• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:42
CEST 21:42
KST 04:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8276 users

Aperture Mafia - Page 23

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 136 Next
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
March 17 2012 13:34 GMT
#441
1- confirmation of your role and role names of other 3rd parties
2- we don't have any other candidate. As I said it's day 1.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 17 2012 13:36 GMT
#442
On March 17 2012 22:28 Hassybaby wrote:
Jayjay, talk to me. How do you feel the game is going? And please explain why the hell there's a Celtic Guardian on the field....


So far many rasonable players have been quiet and people with bad logic have been the driving force of the thread. I won't kill Glados just because a random player states that it is good and I still want to elect someone who is controllable.

the roleclaim stuff is a bad idea and (again) responding that VT is bullshit is a bad move too.

Right now, I am not sure if gonzaw is just bad or actively uses wrong arguements to mislead town.

Even if draz is the balrog (which is likely), that doesn't say shit about his alignment or real wincon. Balrog has more of a serial killer flavour IMO. Balrog is chaotic, I don't think he'd win with town. But I know that this is set-up speculation...

to the card: I actually tried to google the card and its uses but my 50k modem speed internet won't let me maybe you can sum up some results. It may also be a St. Patrick's day reference, but that's just a random thought.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 17 2012 13:36 GMT
#443
Kanti, Lord of the Black Flames
the 3rd party planar dragon
KALTHAZAR, LORD OF THE DIMENSIONAL RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFT.
The Balrog, Demon of Morgoth, Assasinating Survivor.
zelblade
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia901 Posts
March 17 2012 13:37 GMT
#444
Also, Drazerk would you be willing to let town control your shot? Im quite sure we could help you with your wincon if you help us with ours. :D
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 17 2012 13:38 GMT
#445
On March 17 2012 22:36 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 22:28 Hassybaby wrote:
Jayjay, talk to me. How do you feel the game is going? And please explain why the hell there's a Celtic Guardian on the field....


Even if draz is the balrog (which is likely), that doesn't say shit about his alignment or real wincon. Balrog has more of a serial killer flavour IMO. Balrog is chaotic, I don't think he'd win with town. But I know that this is set-up speculation...


Read Lotr mafia where Igrok claimed Balrog it was a survivor then as well
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
March 17 2012 13:42 GMT
#446
On March 17 2012 22:36 Drazerk wrote:
Kanti, Lord of the Black Flames
the 3rd party planar dragon
KALTHAZAR, LORD OF THE DIMENSIONAL RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFT.
The Balrog, Demon of Morgoth, Assasinating Survivor.


Lol fair enough. unvoting you.

Still no better candidate around. Possibly sinani; but I don't think we'd gain much with him either.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
March 17 2012 13:43 GMT
#447
About the Celtic Guardian, its the standard card, not the Obnoxious one, so I assume that it has no powers. Doubt its a St Patrick's Day thing tbh.

As for Drazerk, well he's given us basically everything in his PM, so odds are he's either going to be killed, or is lying, and is still going to be killed.
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
March 17 2012 13:44 GMT
#448
As I said, Celtic Guardian is a relatively strong opener card. I think we should be more worried about the follow ups.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 17 2012 13:44 GMT
#449
On March 17 2012 22:38 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 22:36 Jayjay54 wrote:
On March 17 2012 22:28 Hassybaby wrote:
Jayjay, talk to me. How do you feel the game is going? And please explain why the hell there's a Celtic Guardian on the field....


Even if draz is the balrog (which is likely), that doesn't say shit about his alignment or real wincon. Balrog has more of a serial killer flavour IMO. Balrog is chaotic, I don't think he'd win with town. But I know that this is set-up speculation...


Read Lotr mafia where Igrok claimed Balrog it was a survivor then as well


can you link me to that? you prolly mean different player...igrok was an ork:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=264699&currentpage=88#1744
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 17 2012 13:47 GMT
#450
For references -

Gandalf's role -

+ Show Spoiler +
You are Gandalf the White, Town Jack of All Trades.

[image loading]

Active Ability
[Oneshot]Wisest of the Istari: One time during the game during the night phase, you may divine the nature of your target, receiving a copy of their role PM. This ability will not be fooled by Millers or a Framer if there is one but will be fooled by a Godfather if there is one.

[Oneshot]Shadowfax: One time during the game during the night phase, you may summon the legendary steed Shadowfax. With Shadowfax at your side none can hope to outrun you; you may track your target and learn who they visit.

[Oneshot]Watcher: One time during the game during the night phase, you may watch over your target, receiving the names of all who visited your target (but not their actions).

