• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:12
CEST 14:12
KST 21:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10082 users

Aperture Mafia - Page 26

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 136 Next
Velinath
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States694 Posts
March 17 2012 16:06 GMT
#501
On March 18 2012 00:50 Maverick32x wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2012 00:48 Velinath wrote:
Maverick, I believe Kenpachi, Blazinghand, and myself are legitimately running for Wheatley.



Now okay, all of those are people that I would never pick for this election... And I know there are more people than that who put their name in.. so why pick you 3?

I picked the three people who had multiple posts/significant interest, from what I could see. If you want the full list:
MidnightGladius is voting for himself.
gonzaw is voting for himself.
Grackaroni is voting for himself.
Drazerk and Blazinghand are voting for Blazinghand.
Paperscraps, RayzorFlash, Bluelightz, and Velinath are voting for Velinath.
Adam4167 is voting for himself.

I think that's it unless I'm blind.
Velinath
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States694 Posts
March 17 2012 16:08 GMT
#502
oh, and Kenpachi is voting for himself
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
March 17 2012 16:13 GMT
#503
Drazerk never had to claim. Clearly, he didn't think that he was a threat to the town, at least for the time being. Focusing on lynching him out of the game right now is counterproductive. Today, we need to be more concerned about electing a Wheatly and finding a good lynch, rather than focus on some neutered third party.

##elect velinath because he seems to understand this.
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 17 2012 16:23 GMT
#504
On March 18 2012 01:13 ghost_403 wrote:
Drazerk never had to claim. Clearly, he didn't think that he was a threat to the town, at least for the time being. Focusing on lynching him out of the game right now is counterproductive. Today, we need to be more concerned about electing a Wheatly and finding a good lynch, rather than focus on some neutered third party.

##elect velinath because he seems to understand this.


he have claimed just because of that. if you believe him, then his wincon has changed. so he might have thought he was no threat for town THEN.

If we find a better lynch, I am fine with moving on. However, this lynch is at worst a third party lynch. We won't lose a townie. Before we randomly lynch a player, lynching drazerk is by far the better option. And that doesn't even take into account that there's a fair chance he's lying.

I still think we should give Wheatley to one of the newer players (mav, david or whatever), since they might not be as good in abusing OP powers, yet (no offense, bros! seriously!). That is, if they're willing to be transparent and to let town guide their actions. If they get insane, it will be probably easier for town to recognize it, while vet-players will annihilate town.

Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 17 2012 16:25 GMT
#505
On March 18 2012 01:23 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2012 01:13 ghost_403 wrote:
Drazerk never had to claim. Clearly, he didn't think that he was a threat to the town, at least for the time being. Focusing on lynching him out of the game right now is counterproductive. Today, we need to be more concerned about electing a Wheatly and finding a good lynch, rather than focus on some neutered third party.

##elect velinath because he seems to understand this.


he have claimed just because of that. if you believe him, then his wincon has changed. so he might have thought he was no threat for town THEN.

If we find a better lynch, I am fine with moving on. However, this lynch is at worst a third party lynch. We won't lose a townie. Before we randomly lynch a player, lynching drazerk is by far the better option. And that doesn't even take into account that there's a fair chance he's lying.

I still think we should give Wheatley to one of the newer players (mav, david or whatever), since they might not be as good in abusing OP powers, yet (no offense, bros! seriously!). That is, if they're willing to be transparent and to let town guide their actions. If they get insane, it will be probably easier for town to recognize it, while vet-players will annihilate town.



Please learn to read. I claimed after my win con changed.
Maverick32x
Profile Joined April 2011
United States311 Posts
March 17 2012 16:30 GMT
#506
On March 18 2012 01:23 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2012 01:13 ghost_403 wrote:
Drazerk never had to claim. Clearly, he didn't think that he was a threat to the town, at least for the time being. Focusing on lynching him out of the game right now is counterproductive. Today, we need to be more concerned about electing a Wheatly and finding a good lynch, rather than focus on some neutered third party.

##elect velinath because he seems to understand this.


he have claimed just because of that. if you believe him, then his wincon has changed. so he might have thought he was no threat for town THEN.

If we find a better lynch, I am fine with moving on. However, this lynch is at worst a third party lynch. We won't lose a townie. Before we randomly lynch a player, lynching drazerk is by far the better option. And that doesn't even take into account that there's a fair chance he's lying.

I still think we should give Wheatley to one of the newer players (mav, david or whatever), since they might not be as good in abusing OP powers, yet (no offense, bros! seriously!). That is, if they're willing to be transparent and to let town guide their actions. If they get insane, it will be probably easier for town to recognize it, while vet-players will annihilate town.



zzz -_-

But you're actually pretty right haha. I would rather not get it because I enjoy being town, and I would be afraid of a role switch, and I know I would not be successful at that... (Which may be a reason for you guys to elect me?) Plus, I don't think I'm ready for that responsibility... so I ask not to be elected.... But I think transparency is key...

