• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:06
CEST 15:06
KST 22:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
BrandyHull StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8578 users

Aperture Mafia - Page 24

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 136 Next
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 17 2012 14:08 GMT
#461
the OP suggest 5 different colours. VT, Blues, Scum, Third and Sleepers. but how is this going to help us.

Draz: If you can "find them", does that mean you can communicate with them or something?
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
March 17 2012 14:09 GMT
#462
He hinted that they are 3rd party roles.
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 17 2012 14:10 GMT
#463
On March 17 2012 23:08 Jayjay54 wrote:
the OP suggest 5 different colours. VT, Blues, Scum, Third and Sleepers. but how is this going to help us.

Draz: If you can "find them", does that mean you can communicate with them or something?


can only find them can't talk to them
Velinath
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States694 Posts
March 17 2012 14:26 GMT
#464
Sorry, just woke up. Quick response to gonzaw on page 20: Drazerk's bullshitting, I'm not a DT nor do I have the same powers that he does. I have no idea why he voted for me so rapidly.
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
March 17 2012 14:31 GMT
#465
Ok, I think we've discussed Drazerk enough. He's either tellign the truth, and we can decide how we can use the information later, or he's lying, and we can ill him later. Either way, we should not waste a lynch on him. Lynches are for scum, not third party

Lets focus back on the elections. While I think Velinath and BH are good candidates, I would be ok with the likes of jayjay or zelblade there as well. There was good info that came out of that discussion, and I think the guys in it are most likely town.
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Velinath
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States694 Posts
March 17 2012 14:34 GMT
#466
ebwop: as I read through the thread, I noticed Draz claimed third party. I'm not third party; I'm town aligned.

If anyone has doubts about my ability to play transparently, please go take a look at Student Mafia. It's from a while ago, but I think I did a good job of playing very transparently, honestly, and actively in that game.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 17 2012 14:46 GMT
#467
On March 17 2012 23:34 Velinath wrote:
ebwop: as I read through the thread, I noticed Draz claimed third party. I'm not third party; I'm town aligned.

If anyone has doubts about my ability to play transparently, please go take a look at Student Mafia. It's from a while ago, but I think I did a good job of playing very transparently, honestly, and actively in that game.


Explain the knowledge of balrog then
Velinath
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States694 Posts
March 17 2012 14:52 GMT
#468
On March 17 2012 23:46 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 23:34 Velinath wrote:
ebwop: as I read through the thread, I noticed Draz claimed third party. I'm not third party; I'm town aligned.

If anyone has doubts about my ability to play transparently, please go take a look at Student Mafia. It's from a while ago, but I think I did a good job of playing very transparently, honestly, and actively in that game.


Explain the knowledge of balrog then

I'm not retarded? Kill flavor of "consumed by shadow and flame", and the first thing I thought of was JRR Tolkien's description of the Balrog as "wreathed in shadow and flame". In addition, I knew that the idea of a Balrog role was something that had been used in previous TL Mafia games.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 17 2012 15:13 GMT
#469
Ok. Drazerk is lying. and here is why:

first he states that he needs items:

On March 17 2012 09:22 Drazerk wrote:
Kill wasn't compulsive
It is usable at any time with some major limitations
It's name is Shadows and Flames
I need items and that is all I am telling you about my role


then he goes on about ven being the election choice:

On March 17 2012 10:00 Drazerk wrote:
I propose Velinath gets Wheatley then - I have my reasons but I am going to need you to trust me on this one other whys I might screw towns chances at victory.

##Elect: Velinath

(among other posts)

then his wincon changes:

On March 17 2012 18:09 Drazerk wrote:
My win con has changed - Velinath for Wheatley is now a horrific thing and we must not let it happen.

Also do NOT let kenpachi get super powers why on earth would you even help him do that.

##unelect: Velinath
##elect: Blazinghand

Also I now need an item so if you give me one I will love you forever.


he describes his new wincon as following:

On March 17 2012 22:12 Drazerk wrote:
I claim balrog

I have to get 5 items to win the game and kill Gandalf When my win condition is met I leave the game.