[Oneshot]Wisdom: One time during the game during the night phase, you may divine whether or not your target is capable of killing people. This will not reveal alignment to you, only whether or not they have KP.

You win when Evil has been purged from Middle Earth.


Old balrog's role -

+ Show Spoiler +
I am the Balrog.

I am a Survivor.

I have a number of powers, but I'll start with my wincon: I win when any faction wins and Gandalf is dead. So, the second part of my wincon has been conveniently fulfilled. Gandalf probably wasn't supposed to die this early - I've got a few powers that would have aided me in my quest for Gandalf.
I can investigate a player each night and discover if they are Maia. Gandalf, Saruman, Sauron, and Radagast are Maia (I am told these 4 names - more on this after my full claim).
I have one unblockable nightkill.


But that only helps me kill Gandalf. I still need to survive. Fortunately, I have a passive power:
I know what happens when I get the ring. I become Bulletproof.


For the record my DT item is called the Maia gun
I don't become bulletproof when I get an item
I can't discuss my power shot.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 17 2012 13:48 GMT
#451
On March 17 2012 22:44 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 22:38 Drazerk wrote:
On March 17 2012 22:36 Jayjay54 wrote:
On March 17 2012 22:28 Hassybaby wrote:
Jayjay, talk to me. How do you feel the game is going? And please explain why the hell there's a Celtic Guardian on the field....


Even if draz is the balrog (which is likely), that doesn't say shit about his alignment or real wincon. Balrog has more of a serial killer flavour IMO. Balrog is chaotic, I don't think he'd win with town. But I know that this is set-up speculation...


Read Lotr mafia where Igrok claimed Balrog it was a survivor then as well


can you link me to that? you prolly mean different player...igrok was an ork:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=264699&currentpage=88#1744


It was a fake claim read his filter
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 17 2012 13:51 GMT
#452
On March 17 2012 22:47 Drazerk wrote:
For references -

Gandalf's role -

+ Show Spoiler +
You are Gandalf the White, Town Jack of All Trades.

[image loading]

Active Ability
[Oneshot]Wisest of the Istari: One time during the game during the night phase, you may divine the nature of your target, receiving a copy of their role PM. This ability will not be fooled by Millers or a Framer if there is one but will be fooled by a Godfather if there is one.

[Oneshot]Shadowfax: One time during the game during the night phase, you may summon the legendary steed Shadowfax. With Shadowfax at your side none can hope to outrun you; you may track your target and learn who they visit.

[Oneshot]Watcher: One time during the game during the night phase, you may watch over your target, receiving the names of all who visited your target (but not their actions).

[Oneshot]Wisdom: One time during the game during the night phase, you may divine whether or not your target is capable of killing people. This will not reveal alignment to you, only whether or not they have KP.

You win when Evil has been purged from Middle Earth.


Old balrog's role -

+ Show Spoiler +
I am the Balrog.

I am a Survivor.

I have a number of powers, but I'll start with my wincon: I win when any faction wins and Gandalf is dead. So, the second part of my wincon has been conveniently fulfilled. Gandalf probably wasn't supposed to die this early - I've got a few powers that would have aided me in my quest for Gandalf.
I can investigate a player each night and discover if they are Maia. Gandalf, Saruman, Sauron, and Radagast are Maia (I am told these 4 names - more on this after my full claim).
I have one unblockable nightkill.


But that only helps me kill Gandalf. I still need to survive. Fortunately, I have a passive power:
I know what happens when I get the ring. I become Bulletproof.


For the record my DT item is called the Maia gun
I don't become bulletproof when I get an item
I can't discuss my power shot.


you are kidding right? You reference to a lie of a scum player!

igrok was a scum orc that game.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 17 2012 13:53 GMT
#453
On March 17 2012 22:51 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 22:47 Drazerk wrote:
For references -

Gandalf's role -

+ Show Spoiler +
You are Gandalf the White, Town Jack of All Trades.

[image loading]

Active Ability
[Oneshot]Wisest of the Istari: One time during the game during the night phase, you may divine the nature of your target, receiving a copy of their role PM. This ability will not be fooled by Millers or a Framer if there is one but will be fooled by a Godfather if there is one.

[Oneshot]Shadowfax: One time during the game during the night phase, you may summon the legendary steed Shadowfax. With Shadowfax at your side none can hope to outrun you; you may track your target and learn who they visit.

[Oneshot]Watcher: One time during the game during the night phase, you may watch over your target, receiving the names of all who visited your target (but not their actions).

[Oneshot]Wisdom: One time during the game during the night phase, you may divine whether or not your target is capable of killing people. This will not reveal alignment to you, only whether or not they have KP.

