lemons. My only weakness is that I am susceptible to poisoned lemons....

In reality, MidnightGladius said that people looking for lemons should grow a lemon tree... so i grew a lemon tree. It did nothing, and has no meaning. I haven't gotten anymore lemons but it's no big deal... unless of course I was telling the truth about my above role.


On March 19 2012 12:12 Grackaroni wrote:
Because MG is masoned with me and has a similar role.
He is trying to collect potatoes.
he just posted the bit about the lemons to make my lemon tree planting seem less suspicious
Anyone trying to get potatoes? grow them.


As far as I can tell, your only response was to call him silly. Did I miss something?


@Kita, from what's been happening, I wouldn't see it bad to lynch Kenpachi. His play is way too erratic and borderline suicidal for a town player (though it doesn't rule out a mostly harmless 3rd party). Can you explain a bit what GMarshall has to do with the planar dragon? Do you assume Kenpachi and Drazerk had a connection because Drazerk checked him and found out he was also 3rd party?

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 21 2012 02:58 kitaman27 wrote:
The only reason I can think of Kenpachi having a GMarshal fake claim would be if he is the third party planar dragon. If that is the case, I don't think he should be today's lynch as we already used yesterday to eliminate a third party player.


Lastly, after rereading the thread, bluelightz's posting really stands out as strange. He volunteers Wiggles (who, also kinda oddly) completely ignores it, then he keeps pushing it until a nonsensical post by Drazerk that makes him change his mind. After this he sticks to calling out lurkers mostly, targets Kenpachi and lurks from day 2 till now. He has made some suspicious moves but hopefully he can come explain himself. Otherwise I see him as valid lynch.


His filter is pretty similar to that. A lot of questions and a couple of comments as to what has happened, but not too much after that. If we're talking apathy, he's barely done anything. I'd rather lynch him over Palmar right now

"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 21 2012 18:17 GMT
#1395
On March 22 2012 02:50 Jayjay54 wrote:
yes I know stuff about his role, I posted that like three times now.


I'm asking you to clarify how, if you're going to use it to soft defend him.

I'm heading out to a Sabres game so I won't be around for the lynch tonight. -_-
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 21 2012 18:25 GMT
#1396
On March 22 2012 03:17 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2012 02:50 Jayjay54 wrote:
yes I know stuff about his role, I posted that like three times now.


I'm asking you to clarify how, if you're going to use it to soft defend him.

I'm heading out to a Sabres game so I won't be around for the lynch tonight. -_-


a softdefend is all I can offer you. even, if you knew his entire abilities, you still can't know his alignment.

I am not claiming to know his alignment, but his ability is kinda townish.

I also believe that his role is townfavoured regardless of his actual alignment...

If you don't believe me, what would be the use of giving you all the indicators. I might be lying afterall. This doesn't render me more believable than I am now, but scum would def know all the information too and can play accordingly (obv).

no, I won't give you any more than this, I probably already gave away too much.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
MidnightGladius
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
China1214 Posts
March 21 2012 18:37 GMT
#1397
On March 22 2012 01:46 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2012 01:16 MidnightGladius wrote:
To be honest, Dirk, I don't really see the merits of your case against kitaman, but I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, as long as you're going to maintain at least this level of activity. Note that this also hinges on Jayjay's claim about one of your abilities: if his shot on Nisani does indeed occur in a way that is consistent with how he has been describing it, then I'm much more willing to believe you.


So you're willing to give him the benefit of the doubt after constructing a poor case, yet before you stated that you would support his lynch? Why does a anti-town action make you less willing to lynch him?


This has already been answered, but I trust JayJay's claim about Dirk, contingent on his claim about Nisani. I've had a town read on JayJay for a while now, and as it makes no sense for him to lie about Nisani, I just don't see any motivations for him to lie about Dirk. His weak case notwithstanding, I don't think that he is the correct lynch today.

I'm also taking a look at the votes as they stand now, and I've noticed something real bizarre.

Bluelightz votes for Kenpachi in the thread here (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=13997915) but never votes for him in the voting thread. Afterwards, a ton of people cast votes without a corresponding ##Vote in the thread, which makes it really difficult for me to see who actually justified their vote.

Here are the players that cast a vote without making a post in the thread at around the same time:

- blubbdavid (on Bluelightz): posts a weak attack on Bluelightz 2 hours before voting,
- Paperscraps (on Dirk): votes 5 hours after his last post in the thread.

After we lynch Bluelightz today, I would definitely take a further look at these two.
Trust in Bayes.
Maverick32x
Profile Joined April 2011
United States311 Posts
March 21 2012 18:44 GMT
#1398
I'm going to stick with my Bluelightz vote.

I will be back and forth through the thread and I wanted to make sure I posted my vote and my thoughts on it.