Old win condition was to just survive to the end with town only

.


to sum it up: he needs items right from the start, he later claims that his wincon has changed and how his old wincon has changed and his old wincon was to "just survive to the end with town only ". Note how two words stress how townie he was, when in fact he already claimed earlier that he needs items...

I believe Drazerk is third. But isn't truthful about his wincon. Even with his claimed wincon he'll be a reliability. He needs to kill a townie (unless you assume gandalf is evil) and will kill everyday to get items, which might not be good for town.

Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 17 2012 15:16 GMT
#470
There is a limitation on my kill shot involving items

I can say no more.
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
March 17 2012 15:18 GMT
#471
On March 17 2012 23:31 Hassybaby wrote:
Ok, I think we've discussed Drazerk enough. He's either tellign the truth, and we can decide how we can use the information later, or he's lying, and we can ill him later. Either way, we should not waste a lynch on him. Lynches are for scum, not third party

Lets focus back on the elections. While I think Velinath and BH are good candidates, I would be ok with the likes of jayjay or zelblade there as well. There was good info that came out of that discussion, and I think the guys in it are most likely town.


I Disagree Hassy, third parties are still a threat to town and should be elimenated.
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
March 17 2012 15:20 GMT
#472
On March 18 2012 00:18 Bluelightz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 23:31 Hassybaby wrote:
Ok, I think we've discussed Drazerk enough. He's either tellign the truth, and we can decide how we can use the information later, or he's lying, and we can ill him later. Either way, we should not waste a lynch on him. Lynches are for scum, not third party

Lets focus back on the elections. While I think Velinath and BH are good candidates, I would be ok with the likes of jayjay or zelblade there as well. There was good info that came out of that discussion, and I think the guys in it are most likely town.


I Disagree Hassy, third parties are still a threat to town and should be elimenated.


I agree, but I don't think a lynch should be used. I'd like to leave that for night vigs and shizzle
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
March 17 2012 15:22 GMT
#473
TBH Drazekr can be useful for town for now. For instance, he is a controlled dayvig. However, in the event Gandalf is a town player(which seems likely), Drazerk should be lynched.

Plain and simple imo.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
March 17 2012 15:24 GMT
#474
Hassy, IF Drazerk is third party, should we lynch him? I'm thinking we should because that its the best bet we have for a day 1 lynch.
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
March 17 2012 15:24 GMT
#475
On March 18 2012 00:18 Bluelightz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 23:31 Hassybaby wrote:
Ok, I think we've discussed Drazerk enough. He's either tellign the truth, and we can decide how we can use the information later, or he's lying, and we can ill him later. Either way, we should not waste a lynch on him. Lynches are for scum, not third party

Lets focus back on the elections. While I think Velinath and BH are good candidates, I would be ok with the likes of jayjay or zelblade there as well. There was good info that came out of that discussion, and I think the guys in it are most likely town.


I Disagree Hassy, third parties are still a threat to town and should be elimenated.


Eventually. As of right now, he's no danger to the town. His roleclaim has told us that we don't really need to listen to him, and now that we have his death-flavor/whatever, we'll know when he kills people. If he starts killing townies, we lynch him. Otherwise, I think we should leave him alone and concentrate on finding people who are a threat to the town.
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
Velinath
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States694 Posts
March 17 2012 15:26 GMT
#476
On March 18 2012 00:24 Bluelightz wrote:
Hassy, IF Drazerk is third party, should we lynch him? I'm thinking we should because that its the best bet we have for a day 1 lynch.

No way! He's basically a town-controlled dayvig right now. If we decide to kill him later, that's fine, but for now I believe we can use him.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 17 2012 15:28 GMT
#477
On March 18 2012 00:24 ghost_403 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2012 00:18 Bluelightz wrote:
On March 17 2012 23:31 Hassybaby wrote:
Ok, I think we've discussed Drazerk enough. He's either tellign the truth, and we can decide how we can use the information later, or he's lying, and we can ill him later. Either way, we should not waste a lynch on him. Lynches are for scum, not third party

Lets focus back on the elections. While I think Velinath and BH are good candidates, I would be ok with the likes of jayjay or zelblade there as well. There was good info that came out of that discussion, and I think the guys in it are most likely town.