You win when Evil has been purged from Middle Earth.


Old balrog's role -

+ Show Spoiler +
I am the Balrog.

I am a Survivor.

I have a number of powers, but I'll start with my wincon: I win when any faction wins and Gandalf is dead. So, the second part of my wincon has been conveniently fulfilled. Gandalf probably wasn't supposed to die this early - I've got a few powers that would have aided me in my quest for Gandalf.
I can investigate a player each night and discover if they are Maia. Gandalf, Saruman, Sauron, and Radagast are Maia (I am told these 4 names - more on this after my full claim).
I have one unblockable nightkill.


But that only helps me kill Gandalf. I still need to survive. Fortunately, I have a passive power:
I know what happens when I get the ring. I become Bulletproof.


For the record my DT item is called the Maia gun
I don't become bulletproof when I get an item
I can't discuss my power shot.


you are kidding right? You reference to a lie of a scum player!

igrok was a scum orc that game.


Look who is the co host of this game.
Then read the IRC LOTR game which actually had the balrog in it
zelblade
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia901 Posts
March 17 2012 13:53 GMT
#454
On March 17 2012 22:47 Drazerk wrote:
For references -

Gandalf's role -

+ Show Spoiler +
You are Gandalf the White, Town Jack of All Trades.

[image loading]

Active Ability
[Oneshot]Wisest of the Istari: One time during the game during the night phase, you may divine the nature of your target, receiving a copy of their role PM. This ability will not be fooled by Millers or a Framer if there is one but will be fooled by a Godfather if there is one.

[Oneshot]Shadowfax: One time during the game during the night phase, you may summon the legendary steed Shadowfax. With Shadowfax at your side none can hope to outrun you; you may track your target and learn who they visit.

[Oneshot]Watcher: One time during the game during the night phase, you may watch over your target, receiving the names of all who visited your target (but not their actions).

[Oneshot]Wisdom: One time during the game during the night phase, you may divine whether or not your target is capable of killing people. This will not reveal alignment to you, only whether or not they have KP.

You win when Evil has been purged from Middle Earth.


Old balrog's role -

+ Show Spoiler +
I am the Balrog.

I am a Survivor.

I have a number of powers, but I'll start with my wincon: I win when any faction wins and Gandalf is dead. So, the second part of my wincon has been conveniently fulfilled. Gandalf probably wasn't supposed to die this early - I've got a few powers that would have aided me in my quest for Gandalf.
I can investigate a player each night and discover if they are Maia. Gandalf, Saruman, Sauron, and Radagast are Maia (I am told these 4 names - more on this after my full claim).
I have one unblockable nightkill.


But that only helps me kill Gandalf. I still need to survive. Fortunately, I have a passive power:
I know what happens when I get the ring. I become Bulletproof.


For the record my DT item is called the Maia gun
I don't become bulletproof when I get an item
I can't discuss my power shot.


Wait a sec just looked at LOTR... wasnt barlog a fakeclaim by a scum player?
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 17 2012 13:54 GMT
#455
On March 17 2012 22:48 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 22:44 Jayjay54 wrote:
On March 17 2012 22:38 Drazerk wrote:
On March 17 2012 22:36 Jayjay54 wrote:
On March 17 2012 22:28 Hassybaby wrote:
Jayjay, talk to me. How do you feel the game is going? And please explain why the hell there's a Celtic Guardian on the field....


Even if draz is the balrog (which is likely), that doesn't say shit about his alignment or real wincon. Balrog has more of a serial killer flavour IMO. Balrog is chaotic, I don't think he'd win with town. But I know that this is set-up speculation...


Read Lotr mafia where Igrok claimed Balrog it was a survivor then as well


can you link me to that? you prolly mean different player...igrok was an ork:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=264699&currentpage=88#1744


It was a fake claim read his filter


ninja'd. so you're saying that you got the role igrok lied about for real this time? but it wasn't announced immediately? and then not even halfway through day 1 your wincon changes to the fake one of igrok?

that doesn't even make sense...

also, what is this group you're talking about. Are you guys like a group of superfriends? or what do you have in common?
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 17 2012 13:54 GMT
#456
On March 17 2012 22:53 zelblade wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 22:47 Drazerk wrote:
For references -

Gandalf's role -

+ Show Spoiler +
You are Gandalf the White, Town Jack of All Trades.

[image loading]

Active Ability
[Oneshot]Wisest of the Istari: One time during the game during the night phase, you may divine the nature of your target, receiving a copy of their role PM. This ability will not be fooled by Millers or a Framer if there is one but will be fooled by a Godfather if there is one.