One issue that I'm going to have coming up is that I'm going out for St. Patrick's day in a couple minutes and I'll like to drop my votes asap.. I hope I'm home before the deadline, but I plan on checking the thread on my phone every so often.. and will vote through there if necessary....

Jay, if you were interested- I'd vote for you.. I've liked all your reasoning so far.. a lot of the other candidates haven't put forth much in terms of their post.. maybe get a couple other people to share their thoughts on why they want/would be a good candidate and go from there?
Check out 'Gamer Therapy'!! 10CST: twitch.tv/Maverick32x
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
March 17 2012 16:30 GMT
#507
@JJ - I agree with you that Drazerk is a safe lynch, but I don't think it's optimal town play. Saying 16hrs into Day 1 that we should lynch a third party because it's safe discourages discussion about possible lynches. Because of that, even though you are right, I am going to say that I will not vote Drazerk today. Eventually, he will have to go, but as for right now we need to focus on scum.

As for your second point that a newb would be a safer Wheatly vote, I don't know how I feel about that. That just screams to the scum to push a newb on their team for the position, which makes then as dangerous, maybe even more dangerous, as a veteran. Right now, Velinath seems like a better option to me, but I reserve the right to change my vote is someone better comes to light.
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
Maverick32x
Profile Joined April 2011
United States311 Posts
March 17 2012 16:31 GMT
#508
On March 18 2012 01:25 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2012 01:23 Jayjay54 wrote:
On March 18 2012 01:13 ghost_403 wrote:
Drazerk never had to claim. Clearly, he didn't think that he was a threat to the town, at least for the time being. Focusing on lynching him out of the game right now is counterproductive. Today, we need to be more concerned about electing a Wheatly and finding a good lynch, rather than focus on some neutered third party.

##elect velinath because he seems to understand this.


he have claimed just because of that. if you believe him, then his wincon has changed. so he might have thought he was no threat for town THEN.

If we find a better lynch, I am fine with moving on. However, this lynch is at worst a third party lynch. We won't lose a townie. Before we randomly lynch a player, lynching drazerk is by far the better option. And that doesn't even take into account that there's a fair chance he's lying.

I still think we should give Wheatley to one of the newer players (mav, david or whatever), since they might not be as good in abusing OP powers, yet (no offense, bros! seriously!). That is, if they're willing to be transparent and to let town guide their actions. If they get insane, it will be probably easier for town to recognize it, while vet-players will annihilate town.



Please learn to read. I claimed after my win con changed.


Why did your win con change?
Check out 'Gamer Therapy'!! 10CST: twitch.tv/Maverick32x
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 17 2012 16:33 GMT
#509
On March 18 2012 01:25 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2012 01:23 Jayjay54 wrote:
On March 18 2012 01:13 ghost_403 wrote:
Drazerk never had to claim. Clearly, he didn't think that he was a threat to the town, at least for the time being. Focusing on lynching him out of the game right now is counterproductive. Today, we need to be more concerned about electing a Wheatly and finding a good lynch, rather than focus on some neutered third party.

##elect velinath because he seems to understand this.


he have claimed just because of that. if you believe him, then his wincon has changed. so he might have thought he was no threat for town THEN.

If we find a better lynch, I am fine with moving on. However, this lynch is at worst a third party lynch. We won't lose a townie. Before we randomly lynch a player, lynching drazerk is by far the better option. And that doesn't even take into account that there's a fair chance he's lying.

I still think we should give Wheatley to one of the newer players (mav, david or whatever), since they might not be as good in abusing OP powers, yet (no offense, bros! seriously!). That is, if they're willing to be transparent and to let town guide their actions. If they get insane, it will be probably easier for town to recognize it, while vet-players will annihilate town.



Please learn to read. I claimed after my win con changed.


You claimed Balrog later on. You claimed Dayvig and the shot before your wincon changed. I was refereing to the shot / vig.

now that you are here: why don't you want a veli to be Wheatley after your wincon change?
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 17 2012 16:34 GMT
#510
On March 18 2012 01:31 Maverick32x wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2012 01:25 Drazerk wrote:
On March 18 2012 01:23 Jayjay54 wrote:
On March 18 2012 01:13 ghost_403 wrote:
Drazerk never had to claim. Clearly, he didn't think that he was a threat to the town, at least for the time being. Focusing on lynching him out of the game right now is counterproductive. Today, we need to be more concerned about electing a Wheatly and finding a good lynch, rather than focus on some neutered third party.