I Disagree Hassy, third parties are still a threat to town and should be elimenated.


Eventually. As of right now, he's no danger to the town. His roleclaim has told us that we don't really need to listen to him, and now that we have his death-flavor/whatever, we'll know when he kills people. If he starts killing townies, we lynch him. Otherwise, I think we should leave him alone and concentrate on finding people who are a threat to the town.

Gandolf is really likely a town role he's going to have to shoot townies.
I think lynching a confirmed 3rd party day1 is a good idea.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 17 2012 15:30 GMT
#478
I think Draz is bullshitting. The "I need 5 items" condition makes no sense as balrog. It's completely random.

Draz refers to this old Balrog fake claim and adds another random condition to it.

So they took an old fake role as a gag, implemented it here and were like "yea he needs more stuff".

You also claim to have restrictions on your KP item wise. Also completely nonsense for flavour (balrog doesn't need shit to kill).

I still think he might be sleeper cell or even scum (who didn't intend to claim until he knew he hit third).

Overall, draz, you are a perfect day 1 lynch. At worst (in case you weren't bullshitting), we lose a third party who wants to kill a townie and looks for items, which is still OK from town perspective. At best, me nail a lanch at scum or sleeper.

Sounds like a plan to me.

##vote Drazerk
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
March 17 2012 15:30 GMT
#479
Veli, according to Draz, he's got limitations on his dayvig involving items. So I don't know how well we'll be able to control it.

I think it would be a good idea to KILL him at some point, lynch or otherwise, so we can see what everything he says is true. But right now, I'd like to focus on other aspects like the election. We still have over 24 hours, and a lot of people have yet to say anything, so I think waiting will be better
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 17 2012 15:33 GMT
#480
On March 18 2012 00:30 Jayjay54 wrote:
I think Draz is bullshitting. The "I need 5 items" condition makes no sense as balrog. It's completely random.

Draz refers to this old Balrog fake claim and adds another random condition to it.

So they took an old fake role as a gag, implemented it here and were like "yea he needs more stuff".

You also claim to have restrictions on your KP item wise. Also completely nonsense for flavour (balrog doesn't need shit to kill).

I still think he might be sleeper cell or even scum (who didn't intend to claim until he knew he hit third).

Overall, draz, you are a perfect day 1 lynch. At worst (in case you weren't bullshitting), we lose a third party who wants to kill a townie and looks for items, which is still OK from town perspective. At best, me nail a lanch at scum or sleeper.

Sounds like a plan to me.

##vote Drazerk


Except for the fact I can't kill for a while and you will be controlling the kill while I wait for scum to kill gandalf for me?
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 136 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1444
WardiTV703
OGKoka 253
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko419
OGKoka 253
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8959
Bisu 4356
FanTaSy 3482
Jaedong 2087
Shuttle 1652
EffOrt 1282
Horang2 746
BeSt 724
actioN 455
Larva 388
[ Show more ]
Mini 278
Stork 121
Zeus 117
Mind 110
Dewaltoss 97
Snow 79
910 64
Barracks 63
Sea.KH 57
soO 54
hero 47
Mong 45
ToSsGirL 43
Sexy 37
sorry 33
Killer 30
Yoon 28
Bale 27
JYJ 26
Shinee 22
Free 18
Aegong 17
Shine 17
scan(afreeca) 15
zelot 15
HiyA 13
Sacsri 12
yabsab 11
Noble 6
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc4288
qojqva1444
Dendi929
XaKoH 545
febbydoto22
Counter-Strike
x6flipin241
Other Games
singsing2760
olofmeister1255
hiko798
Livibee671
B2W.Neo666
crisheroes349
XBOCT255
Pyrionflax233
dupreeh70
Liquid`VortiX67
QueenE25
Hui .13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick621
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2082
• Nemesis1432
Other Games
• WagamamaTV176
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
2h 55m
Replay Cast
9h 55m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 55m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
21h 55m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.