[Oneshot]Shadowfax: One time during the game during the night phase, you may summon the legendary steed Shadowfax. With Shadowfax at your side none can hope to outrun you; you may track your target and learn who they visit.

[Oneshot]Watcher: One time during the game during the night phase, you may watch over your target, receiving the names of all who visited your target (but not their actions).

[Oneshot]Wisdom: One time during the game during the night phase, you may divine whether or not your target is capable of killing people. This will not reveal alignment to you, only whether or not they have KP.

You win when Evil has been purged from Middle Earth.


Old balrog's role -

+ Show Spoiler +
I am the Balrog.

I am a Survivor.

I have a number of powers, but I'll start with my wincon: I win when any faction wins and Gandalf is dead. So, the second part of my wincon has been conveniently fulfilled. Gandalf probably wasn't supposed to die this early - I've got a few powers that would have aided me in my quest for Gandalf.
I can investigate a player each night and discover if they are Maia. Gandalf, Saruman, Sauron, and Radagast are Maia (I am told these 4 names - more on this after my full claim).
I have one unblockable nightkill.


But that only helps me kill Gandalf. I still need to survive. Fortunately, I have a passive power:
I know what happens when I get the ring. I become Bulletproof.


For the record my DT item is called the Maia gun
I don't become bulletproof when I get an item
I can't discuss my power shot.


Wait a sec just looked at LOTR... wasnt barlog a fakeclaim by a scum player?


Yep but it is a real one now because of science!
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 17 2012 13:55 GMT
#457
On March 17 2012 22:54 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 22:48 Drazerk wrote:
On March 17 2012 22:44 Jayjay54 wrote:
On March 17 2012 22:38 Drazerk wrote:
On March 17 2012 22:36 Jayjay54 wrote:
On March 17 2012 22:28 Hassybaby wrote:
Jayjay, talk to me. How do you feel the game is going? And please explain why the hell there's a Celtic Guardian on the field....


Even if draz is the balrog (which is likely), that doesn't say shit about his alignment or real wincon. Balrog has more of a serial killer flavour IMO. Balrog is chaotic, I don't think he'd win with town. But I know that this is set-up speculation...


Read Lotr mafia where Igrok claimed Balrog it was a survivor then as well


can you link me to that? you prolly mean different player...igrok was an ork:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=264699&currentpage=88#1744


It was a fake claim read his filter


ninja'd. so you're saying that you got the role igrok lied about for real this time? but it wasn't announced immediately? and then not even halfway through day 1 your wincon changes to the fake one of igrok?

that doesn't even make sense...

also, what is this group you're talking about. Are you guys like a group of superfriends? or what do you have in common?


I have no idea about the group I just know they exist and I can find them.
zelblade
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia901 Posts
March 17 2012 13:58 GMT
#458
....

I still believe the claim though (well at least I dont think drazerk is scum) since it makes no sense for scum to claim that his wincon changed in the middle of day 1 and stuff like that.

The question now is, what are we going to do about it? Do we get rid of the 3rd party (I rather not), force him to let us control his shot, or let him do w/e the hell he wants? I would to use his shot as a 2nd "lynch" of sorts, but seeing as how he fired at VE so quickly I highly doubt hes gonna nicely cooperate with us... Maybe we threaten him with the lynch is he randomly fires again?
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
March 17 2012 14:01 GMT
#459
Wait hang on a sec...lets work this out slightly

31 players (dead or alive)

4 are Sleeper (thanks to VE's flip)
4 are other third-party (assuming Drazerk is right)

that would mean that odds are there are 4 Mafia and 19 town?
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
zelblade
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia901 Posts
March 17 2012 14:06 GMT
#460
Hmm drazerk are all the roles u listed 3rd party, or they could be town/scum?

Also need to go, talk tomorrow.
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 136 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1581
RotterdaM928
TaKeTV 357
IndyStarCraft 192
SteadfastSC157
ZombieGrub88
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1581
RotterdaM 928
IndyStarCraft 192
MaxPax 164
SteadfastSC 157
RuFF_SC2 137
ZombieGrub88
UpATreeSC 74
MindelVK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2722
Shuttle 505
Dewaltoss 117
910 70
Mind 58
Bale 16
Counter-Strike
fl0m3972
pashabiceps1399
Fnx 678
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4837
Liquid`Hasu584
Other Games
Beastyqt843
mouzStarbuck428
shahzam342
ToD197
summit1g186
C9.Mang0152
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV209
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 158
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 19
• 80smullet 16
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade344
Other Games
• imaqtpie860
• Shiphtur325
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 18m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 18m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 18m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.