##elect velinath because he seems to understand this.


he have claimed just because of that. if you believe him, then his wincon has changed. so he might have thought he was no threat for town THEN.

If we find a better lynch, I am fine with moving on. However, this lynch is at worst a third party lynch. We won't lose a townie. Before we randomly lynch a player, lynching drazerk is by far the better option. And that doesn't even take into account that there's a fair chance he's lying.

I still think we should give Wheatley to one of the newer players (mav, david or whatever), since they might not be as good in abusing OP powers, yet (no offense, bros! seriously!). That is, if they're willing to be transparent and to let town guide their actions. If they get insane, it will be probably easier for town to recognize it, while vet-players will annihilate town.



Please learn to read. I claimed after my win con changed.


Why did your win con change?


Inside joke my role has been changed in every game I have played on TL Mafia
Maverick32x
Profile Joined April 2011
United States311 Posts
March 17 2012 16:35 GMT
#511
On March 18 2012 01:34 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2012 01:31 Maverick32x wrote:
On March 18 2012 01:25 Drazerk wrote:
On March 18 2012 01:23 Jayjay54 wrote:
On March 18 2012 01:13 ghost_403 wrote:
Drazerk never had to claim. Clearly, he didn't think that he was a threat to the town, at least for the time being. Focusing on lynching him out of the game right now is counterproductive. Today, we need to be more concerned about electing a Wheatly and finding a good lynch, rather than focus on some neutered third party.

##elect velinath because he seems to understand this.


he have claimed just because of that. if you believe him, then his wincon has changed. so he might have thought he was no threat for town THEN.

If we find a better lynch, I am fine with moving on. However, this lynch is at worst a third party lynch. We won't lose a townie. Before we randomly lynch a player, lynching drazerk is by far the better option. And that doesn't even take into account that there's a fair chance he's lying.

I still think we should give Wheatley to one of the newer players (mav, david or whatever), since they might not be as good in abusing OP powers, yet (no offense, bros! seriously!). That is, if they're willing to be transparent and to let town guide their actions. If they get insane, it will be probably easier for town to recognize it, while vet-players will annihilate town.



Please learn to read. I claimed after my win con changed.


Why did your win con change?


Inside joke my role has been changed in every game I have played on TL Mafia


ahh.. I see.. <slinks away....slowly... >
Check out 'Gamer Therapy'!! 10CST: twitch.tv/Maverick32x
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 17 2012 16:39 GMT
#512
Drazerk you're clearly holding something back from us.
Original win con : survive until the end with town.
New win con : Kill Gandolf, get 5 items.

Old win con: Velinath should be Wheatly because you think he has a pro-town role similar to yours.
New win con : Velinath is a horrible candidate and we must not let him get elected.
Either you were trying to do something scummy earlier by electing a 3rd party (defended by the fact that 3rd party is basically overpowered blues) or you turned anti-town and didn't want somebody who you thought had a pro-town role to win the election.

Nothing in your wincon should have made that change in your view of Velinath so you are either holding something back from us or you are just bullshitting completely.
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
March 17 2012 16:39 GMT
#513
Alright, before I go I will place my lynch vote on sinani206!

First, he has been lurking.

Second, because that sinani looks very suspicous later on, it might distract us later in the game.

##Vote: sinani206

Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 17 2012 16:41 GMT
#514
On March 18 2012 01:30 ghost_403 wrote:
@JJ - I agree with you that Drazerk is a safe lynch, but I don't think it's optimal town play. Saying 16hrs into Day 1 that we should lynch a third party because it's safe discourages discussion about possible lynches. Because of that, even though you are right, I am going to say that I will not vote Drazerk today. Eventually, he will have to go, but as for right now we need to focus on scum.

As for your second point that a newb would be a safer Wheatly vote, I don't know how I feel about that. That just screams to the scum to push a newb on their team for the position, which makes then as dangerous, maybe even more dangerous, as a veteran. Right now, Velinath seems like a better option to me, but I reserve the right to change my vote is someone better comes to light.


I'd rather lynch scum, too. I doubt we'll find a good scum lynch on d1. It's normally a total gamble. But as I said, I am at any point willing to switch, if there's a target which satisfies me. Until then: Draz is most likely third, but might lie about his wincon.

Ok, I try to explain my train of thought here: Wheatley already freaks me out. Read the post again. It's creepy. I think it is almost safe to assume that he will turn evil at some point. I don't want a kitaman or so in that position. It's just too powerful. Moreover, a strong player who turns against us, is a lost strong player.

If we imply total transparency about the ability, it doesn't matter how experienced a player is, since the actions are town guided. So what's the downside?