A lot of it has been covered- and I find it convincing.. especially his activity on other threads, yet not here.. that to me is significant..

My REAL preference for the lynch is Sinani, but since he's supposed to get shot.. we will see what happens with that...

As for Kenpachi- I'm fairly confident he isn't town.. but that doesnt necessarily mean we should lynch him right now...at least in terms of the information we would get from it.
Check out 'Gamer Therapy'!! 10CST: twitch.tv/Maverick32x
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
March 21 2012 18:54 GMT
#1399
On March 22 2012 01:58 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2012 01:48 kitaman27 wrote:
I also dislike ghost_403 as a lynch candidate today. I don't think there is a very good case at all for him to be considered.


well, if you look through his filter, it is all cotton candy. He literally posts no single read. It's fluff.

then again, I learned he is a new player...

memmtoss, david, mav and shrubbles too I think. This doesn't make things easier...


This is at least ghosts third game, I was in another two games with him were we both lived pretty long (D4 at least). All I can say is that this reaction

On March 21 2012 06:56 ghost_403 wrote:
@phagga - You posted earlier that I've been inactive this game compared to previous, and you're right. I'm trying to do a better job at scum hunting this game. If you look back at the two games I've played previous, the players I've argued with the most both turned out to be town. If I see someone behaving scummy, I won't hesitate to call them out, but otherwise I'm going to resign myself to taking it easy and making sure that the town doesn't do something stupid. Seemed to work well finding sloosh in the last game, hoping for a repeat performance.

Now to hunt some scum.


is not the townGhost_403 from last game, where he was a vigi. Also, notice the last sentence. All that followed were five short posts that offer no insight on who he thinks is scum.

I may be biased, as we are both no vets in this game and have played together in different constellations. Nevertheless, I don't like his play in this game.


"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
March 21 2012 19:10 GMT
#1400
On March 22 2012 03:37 MidnightGladius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2012 01:46 kitaman27 wrote:
On March 22 2012 01:16 MidnightGladius wrote:
To be honest, Dirk, I don't really see the merits of your case against kitaman, but I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, as long as you're going to maintain at least this level of activity. Note that this also hinges on Jayjay's claim about one of your abilities: if his shot on Nisani does indeed occur in a way that is consistent with how he has been describing it, then I'm much more willing to believe you.


So you're willing to give him the benefit of the doubt after constructing a poor case, yet before you stated that you would support his lynch? Why does a anti-town action make you less willing to lynch him?


This has already been answered, but I trust JayJay's claim about Dirk, contingent on his claim about Nisani. I've had a town read on JayJay for a while now, and as it makes no sense for him to lie about Nisani, I just don't see any motivations for him to lie about Dirk. His weak case notwithstanding, I don't think that he is the correct lynch today.

I'm also taking a look at the votes as they stand now, and I've noticed something real bizarre.

Bluelightz votes for Kenpachi in the thread here (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=13997915) but never votes for him in the voting thread. Afterwards, a ton of people cast votes without a corresponding ##Vote in the thread, which makes it really difficult for me to see who actually justified their vote.

Here are the players that cast a vote without making a post in the thread at around the same time:

- blubbdavid (on Bluelightz): posts a weak attack on Bluelightz 2 hours before voting,
- Paperscraps (on Dirk): votes 5 hours after his last post in the thread.

After we lynch Bluelightz today, I would definitely take a further look at these two.

I don't understand this. You are voting for bluelightz too.
I forgot to cast my vote after the case so I ninja'd it. But still, I am the first one to cast his vote on bluelightz (this day).
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 136 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings29
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 204
Lowko104
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35864
Calm 2648
Shuttle 866
Bisu 760
Hyuk 436
Rush 323
Stork 256
actioN 238
Soma 185
Zeus 163
[ Show more ]
Mong 159
EffOrt 95
Pusan 87
Last 78
ZerO 53
Shinee 50
ToSsGirL 46
NotJumperer 45
Bale 42
Free 41
Dewaltoss 39
Barracks 39
Soulkey 38
Light 34
Yoon 32
Shine 31
Killer 25
Noble 25
Sharp 25
sorry 21
hero 18
HiyA 18
yabsab 14
Sacsri 12
Dota 2
Gorgc4228
League of Legends
JimRising 338
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1797
olofmeister1182
edward53
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King132
Other Games
gofns40851
summit1g6730
singsing1510
ceh9561
crisheroes227
DeMusliM133
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick542
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 56
• LUISG 28
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP9
• killerbeecast5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV240
• lizZardDota2125
League of Legends
• Stunt313
Other Games
• Shiphtur843
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
19m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2h 19m
OSC
11h 34m
Replay Cast
12h 19m
OSC
1d 12h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 23h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.