Mav, I actually don't want to be Wheatley.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
March 17 2012 16:47 GMT
#515
I agree with you JJ, picking a person to be Wheatley is mind boggling =_=, Its tempting to say that its ability will help town but the possiblity of Wheatley turning bad x[, Or we could just have a vig shoot Wheatley if Wheatley will turn bad, Any opinions on my idea?
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 17 2012 16:51 GMT
#516
On March 18 2012 01:39 Grackaroni wrote:
Drazerk you're clearly holding something back from us.
Original win con : survive until the end with town.
New win con : Kill Gandolf, get 5 items.

Old win con: Velinath should be Wheatly because you think he has a pro-town role similar to yours.
New win con : Velinath is a horrible candidate and we must not let him get elected.
Either you were trying to do something scummy earlier by electing a 3rd party (defended by the fact that 3rd party is basically overpowered blues) or you turned anti-town and didn't want somebody who you thought had a pro-town role to win the election.

Nothing in your wincon should have made that change in your view of Velinath so you are either holding something back from us or you are just bullshitting completely.


I had two choices upon my win con change -

1) Keep around and just try and get lucky
2) Claim and ally with town and hope scum or someone else does it for me

What do you think someone else who has a similar role would do?
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 17 2012 16:52 GMT
#517
Ok jj is sane and so far he has been making the most sense out of anyone. Blue lightz your vote against Sinani is stupid. I'll probably end up voting drazerk for lynch, but for now I'm gonna wait to see if there are better options.

Also can someone please explain why valineth is a good choice for wheatley?
Enjoy your day.
Velinath
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States694 Posts
March 17 2012 16:57 GMT
#518
On March 18 2012 01:51 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2012 01:39 Grackaroni wrote:
Drazerk you're clearly holding something back from us.
Original win con : survive until the end with town.
New win con : Kill Gandolf, get 5 items.

Old win con: Velinath should be Wheatly because you think he has a pro-town role similar to yours.
New win con : Velinath is a horrible candidate and we must not let him get elected.
Either you were trying to do something scummy earlier by electing a 3rd party (defended by the fact that 3rd party is basically overpowered blues) or you turned anti-town and didn't want somebody who you thought had a pro-town role to win the election.

Nothing in your wincon should have made that change in your view of Velinath so you are either holding something back from us or you are just bullshitting completely.


I had two choices upon my win con change -

1) Keep around and just try and get lucky
2) Claim and ally with town and hope scum or someone else does it for me

What do you think someone else who has a similar role would do?

This still doesn't explain why you should have any preference towards any specific Wheatley candidate as it relates to your win con, which is what you implied.

Unless you're still assuming I'm third party because I was able to put two and two together and figure out your role name.
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
March 17 2012 17:00 GMT
#519
On March 18 2012 01:52 Nisani201 wrote:
Ok jj is sane and so far he has been making the most sense out of anyone. Blue lightz your vote against Sinani is stupid. I'll probably end up voting drazerk for lynch, but for now I'm gonna wait to see if there are better options.

Also can someone please explain why valineth is a good choice for wheatley?


Apparently because he "understands this whole thing" or something like that.
That's complete and utter bullshit.

Don't elect Velinath.
I think our best option is to elect Blazinghand and kill Velinath.
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 17 2012 17:06 GMT
#520
On March 18 2012 02:00 sinani206 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2012 01:52 Nisani201 wrote:
Ok jj is sane and so far he has been making the most sense out of anyone. Blue lightz your vote against Sinani is stupid. I'll probably end up voting drazerk for lynch, but for now I'm gonna wait to see if there are better options.

Also can someone please explain why valineth is a good choice for wheatley?


Apparently because he "understands this whole thing" or something like that.
That's complete and utter bullshit.

Don't elect Velinath.
I think our best option is to elect Blazinghand and kill Velinath.

Can you elaborate that? at all? Has Velinath done something scummy?
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 136 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 947
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs KrystianerLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings192
CranKy Ducklings SOOP19
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36312
Shuttle 12728
FanTaSy 1732
Hyuk 1144
BeSt 572
Horang2 530
Pusan 337
Mini 311
Stork 255
EffOrt 200
[ Show more ]
Last 159
Killer 138
Zeus 136
Mind 88
ggaemo 71
sorry 62
Hyun 61
Snow 51
PianO 46
Sea.KH 42
Soma 38
ToSsGirL 34
Hm[arnc] 31
Bale 31
JYJ 21
Aegong 18
hero 17
zelot 15
NaDa 12
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Noble 7
Dota 2
Dendi772
XcaliburYe361
Counter-Strike
fl0m1984
byalli879
x6flipin539
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu36
Other Games
gofns41680
singsing3010
B2W.Neo970
Hui .139
Livibee115
ArmadaUGS81
Mew2King61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick680
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream66
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
2h 49m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 49m
Replay Cast
10h 49m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 49m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
22h 49m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 21h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 22h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.